Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E07: Week 7: Bahamas

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

I thought he wanted out of the limo to puke on the side of the road. You know, from the close call he almost had getting hitched to Becca.

I think the virgin audition was better than Wills' exit audition. But my money is on F2 as next Bach, whomever that is. Wills could make it to Paradise though, along with Leo.

I'd love to have met Leo's family.

I actually missed the first 45 minutes so I didn't see Colton's big confession. So I can't say which one was better although I thought Wills done pretty darn good. Ha..I too was worried he was going to be sick and was thinking, "no I really don't want to see that visual show. I get it. I'm good". I was ready to turn my head and plug my ears..lol.

But speaking of Colton's confession I wonder what bombshell Tia's going to drop next week or if that's just the show teasing and then not delivering.

• Love 6

I LOVED Becca's turquoise necklace on the 3-on-1 date.  She's had some great jewelry this season! 

I kinda like Jason, despite his Donald Trump Jr hairstyle. I'd be OK with him or Wills as the next Bachelor (wardrobe would have a blast with him!!). 

Is it me, or does Leo resemble the dude from Joe Millionaire? Not the hair, of course. But the face.. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

A. Why is Will plural, and B. Was he wearing an animal print romper?

It was horrible.  Maybe Lincoln left Wills his clothing when he left?  Wills looked worse than I've seen all season, and he was wearing clothes that make him look chubby - is he?  They definitely don't cast women who aren't emaciated. 

I don't get why people are praising Wills' style.  He looked like a broken former football player tonight.   He sat like a man who has to spread to accommodate his belly and was rather cautious about sitting down.  I wonder if he was injured.

• Love 5

UGH. Trump ruins everything... I got a version that ended before the evening portion of the 3 on 1. *eye roll*

But I see Wills actually woke up just to be eliminated... I wonder if he feels like this was all a dream.

I kept waiting for a Dr. Pepper tie in with the whole conch fiasco and the sexual innuendo flying about the virginal Colton. I was waiting for 'Little Sweet breaking up the awkwardness of a virgin having an aphrodesiac... instead of conch penis try the sweeet taste of diet Dr. Pepper'

• Love 3
(edited)

Well,  I for one never saw any of the supposed allure of Wills (with an "'s",  as is the nickname of Prince William), so buh-BYE. 

Leo was awesome in his "No, I'll reject YOU first" move. 

Ah,  modern times, when virginity is presented as a source of embarrassment requiring hushed tones. 

Blake had a bit of the Chris about him,  with his "She has to know I'm hurting. She HAS to!" Not a good look. 

So it's down to him, Colton, Jason,  and haha,  I forget who else! 

Oh,  right, Ms. Blue Jay---Garrett with the bad complexion! 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 8
(edited)
5 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Maybe, but I'm increasingly creeped out by him.  It was nice that he finally came out of his coma and showed some energy, but it was too late.  I think Becca was drawn to him because she's an energy absorber.  When she was worked up about something, she could go hang with Wills and slip into the first stage of sleep with him - a state in which he seems to perpetually live.

I had an entire relationship like that!  

Blake was either acting, pushed by producers (he had to have been, right?) or else I don't know what to think.

@LennieBriscoe The last guy on your list is Garrett.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 3

I'm sorry, but I can never get enough of Garrett dissing his ex-wife, calling her hot-headed and a yeller.  Can you imagine the steam coming out of her ears as she watches this show???? I get the impression it doesn't even dawn on Garrett not to murder her reputation on national television.

Blake is going to have the meltdown of all meltdowns if he's not 'her person.'  His family story is heartbreaking and slightly terrifying .... so his mom left and she humiliated him at school amongst his peers.  Thanks, Mom!  That's going to haunt their future dynamic ...

Becca's reaction to Colton's "secret" was stupid. She had this fantasy in her mind of some pro-football stud falling for her; then she finds out he's not the stud she thought he was and she needs that much time to process?  So Colton is cautious and careful with his love life/nonexistent love-life and that requires a dinner table walk away worse than hearing about Garrett's two-month marriage? 

Will's exit from the limo was so fake. It was just a Bachelor audition. He tried, but I think Wills knows that going out at #4 will scuttle his chances at being the first black Bachelor. Nevertheless, his clothes were fantastic.  

Which leaves us Jason. So level-headed and stable that he doesn't provide any drama. Your best bet for providing a decent next Bachelor. I'd love to see him get the gig. No sob story, just a nice decent guy.

Had to love that scene with the three-on-one date victims walking across the bridge toward Becca and their destiny. I could clearly see three people in the background filming it all on their phones.  

• Love 20
9 hours ago, Dishin said:

BECCA, STOP MESSING WITH YOUR HAIR.

She had to keep making sure the ratty extensions weren't coming out.  Salt water is hell on them, as we've seen in Paradise.   And whatever PA she had applying her fake tan did a great job.  All the different swimsuits with all the different strap configurations would result in a normal person having a myriad of tan lines after that much filming time in the sun.  Not a pale strap line to be seen, so kudos to the unknown production assistant.  

• Love 3

Becca is saying on twitter that she excused herself to use the bathroom.  The editing monkeys made it look like she ran off after Colton said he was a virgin. Colton is agreeing with Becca about the cute edit.

• Love 17
14 minutes ago, LakeGal said:

Becca is saying on twitter that she excused herself to use the bathroom.  The editing monkeys made it look like she ran off after Colton said he was a virgin. Colton is agreeing with Becca about the cute edit.

I believe it. It is the only thing that makes any sense really. And it is 100% something the editors would do. They are constantly cutting and pasting this mess together to make a story. Especially on a season where all the drama has been booted from the house. They needed SOMETHING.

Now that Wills is gone and she's left with Greasy, Weepy, the Shark and the Virgin I think I'll come back for Men Tell All. Otherwise, I'm really not that interested in seeing any more of these boring guys who are all pretty much variations on the same guy.

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, LakeGal said:

But, um, she filmed all those scenes staring out over the balcony looking "pensive." And her demeanor towards him was extra taken aback, and she did choose to leave right in the middle of his confession. So not buying it. 

• Love 9
56 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

I'm sorry, but I can never get enough of Garrett dissing his ex-wife, calling her hot-headed and a yeller.  Can you imagine the steam coming out of her ears as she watches this show???? I get the impression it doesn't even dawn on Garrett not to murder her reputation on national television.

I've always felt bad for the exes of these losers on this show.  It's always their fault (she was a yeller, she was a cheater, she was this or that) gah!  I can't remember one guy or girl saying yeah it was my fault but I've learned from it and have grown up from it.  I have no problems with a guy admitting they screwed up in a relationship, just own it.

• Love 11
19 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

But, um, she filmed all those scenes staring out over the balcony looking "pensive." And her demeanor towards him was extra taken aback, and she did choose to leave right in the middle of his confession. So not buying it. 

After watching every season of this screwed up show and listening to numerous past contestants and Reality Steve over the years....I definitely believe it was edited. 

• Love 10

As for bathroom gate, I re-watched, and she is smiling and a little cheer-ier than her taken-aback demeanor when hearing his most shocking news ever. I think she probably said, "I hate to stop you but if I don't go to the bathroom now I'll burst" but they wouldn't show that part. 

• Love 1

I don't understand why they were grimacing like the conch penis tasted awful.  I've had it before and it had no taste at all.  The conch salad that "Action" was mentioning is absolutely delicious.  Kind of like a ceviche made with mussels.

• Love 1
(edited)

I loved Colton, then hated him, and now I like him again. I loled so hard when Becca said he doesn't have life experience. No, he just doesn't have sex experience.

I still half like Blake, but the other half of me is quite frankly slightly terrified of him. He just has a bit of a psycho vibe lol. Damn at his soap opera style family story though. That's some shit!

Again, and I know I say this every week, I wish I didn't know Garret was such a pos because he would be a fun TV character.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7
28 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

The Jeffry dahmer one really creeps me out.

Which one is that? I can't wait .... Garrett, with his shark smile; or Blake, with his deep, brooding persona, or Colton, the sun-shiny football jock? Can't be Jason, because you would just call him the vampire one to begin with. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, TheFinalRose said:

Will's exit from the limo was so fake. It was just a Bachelor audition.

If it was an audition, Wills failed big time. He barely said two words when he needed to say, tearfully, how he broke down his walls for Becca and opened up to her for the first time ever. He could see her as his wife, and he told her he was in love with her, something he had never told any woman anywhere ever. They were soulmates, and he was BLINDSIDED by her letting him go. He is heartbroken and doesn't know if he can ever recover or ever get over her, he is broken and crushed. He doesn't know how he can go on.

Now THAT'S an exit audition.

• Love 10

Who could they pick out of this batch to be the next Bachelor?  They are trying with their crazy past stories.  But I am not buying any of them as Bachelor material.  They either have to go back to earlier booted guys this season or past seasons.  Maybe someone shines in Paradise.  

Right now I am just waiting to meet Blake's mother.  That was a story I was not expecting.

• Love 11
12 hours ago, saber5055 said:

I thought he wanted out of the limo to puke on the side of the road. You know, from the close call he almost had getting hitched to Becca.

I thought he wanted out of the car because he was having trouble squeezing out a fake tear for his Bachelor audition.   Better to stand in the dark with your back to the camera and "cry".   I didn't buy it for a second.  He and Becca had a minimal connection.

• Love 10
26 minutes ago, LakeGal said:

Right now I am just waiting to meet Blake's mother.  That was a story I was not expecting.

And Blake's mother probably wasn't expecting it to be broadcast on national television. So there's that!

27 minutes ago, LakeGal said:

Who could they pick out of this batch to be the next Bachelor?  They are trying with their crazy past stories.  But I am not buying any of them as Bachelor material.

It will be F2, the bach who was BLINDSIDED and had his heart broken after breaking down his walls to fall in love with Becca, then he leaves "it all out there" when he proposes and is rejected, to be walked out in tears by the cold-hearted Becca.

As for who is Bachelor material, pretty much none of the previous Bachs have been "Bachelor material," but that doesn't stop this show from casting them. This whole franchise has turned into one big circle.

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

It will be F2, the bach who was BLINDSIDED and had his heart broken after breaking down his walls to fall in love with Becca, then he leaves "it all out there" when he proposes and is rejected, to be walked out in tears by the cold-hearted Becca.

There is not a single mantestant left that I give a shit about so I will get to skip a season again. yay!!!! Becca and I have VERY different taste in men, since she booted anyone I was even remotely interested in. I do think her "connection" with most of these guys amounts to who she wants to get naked with.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

I thought I missed something. She walked away because he said he was a virgin? I wonder if Tia said they did fiancé stuff when they were seeing each other for that ten seconds. 

i read somewhere else she was quoted as saying she had to pee thats why she left. AKA for dramatic effect and no other reason. so silly. who cares if hes a virgin, although i dont buy it. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

I've always felt bad for the exes of these losers on this show.  It's always their fault (she was a yeller, she was a cheater, she was this or that) gah!  I can't remember one guy or girl saying yeah it was my fault but I've learned from it and have grown up from it.  I have no problems with a guy admitting they screwed up in a relationship, just own it.

Why hasn’t this ex-wife been featured in In Touch or some other gossip mag/site?? Usually the exes come crawling out of the woodwork to drag these punks through the mud. Meanwhile HE’S dragging HER through the mud and nary a peep?!? She must either actually really be as terrible as he’s saying OR she’s entirely normal without a twinge of famewhoredom to be found. There is no in between here. Not even a Tweet or an “inspirational” Insta photo quote for the sites to pick up and analyze???

• Love 12
4 hours ago, TheFinalRose said:

Blake is going to have the meltdown of all meltdowns if he's not 'her person.'  His family story is heartbreaking and slightly terrifying .... so his mom left and she humiliated him at school amongst his peers.  Thanks, Mom!  That's going to haunt their future dynamic ...

Becca's reaction to Colton's "secret" was stupid. She had this fantasy in her mind of some pro-football stud falling for her; then she finds out he's not the stud she thought he was and she needs that much time to process?  So Colton is cautious and careful with his love life/nonexistent love-life and that requires a dinner table walk away worse than hearing about Garrett's two-month marriage? 

How on earth did Blake think it was a good idea to tell that story on national television??? If it was such a scandal in their small town, why retell it to the whole world and dredge it all back up again? And to do it right before hometowns where his mom will be on TV...that's brutal. I hope he lets her know that he told the world about it.

I guess I haven't been paying that much attention, but the deep feelings for Blake came out of nowhere for me. I honestly couldn't even remember his name at the beginning of the episode, I had no idea he was a frontrunner. 

I liked Garrett at the beginning, but he's fallen fast. There is something seriously fishy about a 2-month marriage. Regardless of what the ex did or didn't do, most people at least try to work at their serious relationships. There has to be more to the story and I'm going to bet that it's Garrett who doesn't look so good in that version. 

I missed the whole rest of the episode after the special report, but not surprised at all at Leo's departure and if it came down to Jason vs Wills, I could imagine her choosing Jason. 

This is kind of a snoozer ending, the only thing about hometowns that interests me is seeing Blake's family dynamic and possibly if Colton gets ratted out by Tia, if they are in the same town. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, saber5055 said:

And Blake's mother probably wasn't expecting it to be broadcast on national television. So there's that!

Yeah, I feel even worse for her than Garretts ex-wife, who is young and pretty enough to laugh off, "hot tempered."  On the other hand, for all we know, Mother Blake could have been ignored by her husband for 15 years and then fell in love with someone.  Town scandal breaks out before Blake's parents even had time to get counseling, so they were almost forced to go through with a divorce.  Now ten years later, it's all starting up again.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, LakeGal said:

They either have to go back to earlier booted guys this season or past seasons. 

How about another Nick season?  It's been a while since his little sister was on tv :)

• Love 6

Dull

Dull dull deadly dull.

This season just went down hill so fast when they reached Virginia.

BiP is the kiss of death for Bachelorhood. So another white boy bachelor. Yay. Probably gonna be either Blake or Hair Product Boy.

So excited. Woo.

Geeze last night was dull. Dull dull dull so dull. She broadcasted her choices in the first 20 minutes of the damn show. You knew going in that hair boy and Wills were out. They knew it too.

Wait....No.....what....? You think....? Nah.... they wou.......

Well damn.

A VIRGIN BACHELOR.

COLTON WAS A SET UP! WE'VE BEEN HAD!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN YOU FLIESS!!!!

• Love 1
15 hours ago, yorklee2 said:

I think that's a first being so overcome with emotion that he had to get out of the car.

Nope not the first.

15 hours ago, saber5055 said:

I think it was the Jesse Palmer season where the F2 had the limo stop on the side of the road on the way to the FRC so she could throw up. Took so much time being sick that the F1 went to the FRC first, then hid in the wings will the Bach dumped F2!

10 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Blake had a bit of the Chris about him,  with his "She has to know I'm hurting. She HAS to!" Not a good look.

I hated Blake this episode. Has his voice always been that annoying and I just didn't notice before?

• Love 2

The inarticulateness of these people sort of boggles my mind.  Case in point:  the word beautiful. You are in the tropics.  Can you really not think of one single other descriptive word?

Does Rebecca have trouble walking on her own if a male is present?  The way she has to latch on to their arms with a death grip is fascinating.  

And you guys are hilarious, love your comments.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

I'm a bit disgusted by it all, especially the guys' low-level gossip about Colton's virginity, but Colton's reticence about it rings true. It's one thing to say "VIRGIN TIL MARRIAGE" for strict religious purposes, but it's difficult for both men and women to bring that up if they're simply waiting not to lose it to a rando. Wait too long and all of a sudden it's "a responsibility," a secret, and something sinister and shameful that the romantic partner has to "handle." Gimme a break. There was a point in my life when I held my V-Card and I had PLENTY of life experience. Intercourse does not make one more mature, more cultured, or more capable of love and a serious relationship. And eff you, show, for making it seem like Colton SHOULD be ashamed.

All above stands with the disclaimer that we are taking him at his word. I have a suspicion this is a ruse, but I'm cynical. :) 

Thanks for saying this. I've had male friends that agonized over this because they waited a little longer for a deeper connection with someone. But I also wondered whether he's got sexual dysfunction, unresolved trauma or if he's in the closet. Not to say there's anything wrong with being a virgin in your mid 20's but that other stuff is sometimes the reason why.

Garrett not taking responsibility for his divorce should be a huge red flag. It takes two to tango!

• Love 12
1 hour ago, OldWiseOne said:

I think it was the Jesse Palmer season where the F2 had the limo stop on the side of the road on the way to the FRC so she could throw up. Took so much time being sick that the F1 went to the FRC first, then hid in the wings will the Bach dumped F2!

I wasn't watching back then, was she drunk on the way to the potential proposal? Or just sick at the idea of a one-month courtship ending in an engagement? ;) 

I'm a bit disgusted by it all, especially the guys' low-level gossip about Colton's virginity, but Colton's reticence about it rings true. It's one thing to say "VIRGIN TIL MARRIAGE" for strict religious purposes, but it's difficult for both men and women to bring that up if they're simply waiting not to lose it to a rando. Wait too long and all of a sudden it's "a responsibility," a secret, and something sinister and shameful that the romantic partner has to "handle." Gimme a break. There was a point in my life when I held my V-Card and I had PLENTY of life experience. Intercourse does not make one more mature, more cultured, or more capable of love and a serious relationship. And eff you, show, for making it seem like Colton SHOULD be ashamed.

All above stands with the disclaimer that we are taking him at his word. I have a suspicion this is a ruse, but I'm cynical. :) 

The way they were all assuming it was a complete deal-breaker irritated me. The whole "test drive" thing is so stupid. As if things in the bedroom don't ever change, for better or worse? What was lukewarm at first could be improved on and what's white-hot in the beginning could flame out over time, it's not the only thing to consider. Garrett, in particular, seemed especially emphatic on this point. Perhaps that's the answer to what happened in his 2-month marriage...

It's also annoying how when it's a female virgin, every woman in the house is automatically on alert thinking that gives the virgin an edge. Some double standards never change, I guess. 

As for Colton's reticence...it appears he's over it if he was willing to tell the world. I'm not 100% sure I can believe him either, but it would be a pretty quick matter to disprove if he's got exes out there with access to social media. 

• Love 8
7 hours ago, TheFinalRose said:

Will's exit from the limo was so fake. It was just a Bachelor audition. He tried, but I think Wills knows that going out at #4 will scuttle his chances at being the first black Bachelor. Nevertheless, his clothes were fantastic.  

Which leaves us Jason. So level-headed and stable that he doesn't provide any drama. Your best bet for providing a decent next Bachelor. I'd love to see him get the gig. No sob story, just a nice decent guy.

Had to love that scene with the three-on-one date victims walking across the bridge toward Becca and their destiny. I could clearly see three people in the background filming it all on their phones.  

This show, and others, are so bizarre about virginity.  It's like we've gone from slut-shaming to virgin-shaming.  Even posters would mock Ashley for her virginity.  The only thing that would freak me out is there's usually a religious reason, and while I'm not anti-religion, I am anti-bible beating.  I do think an experienced, confident in her sexuality, woman could find a male virgin hot.

I actually wonder if Becca was trying to incorporate what Colton told her, with what Tia told her.  It's possible the stories don't match up. 

I actually thought this was a story line because come on, football players are not exactly known for being chaste.  But Colton was awkward and clearly uncomfortable.  I'm still confused about his personal reasons, as they don't seem religious.  Maybe she was furiously trying to process, and wondering if this translates into sexual dysfunction and what that would mean.  Dating a guy who may have issues is one thing.  Deliberately choosing it when there are two other options, and time is very limited, is another

Lastly, Becca seems to give pity roses, but she no longer has that luxury.  Maybe she had to give herself a moment to clarify if she really wants to keep him versus feeling sorry for him.  If she didn't have to cut two guys, she would have kept Wills because she would have felt guilty (IMO) dumping him after he professed his love - which I still have a problem completely believing.

• Love 4

Lou! I will miss you. Hope you'll be on Bachelor in Paradise. I loved how he inadvertently called Becca a whale. (He's on the boat with the other two guys as they motor up to Becca on shore, and he calls out, "Thar she blows!").

Lou is a great example of how wrong first impressions can be. I thought he'd be a smug asshole based on that hair. But he's so sweet. I would have loved to see his hometown. AND I would have loved to see his "workplace" as a stunt man!

The virgin thing... Once I found out it wasn't religious, and he wouldn't look down on me for my own experience, it wouldn't be a big deal. Not sure why she had to walk away -- I'd have been asking for more info.

Wills is nice, but I couldn't handle a season of his fashion choices...

I had no idea Blake was such a front-runner. I'm expecting F2 for him now.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

Yeah, I feel even worse for her than Garretts ex-wife, who is young and pretty enough to laugh off, "hot tempered."  On the other hand, for all we know, Mother Blake could have been ignored by her husband for 15 years and then fell in love with someone.  Town scandal breaks out before Blake's parents even had time to get counseling, so they were almost forced to go through with a divorce.  Now ten years later, it's all starting up again.

I don't feel sorry for her at all.   If you're in high school, and you find out from your peers that your mom is banging the basketball coach, that is hurtful and humiliating.   I'm sure he is pissed as hell at his mom, so if he wants to talk about it, she'll have to deal with it.  HIs teenage embarrassment turned into adult anger, so it's her turn to be embarrassed. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, ByTor said:

How about another Nick season?  It's been a while since his little sister was on tv :)

Actually I think Ben is waiting in the wings IF F2 through F4 don't step up their stories soon. Plus there is the BIP factor.  If F2 thru F4 are on BIP, they are pretty much not in the running for the Bachelor, especially if they find "love".

• Love 1
5 hours ago, saber5055 said:

I was just thinking that I hope his mom knew he was gonna tell this story on national TV lol.

2 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

I'm a bit disgusted by it all, especially the guys' low-level gossip about Colton's virginity, but Colton's reticence about it rings true. It's one thing to say "VIRGIN TIL MARRIAGE" for strict religious purposes, but it's difficult for both men and women to bring that up if they're simply waiting not to lose it to a rando. Wait too long and all of a sudden it's "a responsibility," a secret, and something sinister and shameful that the romantic partner has to "handle." Gimme a break. There was a point in my life when I held my V-Card and I had PLENTY of life experience. Intercourse does not make one more mature, more cultured, or more capable of love and a serious relationship. And eff you, show, for making it seem like Colton SHOULD be ashamed.

I love this post. Just perfect, including the part where maybe he's lying. I feel bad for thinking that and honestly considering he has people acting like he's some kind of insane leper because he hasn't had sex I don't know why he would lie, but still, I don't entirely buy it. But if he's a virgin, who fucking cares, and no it doesn't mean he has no life experience. Sex isn't all life is lol.  

• Love 7
4 hours ago, ljenkins782 said:

How on earth did Blake think it was a good idea to tell that story on national television??? If it was such a scandal in their small town, why retell it to the whole world and dredge it all back up again? And to do it right before hometowns where his mom will be on TV...that's brutal. I hope he lets her know that he told the world about it.

He was desperate for a story that shows that he has opened up and become vulnerable.  Growing up in a broken home apparently doesn't cut it any more, so the ante must be upped.

I just know that I'm glad he spilled the beans because it gives me something to look forward to in next week's episode.  Bailey, Colorado, is a tiny town and I'm going to love knowing some dirt as we "visit."

1 hour ago, ljenkins782 said:

The way they were all assuming it was a complete deal-breaker irritated me. The whole "test drive" thing is so stupid.

Not to mention the fact that the "test drive" in this situation is a night in the fantasy suite, FFS.

1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

I do think an experienced, confident in her sexuality, woman could find a male virgin hot.

Hell yes.

Well, maybe not now, with porn everywhere.  But back in the day, who wouldn't want to be in the driver's seat, so to speak?

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I was just thinking that I hope his mom knew he was gonna tell this story on national TV lol.

Well, don't run off with the local high school teacher/couch if you care about gossip. 

• Love 6

I get the impression Becca's entire interest in Colton is physical so his being a virgin, meaning she won't get to sample him in the fantasy suite then dump him for someone she has a "connection" with, has given her pause. Not sure exactly why, but I just get a very superficial attraction from her towards him. I think she has a more emotional connection with Biggot and the other dark haired guy she said she could see herself married to. Was that Greasy or Stalky? IDK they still kind of run together this late in the game. That's not a good sign. 

• Love 6

Count me in amongst Colton’s explanation not making any sense. It’s not that we’ve now gone to virgin-shaming or judging him for his choice. You be you, Colton. There just seems to be something missing from this story that I know we would all jump in on and analyze no matter WHAT the topic was. He was coming off like he doesn’t WANT to be a virgin but he had no other choice because of football, but ALSO because of football he “had to” lie with locker room talk. He’s not waiting for marriage, just love, but he had a long-time serious girlfriend whom he loved and whom wanted to have sex with him—but football? It’s not a wild theory to think that MAYBE Colton is gay and that’s why “football” is the reason why he’s still a virgin if he grew up in a very sheltered, small town, boys are boys, locker-room talk, football gods, gays are sinners type of environment. I mean, he could also just be straight and religious, but then the reason would be religion or values or something like that not “football.” However, I’m also very curious what Tia has to say to Becca AGAIN.

• Love 16
14 minutes ago, Palomar said:

Well, don't run off with the local high school teacher/couch if you care about gossip. 

I mean, I'm pretty sure no one expects their personal life in a small town to be exploited on a national tv show that they are not even on. But I assume she knew Blake would tell the story. I have a feeling there's a bit more to it, but the show decided selling his mom as a lying whore was more interesting.

4 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

It’s not a wild theory to think that MAYBE Colton is gay and that’s why “football” is the reason why he’s still a virgin if he grew up in a very sheltered, small town, boys are boys, locker-room talk, football gods, gays are sinners type of environment.

Yea for sure. But hey he could also be asexual but not sure or ashamed of that. Or maybe he is really just telling the truth, I don't think it's wildly impossible that he just wants to wait for what feels like the right time for him.

• Love 7