Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E07: Week 7: Bahamas

• Start Topic

Becca and six bachelors take a trip to the Bahamas; Colton, Garrett and Blake get one-on-one dates with Becca; Becca joins the group for a game of beach volleyball; the Baha Men perform.

Airs July 9, 2018.

Colton: This is something not even my dad knows. Only a handful of people know. I haven't shared it with anyone. I'm a virgin.

Becca: REALLY? Bye.

And she leaves to ponder what Tia told her vs. what Colton just told her.

Me: WTH is the big deal? So what. This show.

• Love 18
(edited)
Just now, saber5055 said:

If I took a drink very time Becca touches her hair, I would have passed out dead drunk 20 minutes ago.

That might make the show more watchable. 

I am so unsurprised she gave him the rose. She probably walked away because she had to decide if he'd put out on fantasy suite night or if she should just cut him now. Guess she's gonna try to boldly go where no woman has gone before. 

Edited by Mabinogia
  • Love 8

Oh, come on, please tell me that everyone's not seriously getting their bowels in an uproar because a 26 year old man is a virgin. Seriously? SMH.

Now, since Colton says he has been in one serious relationship, I'd venture to say he may technically be a virgin, but not to a BJ or HJ. 

• Love 18

Man, these guys are such a bunch of mope heads. None of them are appealing, sitting around all hang dog and having their individual baby tantrums. What happened to the bro brotherhood of previous seasons where the guys hung out at the pool and did push ups together? These guys all appear to hate each other. Or themselves. I can't decide.

1 minute ago, adhoc said:

Now, since Colton says he has been in one serious relationship, I'd venture to say he may technically be a virgin, but not to a BJ or HJ. 

That flashes me back to Virgin Ashley I discussions!

Oh, Garrett got the Bachelor Handshake. Ten points for Garrett.

• Love 15

Honestly, I think the Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise is scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

The Bachelorette handshake on Garrett.  At some point soon, I hope she gets a damn cramp in her leg.

• Love 10

Thought I would really like Becca as The Bachelorette but she just seems to me to be d-u-l-l  dull.

But she also seems to be believing her own press, that all the guys are crazy for her.

Also, Garrett seems handsome enough, but she seems to see a whole lot more than I see.

• Love 9
(edited)

Thank the gods Becca's hair is in a ponytail now, but what ever will she do with her hands? Oh .... give out a rose. Okay.

And ... Garrett again blames his ex-wife, it was all totally her fault that their marriage lasted a big two months. What an ass.

Blake has been assigned the vacant role of House Crazy Person.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 13
26 minutes ago, clubsauce said:

Is it possible for anyone on this show who stands on the bow of a boat to NOT yell “I’m king of the world!” Please? I’m begging.

That would totally be a deal breaker for me. "Oh, you're king of the world, well, then, no rose for you." push him in the water and tell the captain to drive away. 

24 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Blake has been assigned the vacant role of House Crazy Person.

So, what do you think, when the designated House Crazy Person leaves, do the rest draw straws to see who will fill that role? Or does Chris Harrison do shots, put on a blind fold and throw a dart at a board full of their faces? If it's the second, can that be in the outtakes at Men Tell All please?

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, clubsauce said:

Is it possible for anyone on this show who stands on the bow of a boat to NOT yell “I’m king of the world!” Please? I’m begging.

LOL about as possible as it is for a group to enter a hotel room and not screech and jump on the bed :)

• Love 21
Just now, ByTor said:

LOL about as possible as it is for a group to enter a hotel room and not screech and jump on the bed :)

Well, in fairness, the guys who are stuck in a bunk bed are probably really excited about all that headspace. 

• Love 4

I'm not spoiled and this isn't a spoiler. I just have my money on Leo and Wills going home on the threesome date.

I missed most of Blake's date, but my thinking is that given he is "in love" with Becca and Becca "feels the same" plus sees him as her husband and got all gooey ooey talking about how great he is, that he is not F1. Just my take on it!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Ohwell said:

If Becca were a food she'd be an Idaho potato.

The potato is highly versatile and delicious. I love potatoes. Since I know you think Becca is boring maybe that was giving her too much credit. Unless of course you don't like potatoes.

But hey at least you didn't say lima beans.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, bosawks said:

These guys make milk seem interesting.

I love milk! And potatoes! We need a non-food comparison, like wet/dry paint.

9 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Wills has a waddle butt.

I don't know what a waddle butt is, but it's funny anyway.

And Leo gets left alone on the deserted beach. He was toast as soon as he told Becca he needed more time if he was going to propose. That's the (Rachel's) Peter Principal kiss of death. Or bullet dodged in this case.

Becca: Saying good bye to Leo was really difficult.

Me: No it wasn't.

• Love 14
18 minutes ago, yorklee2 said:

The potato is highly versatile and delicious. I love potatoes. Since I know you think Becca is boring maybe that was giving her too much credit. Unless of course you don't like potatoes.

But hey at least you didn't say lima beans.

I love potatoes too, if they have something on them to give them flavor.  Becca is a straight out of the ground potato.

4 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

And Leo gets left alone on the deserted beach. He was toast as soon as he told Becca he needed more time if he was going to propose. That's the (Rachel's) Peter Principal kiss of death. Or bullet dodged in this case.

He was never into Becca, so I'm glad that he blew her off before she did it to him.  Hope to see him on BIP because he looks in his element lounging on the beach. 

• Love 15

I still love the show.

Garrett seems soooooo ugly to me now that I know too much about him. I can't unsee it.

I'm glad Leo's getting so much love on social media - he handled himself very gracefully on this show.

I still think Wills is really beautiful, he'll have no trouble finding women.

I am very attracted to Blake PHYSICALLY but mentally?  Uh..> Ahh.. Eeeh... Uhhh.. Ahhh.. Ehhhhh

• Love 12

Based on Becca's kissing style, she's not into any of the three guys on this date. Or, rather, either of the two guys left.

2 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Garrett seems soooooo ugly to me now that I know too much about him. I can't unsee it.

So much word to this.

2 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I'm glad Leo's getting so much love on social media - he handled himself very gracefully on this show.

And I'm glad to know this. He's right when he said he isn't like the other guys there. That's a GOOD thing!

3 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Plus he has great clothes. Loved his green tennies.

• Love 3

In his blue dress shirt, Chris Harrison’s eyes are as sparkling blue as the Bahamian Atlantic Ocean.

Action’s cutout t-shirt is the most amazing shirt I’ve ever seen. I remember back in the 80s cutting the neck and sleeves off and fringe on the bottom, but I’ve never seen the snowflake treatment. I’m going to make this the look of Summer 2018! Who’s with me?! ...Anyone...??

And I’m so distracted typing about Action’s shirt that were Colton and Becca eating Conch penis as an aphrodisiac? Do conchs have penises? Whelp, they’re really ratcheting up the sexytimes narrative for the big virginity reveal {sad trombone}.

Isn’t it one of the perks of being a football player that you get the hot cheerleaders and the “WAGS”? Not sure why that would be his REASON for being a virgin, but maybe he’s also very religious and they’re not showing that part on TV. Oh, his dad is one of the only ones who knows he’s a virgin, so he probably has a virginity ring like a Jonas Brother. Where the hell did Becca go?!? Oh, she’s pulling a Mesnick over the balcony—crying over Colton’s virility that the conch couldn’t activate. As long as you don’t make Becca wait until MARRIAGE, she’s good.

Garrett, on the other hand, won’t even make Becca wait until they’re off the island. Garrett will put in all of his time and energy into making a relationship work—unless it takes more than 2 months. And it’s ALL his ex-wife’s fault. Yet, instead of realizing Garrett is worse than Arie, Becca is viewing him as the “victim” just like she was. Leaving your WIFE after TWO months and taking NO accountability for it is a HUGE RED FLAG. If she was so evil from the start, why did you even date her let alone marry her?? Well, I think they just had a Courtney and Ben F moment in the ocean—must have had conch for dinner.

God damn Trump, you’re not getting my rose. No, they just don’t give applause like that to YOU. Can I walk you out? (Slams door in his face)

Blake’s mom cheated with the basketball coach?!? I hope it wasn’t Coach K (supreme court justice nominee Kavanaugh for those who tuned out). Damn, I hope we get to meet Mama Blake during hometowns. Otherwise these hometowns are shaping up to be a snooze. Well, maybe allegedly Virgin Ring Dad Colton (as alleged by me) might be interesting TV, too. Blake’s in love and Becca’s heart is happy and recognizes his...whatever that means. But she’s in love with him, too, and can see him as her husband???This really came out of nowhere, right??

Leo, you might not want to lead with “I’m so different because these other guys could give you a nice house and a good life.” Oh, no, Leo, you tell Bachelor Nation you could give her love, but you’re telling Becca you’re not ready to get down on one knee like these other guys. So long, Leo! Becca couldn’t even “walk him out” because they’re already outdoors. Now the poor guy just needs to loiter by water’s edge and wait for the gulls to take him away. Oh, wait! No! The producers are all STAND HERE until we can secure a boat and film a 2:1 kind of exit wherein the lead and the chosen one(s) zip away leaving you to die forever alone in a remote location. At least it’s better than an iceberg or a desert.

If you liked Becca’s white off-the-shoulder dress on her earlier dinner date, then you’re going to love this white off-the-OTHER-shoulder dress she has on this dinner date. (Actually I liked the first one more.)

Becca’s fishing for feelings from Jason (is that his name?? I’m not even certain) that probably doesn’t bode well for his journey. Next up is Wills. Heeelllllooo, to you too, Wills! Wills is giving a heartfelt declaration with lovely background music. He BETTER get the rose!! Becca, you idiot. I mean, Jason seems like a nice enough guy (probably better than the other 3 she picked), but Wills!! Wills for Bachelor! Getting my t-shirt bedazzled in case TMTA come a calling for me as an audience member: “WILLS you accept my rose?”

• Love 19

Wills gave the performance of a lifetime on his way out but I still wasn’t buying it. Nope.

i enjoyed the Leo beach walk. Hair gently blowing the the breeze. He’s born for paradise. 

• Love 14
10 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Next up is Wills. Heeelllllooo, to you too, Wills! Wills is giving a heartfelt declaration with lovely background music. He BETTER get the rose!! Becca, you idiot. I mean, Jason seems like a nice enough guy (probably better than the other 3 she picked), but Wills!! Wills for Bachelor! Getting my t-shirt bedazzled in case TMTA come a calling for me as an audience member: “WILLS you accept my rose?”

Yaaaaaaeeeesssasassesseses

• Love 4

I fear that Wills might be the next Bachelor, and that sucks because the only thing I like about him is his voice.   Plus, there's something about his body that makes me think he really has to work hard to keep his weight down; hence, the waddle butt. 

• Love 5

Becca tells Chris H that she's falling in love with "a couple"  of the guys.   I wanted CH to say "but you're still gong to make out with ALL of them, right?" 

The guys talk about whether Colton is going to tell Becca he's a virgin. "maybe.  He plays that pretty close to the vest."    Yeah, nobody knows about it.  Except his dad.  And the five guys who are talking about it, and anyone watching the show.  But other than that, it's a big secret.  Shhhhh.

• Love 22
(edited)

That was a great Bachelor audition Wills gave. I think that's a first being so overcome with emotion that he had to get out of the car. Yeah he didn't finish in the top 4 but the shows never had a black bachelor either. That was definitely an audition.

Edited by yorklee2
  • Love 14
(edited)

Agggggh.  I know people like Wills, with that kind of 'energy' and I just find it relaxing.  Different strokes.  I find myself attracted to low-key, relaxed men who don't draw a lot of attention to themselves.  I don't think every Bachelor should have the same personality and look for the past 20 seasons.  How are people not bored of it yet?!  (I can ask, because I only started tuning in around Season Ben Higgins...  And I personally found him very boring.)

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Suzysite said:

Wills is just so low energy. If he were the Bachelor I'd probably die of boredom.

Yeah I don't think he'd be that good either but I still think they were auditioning him just in case.

10 minutes ago, yorklee2 said:

That was a great Bachelor audition Wills gave. I think that's a first being so overcome with emotion that he had to get out of the car.

I thought he wanted out of the limo to puke on the side of the road. You know, from the close call he almost had getting hitched to Becca.

I think the virgin audition was better than Wills' exit audition. But my money is on F2 as next Bach, whomever that is. Wills could make it to Paradise though, along with Leo.

I'd love to have met Leo's family.

• Love 8

The line of the season: "Really?" Her reason for keeping him is gone. Pity rose. I still have no idea what women see in that talking Ken doll (tm someone last week).

Dear cameraman. Do not run through the spotlight, it will make your shadow appear on the wall behind the beach bench o doom. I rewound a few times just to watch it again. Totally took me out of the Wills goodbye moment. 

Jason is not going to age well. And how much product is in his hair? 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, dbell1 said:

Dear cameraman. Do not run through the spotlight, it will make your shadow appear on the wall behind the beach bench o doom. I rewound a few times just to watch it again. Totally took me out of the Wills goodbye moment. 

LOL. I was so distracted by watching the shadows running through the scene, I totally missed the Wills send off.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I still love the show.

I am very attracted to Blake PHYSICALLY but mentally?  Uh..> Ahh.. Eeeh... Uhhh.. Ahhh.. Ehhhhh

Maybe, but I'm increasingly creeped out by him.  It was nice that he finally came out of his coma and showed some energy, but it was too late.  I think Becca was drawn to him because she's an energy absorber.  When she was worked up about something, she could go hang with Wills and slip into the first stage of sleep with him - a state in which he seems to perpetually live.

I didn't think he was being genuine until she cut him.  That was pretty sad, but it's good to know that the producers like to torture men like they do the ladies.  I actually feared he was going to throw up and the camera would zoom in.

• Love 10