Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Arrest and Relaxation

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, bagger said:

Did Dorinda have a problem with Luann keeping her countess title, did she have a problem with Luann appropriating her husband’s “title” to create her brand?

dorinda needs to take several seats and address her own issues. 

Oh I get it but that level of anger surprised me and I think it’s giving us a sneak peak of the enevitable third season bad edit.

She didn't!  But honestly, Dorinda's problem isn't with Sonja, it's with Dorinda. 

Geez, Sonja puts the Morgan crest on her products. That might be something to snicker about in private, but it's sure not something worth carrying on about, and making a huge federal case about, like it's any of her concern, twice! Get some help, Dorinda.

1 minute ago, noveltylibrary said:

I guess I'm the only one who thought this was a boring ep.  Looking forward to the previews and lots o' crying lol

LOL..."Worst vacation ever!" has got me all hopeful now!

• Love 19

O.k.  Now I know why Luann is selling her house in the Hamptons and moving to the Catskills.  She HAS to get away from these maniacs, the booze, and the gossip and aggravation.  She probably wants to get away from the partying and all the backstabbing and relax, do her yoga and be quiet after the arrest ordeal.  She’ll still have the city to do the cabaret acts and socialize a bit.

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, bagger said:

Maybe the cameras being there led them to believe this wasn’t some secret wedding dress try on. They’re all annoying.

You still don't inform on your customers, bad business!

7 minutes ago, bagger said:

Did Dorinda have a problem with Luann keeping her countess title, did she have a problem with Luann appropriating her husband’s “title” to create her brand?

dorinda needs to take several seats and address her own issues. 

Oh I get it but that level of anger surprised me and I think it’s giving us a sneak peak of the enevitable third season bad edit.

I have had no real appreciation for Tinsley, I don’t know why they keep her on I rarely even know she’s there but that hint of Palm Beach aggression sparked some interest in me.

Luann made "Countess" her brand name shortly after her divorce. Sonja has waited until 12 years after her divorce to use the Morgan name/semi crest for money. 

1 minute ago, Mannahatta said:

Well, I can see why Dorinda is fed up with Sonja and the so-called family crest. I know I am. LOL For starters, it's doubtful that the Morgan family that Sonja was married into ever boasted of having a family crest. Maybe a distant ancestor might have had one, but these Morgans have been Americans for centuries - not European royalty. And then there's the obvious fact that a lone horse does not constitute a family crest. So basically the slippers are just a way for Sonja to market her affiliation with an already existing shoe collection, and to have a story line where she can spew faux outrage that the dignity of her illustrious family has been besmirched. Oh, and play the role of the misunderstood victim....again.

It is a "deer" on her shoes and I doubt that she even "designed" them. This feels just like her clothing line, she is the "face of" but really has nothing to do with any part of designing, planning, marketing or money invested into the line. LOL

• Love 13
(edited)
3 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Loved Lu dismissing Ramona and her apologizer scene out of her room.

Ramona's apologies aren't worth anything anymore! She's going thru the motions to create peace and all it does is make her look and sound phony AF! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 10
Just now, Fiero425 said:

Ramona's apologies aren't worth anything anymore! She's going thru the motions to create peace and all it does is make her look and sounds phony AF! ;-)

SHes not the apologizer for nothing!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

B must have been lying because the set up for how she got that info  was ridiculous! She said she brought her dress there (she got married in 2010 - so 8 years ago)  and ... what... they contacted her to tell her Tins was shopping there? Come on now!!!

Contacts at the Regency, down in FL and now in wedding dress shops! Who the hell needs TMZ when we have B with informants all over town. She is the new Hedda Hopper. 

I think in B's case it was a little creepy because dude was still married and hadn't even filed for divorce. 

Bethenny has said that she has "sources/spies" everywhere before and I believe her! 

Oh, and Shields still isn't divorced nor has he even filed for it yet!

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Bethenny has said that she has "sources/spies" everywhere before and I believe her! 

Oh, and Shields still isn't divorced nor has he even filed for it yet!

I love old girl but I tend to believe her all over sources is just production. At the end of the day Andy will always want her to have upper hand. Knowledge is power.

2 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Missy should be annoyed by Ramona having drinks with Tom, too.

I’m sure missy isn’t missing out on that trainwreck

• Love 7
(edited)
7 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

I didn’t hear it that clearly but Bethenny’s assistant just got married.  So I’m guessing when Julie was shopping she heard the story.  And Amsale would have no reason to think they needed to be discrete about something that was filmed for a tv show.  

Gee Carole I understand you are sooooo upset with Bethenny because of what she said in her talking heads.  Good think your nasty little dig about the engagement ring wasn’t in a TH behind Bethenny’s back.  Really what a pal.  Dang she’s showing a nasty side.

Bethenny said that is where "she" bought her wedding dress, not her assistant's dress. She was very clear about that. And, as a business, it is never a good idea to share private info about another customer to someone else even when it is filmed for a TV show, if Tinsley wanted Bethenny to know, it was up to her to tell Bethenny, not the store. 

As for Carole's ring remark, it was to show Bethenny's hypocrisy. Tinsley had been dating Scott for over a year at that point but Bethenny had only been dating Shields a couple of months and he was still married/had not even filed for divorce yet when she went looking for an engagement ring. Bethenny was pretty nasty/judgmental towards Tinsley as well. 

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 18
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Bethenny was pretty nasty/judgmental towards Tinsley as well. 

Is there any person on the show that Bethenny hasn't been pretty nasty/judgemental towards?  I find the thing that makes her less tolerable this season she is acting the victim,  i.e. sometimes she is scared of Dorinda.  

I had to laugh out loud when Luann and Bethenny were discussing how embarrassing Ramona's behavior with Tom had been.  Considering Luann's recent public humiliations, I would keep my mouth shut about anything anyone else does at this point.

Was Dorinda wearing the same white sweater that Bethenny had on a few episodes back?  The white one that looks like moths and rats have been gnawing on the collar and hem?

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Dear Dorinda:

STOP telling people what they can and cannot feel.  If Sonja was upset at what you said, LET HER BE UPSET, stop telling her she's wrong. 

That's my problem with Dorinda, she wants to control how other people think and feel, and she feels that only HER way is the right way.

You just described my mother.  Now I know why I can’t stomach Dorinda.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Dear Dorinda:

STOP telling people what they can and cannot feel.  If Sonja was upset at what you said, LET HER BE UPSET, stop telling her she's wrong. 

That's my problem with Dorinda, she wants to control how other people think and feel, and she feels that only HER way is the right way.

LOL You just described a number of HWs, including Bethenny! LOL

• Love 8
2 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

My take: The Morgans stopped being your family when the divorce became fact, Sonja. You're Morgan adjacent at best.

Yes!!!  She’s not “family!”  She’s pathetic.

I really hate Sonja.  She’s got to be on something.  Doesn’t drink as much but acts really weird.  Why spread your legs for banana bread?  For attention?  

1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

A is Sonja. B is Dorinda. C is "the homeless Irish blogger" who used to be one of Sonja's interns. She did a Reddit AMA that was amazing. Page 6 found the AMA and wrote a story on Sonja being a shit boss. The AMA disappeared sometime in 2016 or so because Sonja started calling the intern a blackmailing money grubber in Page 6 and to bloggers and said she was going to sue. 2016 would be when they filmed season 9.

I really want to read this!!!  Is there a screenshot somewhere?

1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Luann made "Countess" her brand name shortly after her divorce. Sonja has waited until 12 years after her divorce to use the Morgan name/semi crest for money. 

It is a "deer" on her shoes and I doubt that she even "designed" them. This feels just like her clothing line, she is the "face of" but really has nothing to do with any part of designing, planning, marketing or money invested into the line. LOL

BINGO!  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

A is Sonja. B is Dorinda. C is "the homeless Irish blogger" who used to be one of Sonja's interns. She did a Reddit AMA that was amazing. Page 6 found the AMA and wrote a story on Sonja being a shit boss. The AMA disappeared sometime in 2016 or so because Sonja started calling the intern a blackmailing money grubber in Page 6 and to bloggers and said she was going to sue. 2016 would be when they filmed season 9.

I don't do Reddit.  What is AMA?  

Thanks

• Love 4
(edited)

IMG_0151.JPG.962c60a33b5debc08cc06c0bbb8b05e7.JPGrLet Lu or anyone else in this group try to hang with Mario or attend his next wedding and see how Moaner feels about it. 

Edited by 12momine
Adding profile pic
  • Love 15
4 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I don't do Reddit.  What is AMA?  

Thanks

Ask Me Anything. A thread of questions and answers offered usually by someone famous. Or in conjunction with some sort of marketing thing. They can be entertaining or annoying.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, QuinnM said:

I didn’t hear it that clearly but Bethenny’s assistant just got married.  So I’m guessing when Julie was shopping she heard the story.  And Amsale would have no reason to think they needed to be discrete about something that was filmed for a tv show.  

Gee Carole I understand you are sooooo upset with Bethenny because of what she said in her talking heads.  Good think your nasty little dig about the engagement ring wasn’t in a TH behind Bethenny’s back.  Really what a pal.  Dang she’s showing a nasty side.

I think Carole was very hurt by Beth.

MERGE!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

AMA = Ask Me Anything

2 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Ask Me Anything. A thread of questions and answers offered usually by someone famous. Or in conjunction with some sort of marketing thing. They can be entertaining or annoying.

Thank you!  I am so out of it -- happy to finally be on Facebook, now that it is not cool!  ??

Edited by Thumper
  • Love 12
11 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Yes!!!  She’s not “family!”  She’s pathetic.

I really hate Sonja.  She’s got to be on something.  Doesn’t drink as much but acts really weird.  Why spread your legs for banana bread?  For attention?  

I really want to read this!!!  Is there a screenshot somewhere?

BINGO!  

Why spread your legs for banana bread?- this would have been a great title for this episode!

Here's a link to the intern posting on reddit. It's not the AMA it's the aftermath.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

O.k.  Now I know why Luann is selling her house in the Hamptons and moving to the Catskills.  She HAS to get away from these maniacs, the booze, and the gossip and aggravation.  She probably wants to get away from the partying and all the backstabbing and relax, do her yoga and be quiet after the arrest ordeal.  She’ll still have the city to do the cabaret acts and socialize a bit.

I thought she was drinking again.  From her comments, I took her going to rehab as something she had to do to please the court.  I don’t think she thinks she’s an alcoholic.

From Carole’s blog-

Am I the only one who loaths yoga? Anyone who watches my Insta stories live knows that I prefer my life to be Namaste and my exercise to be Badass…

She misspelled “loathes,” and I honestly don’t even understand what she’s saying here.  Great writing!

I did enjoy the part where she mocks Sonja and her “moose” crest.

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I think Carole was very hurt by Beth

I think Carole was hurt by Adam even though she pretended to be cool with it.   Bethenny publicly calling Adam an operator made her feel that people would think he used her.    IMHO That's why Carole was upset with Bethenny.

• Love 22

Sonja "The Clipper" Morgan for the TKO. Maybe Dorinda will now get a life.

How could Beth look so bad while on a spa vacation? She looked like death warmed over.

Ooh. That comment from Carol about Bethany trying on rings!

Ooh, indeed...that was a good sip of tea. Pour more, Carole.

Why spread your legs for banana bread?

Why not? It's as good a reason as any.

Luanne, Captain America called and wants his shield  back.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, bosawks said:

I get being stressed out Lu and everything is like nails on a blackboard but if you boil it down this whole thing is still your fault for, you know, getting arrested.

Thank you!  FFS, if this bitch tried telling me that something I or anyone did was lowest of the low . . . I'd have to tell her about herself.  She's skipping around doing yoga and acting the victim.  She's charged with four felonies, and she deserved them.  Be glad for your privilege, Lu, not everyone gets a slap on the wrist.  And everyone hugging and kissing her and praising her for surviving her ordeal - well, I find it sickening.   But I'm sure the thread will be filled with how Carole was awful this episode.  

• Love 21
4 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Dorinda, Sonja IS using her name. Her name is Sonja Morgan.  Let it go. 

It frustrates me that Dorinda is so fixated on Sonja using the Morgan name. I used my first husband's name for years because a) my son has that name and b) after what I initially enjoyed (then eventually survived) in the marriage, I feel I earned the name. Even during the divorce, the lawyer asked me if I wanted to go back to my maiden name and I laughed, saying I think with the $$ involved, I just permanently bought the name. Even my present hubby didn't mind me keeping the name until my son graduated. So if the ex never had a problem, and I didn't have a problem, what business is it of anyone else?

• Love 22
4 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

My take: The Morgans stopped being your family when the divorce became fact, Sonja. You're Morgan adjacent at best.

Seriously.  Can we at least stop pretending that Sonja would have clung to the "family" if they were the Smith family from BF Idaho, famous for selling the most meth in the tri-county area?

• Love 24
7 minutes ago, Chalby said:

It frustrates me that Dorinda is so fixated on Sonja using the Morgan name.

I see the issue being that Sonja is using and talking about her family crest while she is no longer a genuine member of that family.  It seems Dorinda views it Sonja making claims to something she is no longer entitled after the divorce.  It's not about her keeping the Morgan name.  There is a distinction.  

• Love 15
4 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I have someone who I'm close to and rehab sounds amazing. She been to several and they are like luxurious vacations.  Ramona is an idiot  let Lu right or wrong be the one to post of pictures of herself.  Ramona is an ass who hates Lu, so she loses me with "what's the big deal"  I'm sure lu is very nervous about the reaction of the court. 

I tried to go to rehab once -- I had amazing insurance that would pay 100%, I wouldn't need to use vacation days, and I'm in LA so we have really nice ones.  But it ended up being too much work since I didn't actually have a real reason to go.

• Love 15
47 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Thank you!  FFS, if this bitch tried telling me that something I or anyone did was lowest of the low . . . I'd have to tell her about herself.  She's skipping around doing yoga and acting the victim.  She's charged with four felonies, and she deserved them.  Be glad for your privilege, Lu, not everyone gets a slap on the wrist.  And everyone hugging and kissing her and praising her for surviving her ordeal - well, I find it sickening.   But I'm sure the thread will be filled with how Carole was awful this episode.  

Well, this IS Ramona we are talking about, the same woman that went after Victoria when she was a minor on SM and the show. And, this spa weekend was supposed to be about supporting Luann, not Ramona.

46 minutes ago, Chalby said:

It frustrates me that Dorinda is so fixated on Sonja using the Morgan name. I used my first husband's name for years because a) my son has that name and b) after what I initially enjoyed (then eventually survived) in the marriage, I feel I earned the name. Even during the divorce, the lawyer asked me if I wanted to go back to my maiden name and I laughed, saying I think with the $$ involved, I just permanently bought the name. Even my present hubby didn't mind me keeping the name until my son graduated. So if the ex never had a problem, and I didn't have a problem, what business is it of anyone else?

According to Dorinda, on WWHL tonight, she isn't upset about Sonja keeping/using the last name Morgan, it is about her using it to make money as if she was born with the last name. She said that Sonja should use the Tremont crest (if they have one) as it is her family's crest, not her daughters Morgan crest.

20 minutes ago, jaync said:

The-Wire-SHIT-Clay-Davis.gif

She said, tonight on WWHL, that she is exercising 3 - 4 days a week and can't drink (aka/get drunk) and keep up the exercise routine. LOL

1 hour ago, AnnA said:

I think Carole was hurt by Adam even though she pretended to be cool with it.   Bethenny publicly calling Adam an operator made her feel that people would think he used her.    IMHO That's why Carole was upset with Bethenny.

I think it is deeper than that. It was Bethenny talking about her to the others behind her back in a negative way but then telling Carole all was fine between them. In other words, Bethenny wasn't honest with Carole and that hurt. 

• Love 13
(edited)
11 hours ago, noveltylibrary said:

I guess I'm the only one who thought this was a boring ep.  Looking forward to the previews and lots o' crying lol

Not just boring, but way too much screeching & stupid fights over nothing.  It looked forced & egged on by producers.  When this gets too obviously staged, I lose interest.  Even Bethenny looked like she was suspiciously amping it up for no apparent reason.  I lost interest & patience & tuned out.

Bethenny's line to Tinz about "trying on coffins", comparing Tinz trying on wedding gowns, was astoundingly cruel & just plain icky.  But then again, I'm never surprised by the depths of cruelty Bethenny can sink to.  Still, that "trying on coffins" line really squicked me out.  Thanks for that disgusting image, Bethenny -- blech.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 13
9 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Not just boring, but way too much screeching & stupid fights over nothing.  It looked forced & egged on by producers.  When this gets too obviously staged, I lose interest.  Even Bethenny looked like she was suspiciously amping it up for no apparent reason.  I lost interest & patience & tuned out.

Bethenny's line to Tinz about "trying on coffins", comparing Tinz trying on wedding gowns, was astoundingly cruel & just plain icky.  But then again, I'm never surprised by the depths of cruelty Bethenny can sink to.  Still, that "trying on coffins' line really squicked me out.  Thanks for that disgusting image, Bethenny -- blech.

And I don't know anyone that "tries on" a coffin! People may pick out their casket/coffin when they are terminally ill or older and prepaying their funeral but I never heard of anyone "trying it on"! LOL

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, chewycandy said:

Dorinda’s losing in the polls on WWHL. Love her look though. She also says she’s stopped drinking.  

She stopped drinking?  No wonder she’s been so quiet the last few episodes.  Except for tonight.  

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

She stopped drinking?  No wonder she’s been so quiet the last few episodes.  Except for tonight.  

I'm not so sure she wasn't drinking back when this was filmed, I got the sense it was after filming ended. LOL

• Love 6

I am loving Carole this season.  And it's hilarious that Bethenny is Team Luann & Team Sonja. Two people she's viciously ripped apart for YEARS! 

• Love 19