Type keyword(s) to search

Team Asteroid Clubhouse

52 minutes ago, Rachel RSL said:

In order of who I’m rooting for:

. . .

4) Darius (Not to destroy the asteroid but to fly away on his rocket with Harris and have interstellar buddy cop adventures.)

I'm picturing something like original flavor Star Trek.

• Love 3
On 9/4/2018 at 6:54 AM, Brooks said:

After last evening I'm concerned our beloved asteroid really will be blown apart.

Not to worry.  Reportedly its agent has already negotiated some guest appearances on various shows premiering this fall. 

• Love 6
On 9/5/2018 at 5:44 AM, shapeshifter said:

And it will miraculously keep hurtling through space with just enough functioning life support systems for Drama. No doubt Grace will stowaway with her father, Zoe, and any hunky age-appropriate men who need saving from murderous cults or political factions.

I smell spinoff!

The year is 1987 2018, and NASA launches the last of America's deep space probes asteroid defense ships. In a freak mishap, Ranger 3 Salvation and its pilot, Captain William "Buck" Rogers Darius Tanz, are blown out of their trajectory into an orbit which freezes his life support systems, and returns Buck Rogers Darius to Earth...500 years later!

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Latverian Diplomat said:

I smell spinoff!

The year is 1987 2018, and NASA launches the last of America's deep space probes asteroid defense ships. In a freak mishap, Ranger 3 Salvation and its pilot, Captain William "Buck" Rogers Darius Tanz, are blown out of their trajectory into an orbit which freezes his life support systems, and returns Buck Rogers Darius to Earth...500 years later!

,,,where thanks to inflation Darius' billions are now worth squat.  That's gotta hurt!

• Love 3
On 9/20/2018 at 11:55 AM, Dowel Jones said:

So, the "asteroid" finally lands on Earth, and this creepy looking biped steps out and says "Any of you guys know someone named Sagan?  We need to talk to him".

"When is he going to release another album? We loved the first one." :-)

• Love 3