Type keyword(s) to search

Thomas Ravenel (& whomever else he draws into his dysfunction)

• Start Topic

38 minutes ago, nexxie said:

That’s why I think there’s blackmail involved - their staying together doesn’t make sense otherwise. 

Yes. Kathryn seemed alarmed when Ashley said she knew things about her. "You're threatening me?" I think that struck fear in her, and then she went and told Thomas, "Be careful, because if she'll threaten me, she'll threaten you."  Ashley knows things. I don't know what she could possibly know that would be so devastating to Thomas' reputation. It's not like he's held in the highest regard.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, zenme said:

Yes. Kathryn seemed alarmed when Ashley said she knew things about her. "You're threatening me?" I think that struck fear in her, and then she went and told Thomas, "Be careful, because if she'll threaten me, she'll threaten you."  Ashley knows things. I don't know what she could possibly know that would be so devastating to Thomas' reputation. It's not like he's held in the highest regard.

I think TRav told Ashley what happened between him and a woman (or women) accusing him - or maybe he abused Ashley, which may explain her weight loss. Kathryn must be scared for her kids - I could see Ashley telling them all kinds of lies about their mother just for control.

• Love 1

Ashley loves to throw it in Kathryn's face that Kathryn has lost custody/is a bad mother/etc, but she rarely ever talks about Thomas being a good father. Nor does Ashley seem to actually be concerned with the kids wellbeing. It's like the children are irrelevant and only a means for her to jab at Kathryn.

Seeing how Ashley has tried to provoke Kathryn all season, I 100% believe that quote from Luzanne that Thomas wishes Kathryn had overdosed and died and that was their plan this season.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Her address, phone number, work address, etc.

So, I don't follow these people much beyond this forum and links posters provide.  I must be missing a ton.   I don't recall reading anything about either Thomas or Ashley posting negative comments about the woman accusing TRav of sexual harassment.  They must have if the woman hired attorneys.

(edited)

I’m in the minority, but I don’t believe blackmail is involved.  A few ep back Thomas said “Who does she think she is?  She’s nobody!  I have the money.  I have the power.”, and that told me a lot about how he views her and relationships.  I think he keeps Ashley around because he can easily mentally and emotionally manipulate her, and he likes her physicality.  She’s made it clear she isn’t going to leave so he can end the relationship whenever he wants and on his terms.  It’s completely up to him if they move in together to progress the relationship.  Most people want companionship and affection.  Thomas’ relationship goals are to completely control someone who isn’t turned off by his coke-addled diseased ding dong.

Edited by Booger666
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Booger666 said:

I’m in the minority, but I don’t believe blackmail is involved.  A few ep back Thomas said “Who does she think she is?  She’s nobody!  I have the money.  I have the power.”, and that told me a lot about how he views her and relationships.  I think he keeps Ashley around because he can easily mentally and emotionally manipulate her, and he likes her physicality.  She’s made it clear she isn’t going to leave so he can end the relationship whenever he wants and on his terms.  It’s completely up to him if they move in together to progress the relationship.  Most people want companionship and affection.  Thomas’ relationship goals are to completely control someone who isn’t turned off by his coke-addled diseased ding dong.

I don't cosign the blackmail theory either.  I was thinking it was all storyline driven, but that wouldn't explain why they're "still together", six plus months post-taping, especially when his participation in the future of the show is highly questionable.  Ashley is a perfect choice to continue with the show, regardless of any future relationship with TR, simply because of her caustic, nasty character (as seen on TV).  As respulsive as the thought is, she is exactly what Bravo loves in an antagonist.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I don't cosign the blackmail theory either.  I was thinking it was all storyline driven, but that wouldn't explain why they're "still together", six plus months post-taping, especially when his participation in the future of the show is highly questionable.  Ashley is a perfect choice to continue with the show, regardless of any future relationship with TR, simply because of her caustic, nasty character (as seen on TV).  As respulsive as the thought is, she is exactly what Bravo loves in an antagonist.

True but if she has to keep a nurse's schedule, she might not have time to film.

They'd have to offer her a lot of money for however many months they film for her to gets time off work.  Or she won't be in many scenes.

If TRav isn't around next season, it would be silly for Kathryn and Ashley to have more fights and arguments on camera.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, scrb said:

If TRav isn't around next season, it would be silly for Kathryn and Ashley to have more fights and arguments on camera.

Or...to see them unite over their mutual dislike of what TRav has done (allegedly). 

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Or...to see them unite over their mutual dislike of what TRav has done (allegedly). 

Given how Kathryn has been hanging out with Thomas and the kids after all the allegations that seems unlikely.

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Given how Kathryn has been hanging out with Thomas and the kids after all the allegations that seems unlikely.

Oh I agree. I was just coming up with something far fetched and sillier than Ashely staying on the show to continue to argue with Kathryn. 

• Love 2
On 7/15/2018 at 4:34 PM, biakbiak said:

She’s an idiot if she doesn’t distance herself from him, finish college, get a job and raise her children. But, she loves being on TV.

• Love 2
(edited)

They all love being on tv.

The majority of them except for  Cam , Naomi, and Chelsea do not have it together . 

KD will distance herself from Thomas once he goes to prison where he belongs.

Edited by ozzy
Reasons
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, ozzy said:

KD will distance herself from Thomas once he goes to prison where he belongs.

Unfortunately the chances of him serving time for the accusations is not likely. 

• Love 8
(edited)
On 7/17/2018 at 1:01 PM, biakbiak said:

Unfortunately the chances of him serving time for the accusations is not likely. 

Um...?There is this thing called#Me Too ? Which has brought down men MUCH more powerful than Thomas Fucking Ravenel.

and he has a prior felony. 

Edited by ozzy
Times up
  • Love 4
(edited)
24 minutes ago, ozzy said:

Um...?There is this thing called#Me Too ? Which has brought down men MUCH more powerful than Thomas Fucking Ravenel.

and he has a prior felony. 

It’s also been months since the allegations and there have been no charges. It’s not just about powerful men it’s that such cases were there is no evidence other than the persons word are tough to prove and so prosecutors are reluctant to bring the case forward unless there is a ton of external pressure. So far only one powerful person has actually been criminally charged in the #Metoo movement and that was because of the overwhelming attention and outrage that they had failed to prosecute him in the past. There isn’t the same spotlight on Thomas.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 15
(edited)
On 7/14/2018 at 8:21 PM, HunterHunted said:

Ashley loves to throw it in Kathryn's face that Kathryn has lost custody/is a bad mother/etc, but she rarely ever talks about Thomas being a good father. Nor does Ashley seem to actually be concerned with the kids wellbeing. It's like the children are irrelevant and only a means for her to jab at Kathryn.

Seeing how Ashley has tried to provoke Kathryn all season, I 100% believe that quote from Luzanne that Thomas wishes Kathryn had overdosed and died and that was their plan this season.

One thing that I think that Kathryn is fully aware of is Ashley's ability to go from nice to hellion probably isn't limited to Kathryn only. I bet part of the reason she doesn't want her around the kids is that has certainly shown that she could flip in the same manner on the kids and say hurtful or damaging things about one or both of their parents.

Edited by Rlb8031
because reflecting the proper person is important
  • Love 6
(edited)

Isn't it interesting that when doing a Google search of TRav, this is the prominant photo shown on his bio.  Maybe Google has already weighed in the the accusations.  Looks like he ran into a wall.  Several times.

Screenshot (127).png

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 2
On 7/18/2018 at 3:01 PM, biakbiak said:

It’s also been months since the allegations and there have been no charges. It’s not just about powerful men it’s that such cases were there is no evidence other than the persons word are tough to prove and so prosecutors are reluctant to bring the case forward unless there is a ton of external pressure. So far only one powerful person has actually been criminally charged in the #Metoo movement and that was because of the overwhelming attention and outrage that they had failed to prosecute him in the past. There isn’t the same spotlight on Thomas.

Don't expect South Carolina to move at the same pace of New York.

That said, I strongly suspect that Thomas will not be charged unless there is overwhelming evidence that goes public.  That doesn't mean he'll ever be completely cleared either.  And some of his very public outbursts certainly do not help to dispel the specter of those accusations.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Lemur said:

Don't expect South Carolina to move at the same pace of New York.

The charges with Harvey are from 2003 and 2014 so it would be hard pressed to move slower particularly in the 2003 case where she went right after it happened.

The accusation that has a settlement attached to it on its face is a misdemeanor and the Kathryn has said repeatedly that Dawn the only person accusing Thomas of rape is a liar. I firmly believe Thomas has raped women, I just don’t believe he will be charged based on Dawn’s allegation. The realtor who he settled with has not filed charges.

• Love 2

Question - Was Dawn the nanny that Katherine did not like and thought she was trying to turn her kids against her or was it the replacement nanny?  

On another note you know Lindsay Graham is laughing his ass off about Thomas' troubles especially since Thomas threw a whole bunch of shade at Lindsay during the congressional race in SC. 

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, mytmo said:

On another note you know Lindsay Graham is laughing his ass off about Thomas' troubles especially since Thomas threw a whole bunch of shade at Lindsay during the congressional race in SC. 

I'm thinking Thomas wasn't even a blip on Lindsay Graham's radar.  Thomas got what, 3 or 4% of the vote? 

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 6

It would appear that her efforts at character rehabilitation fly in the face of her professional duty.  I'm assuming that she thinks by posting photos of patients, that she is essentially saying "see how nurturing I am?"  

She doesn't have the sense that God gave a garden slug.

• Love 15
11 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

That is wrong on so many levels. She could lose her license over that. I’d be incensed if someone posted a photo of my family member. Besides the Nursing Board she may also have separate charges brought against her for violating a clients privacy. 

Shes off on a downward spiral. Yep, TRav has shown her everything not to do. His money isn’t going to save her butt. He’s having a hard enough time trying to save his own. I don’t know if they are still together but they are a pox on each other’s legal troubles. 

• Love 10
(edited)
5 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

It would appear that her efforts at character rehabilitation fly in the face of her professional duty.  I'm assuming that she thinks by posting photos of patients, that she is essentially saying "see how nurturing I am?"  

She doesn't have the sense that God gave a garden slug.

Nail on the head @SuprSuprElevated The way she's cheek kissing the patient in the wheelchair the way she kisses Thomas in her social media posts makes me want to vomit. Her behavior sickens me.

ETA: sorry, his social media posts 

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 5
On 7/20/2018 at 11:25 PM, RedDelicious said:

Very bizarre.  Unless she has the written consent and permission from the patient or their legal guardian to post that way, I would think it was a huge violation AND, even if she did have it, Ashley's employing agency, wouldn't want to go that route, because people who see it, don't know that there was written consent.  I suspect that Ashley has what a lot of people have now days....they can't control their online social interaction.  IT's like an addiction and they really can't seem to stop themselves.  Some people put acts of them committing crimes online, because that need is greater than their fear of retribution.  

There was a mother in my city recently, who arrested, when she posted ON LINE, her making her one year-old baby smoke weed!  NOT kidding.   

https://www.wral.com/news/local/video/17461513/

• Love 6

Another blind item on the Crazy Days and Nights site about Thomas.

"That reality troll company that is for hire for put upon reality stars is at it again. This time they have been hired by the besieged reality star from the south to go after people who go after him in comments of tabloids and other online forums. One of these days, they will go too far and the people behind the company are going to end up in jail.
Thomas Ravenel"

I have heard of celebrities hiring companies who will troll their opponents online. Not surprising Thomas would do this. He has the money to throw away. 

• Love 3
(edited)
On 7/16/2018 at 9:37 PM, Major Bigtime said:

She’s an idiot if she doesn’t distance herself from him, finish college, get a job and raise her children. But, she loves being on TV.

The best part is she is smarter than you and me vcombined plus she is woke.

On 7/17/2018 at 1:01 PM, biakbiak said:

We will see. Its a brand new day.

Edited by ozzy
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, ozzy said:

The best part is she is smarter than you and me combined plus she is woke.

11 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Based on what?

Ummmmm, whut?!?!?!?!? I'm all for cutting Kathryn a little slack, but I have seen precious little to indicate that she's brilliant because I'm a damn hilarious genius. Unless I'm insanely self-hating, I'm going to say that it's doubtful that Kathryn Dennis is more woke than me--a Black woman who is the child of immigrants and has worked on mental health and disability law and policy for 20 years. But yeah...ok.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 16
(edited)
7 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Ummmmm, whut?!?!?!?!? I'm all for cutting Kathryn a little slack, but I have seen precious little to indicate that she's brilliant because I'm a damn hilarious genius. Unless I'm insanely self-hating, I'm going to say that it's doubtful that Kathryn Dennis is more woke than me--a Black woman who is the child of immigrants and has worked on mental health and disability law and policy for 20 years. But yeah...ok.

Maybe there's a special kind of woke, or 'réveillé', for Huguenots...;)

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Maybe they meant she was 'réveillé', as in Huegonot woke...;)

Ha! Kathryn is literally awake. You could probably make an argument that based on her affect that she's been somnambulating for half the season. But woke, she is not.

• Love 15
On 7/20/2018 at 2:02 PM, biakbiak said:

The charges with Harvey are from 2003 and 2014 so it would be hard pressed to move slower particularly in the 2003 case where she went right after it happened.

The accusation that has a settlement attached to it on its face is a misdemeanor and the Kathryn has said repeatedly that Dawn the only person accusing Thomas of rape is a liar. I firmly believe Thomas has raped women, I just don’t believe he will be charged based on Dawn’s allegation. The realtor who he settled with has not filed charges.

Yeah, but once it came out that Cy Vance had been shielding Weinstein since 2003, the Manhattan DA made good on those charges right quick.

That said, I agree with the rest of your comment.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, ozzy said:

The best part is she is smarter than you and me vcombined plus she is woke.

I will respectfully disagree. I have had a very successful career that did not include embarassing myself and my family on reality TV and popping out kids without being married.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

I will respectfully disagree. I have had a very successful career that did not include embarassing myself and my family on reality TV and popping out kids without being married.

Are we talking about Thomas?

• Love 6
20 hours ago, BravoHo said:

Are we talking about Thomas?

You know, come to think of it, why IS Thomas Ravenel on this show, anyway? He doesn’t need the money and he already has enough bad publicity—why do it?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Adiba said:

You know, come to think of it, why IS Thomas Ravenel on this show, anyway? He doesn’t need the money and he already has enough bad publicity—why do it?

I think in the beginning Whitney persuaded him to film the “sizzle reel” knowing he’d  be an interesting character, especially with the Ravenel name, wealth, and “heritage”. The reel was shopped to Bravo. Thomas probably thought it sounded like fun, there was probably plenty of alcohol involved, and he may not have needed much persuasion. Then the show got picked up and he filmed the first season. Once he got a taste of Bravo-lebrity no doubt he was hooked. Even he has said that his parents and siblings don’t like him being on the show and have tried to convince him to quit. It sure fits his arrogant nature to want to be a “star”. 

• Love 4
On 7/25/2018 at 2:56 PM, Adiba said:

I think he thought that it woukd help reform his image because of his prison stint because he is unselfaware.

• Love 8
On 7/25/2018 at 4:56 PM, Adiba said:

Maybe he’s trolling for women to attack.

I hope this is the right place to post this. Apparently Ashley is in Santa Barbara and was supposed to get paid to do a club appearance. Page Six is reporting that the club has cancelled her appearance and apologized to their LGBT patrons for booking her in the first place. I feel like I’m missing part of this story. Does anyone know what the scuttlebutt is?

• Love 2