Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E06: Week 6: Richmond, Virginia

• Start Topic

Jason and Becca take a trolley tour around Richmond, Va.; seven bachelors take a history quiz before participating in a debate; Leo and Becca shuck oysters on their date before being serenaded by Morgan Evans.

Airs July 2, 2018.

Good lord, is that actually her real hair?  I have NEVER seen a bachelorette with such stringy, fuzzy and disgusting hair.  

What is WRONG with these people to film her like that?

• Love 1

Becca: Since the first night I saw Jason, I had a connection with him.

Me: Becca, Jason was the guy whose name you couldn't remember a couple weeks ago.

9 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

First thing I saw: Leo in Birkenstocks. Can't unsee that and really wish I could. 

I tuned in late, but I love me some Birkenstocks. With socks even.

1 minute ago, Mu Shu said:

Did Lincoln the popper just fat shame the Zoolander guy?  It’s hard to tell both are mumbles.

Yes, you heard correctly. I LOL'd that Zoolander would even say "fat shamed."

• Love 10

Every time I see Long haired Leo , I think he looks just like Johnny Galecki. 

Also , as someone else said in a different thread , Jason reminds me of Andrew Keegan too ! 

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Becca: Since the first night I saw Jason, I had a connection with him.

Me: Becca, Jason was the guy whose name you couldn't remember a couple weeks ago.

I tuned in late, but I love me some Birkenstocks. With socks even.

Yes, you heard correctly. I LOL'd that Zoolander would even say "fat shamed."

Socks, too?! Dear God! ;) 

That Chris/Lincoln fight was painful. Garrett comparing them to Dumb and Dumber (but not being able to decide which was which) cracked me up. All of the faces as the others listened were gold. 

• Love 13
Just now, Mabinogia said:

Lincoln is a piece of shit and Chris is an asshole. I feel so bad for the other guys on this nightmare of a date. 

I just realized Lincoln looks like Leon Spinks. And he’s really stupid.  Chris is a freaking psychopath.  They really scraped the bottom for poor Becca.

that one with the swoopy hair looks like some icon at an old timey donut or ice cream drive in place.  

• Love 17

Garrett is all about Garrett. I think he thinks he's being considerate to Becca, but all his concerns were about him not getting his time with her, not much of it was about Becca as a person. IDK the things he was saying came off as "honey, I got you this dress for you, but it's really because I want you to look pretty for me." 

Wills is still my boy. The guy who I don't know seems nice. And picture throwing guy, Connor? with the glasses? is looking good in comparison to the asshat duo that is Chris and Lincoln or the smarm factory that is Colton and Garrett. 

Becca, honey, if you think you have a group of great guys, you need to get out more, and to less seedy bars because, you've got maybe three okay to maybe good guys and a bunch of jerks. 

She didn't mount Leo. He's a dead man walking. 

• Love 19
16 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

All I know is that he is married to Kelsea Ballerini, who is a pretty popular country singer. I think he's a country singer too? 

Thanks!  I guess that's why I don't know him, I never listen to country.

• Love 3
(edited)

And, Leo speaks very sincerely too! I love Leo and I kinda hate the editors for not showing him until this point...which is probably going to be just prior to him being booted! 'Cause I'm betting Becca's been instructed to keep the drama twins

Edited by jette
Forgot a pronoun!
  • Love 17

Why do I feel like this Chris thing is building up to some sort of hostage situation? It's all so ominous, with the music, and the other guys talking about him having some big plan, and him putting his watch on all dark and mysteriously. He's building to something. dun dun dun

• Love 15
(edited)

Becca was so dead eyed while listening to Leo spill his guts. Yeah, he's doomed. I mean, he's one of the lucky ones, living to date another day. He was fun on the oyster date, I'd like to do that. And the man bun is sexy, he needs to wear that more. I guess he gets to stay another week. After he does embarrassing solo dancing in front of a throng of extras. I hate that. So uncomfortable.

I wish Leo would talk about his job as a stunt man. Game of Thrones, anyone?

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 14
5 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

Poor Leo. He isn’t in the running. Even if he gets a rose. I’ll take him though. 

I wouldn't worry about Leo.  He'll probably be on BIP, I just hope we haven't seen the last of him when Becca boots him.  He can do better than her. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

Why do I feel like this Chris thing is building up to some sort of hostage situation?

Maybe that will be the cliffhanger so next week is The Most Drah Matic Episode Evah?

2 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

is Leo the stuntman for Jason Momoa?

He totally could be, if Jason even needs one.

• Love 3
(edited)

Connor has Gumby hair.

gumby.jpg

So Connor and Lincoln leave together. Will they pull Lincoln's picture out of the pool before they share a taxi to the airport? Only TPTB know.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 8

Some of the stuff that seemed to be setting Chris up to be a serial killer made me uncomfortable.  I think that they might have edited some of the stuff involving Lincoln out, which meant that they really needed to play up that angle.  I couldn't help but remember that the guy making these accusations admitted to being a threat to women, especially when the horror movie music was playing.  It kept feeling like they were trying to distract us.

• Love 5

I enjoyed Leo tonight. I wouldn’t be adverse to him as the Bach.

there is something about this Jason that rubs me the wrong way but I just cannot out my finger on what it is. Maybe someone else feels,the same way.

that entire I’ll walk you out scene was like a Laurel and Hardy routine. I’ll walk you out, no don’t walk me out, yes I’ll walk you out! Lolol I thought it was hilarious. 

Bye nasty Lincoln. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, TiredMe said:

that entire I’ll walk you out scene was like a Laurel and Hardy routine. I’ll walk you out, no don’t walk me out, yes I’ll walk you out! Lolol I thought it was hilarious. 

It was interesting that she saw it as a sign of respect. Personally, if I'd been dumped I wouldn't want to be walked out. I would want you to respect me enough to leave me alone now that you've dumped me. But I'm sure the producers/mind controllers have them convinced it is respectful to follow the dumpy out of the house, maybe make sure they don't take anything on the way? lol This show lives in this weird little bubble of propriety that makes little sense in the real world. 

• Love 13