Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E05: Week 5: Las Vegas, Nevada

• Start Topic

On 6/30/2018 at 4:12 AM, iknow said:

Chris somehow has the look of an 80s movie villain who works long hours at a factory, drinks too many beers at home and abuses his wife. NOT saying hie's a wife-beater, but he reminds me of a specific character that I can't quite place.

He looks like some kind of Ben Stiller character, maybe the dickwad character from The Heartbreak Kid? Can turn on the charm here and there, but is basically an asshole underneath. 

I also saw something else while channel surfing - a helicopter - and thought, right, no helicopters as of yet! I know they are pretty pricey but generally on the guys seasons, there are lots of helicopters. Unless I am completely forgetting a date that they flew to, Becca is not getting high quality pricey dates. It's got to be pretty cheap to rent a warehouse to smash TVs in (not sure if Lil John comes cheap or not). I am finding that I completely forget what they are actually doing on each date, they all seem generic, tossing in a table with food they won't eat, in random locations the crew put together. Poor Becca. The Powers that Be must be putting aside a good amount of $$ for the next Bachelor. I'd be fairly annoyed if I was Becca. Poorly vetted dates, and craptastic locations.

Her dates have been terrible. They all look cheap and occasionally uncomfortable (riding camels through a hot desert and then hopping into a hot tub? No thanks). 

• Love 5