Type keyword(s) to search

Kathryn Dennis: On Her Own!

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

He was on America’s Got Talent, country singer I think. Looking for some TV time on SC now?

And some lips?

On 1/4/2019 at 12:38 PM, RHJunkie said:

I had learned not that long ago that my cousin's partner (I can't keep up with their status anymore), smoked weed, smoked cigarettes and drank when pregnant with both her children and they're both grown, healthy and well developed children. Obviously, I'm not trying to say it's not a big deal to be doing those things while pregnant,

I'm 78 years old and although I didn't drink or smoke (anything)--pregnant or not, most of my friends did.  Most of our parents did!  Were there many more babies born with "birth defects"  than there are today?

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Is it just me or does that country singer look like a younger version of Thomas?

I don't see the resemblance. All I can say about the new relationship is that I hope she is using some method of birth control this time. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 17
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I don't see the resemblance. All I can say about the new relationship is that I hope she is using some method of birth control this time. 

I hope she is using all of them.

• LOL 9
  • Love 11
On 2/16/2019 at 12:58 PM, ProudMary said:

I sincerely hope that the judge agrees to this, for the future benefit of Kensie and Saint.  There's no need to have all the ugliness between their parents laid out in public.  

I say this about all custody cases of public figures is I have absolutely no idea why they aren’t all, even for none famous people, automatically sealed. There is absolutely no need for the public to know any of the details and it involves minors!

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

There is something wrong with Saint.

Hate to say it, but I agree. Having seen a few Instagram stories featuring him recently, he doesn’t appear to have physically or cognitively developed much in the past several years...he’s barely matured at all, it seems. And his speech patterns are also quite delayed for his age, when he actually does attempt to talk. He just appears a bit...stunted...just a tad slow, poor fella—-honestly, he displays surefire signs of FAS.

95F5A703-BE80-4B05-92C4-B96AAD128E58.jpeg

Edited by Sun-Bun

I know a young man in his early 40s who was born with FAS and he blinks constantly and his speech is in some kind of weird cadence. He barely graduated high school but he has a good job working with hi-tech computer programs. He can’t cook and can barely know what day it is but in the world of computers he functions. I hope Saint will find a similar path in his life.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Maybe Kathryn’s brother has it also, and I don’t go on just facial features either. I’m not doctor, but from video/film I’ve seen of him I can clearly tell that there is something wrong with Saint.

True but that could be any number of things. I have had tons of children with unexplained speech/language disorders. Some kids are just delayed. It puts a negative stigma on kids with delays because parents then feel like everyone is judging them and it is their fault when that isn’t always the case. In my 15 years, I’ve had more kids with unexplained disorders (or disorders through no fault of the parents) than I have had FAS kids. Some kids are just delayed. It doesn’t always have to be FAS. 

• Love 24
On 3/25/2019 at 3:27 AM, Major Bigtime said:

Maybe Kathryn’s brother has it also, and I don’t go on just facial features either. I’m not doctor, but from video/film I’ve seen of him I can clearly tell that there is something wrong with Saint.

That may be true, but if it is something that affects others in the family, that would point to it being hereditary, rather than "Katherine sucks at life and has damaged her kids" which is the narrative that is often shared...

• Love 12

Somewhere out there is video of Kathryn getting high and drinking when she was pregnant with Saint. Connect the dots. I saw the video with my own eyes and that image will never leave my mind. Kensie was screaming her head off, Thomas went looking for Kathryn at his former home where they lived and she was drinking with her stylist.

• Love 5
On 3/27/2019 at 10:37 AM, Major Bigtime said:

Somewhere out there is video of Kathryn getting high and drinking when she was pregnant with Saint. Connect the dots. I saw the video with my own eyes and that image will never leave my mind. Kensie was screaming her head off, Thomas went looking for Kathryn at his former home where they lived and she was drinking with her stylist.

This may all be true. But no one talks about Thomas drinking, using drugs, and baking his spermatozoa in the sweaty, too-tight pants for years prior to his impregnating her. Point being, if anything is wrong with that baby (which is only speculation at this point) it could be the result of many factors including old damaged sperm.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

This may all be true. But no one talks about Thomas drinking, using drugs, and baking his spermatozoa in the sweaty, too-tight pants for years prior to his impregnating her. Point being, if anything is wrong with that baby (which is only speculation at this point) it could be the result of many factors including old damaged sperm.

I don’t know about damaged sperm but I DO know that there is a direct link to FAS when women drink excessively during pregnancy.  We know she drank while pregnant.

• Love 3

We don't know how much she drsnk. Women drank all the time while pregnant before the Surgeon General guidelines suggested not to drink. But let's be honest. Some pregnant women have a glass of wine once in a while, and it has no lasting effects on the baby. We really can't know how much Kathryn imbibed. She's also just as crazy sober as drunk, so that's also out as a determining factor. 

I hope Saint is okay. I haven't seen enough of him to suspect delays that may mean he has FAS. This is a toddler. Let's be careful with the accusations and labels. If something is wrong with him, I imagine Kathryn will keep him off-camera. I haven't heard that Thomas has prohibited the filming of his kids. 

• Love 13
On 3/30/2019 at 2:20 AM, Sew Sumi said:

This is a toddler

He’s three, soon to be four. Remember, Thomas has a brother with Down Syndrome. There were claims in this article that the children have “developmently regressed” while sharing custody with Kathryn, she not bothering to potty train them and Saint still drinking from a bottle instead of a cup.

https://people.com/tv/thomas-ravenel-kathryn-dennis-son-saint-hearing-tubes/

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

He’s three, soon to be four. Remember, Thomas has a brother with Down Syndrome. There were claims in this article that the children have “developmently regressed” while sharing custody with Kathryn, she not bothering to potty train them and Saint still drinking from a bottle instead of a cup.

https://people.com/tv/thomas-ravenel-kathryn-dennis-son-saint-hearing-tubes/

3-4 is still toddler age, correct? The reason for quoting Sew Sumi’s post is a bit confusing to me.

Apologies, only had time to skim the article so someone correct me if I’m wrong, but it looked like the allegations of the children’s developmental and behavioral issues in that article are coming from TRash’s legal counsel in the custody battle, so they are understandably biased. I couldn’t find any unbiased perspective either way in the linked article so it seems we’re still in the “he said, she said” stage as far as the kids’ alleged developmental issues are concerned.

• Love 12

I like everyone else is rooting for KD this season.  With this new man and Thomas out of the picture I hope she is truly happy.  She always seems to be a bit melancholy.  Obvs I don't except her to be Cameron level perky all the time but IDK I just feel like there is this dark cloud over her--her smiles are just too far and between.

• Love 8
On 1/23/2019 at 3:36 AM, Major Bigtime said:

Is it just me or does that country singer look like a younger version of Thomas?

It would be a very cruel world to have another man who looks like Thomas. 

• LOL 3

I can’t believe she’s claiming responsibility for this.  A professional hair and makeup artist is bragging about turning a pretty 27 year old into over made up 53 year old. What talent!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 6/9/2019 at 5:36 PM, snarts said:

Kathryn chopped her hair and it looks super cute.

Screenshot_20190609-193943_Instagram.jpg

Oh my goodness. She finally looks 20-something (what is she, 26-27?) instead of 40-something. But maybe it's the carefree smile that exudes even from her eyes, and light-hearted happiness with her little guy.

• Love 7
20 hours ago, KicksandGiggles said:

Oh my goodness. She finally looks 20-something (what is she, 26-27?) instead of 40-something. But maybe it's the carefree smile that exudes even from her eyes, and light-hearted happiness with her little guy.

She looks so much younger and prettier than the longhaired overly made up caftan wearing Kathryn. 

• Love 9

I’ve never been able to understand who was “styling” Kathryn or if anyone was. She’s a really beautiful young woman when she’s looking natural. That unnatural red colored hair or the half red/half blond hair is just ridiculous. No one has natural hair colored that way. The long hair extensions are awful, her makeup is unnatural and awful. Someone, anyone who love her just please help her to look in a mirror and say “I need real help!” Geez, people. Help this girl.

• Love 6

Look how sweet and lovely her Senior photo was: what happened to this girl?! Natural long reddish locks, toned down makeup...yet she still insists on drag queening herself up into some sort of garish “Dynasty” character. Ages herself a good 10+ years; she’s so naturally pretty without all the clownish extra stylings. I wish she’d finally realize that she doesn’t need to do all that excessive junk to herself and that she’d look so much classier and more youthful if she just toned down her “look”.2F2B97E9-5F8E-4870-8A94-5F3EC899E1F6.png.c5a26f6c0f85cf12c972bebfbbdca3c7.png

• Love 11
On 6/10/2019 at 11:13 PM, KicksandGiggles said:

Kathryn chopped her hair and it looks super cute.

She took off that garish 50 lb wig she’s been wearing. And scratching.

I agree she’d look so much better with bangs. It would hide her 7-finger forehead.

• Love 5

Kathryn is, I guess, a really attractive woman; I haven't seen her in earlier seasons.  For all that she is attractive, she is somehow hard to look at and I don't know why that is.  Possibly the awful hairstyle (all that forehead and odd hairline); the sometimes fake eyelashes and other times no eyelashes.  But she is probably a naturally beautiful woman in person...I have to wonder does she have help in styling herself and her clothes.

• Love 4

Kathryn has two looks -  striking and horrible. I've seen her look stunning in some of the most ridiculous getups (does anyone remember that ensemble with the hunter green hunting jacket she wore to polo at Thomas' house) and look absolutely frightening in some more sedate outfits (the red jacket and white jeans for the fabric store was a miss). Her own personal style seems to trend toward the more flamboyant, but when she misses, she tends to look old, dowdy, or cartoonish (I'm thinking of a couple of the reunions as well as Patricia's party earlier this year). Couple that with the fact that she is not a natural beauty (she definitely needs a full face of makeup to make her features come alive), and it's hard to tell whether or not she'll look great or horrid.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Interesting tidbit about hair dye and extensions affecting drug/alcohol tests on hair. Never thought of that and it may explain Kathryn's affinity for both.

Why would a physician prescribe benzodiazepines and amphetamines for an addict? That's a kid-in-the-candy-store scenario. Maybe the amphetamine is Adderall, which women take to keep slender.

I assume the failed test info is true. It's not surprising because it happens to many people who are early in their recovery.

• Love 5

I read that Thomas introduced multiple affidavits from people who attest to Kathryn's lack of sobriety.  Not good. I would like to know who the affiants were. Also, it shouldn't be difficult to prove where the kids really are in her time. PI can watch and take video. I wonder if Kathryn really wants custody. Thomas should offer her child support regardless of whether she keeps kids or not. See if she still wants the actual time. Maybe, she knows it's not a good idea for her to have them for extended periods.

• Love 2