Type keyword(s) to search

Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours To Hell And Back - General Discussion

• Start Topic

The Fetch concept is just WRONG on so many levels. Agree with the previous posters, this can't be ok with any board of health - much less the safety of the dogs, but food contamination seems like it would be rampant. 

I think the idea is a great one, as people like to have their pets close by, but the execution is just ridiculous.  Imagine if there was a flea infestation, MY GOD I would be angry if my dog got fleas due to someone's fleas. OR what IF I GOT FLEAS????

• Love 4

I don't usually watch this show, but I watched this episode because Fetch Bistro is local to me.  I agree the entire concept is revolting and I am baffled why the health department allows it.

As for the show, it's about what I expect from Gordon Ramsay.  I was a bit disappointed by one thing they omitted.  The police officer they kept showing?  That was Wichita's chief of police, who is named....Gordon Ramsay!

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
18 hours ago, DoctorK said:

How will that work out when they tell someone with a self determined "service" dog that she takes "everywhere" that she can't put it on the table? Then the customer makes a scene screaming "SERVICE ANIMAL, HOW DARE YOU!".. The only service animals I have been around were fully trained seeing eye dogs and they never got up on tables or chairs while they were working (The owner may have different rules when they are at home, but the rules when out in public seem clearly defined).

I grew up in the town next to the headquarters for The Seeing Eye, one of my friends raised a couple of dogs for them (volunteers raise the dogs from 8 weeks until a little more than a year old).  The dogs definitely do not get up on tables or chairs when at home - they're trained to be at the side of the person they are helping.  The training regimen even for the puppies was tough, I'm sure it gets even stricter when they are brought back to The Seeing Eye for formal training.  Plus, my friend said, it was really hard to have the puppy knowing you were going to be giving it up.

• Love 3
On 7/25/2018 at 7:15 PM, LaChavalina said:

I'm pretty shocked that a restaurant like Fetch is allowed to exist, to be honest. I've lived in about a half-dozen states and I've seen a lot of patios with dogs allowed outside and some tap rooms that don't serve food and allow dogs inside, but this is a first. I still can't imagine they get through service every day without tons of dog hair. 

The redecorate looked really nice. This story says the remodel was done in late 2017 but the owners are still struggling and looking for a boost from the airing of the show. I hope they can make it--they definitely got a substantial investment from the show in new equipment, that dog yard, etc. 

I say this as a big-time dog lover, but I laughed at a few of the post-reno Google reviews from people who were upset that there are now "only" two dog food options on the menu. Like, you know your dog doesn't care, right? Even scarier that they were serving dogs very hot foods and things like onions before. Would've been nice for them to bring in a vet to explain to that owner why she can't just feed dogs any old thing that they had on the menu for humans.

Seriously--all dogs care about is that they're with you. Any food at all is just a bonus to them. 

As far as the state board of health, I just though, "Eh, it's Kansas," a state that's trying to recover from years of tax cuts. There's probably no one in charge of inspecting restaurants. 

On 7/26/2018 at 8:49 AM, Jersey Guy 87 said:

That was my thought the entire time - what board of health is allowing this to exist?  I love dogs, I have dogs, I would never go to a place like this.  Too great a chance of dogs getting into a dominance fight, peeing/pooping on the floor, etc.  It's just not a good idea, IMO.

I wondered about them going to the bathroom, though it's still "inside" enough that most dogs should know not to go, right? I loved the area out back for them. 

I'm always amazed at how many neophytes want to open a restaurant. It's like the hardest business to keep going, isn't it? Even for experienced people. 

• Love 9

After watching the Mexican Restaurant episode and the very sad three-month update by the grandson, I would wager that the son never really wanted to work the restaurant but felt obligated to do so when his father died.  He is actively sabotaging it-evidenced by going back to the failing menu instead of sticking with the Gordon Ramsey menu.  I would think that having a Gordon Ramsey menu would bring in customers (at least once) who want to try it.  If it's good, and the service is good, they may be back.  I lived the inside sign/new logo.  They had a real opportunity to do well.

• Love 3

The whole concept of Fetch disgusts me. I was so confused on why there was no outdoor seating. 

I like the idea of food for dogs but please eat with them outside. I did like the addition of the dog park.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Court said:

The whole concept of Fetch disgusts me. I was so confused on why there was no outdoor seating. 

I like the idea of food for dogs but please eat with them outside. I did like the addition of the dog park.

Because it's Wichita.  You seriously do not want to be outside most of the year.   The restaurant is also on one of the busiest roads in the city;  it's really not a place conducive to outdoor dining.  The area is much more built up than the editing made it seem.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Omeletsmom said:

Because it's Wichita.  You seriously do not want to be outside most of the year.   The restaurant is also on one of the busiest roads in the city;  it's really not a place conducive to outdoor dining.  The area is much more built up than the editing made it seem.

It did appear it was in the middle of nowhere which I'm glad to know it's not! Have you eaten there? I'm always so curious about these places and what they are actually like!

I liked the end the best with Gordon taking pictures.

• Love 3

What shocked me is how ignorant the owners of "Fetch" were that they didn't know that dogs couldn't eat certain foods.  Usually ardent dog lovers are very well aware of that stuff.  Even I've known that since I was a kid.  That told me volumes about them.

There have always been "dog friendly" restaurants in a lot of states, not just in Kansas by a long shot.  It's just that they are not restaurants devoted primarily to owners bringing in their dogs as a concept.  And the dogs being allowed in have to pass as well behaved and unobtrusive.  One well behaved smallish dog here or there is not a problem, it's when you have a restaurant full of medium to big dogs that have behavior issues interacting with other dogs that you have a real problem.  I think that if a state allows for "pet friendly" restaurants it should see the difference between one that allows an occasional dog from something like "Fetch" where the entire concept is about dogs.

This episode sucked, too, because there was no mention of the sanitary issues brought on by having so many poorly supervised dogs around in a restaurant, nor was there enough attention paid to the owners changing to be more strict about what behavior is or is not acceptable in their restaurant.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Yeah No said:

This episode sucked, too, because there was no mention of the sanitary issues brought on by having so many poorly supervised dogs around in a restaurant, nor was there enough attention paid to the owners changing to be more strict about what behavior is or is not acceptable in their restaurant.

Seriously. What I wanted to see was a rule board at the front of the restaurant because if Gordon had installed something in writing there would at least be a chance the owners would keep it up.

I love dogs but I would never go to a place like this. I don't trust other dog owners to be attentive to their pet while they're enjoying a meal. Plus, I still don't know what they've done to address the dog hair issue that existed at the beginning. A place can look clean without actually being clean after all.

• Love 8
On 7/30/2018 at 1:22 PM, Court said:

It did appear it was in the middle of nowhere which I'm glad to know it's not! Have you eaten there? I'm always so curious about these places and what they are actually like!

I liked the end the best with Gordon taking pictures.

No.  I am really, really NOT a dog person, so it's not a place I would want to eat.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Omeletsmom said:

No.  I am really, really NOT a dog person, so it's not a place I would want to eat.

I am a dog person and it's still not a place I would want to eat.  Most of those dog owners they filmed were not controlling their dogs well and it became a sanitary issue as well as a nuisance.  It's like having a child and not wanting them to play with noisy, unruly children in a restaurant.

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, mjc570 said:

Has this been canceled already? 

Apparently not (yet). I was wondering the same thing when we get a rerun so soon. Personally, I think they should put this show out of its misery. Kitchen Nightmares was unbelievable enough, this 24 hour bull shit goes beyond that.

• Love 1
On 7/31/2018 at 4:21 PM, Yeah No said:

I am a dog person and it's still not a place I would want to eat.  Most of those dog owners they filmed were not controlling their dogs well and it became a sanitary issue as well as a nuisance.  It's like having a child and not wanting them to play with noisy, unruly children in a restaurant.

this. like the Masterchef episode that just aired, where 6 year olds have NO concept of how to use table utensils. UM HEY IF YOU HAVE A KID, TEACH THEM PROPER TABLE MANNERS.  seeing kids delve into steak like cavemen with forks is WAY UNAPPEALING. so is feeding dogs from the table - humans get the table, animals get the floor. this is the unwritten rule of eating etiquette in modern society. if you wish to go back to roman days where anything goes, create that show on its own. 

• Love 6
On 7/31/2018 at 3:31 PM, Omeletsmom said:

I am with you and I own a dog. Somehow I retained custody of all animals in the divorce despite never wanting the dog in the first place. 

• Love 2

Ramsay downplayed the lunacy of the restaurant owner's rebuttals to bad reviewed.  She is "Amy's Bakery" level of crazy.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/shermans-restaurant-greenville?sort_by=rating_asc

The Good Lord knows that I have tried and tried to refrain from this rebuttal until I had calmed down.  It's been weeks and I still can not shake the ridiculousness of the above garble.  Your profile indicates that you are from Illinois.  Well,  we certainly welcome all kinds of visitors here, even those from Illinois.  But Mrs Judy, when our visitors come here to see us that "aren't from around these parts", we expect a little more than a nasty Yelp review.  We have some of the NICEST little ole southern gals running around here that anyone could hope for in a wait staff and their MAIN goal (and MY main goal) every single day and night, is to make sure that every customer is treated with outstanding kindness and good ole southern attention to service.  You see, our menu specifically indicates a variety of lettuce availability.. That's right.  We offer iceberg, baby spinach, romaine and even a lovely spring mix. I am SO sorry that you missed it and even more sorry that you didn't have the thoughts about you to inquire about it.  If you had simply asked, that precious little ole wait staff gal would have been as swift as a streak of lightening to get you all fixed up and happy .  I mean, If lettuce were as important to me as it CLEARLY is to you, I would have asked about it before the word "McDonalds" could even cross my mind.  By the way, our cracker baskets are brought out as a "welcome offering" and NOT just served alongside our soups and salads - and AGAIN - if you had simply asked for an alternate to the gosh dang crackers, you would have promptly been served hot and delicious rolls or even offered some nice, buttery garlic bread.  I am far too exhausted at this point to even address the rest of your review HOWEVER, I will go out on a limb here and guess that you DID NOT leave hungry.  
IN my mind we are definitely 5 SOLID STARS! Yip Yip

10/31/2015 Well HI Angela E. - Since you "won't be back to this place!!!!" I won't beat around the bush with this.  Our customers do NOT leave hungry at Sherman's.  Even if someone is of a larger build (not saying you are) and may seem to quickly devour their already generous servings, we offer more.  Of course,  hardly anyone accepts the offer  because they are already quite full.  

Service was a joke?? Really? Please do tell us more about how hard you were to please on this day.  Small helpings  - inadequate servers... Trust me - You must have eaten at a Sherman's other than the one that you have actually reviewed.  Our servers ROCK and our plates are FULL of delicious food at 1400 South Main Street in Greenville, Ms. At this point I'm not sorry you will never return.

"What Susie says of Sally says more of Susie than of Sally.
Remember that"

11/10/2017 This review is almost as "salty" as you claim our lasagna to be.  Really, a grown person - a local, professional  who would rather hop on Yelp to post  - WHILE still in my restaurant, rather than to speak with the owners about your concerns....Soooooo not cool.  We do not and have not - ever fried our Veal Piccata - It is pan sauteed with seasoned bread crumbs - and I am quite sure we covered this info while you were still at the table - after I had read this review.  

However, to answer your question of "Who deep fries veal?"  I'm sure a BOAT TON of restaurants... namely to prepare Veal Parmesan.  It's delicious - You should certainly try it.
Over a year ago my husband asked me to refrain from responding to this (he is a much nicer person than me obviously) but I ran across this review recently and just could not get past the nasty intent behind it. - way to support the small business owner fella. BRAVO  
Really, Really annoyed all over again!

8/10/2016 Hello Ma'am - As the owner I'll first thank you for dining with us.  So, thank you.
Although I do appreciate your feedback and realize that certainly everyone is entitled to their opinion - It's the misinformation here that I would like to address.  First of all, we DO sell bottled beer. We ONLY sell bottled beer and have 12 different brands . Full Bar, huge wine selection, etc.  Second, we do not serve lemon icebox cake.  We have a homemade  lemon icebox PIE that is ever so delicious and quite a "classic".   I can't imagine what you expected but as our pies are always outstanding, I'm glad to know that you agree that it was "on point".  
You may or may not know that Sherman's Restaurant was born in 1985.  Luckily our rock solid chairs and tables are made as no furnishings are today and have withstood the test of thousands and thousands of happy customers.   We did redecorate in 2012 and updated tons.  We hired an interior design professional and couldn't be more pleased.  We love the cozy charm that Sherman's represents.  Again, thanks for your feedback.

2/2/2016 HI Julia and many thanks for visiting Sherman's last Wednesday evening. I was here during your visit and certainly open for face to face feedback.  We are a friendly bunch and very approachable.  We actually offer baby spinach, iceberg, romaine and a fantastic spring mix for salads, so I am very sorry that it was not discussed.  I absolutely do apologize that your server seemed to abandon you.  I did notice that Ashley jumped right in and helped get things wrapped up for you.  Thanks for acknowledging our delicious, homemade, blue cheese dressing.  I would really have appreciated more feedback on the crab meat with cream sauce. We have been serving it for a very, very long time and just like 95 percent of our food items, it is home made.  Every now and again we may get a little too relaxed on having it taste tested. We do hope you will give us another chance if ever in the area.  Our kitchen staff includes many long time and talented employees.  We want to see every customer leave satisfied

11/1/2015 Hello Ma'am,
I am responding to correct some "incorrect" information in your review.  First of all, thank you for visiting our restaurant.  The early evening that you visited us, we had our usual schedule of having 1 server on staff for the hour of 5 pm to 6 pm. (We begin our second shift at 5pm).  Our other servers arrive at 5:40 ready to jump in and help when needed - which is exactly what happened on this evening..  During the 1 hour - Ashley had a table of 6, a booth of 1, two booths with 2 patrons each in them, and a table of 2.  Hardly the overload that you described.  At exactly 11 minutes after you arrived, (5:44)  TWO other servers can clearly be seen "hitting the floor" and helping with her various tables..  The next couple of tables that were seated were attended to by Heather and Bambi and not by Ashley at all.  At that point it was not 6 pm yet but the others jumped right in to help. A prime example of how we work as a team.  I apologize that you did not enjoy your shrimp bisque.  We have had far too many compliments from customers to dare change it - not to mention that it's probably been served and perfected for over 30 years here.    ****Thanks foodrepublic.com for the following info: "Bisque refers to a soup, usually vegetable or seafood-based and frequently cooked with wine, that's been puréed and spiked with cream for a thicker, clingier consistency just begging for a fancy toast to go with it. If you've ever eaten "cream of anything," you've experienced bisque."****  YES - this describes our BISQUE to a "T"!  It's bisque - shrimp bisque - the only chunks are - well,there are only chunks of shrimp.  It's pure deliciousness in a bowl.

Anyway, the romaine lettuce - well now that's one I can not truthfully dispute.  Although we serve hundreds of customers per day, our lettuce is prepped at 8:30 and 4:00 DAILY to help the servers on serve time.  I can't truthfully dispute this one other than to say that we always strive to serve fresh products and this was clearly an oversight by the server.  She is responsible for the quality of lettuce that you are served at that time.  As a pre-med major, I am positive that your health and satisfaction where at the top of Ashley's priorities and she will be appalled at her mistake.

I hope you will visit us again.  Thanks so much

Edited by Toaster Strudel
  • Love 4

My issue with this show is that they pick godawful restaurants being managed/owned by idiots who don't give a shit, and reward them with a makeover, new equipment, new menu, etc.    So now these places can compete with other restaurants where the owners and managers are hard-working and responsible, but they may have hit on hard times or had a few situations which affected their bottom line.   

None of these people DESERVE to have someone come in and rescue their businesses.   restaurant ownership is a tough business, and a lot of places fail.   Some of them deserve to fail, and those are the ones that get "rescued"  by this and similar shows.   The restaurant run by smart good people could use a little boost -  I'd really rather Gordon went to places that weren't disasters, and maybe helped out some business owners who needed an update, a new menu, or some ideas about organizing.  

I know it might be as entertaining, but I have an issue with rewarding bad behavior.  "Youre an asshole who wants to work 2 hours a day, you treat your staff like shit, and you're about to poison a family. - here's a new kitchen!" 

• Love 20
On 8/9/2018 at 4:59 PM, backformore said:

I'd really rather Gordon went to places that weren't disasters, and maybe helped out some business owners who needed an update, a new menu, or some ideas about organizing.  

I posted this before, but from what I've seen of a couple of these places, the restaurant reviews online were not terrible even before Ramsay showed up. Yelp has some of these places getting 3-star reviews and even higher before the renos. So, I think the producers are being a bit cagey about picking restaurants that are really mediocre (rather than actual disasters), but where there are personality problems.

Case in point, this last episode-- that restaurant had a great location and was probably making most of their money off alcohol. I know they said they were operating at a loss, but it's hard to see how that could fail. As Gordon implied, they could be the worst restaurant in the world and they'd still get spillover business from the busier restaurants next door. 

Patrick is a manbaby who needed to grow up years ago. Even if we believe he's 31 (in which case, he needs to spend less time in the sun), 31 is still a man. Almost 10 years out of college--assuming he went to college--there's no reason for him not to understand what a full-time job (let alone a managerial position) entails. If anything Gordon was too soft on him about acting like a child. I'd be pretty cranky too if I were the 70 year-old partner and was still running everything. Yikes.

Behind the scenes: Seems like the restaurant has had some trouble with the town as a result of producers not properly seeking permits for the renovation on this episode.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, LaChavalina said:

Behind the scenes: Seems like the restaurant has had some trouble with the town as a result of producers not properly seeking permits for the renovation on this episode.

Thanks for the link,  I have ti admit, I had never even thought about permits and the behind the scenes stuff like that.  I'd like to see that, instead of the family drama.

• Love 2
On 8/9/2018 at 3:59 PM, backformore said:

My issue with this show is that they pick godawful restaurants being managed/owned by idiots who don't give a shit, and reward them with a makeover, new equipment, new menu, etc.   

I'm not sure about some of the choices, but I don't agree entirely. I think the Brownstone place w/the guy from the Caribbean was an example of someone with cooking experience (he had been a cruise chef for many years) who was having a hard time after his son was killed. Same for the Coffee Pot owner, who seemed to be doing OK until the wife left for the neighbor.  Those owners need someone to shake some sense into them before they lose everything; lord knows none of their staff is capable of righting the ship. I'm okay with GR helping them out. The dog restaurant, not so much. You'd think bringing dogs inside would be against code, but who knows.

• Love 3

I was recently in Prague for a few days and there are any number of restaurants in which dogs are welcomed with their customers (or is that the other way around). The ones I patronized, the dogs were well behaved and I never saw any bad doggie (or owner) behavior, even during busy services. But I could also say the same about small children in Europe. No little yard apes running wild as I see far too often when I go out to eat here.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, NJRadioGuy said:

I was recently in Prague for a few days and there are any number of restaurants in which dogs are welcomed with their customers (or is that the other way around). The ones I patronized, the dogs were well behaved and I never saw any bad doggie (or owner) behavior, even during busy services. But I could also say the same about small children in Europe. No little yard apes running wild as I see far too often when I go out to eat here.

Oh yeah, Europe, especially Paris, has always been dog friendly in restaurants, especially outdoor cafes, with the emphasis placed on small and well-behaved.  New York has also been known as dog friendly in a similar way as Europe, although I don't know if it's as common there as it once was decades ago.

Love this article about how dogs are treated like royalty in Paris.

• Love 1

Sandra Dee's, a completely crap episode. Not only was it exactly the same script that every one of his shows use just changing the faces, but the actual content was BS. I am not an expert but I grew up in what would now be called a "diverse neighborhood" and almost nothing we saw from Ramsey except the skillet corn bread was what we called soul food.  Even now many years later I have a lot of friends in the restaurant business (and we are in the real South) and soul food goes heavily towards pork and chicken, with collard greens and black eyed peas (a bit more Jamaican influence than when I was growing up, All Hail to Jerk spice!). This show has devolved into a complete joke. And Ramsey's famous family counseling failed once again. Ramsey has quit even trying, he's just phoning it in and cashing the checks.

Edited by DoctorK
  • Love 8

Yeah, I hate most of this show's gimmicks (family counseling, 24 hour time limit), but it has shown negative feedback at the end of two of their episodes (the Mexican restaurant and the most recent Sandra Dee's in Sacramento).

Tateyana's miraculous conversion from nasty to sunny was too unbelievable.  And Sandra, after accepting big bucks in improvements, went right back to her crappy old microwaved and canned menu.

I felt bad for Lena, the older sister who was manager.  She seemed to genuinely want and appreciate improvements.

• Love 13

I wish Gordan could have just given the restaurant to Lena and said, "You're the only one here who seems to care and want to make this work!" Why wouldn't the restaurant do an update just to play along and get some good publicity? So dumb. Free Lena!

• Love 11
1 hour ago, spiderpig said:

Tateyana's miraculous conversion from nasty to sunny was too unbelievable.  And Sandra, after accepting big bucks in improvements, went right back to her crappy old microwaved and canned menu.

Even when she sort of apologized, it was all about her; she interrupted her mother's cooking lesson and said she was sorry that her mother "was disappointed," not sorry that she had disappointed her mother. I thought she was going to say that she didn't really want to be there, which was blatantly obvious. 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, spiderpig said:

but it has shown negative feedback at the end of two of their episodes (the Mexican restaurant and the most recent Sandra Dee's in Sacramento).

It was so obvious that this place was going to go back to its old ways. The mother had way too much attitude, and the daughter wasn't going to completely change her personality after a 5 minute guilt trip from Gordon. 

• Love 7

I just wonder whether so many of these restaurants go back to their old menus because Gordon's "everything fresh, fine ingredients, cooked to order" dictum is just too damn expensive. A failing business that's been on the butt-end of bankruptcy for months can't always afford to fly in fresh fish and use the cook's time shucking oysters and lovingly shredding lettuce. Does he ever think of a reboot in terms of what their current budget is and where he'd be willing to let them cut corners? I say this as a big fan of canned green beans.  

• Love 5

Well, I think he mitigates the cost factor of fresh, local ingredients by giving them a really small, pared down menu. Most of the menus have 2-3 appy dishes, 2-3 mains and 1 dessert. So small enough that it probably equalled the cost of a giant menu beforehand.

• Love 5

You have to wonder if there are any health inspectors working in the towns these restaurants are in.  It's making me paranoid about eating out!  Between the mouse in the toaster and all the spoiled food and cross contamination this show sheds light on it really makes you wonder what goes on in most restaurants.  

And in agreement that this episode was hurting.  You just knew from the get-go that the makeover was going to be a "Fail".   Between the owner's obvious displeasure with Gordon being there and the interior renovation and the one daughter's shitty attitude, you could see there wasn't going to be any quick fixes at this place.   And after the publicity of seeing that foul kitchen and spoiled food from pre Gordon, I wouldn't be shocked if business tanks even more since they didn't keep Gordon's menu.  People are just going to assume that it's back to the same old thing, canned cheese sauce and all.   Maybe they show these episodes as a way of showing the viewers Win Some; Lose Some.  

• Love 8

I loved the Sandra Dee episode!  

Too much footage on cleaning bores me so I liked just showing the horror and more on the renovation.  

Clearly this is not done in 24 hours so I found Sandra showing surprise after Gordon mentioned the time frame when they finished, funny.  The editor missed that.

Now for the #1 reason I loved it.   The bitches!  Astounding, shocking and entertainment at its best.  Wow just wow.  Why the employees, who were not related, stayed there is puzzling.  No, shocking.  

Soul food eh?  Canned green beans, canned cheese (new to me), fried calamari?  

At the end, Gordon Gordon saying he could not get in touch with Sandra told the story.  Well, she got new equipment and a good cleaning out of it.  If it is still open she will get a little business from customers to gawk and check for an attitude change.  If I lived near I would go to hear the bitching for fun.   

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, Wings said:

I loved the Sandra Dee episode!  

Too much footage on cleaning bores me so I liked just showing the horror and more on the renovation.

If I lived near I would go to hear the bitching for fun.   

+1 on the cleaning; I'm happy with "this is how revolting it was, and this is how it looks now."

For the price of a phone call, you can probably get the "bitched at by Tateyanna" experience.  :-) 

• Love 4

Sandra Dee and Tateyanna were clearly the problem and not likely to change.  I'm hoping that since they couldn't get in touch with the restaurant that Lena escaped and is working somewhere else.  Even the kitchen staff seemed willing to learn, Sandra Dee was determined to drive the place into the ground.

• Love 8

It is still open and the photos of the food show canned green beans and canned corn.  I didn't see any trout but I did see terrible looking fried food.  The mac and cheese is the old stuff, clearly.  

• Love 3