Bayleigh: reward app +5

Haleigh: Punishment app -3

Brett: nomination -5

Winston: nomination -5

image.png.74e69b820b38287be60f20b8d0d858cf.png

• Love 1
(edited)

Non-spoiler PoV Update

Have Not room was shown in 7.18.2018 episode when Haleigh woke them up to read Hamlet.

image.thumb.png.feb92cdc30f8ae39cbd2a9bf72d2de93.pngimage.thumb.png.cd9fcaa88942cc91c91b64860625f76e.png

Edited by K-9
  • Love 2

This is like the year coworkers wouldn't shut up about their NCAA brackets, so I did one based solely on uniform color combo preference. And then placed second out of fifty something. #blindluck

• Love 2
(edited)

Non-spoiler results (7.19.2018 Endurance HoH comp was not concluded during the network broadcast, so no points awarded for it yet).

Brett: +5 Survived eviction

Winston: -3 Evicted

image.thumb.png.ba62c59bcc135bb5897396308536d3c7.png

image.png.13c4be0d0782b63afd92b2250dbac9ab.png

Edited by K-9
  • Love 2

So far through the first three evictions:

The team with the highest points would've been made up of Tyler, Scottie, Faysal and Kaitlyn =80 points.

A potential team with the least amount of points would've been composed of the three evictees plus Brett = -7 points. 

2 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

A lot of us had high hopes for Winston!

I'm super glad I decided to go for Brett instead. My thought process was "everyone else is gonna choose Winston. Maybe Brett will be the surprise dark horse?"

I'm still holding out hope on Angela racking up more points for me.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm super glad I decided to go for Brett instead. My thought process was "everyone else is gonna choose Winston. Maybe Brett will be the surprise dark horse?"

I'm still holding out hope on Angela racking up more points for me.

Haha, exactly how I feel about Rachel!

2 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

A lot of us had high hopes for Winston!

Yeah, turns out channeling Jeffrey Dahmer’s personality can have a negative effect on one’s social game.  Who’da thunk?  :>

Tyler has game. JC is a grown man trying to make people carry him around like he’s a child to get extra special attention and cleverly fly under the radar and flip everyone off as he wins the game. Glad Kaitlyn is gone since she cried all the time. Can’t decide where Scottie’s Head is at any given time. He’s not anyone I trust. Rachel tries too hard to fit in, but I like her. Haleigh is a snake waiting to bite Fascal as soon as he turns his back. Baylee is thinking she’s got this all figured out. Lol ? RS ??. Casee is ok, she might get pretty far. Bret is an asshole. Fascal is Haleigh whipped, and just down right clueless about her and JC, he has no prayer of winning, Angela is being carried,  NO game. Tyler will win the game.

(edited)

Non-spoiler, as of Kaitlin's eviction:    

PoV winner Faysal outscored HoH Sam this week, 11 points to 10 points.

Rockstar has twice as many total points as Brett.

Edited by K-9

Meanwhile, I'm regretting choosing JC over Tyler because I was convinced Tyler, a pre-season favourite, would crash and burn like Winston, Swaggy, and Kaitlyn! Turns out Tyler is one of the best competitors in the game!

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Nonspoiler, as of nominations on last Sunday's network show:

image.png.186c3588fb8e6a486afcbc450f15bb94.png

@K-9 - Maybe I’m missing something, but on my nom tally I’m only coming up with 4...? 

• Sam = 1
  • Winston = 1
  • Brett = 2
4 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

Winston was otb against Chris, I think? 

That was Sam, wasn’t it?

Against Chris, I mean.

ETA: nvm, you’re right - Sam was up against Steve, and Winston was up against Chris.  I’d forgotten Winston’s first tour OTB.

My bad.  I keep forgetting Steve - but then again doesn’t everyone?  ;)

• Love 1

Wikipedia said that state of Virginia is included in both the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions.  On a map, Stuarts Draft is located in central Virginia, so that's why Sam was placed on the Mid-Atlantic team.

Anyone can share if you have more knowledge of a HG's hometown regional self-identification.  Thank you.

Edited by K-9
  • Love 1

I would break the teams like this:

Northeast:  Chris, Brett, Kaitlyn, Steve

Mid-American:  Tyler, Angie, Sam, Winston

Southeast: Angela*, Rachel*, Faysal, JC

West (of the Great Lakes, at least):  Scotteigh, Bayleigh, Haleigh, Kayceigh

This way it's 4 teams of 4, and still reasonably coherent, IMO.

*—(my two faves, but not the reason I'm moving to South Carolina…honest!)

Great idea!  Thank you.  Here are the updated teams by region (still non-spoiler, since PoV episode has not yet aired out West):

image.png.0cc9ee72055676505d0527e0984a4c98.png

Edited by K-9
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Great idea!  Thank you. 

You're welcome :)

26 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Here are the updated teams by region (still non-spoiler, since PoV episode has not yet aired out West):

And thank you for the non-spoiler, since I've yet to swap palm trees for palmettos.  Two minutes until "Previously on BIIIIG Brother"

ETA, re the chart:  It's amazing how close three of the teams are…and how not-close Team Northeast is.  Ouch.

Edited by Halting Hex

Eviction Results (not yet including the points for the 8.02.2018 HoH competition fully played in the episode; HoH points will be added later).

+5 Brett survived eviction

-3 Rachel evicted

image.thumb.png.88f5d17d095c22a444aa6b0eb7caff8f.png

image.png.5262751969dd06d5b1a367c300b0f3cc.png

Edited by K-9
Corrected errors in points

HoH winner crowned in 8.02.2018 episode: Angela +10

image.thumb.png.a8d0dd3227b4d60c436e2f55a4fbf53d.png

Edited to correct errors in points.  Noticed by Hex in post below. Thank you.

Edited by K-9
  • Love 1

Level 6 and FOUTTE alliances are both thinning.  Also this past week involved HG discussion about women vs men.  And here is how the BB20 Team (all 16 HGs on one team) is fairing against the rest of the field:

image.png.63677c1ec01a258d0463e92f5942b552.png

Edited by K-9
  • Love 1