Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E27: Thirsty

druzy
  • Start Topic

Briana and Javi make major decisions about their relationship and Javi turns to Kailyn.

Ali’s health issues become more obvious at school, worrying Leah.

Chelsea surprises Cole with the baby’s gender.

Jace spends his spring break with Jenelle.

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

I don't even know who Briana is aiming her tweet at. She is THAT dumb.

Is Briana trying to save face in that tweet?

Did Javi just do a dance for Kanal?

Are Leah and Jeremy still doing it?

Is Briana deflating her ass?

Edited by druzy
  • Love 11

Brittany to Brianna :  "You're an everything bagel!"  Hahaha!!!!

Also, Brittany, plenty of people are moving to this "raggedy ass" state and loving their lowered taxes.

• Love 14
(edited)
11 minutes ago, druzy said:

Did Jenelle just admit on camera that she didn't give Jace his medication on purpose?

Dr. Jenelle or Dr. David decided he was fine.  Duh.  Morons.

Briana with her laundry list of plastic surgery and then “that’s it” like no big deal.  And I guess Brittany’s ice pack from last week was because of the wisdom teeth removal.  Nice chipmunk cheeks!

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, TexasGal said:

Well, Jace summed that up nicely.  

He sure did.  Can you imagine the explosion that happened on The Land when the two of them watched that???  Yikes!

• Love 24
(edited)
9 hours ago, A-Lo said:

"KAIL IS ALWAYS RIGHT"!  No, you're not, you hosebag.  Javi is only breaking up with Brianna because she...rightly so...told him to put the brakes on their relationship because 

1) They haven't been dating all that long

2) She would be the one making all the changes

You did not "see through her" like you think you did, Kail.  And to do a little dance because your (desperate) ex broke up with his latest girlfriend?  How much more insufferable can you be???

Exactly! I dislike  Kail the most  out of the 3...

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 9

Poor Jace.  He always looks so scared to talk to anybody.  And he didn't get meds because he was fine?!  I am scared for him, for when Jenyelle sees what he said.  

The baby reveal was cute.  The rest was boring. 

• Love 18
(edited)

Can I just say I would have loved if Javi had said. ..no not as dramatic as finding out my wife was pregnant with another man...I can't stand kail or javi. 

Javi is such an idiot! He let's himself be open to Kail's  bullshit. .. why go on the podcast so she can roast you. She has obviously done filth but now it's all about u. 

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 19
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Ajb1112 said:

Why the hell is Ali not in her wheelchair?? Maybe, just MAYBE, that's why she's so tired. They were told a long time ago that she needed to be in her chair all the time, and that she would get worse faster without it.

Yes.  It was like Ali was thinking 'eff, you, *Leah. Maybe I wouldn't be so tired and in so much pain if you followed the doctor's orders!' 

*In my head Ali calls her 'Leah' and not 'mom.' Also, her glasses remind me of Johnny Depp in Fear and Loathing.  

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Love 15
(edited)
1 hour ago, A-Lo said:

You did not "see through her" like you think you did, Kail

Now don't get me wrong but I do think WE ALL saw through Brianna.  She wanted the gig bad and did what she thought was best to create D R A M A.

1 hour ago, druzy said:

Did Jenelle just admit on camera that she didn't give Jace his medication on purpose?

Yep!  Did Barb say that another bottle was missing?  Do we think Janelle/madman are taking his meds?  Anyway, now when they freak about the POS comment Barb can say he was off his meds.

54 minutes ago, SuzyLee said:

That final scene where he called them “pieces of shit” was just heartbreaking.

Yes.  As much as we all agree Barb should have talked to him about appropriate language to express his feelings, especially on camera.  We don't want Jace to follow his Janelle with her horrible language.  ETA:  Jace should be allowed to express himself in a way that, in his situation, makes his point.  I just wish they wouldn't have aired that.

49 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Javi is on a show with some of the most unlikeable people in Reality TV, yet he is worries about his image? 

That was hilarious!

39 minutes ago, Cherry Cola said:

The baby reveal was cute.  The rest was boring. 

I know some of the posters don't like Chelsea and Cole but I think they give a good juxtaposition of where these relationships and lives are.  I find it a nice break to see someone who has moved forward and for the better.  I am also impressed with Leah.  She has come a long way and is still learning/growing.

23 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Javi is such an idiot! He let's himself be open to Kail's  bullshit

Well the name of this thread is THIRSTY so.........................

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 18

Isn't Brianna "stuck" in Florida? I doubt her TWO baby-daddies be ok with her moving to Delaware.

I know she doesn't want to move so she's not technically "stuck." I'm just wondering why this argument hasn't been brought up. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, dabronx said:

Can someone sum up context of jace’s pieces of shit statement? I’m not able to watch.

3 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

The swamp things didn't give Jace  his meds and a bottle is missing? I don't know how it works in NC but here in WA, ADHD meds are as tightly controlled as opiates. If your meds are stolen or lost, the only way to get them refilled early is to file a police report and even then, the doctor can say no. I wonder how many times Jace's meds have been 'lost ' and were eaten or sold by the swamp monsters? I hope Barb talked to Jace about calling them pieces of shit, even though truer words were never spoken. I was relieved to see he was saying it to Barb instead of Jenelle.

I know here in Texas (at my pharmacy) if the kids have to take their ADD meds during school hours we give them two labeled bottles. One bottle stays at home at the other is for the school dose. 

• Love 6

My middle school son was in the room during Isaac’s party and said “Oh, gee, a party with all your mom’s friends. That sounds like fun.”

And Jace is too young/small to ride in the fromt seat. Isn’t he just 8? Both Jenelle and Barb had him in the front.

• Love 21

In California, anything in the ADD or ADHD family of medications is as tightly monitored as opiods and narcotics are. Police reports do have to be filed here too, same as in @lovesnark's neck of the woods.

Papa Randy is right too: anyone who is prescribed meds for ADD/HD should take them every day, not just on school or work days. You shouldn't skip meds on weekends or school breaks because those meds aren't designed to work "just at school." It's an entire brain chemistry issue that needs to be regulated and followed as the doctor advises. By not taking those meds, it messes with the neurological functions of the brain and it takes a few days to get back on track. It defeats the entire purpose of taking the meds at all if the person who needs them every single day (as the label instructs the patient to do) doesn't get them every day! Kids can even go into serious withdrawal over a few days when parents don't refill their meds on time. I've seen it first hand and it's heartbreaking.

Did anyone else get grossed out by the thought of Javi having to wipe Shirley's ass during her post-op recovery? I cannot believe he even originally agreed to that. Yuck.

• Love 24
(edited)

I’m not sure if I want to watch last nights episode. That clip of Jace was hard to watch. Kids his age shouldn’t be talking like that. The lack of reaction tells me it’s common language for him. Everyone around him are constantly scream and spout off at the mouth so Jace thinks it’s normal, I guess.

Fuck Brianna, I don’t care for Javi but no guy would be cool with their “lover” getting all of her bits and parts exposed on ducking  Snapchat!!!!! He even offered to pay for it because she said she did it for a discount. Even a discount on surgery leaves a lot of money leftover that she will have to pay - priorities are screwed up if she didn’t think using that money towards a bigger home wasn’t the first option with the new money. I’m sure Nova is wanting her own space, or at least just share with Stella instead of sharing a tiny room with her mom. 

Kailyn can sit down with her “I saw through her” and snarking about her surgery - Kailyn, wasn’t Snapchat surgery gate where YOU first met Brianna???? Followed by the photos that surfaced of you scarfing down fries postop!!!!!

Also, I always thought Delaware was a pretty state. I guess my vision sucks. Delaware in my opinion is far better than Florida, Brittany, after 18 years I FINALLY Moved out of that pecker looking state.

I’m happy with how far Leah has come in the last two seasons but every time I hear her talk about how tired Ali’s legs are I want to smack her head against Corey’s for not listening to their child’s DOCTOR.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 18

So, is "busy" a euphemism for "David forbids me from interacting with you outside of drop-offs?"

And another thing-how does Javi breaking up with Briana because they aren't on the same page relationahip wise, somehow vindicate Kail's misgivings about Briana? Oh, and  Briana doesn't owe you any respect just because you popped out Javi's kid. 

• Love 16
7 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

My middle school son was in the room during Isaac’s party and said “Oh, gee, a party with all your mom’s friends. That sounds like fun.”

HA, I have hereby named your son an honorary PTVer.

That party was so lame.  Did anyone see “Bone” in attendance?  Ugh.  Isaac will clue in to exactly how trashy his mom is in just a few more years.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, SuzyLee said:

That party was so lame.  Did anyone see “Bone” in attendance?  Ugh.  Isaac will clue in to exactly how trashy his mom is in just a few more years.

Yes, Aunt Bone, Aunt Quay and Aunt Dom were there.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

And Jace is too young/small to ride in the fromt seat. Isn’t he just 8? Both Jenelle and Barb had him in the front.

My 8-year-old just recently started riding up front. But he meets the height requirement. He's huge for his size! He's bigger than his 10-year-old brother. 

Jace, OTOH, has always been on the smaller side, as far as I can tell. I would be shocked if he was actually tall enough for the front seat. My kids hated it, but I made them stay in back IN THEIR BOOSTERS until they hit 4'9. 

7 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I love how Cole said "ANOTHER girl!!". He is good people. 

Yup. It's second nature. He doesn't even have to think. Aubree IS his daughter. I'm happy for them. 

5 hours ago, Bridget said:

In California, anything in the ADD or ADHD family of medications is as tightly monitored as opiods and narcotics are. Police reports do have to be filed here too, same as in @lovesnark's neck of the woods.

It's all about the class of drug it is. Schedule II- V have to be monitored, with schedule II being in a class of their own. Those are the ones we keep locked up and only the pharmacist can count them. Many ADD/ADHD drugs are Schedule II. (Schedule I = street drugs, like cocaine.)

There are a few that aren't even controlled substances - like Strattera. (Or, at least it wasn't when I was a tech.) That wouldn't require monitoring at all. So it's not about what the medication is for, but it's DEA Schedule. I'm guessing Jace is on a controlled RX, though, possible a schedule II. It can be really hard to deal with those regulations when you have Barb's house, school, Jenelle's house, etc. Jenelle shouldn't be fucking around with his meds like that. (I wouldn't be surprised if she and David were taking them.)

• Love 24

I still can't get over the fact that Jenelle admitted on camera that she didn't give Jace his medication. The courts and CPS probably wouldn't accept the video footage as evidence of neglect/abuse but then I think back to The Homemade Ice Trial and think maybe the video would be admissible. 

• Love 17
(edited)
5 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

He definitely is. From a viewer's standpoint, we can see the benefit in Kaiser spending most of his time at daycare. But it also goes against the happy, little picture Jenelle is trying to paint. And maybe it could be used against her in a custody situation. 

Also, as much as I GET that it's better for Kaiser to be away from them, for his own safety, I also know it probably breaks his little heart that they're all having fun without him. I see the bigger picture, but I want to hug his cute, cuddly, neglected self. 

Oh, absolutely, Ghoulina!  From his perspective probably all he sees is that the other kids get to do fun stuff and be with their parents while he, the "bad" boy, has to go to daycare.  It shatters my heart to think about the emotional wounds Jenelle and UBT are creating in that precious little soul. To the extent that Jenelle "bonded" (and I use the term loosely, given who we're talking about) with Jace and End Table, even that fragile bond was never created with Kaiser.  I don't know if it's because of all the fighting that went on between the two of them but it's clear that Jenelle really doesn't care about him.

Edited by A-Lo
  • Love 14