Type keyword(s) to search

Miz And Mrs. - General Discussion

• Start Topic

This show is can be listed in the dictionary as an example of "guilty pleasure".   Mike is such a closet nerd and his pure joy in dressing up made me laugh so hard.   Maryse has great comedic facial reactions.   

A little off topic but since watching this, I want to re-watch Real World Back to New York to see how much Mike has grown.  Does anyone have any idea on how to get that? I didn't see it on Hulu or Amazon Watch.  

• Love 1
(edited)

This show is a very skillful reality show where it seems like we are getting to know them and are getting peek into an inside story, the Mizanin's are being so open! But we don't and they aren't. What do we know about these people? NOTHING.

Edited by Megan
  • Love 1
On 3/6/2020 at 1:13 AM, Megan said:

This show is a very skillful reality show where it seems like we are getting to know them and are getting peek into an inside story, the Mizanin's are being so open! But we don't and they aren't. What do we know about these people? NOTHING.

We know Miz has a big package!

• LOL 2
(edited)

I know this show came first but they should have just gone the sitcom route like Big Show did, since every second seems straight out of a script. Like not just the zany situations but the actual lines uttered seem phony and rehearsed. Especially Marjo. I keep trying but this isn’t working for me as a “reality show” since other than their names and Maryse being pregnant I don’t think there’s a single real thing about the show, which is kind of ironic considering how Mike got his start. And I thought the Bellas’ shows were contrived!

Edited by dmeets
  • Love 1

Maryse's mother is so annoying.  I'm figuring it's producer driven but sometimes I want to slap her.  

Probably an unpopular opinion.  ::insert shrug emoji:::

• Love 1