Type keyword(s) to search

S.02.E.14 Finding Leroy 2018.06.24

I fast forwarded through the chef part, I was so afraid that Leroy would be eaten. Glad to get  happy ending.

Why was the octopus on the dark web if the guy who arrange to steal him was going to keep him after all??

• Love 1

I thought everyone who went to that dinner should have been photographed and publicly shamed.

10 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Why was the octopus on the dark web if the guy who arrange to steal him was going to keep him after all??

Plothole. Or the chef set all that up so people would think she really did have Leroy. One or the other:)

• Love 3

It was neat to see the aquarium, I've been there a couple of times. I know a tiny bit about octopusses. They are really smart&cool animals. I couldn't eat one. I admit it's hypocritical bc I do eat other meat.

• Love 2

I still love this show.  But after so many episodes of the Shade and Angie 'tension', still ongoing, can they just get it on or forget about it???  Why can't two characters just be friends and colleagues?  Why must there be constant, OMG-are-we-going-to-get-it-on, tension?  *rant over*

• Love 2