Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E07: Walking on Broken Glass

• Start Topic

On 6/28/2018 at 9:49 PM, DebbieM4 said:

I can only speak for myself, but I bash Hannah because of her personality and sense of entitlement.  She's a bitch, IMO, who is far too eager to point fingers and blame other people rather than actually fix things and make them better.   She often puts herself up on a pedestal by criticizing others.   I don't think she wants inexperienced/lazy/unqualified stews to improve.  I think she'd rather they fail so she can look superior and be proven right.   She gets into conflicts with co-workers all the time, and she is not a good manager.   Very often she's completely unprofessional.  For all the worldliness and experience she claims to have, she comes across as very immature.  She has no impulse control, and I'm tired of seeing her scream into other people's faces while throwing her weight around.  There are better ways to deal with people who aren't up to her standards or who she feels are out of line.  Most grown adults know not to poke the bear, but her behavior with Jwow is exactly that - poking the bear.    And that behavior is not new.

My gripe isn't with how she does her job.  Even though I've never seen any indication that she's a fabulous chief stew, I can acknowledge that she probably does a decent job.  (My son owns a restaurant, and worked his way up, so I'm well aware of the teamwork that's required.  Teamwork is not at all Hannah's strong suit, IMO.  Hannah is all about Hannah.)  In any case, my gripe is about her personality and attitude more than anything else.  Unpopular opinion, I know, since I realize there are many here who really like her.  But I really don't!   :-)

Spot on!!!!!!!!!

• Love 4