Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: No Place That Far

(edited)

I assume boyfriend has leased a house in Nashville for whatever reason and that's where his group hangs out. 

Why did Maddie and Twig hang out together at Jonah's house.  It looked as if they were waiting for him to show up.

When was the last time we saw the Hwy 65 office?  Is any kind of music business going on anywhere other than in Brad's office? 

There's a psychological thing, when you know something or someone is going away and the separation is going to be painful, you unconsciously start distancing yourself from the soon to be gone loved one as a survival tactic... I wish I thought that was what was happening here, but instead I think Herskovitz and his crew have butchered this show, because they never understood that music, creating it, making money from it, fighting over it, showing the joy and pain of being involved in the singing and playing of it, was the heart of this show. 

Edited by seewillrun
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, seewillrun said:

Why did Maddie and Twig hang out together at Jonah's house.  It looked as if they were waiting for him to show up.

Because at least Twig, if not some of the others, seem to live there.  But yet the old girlfriend seems to be in Nashville too but Maddie doesn't know... or Jonah is flying back and forth from LA to Nashville on some secret private jet.  Which I guess might explain the Maddie's unanswered text messages to him.

I’ve been thinking that normally I would fully expect Avery and Juliette to reunite by the series end but I’m not so sure anymore what the shows going to do, because honestly, even for the first half of this season I fully expected them to reunite Scarlett and Gunner by series end but Scarlett is off in her own show it seems like(I know Juliette is too, but hell we still get connections through other characters and her, barley anyone mentions Scarlett) and there seem to be no plans to reunite Scarlett and gunner. Not that I want them to honestly, I always felt like Scarlett was awful to Gunner and somehow gunner took the blame? Whatever. I just always assumed the show was planning to reunite them. But now, they don’t even have any scenes together. So I’m on the fence about Juliette and Avery.

That said.. if he ends up with purple hair, heads will roll. And again  it’s odd to me how much time we are spending on characters we just met when we should be wrapping things up with the characters we already know. 

• Love 1

Honestly.  Purple hair, floppy-hair friend of music star, music star, damaged army guy, Jessie, Brad, Jake...who really cares about any of these people?

Although I did laugh when I saw the preview and Scarlett was in it and realized she wasn’t in this ep, and I didn’t miss her.

I wouldn’t mind Scarlett and Gunnar getting back together if Scarlett turned into a nice, not annoying person.

• Love 6
On 6/23/2018 at 7:55 PM, Sake614 said:

Can someone help me figure out where I know TAWP Rosa from? I knew her the second she was on the screen but I’m having a brain fart and it’s driving me  crazy!

One of the Twilight movies

I wish this show wouldn’t waste time on characters who aren’t central to the plot.  How many budding female artists have we wasted time on, only to have them disappear the next season?  Literally can not stand purple hair.  I can’t tell if she’s being rude shifty or if she’s that bad of an actress. 

• Love 4

The ridiculous love triangle aside - how has Avery not made some comment of "you dated my ex" to Gunner?!?! Hell they even formed a band called the exes and then Gunner got back together with her yet again. They have made Gunner this sap and Scarlet so annoying when they were my fav couple early on. And he will fall back in deep, forever love with someone else in a week or two. I really just want Avery, Gunner, Will and Scarlet to form an amazing band that actually sticks. 

Hasn't highway 65 folded by now?! who is left?! 

And I miss the songwriting. Can you imagine the incredible angtsy songs that Avery should be delivering right now!?!?

I just don't care about so many of these storylines. And it seems like they just keep jumbling them up more instead of resolving things for the final season. I wonder how much was already written when they found out it would be the last. And then were they just too lazy to adjust? 

• Love 7

I just want to see Avery, Deacon and Will sing. 

Stop all this non- related shit, Show, and just let them sing from here on out. We really only care about the good music. That lets out both the Sisters with the mumbling, Scarlett now, Gunnar now. Can Juliette still sing?

I thought I would make it to the end but probably not. Just don't care anymore.

• Love 2