Type keyword(s) to search

Big Brother Fantasy Game

• Start Topic

47 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

All I know is that I regret not choosing Tyler because I thought the pre-season hype was going to be inaccurate. 

Really?  My regret is the other way around - I thought for sure Tyler would be the stereotypical Dumb Surfer Dude who’s carried along by an alliance for a while due to his ability to win physical comps, then blindside-jettisoned in/around the first DE.  ;)

• Love 1

Point correction:  Back in Week #6 PoV, Scottie won $5000 and Tyler won a trip to Hawaii.  They had been awarded +3 each for the wins but should've been awarded +5 for winning the special prizes.  The error was just noticed.  As a result, every team with Scottie or Tyler is receiving +2 points to their Previous Total column in the chart below.

Sunday's episode....HoH #13 and Nominations #13:

Angela +10 HoH

Sam  -5 nominated

JC -5 nominated

image.png.950e88e220e653f1995d6af6875f6504.png

Edited by K-9
correct small errors in points (see description above)

Non-spoiler:  not mentioning any HGs names in reference to upcoming points. Several Fantasy League teams are still in contention for the top positions in points, as well as others climbing in the final standings.  Lots of upcoming points left with 2 HoH & PoV comps, potential unanimous jury votes (30 points), runner up (10 points) and America's Favorite Player (10 points). 

Clarifying the other end points in advance...

The final HoH competition traditionally is a three part comp between the last three HGs.  The winner of the first part gets to advance to part three.  This isn't yet a full HoH win (which is worth 10 points), but a win in part one will receive +5 points under "Wins some type of prize/special power (5):"  the winner of part one gets the "special power" to advance to part three. 

Similarly, the winner of part two will earn +5 points because that HG gets the power to advance to part three of the HoH competition. 

The winner of part three will earn +10 for the HoH win. 

In summary, the final HoH winner gets +5Part1or2 +10HoH =15 points.  The loser of part three still earns +5 for his/her part one or two win.  The loser of parts one and two gets zero points for the competition.

After the final HoH winner is determined,  the remaining two HGs are essentially nominated (-5 each) and one nominee will be evicted unanimously (-4) by the HoH's lone vote and join jury (+5). That third place/evicted HG loses four points (-5nom -4evictn +5jury = -4).

The other HG survives eviction (+5) but has a net of zero points (-5nom+5survive=0). 

Edited by K-9
  • Love 2

Nonspoiler...

>>Six teams have points in the 130s.  Their final standings will depend on Kaycee's points versus Tyler's points in the season finale episode (and America's Favorite Player). 

>>The current top two teams both have Kaycee, so JC versus Tyler could determine that top spot.

Christina's team, currently in 3rd, still has a chance of ending the season with the highest number of points:

1. Tyler would have to win America's Favorite Player (AFP),

2. Kaycee would have to be shutout of any further positive points except for the +5 points for joining jury,

3. JC would have to win the final HoH,

4. JC would have to evict Kaycee, and

5. JC would have to win BB20.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Machiabelly said:

I think the Companion should have 4 more points.

The Companion: JC (0) + Kaycee (8) + Faysal (0) + Angela (-4 unanimously evicted) = Total of 4 points for The Companion during Thursday's episode.

image.thumb.png.e8cbe9b85c88a15fc4aa8681d198b5fe.png

image.thumb.png.e28d8fa2f39c18f8f3c67ce178990712.png

Edited:  updated a few minor point errors on several teams (Lady Calypso, Nashville and Curious Parker) from the Double Eviction point post in which Brett hadn't been deducted four points for his unanimous eviction.  Additionally, TrumpetsCrumpets's score had a couple minor mistakes which resulted in an addition of three points here. 

Here are the individual HG totals that were used to double-check each team's score:

image.png.77d12973af0908188c3006d78e240f42.png

Leaders:

image.png.0e57494ad07551510bbe675eaf59dd79.png

image.png.678183f61e8286a287fbc9b523666664.png

image.png.7101153ae0f5395a75e77240bcb31c20.png

image.png.8f147b465753fe8c6251fa72d3a4514e.png

Edited by K-9
correct minor errors in points
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, The Companion said:

Great job, Machiabelly. I don't think any of us had a chance. 

Yep! - especially since Production slipped an unexpected psycho into the mix.  

Going in, I seriously expected Sam to be one of the more stable personalities in the House.  

Who'da thunk?

:D

• Love 1

I blame my precipitous fall on my (BB19) Jody standom. I knew I wanted Tyler and Fess, plus a Cool Kid boy and girl. I went with Winston and Rachel, because his robot eyes and her general look reminded me of Cody and Jess. Had I gone Brett and Angela instead, I'd have placed third. [trombooooone]

• Love 2

Great job to everyone!

I knew I should have picked Tyler earlier but I was thinking about how my initial choices were probably going to be wrong, so I went with the next best options. I had a feeling Winston would end up being a dud so I switched my choice to Brett, thinking that he could surprise me (he did). I went with Angela because she was being hyped, but not hyped to the extreme. I went with JC because I wanted two girls and two guys and I knew I wasn't choosing Swaggy, Scottie, or Fessy. My thought was that Fessy wouldn't last that long or he'd be out by DE. I knew he'd probably not win, so I avoided picking him. I knew Scottie would be a dud and Swaggy is self explanatory. Steve was one I knew would likely be out early, and I thought that JC could surprise me. 

As for Sam, I decided to go with at least one person I was rooting for pre-season, and I'm glad I picked Sam instead of Winston. But yeah, I thought Tyler had real potential but I also thought that I would be so off that he'd get out pre-jury or the first one in jury. I was so, so wrong. I never put Kaycee on my radar because I didn't know where she'd land. I also avoided Kaitlyn because I didn't like her pre-season and knew she'd bring drama. I also didn't choose Rachel because she turned me off with the whole showmance angle (she was in favour of a showmance). 

7 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

Bumping the thread up - are we fantasy'ing again this year?? 😄

Oh yeah, you betcha.

Uh, wait a minute... you’re talking about the SHOW, aren’t you?

Never mind - my bad.  Carry on.

😉

• LOL 2