Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Talk

General must be a vampire. What does it take to kill this guy?

I am amazed King George is still alive. I think General will come to regret that decision.

Wild theory time: Isabella is dead and General is going to cook her and feed her to Camilla.

I have a feeling James is not going to survive next week.

Me too. Then Javier will be the new James.

• Love 1
On 9/8/2018 at 11:12 AM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wild theory time: Isabella is dead and General is going to cook her and feed her to Camilla.

This is exactly what I thought too!  Great minds....  Especially when he watched her down her wine and then told Camilla he had something special "cooked up" for her.  Also, that dude is psychotic. 

• Love 1

Okay that was ridiculous: Teresa letting Camila live. There is much chance that this is the last we see of her, right?Then again, Renaldo's niece will be furious and come after Teresa. Maybe she is Teresa's new nemesis. At least, Renaldo is dead and Cortez got the painful death that he deserved.

So that guy is CIA which makes no sense since Teresa had no problem finding out about his mother. So James went off with him to protect Teresa. I don't understand why the CIA guy didn't just kill James. Oh well.

I like Teresa's new crew, especially hot Javier. I hope he will be her new lover. Her new crew is loyal and effective.

Farewell, Bilal. I am glad that George was able to give him a proper burial and get justice for him and K*** by sawing Cortez to death.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, TigerLily20 said:

But I thought Javier was the one who called Cortez about her still being alive after the bomb?   

At first I thought it was Javier too but that was some no name clown (his beard was shorter) that called the general and was run over by the truck (seriously he couldn't look to his left and see it coming. I heard it approaching from the TV).

31 minutes ago, SimoneS said:

Okay that was ridiculous: Teresa letting Camila live. There is much chance that this is the last we see of her, right?Then again, Renaldo's niece will be furious and come after Teresa. Maybe she is Teresa's new nemesis. At least, Renaldo is dead and Cortez got the painful death that he deserved.

So that guy is CIA which makes no sense since Teresa had no problem finding out about his mother. So James went off with him to protect Teresa. I don't understand why the CIA guy didn't just kill James. Oh well.

Teresa should have gotten rid of Camilla. She should know better than to keep that vengeful woman around. Threats on Isabella won't stop her. 

I was waiting for a gun shot in the car as the camera was fading away. Is the actor playing James leaving the show?

So Castel is an informant. How deep can she get into a war with Teresa if the CIA is pulling the strings?

I was surprised the general was taken so easily. 

14 minutes ago, mxc90 said:

So Castel is an informant. How deep can she get into a war with Teresa if the CIA is pulling the strings?

Wait, Renaldo's niece is an informant? Is there anyone who isn't involved with the CIA?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, SimoneS said:

Wait, Renaldo's niece is an informant? Is there anyone who isn't involved with the CIA?

Yes. It was mentioned during James'/Devon's talk.

The writers should have made Devon the only informant. It's too much with James and now Castel added to this group.

• Love 1

If only I could receive counsel from my future self. Teresa really does have nine lives. Love her. 

Camila looks better with shorter hair. 

See you in hell, Cortez. Fin. 

Crazy episode, loved every second. Even the nonsensical parts!

• Love 2

That was very underwhelming. Camila survived, Isabella is an idiot (not that that's new), and yet another female character turned out to be a rat.

I feel badly for James. In the end he had been loyal as hell and for what? Teresa didn't really appreciate him until it was too late and then made a half-assed bid to keep him. Now he's given himself up to Finch to protect her and will probably still be called a mole and disloyal.

Javier ain't cute enough for me to make up for how fucking goofy his characterization is. When he put that cigarette in his mouth during the gunfight I rolled my eyes harder than I ever have. Please spare me. He had to be saved last week because he effed up and he has a temper. The man is a Jimenez. He's Boaz's cousin. There's probably a limit on how loyal he's going to be to Teresa. The man has betrayal written all over him but for some reason he's being welcomed with open arms?

Pote truly is overrated. Did he do something this episode? 

Edited by slf

If the black guy and the niece are both FBI informants, how are they allowed to keep killing people (shoot out at the winery and the uncle in his hospital bed) and how are they allowed to keep selling drugs?  If they’re still in the drug business and they’re gonna leave Theresa alone, just WHO are they after.  And, why did James have to leave her?  How was anything he’s done supposed to bring down Theresa?  SHE’S the drug dealer, not him!  Why isn’t the FBI just arresting everyone, including Theresa?  I’ve watched every episode and have no idea what’s going on now!  Can anyone please explain?

So many things made no sense this season!  Why didn’t the blonde Southern girl TELL Theresa that the necklace had GPS?  Certainly she must have known how strategic Theresa played the game and could have used it to her benefit!  This is the kind of crap that causes a show to “jump the shark” for me.  

What started out as a great show with a VERY interesting lead character has become muddled and confused.  I may not watch next season.

Edited by ChattyCathyLA
3 hours ago, slf said:

That was very underwhelming. Camila survived, Isabella is an idiot (not that that's new), and yet another female character turned out to be a rat.

I feel badly for James. In the end he had been loyal as hell and for what? Teresa didn't really appreciate him until it was too late and then made a half-assed bid to keep him. Now he's given himself up to Finch to protect her and will probably still be called a mole and disloyal.

Javier ain't cute enough for me to make up for how fucking goofy his characterization is. When he put that cigarette in his mouth during a gunfight I rolled my eyes harder than I ever had. Please spare me. He had to be saved last week because he effed up and he has a temper. The man is a Jimenez. He's Boaz's cousin. There's probably a limit on how loyal he's going to be to Teresa. The man has betrayal written all over him but for some reason he's being welcomed with open arms?

Pote truly is overrated. Did he do something this episode? 

Javier is a liability and an idiot, but I think he’s gonna try to take control away from Theresa.  That cigarette move was stupid and I think was put in to show how macho he thinks he is.  Who is Pote?  Is that her sicario?  I see this name mentioned and have no idea ...

1 hour ago, ChattyCathyLA said:

Javier is a liability and an idiot, but I think he’s gonna try to take control away from Theresa.  That cigarette move was stupid and I think was put in to show how macho he thinks he is.  Who is Pote?  Is that her sicario?  I see this name mentioned and have no idea ...

Yeah, Pote is her sicario. He screws up so often I'm always baffled when people talk about him being Teresa's best crewmember.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, ChattyCathyLA said:

If the black guy and the niece are both FBI informants, how are they allowed to keep killing people (shoot out at the winery and the uncle in his hospital bed) and how are they allowed to keep selling drugs?  If they’re still in the drug business and they’re gonna leave Theresa alone, just WHO are they after.  And, why did James have to leave her?  How was anything he’s done supposed to bring down Theresa?  SHE’S the drug dealer, not him!  Why isn’t the FBI just arresting everyone, including Theresa?  I’ve watched every episode and have no idea what’s going on now!  Can anyone please explain?

Devon isn't with the FBI, he's working with the CIA. This is just my opinion, but I get the feeling that Devon is actually an undercover CIA agent and not an informant. He's making too many decisions to just be an informant. Castel, the niece, is able to get away with killing her uncle because the information she gives Devon is valuable enough for him to overlook her crimes. It's why he killed El Santo.

James left Teresa because he was the one that Devon actually wanted. Devon took James because he wanted to clean up the mess James made by killing that family in Texas. 

Teresa isn't being arrested because Devon thinks she is useful to him in someway. 

• Love 3

Darn, I really hoped Isabella would be dead. And then the little twit didn't kill General when she had the chance. Guess the show didn't want blood on her "innocent" hands.

Putting a bomb in with the coke was a clever move. An expensive one but clever.

I know Pote is a bad, bad guy but he is fearless in his loyalty to Teresa.

Yep, not sure it was a good idea for Tereresa leave Camila alive, though it probably would've been a bad idea to kill her in front of all those witnesses. Teresa better send Isabella to Mars or something because she and Camila will never stop trying to find each other.

Surprised James got to walk away relatively unscathed. I think Javier will be an okay replacement though, at least until he starts pursuing his own agenda.

On 7/6/2018 at 12:14 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Heh, Teresa is running out of continents. Next season: Queen of the South Antarctica.

Quoting myself to say, "Called it!" Heh, no, they're probably headed to Australia. Where Teresa, Pote, and her crew will stick out like sore thumbs and few people speak Spanish. Guess she'll get in with some Polynesian gangsters.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
7 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Quoting myself to say, "Called it!" Heh, no, they're probably headed to Australia. Where Teresa, Pote, and her crew will stick out like sore thumbs and few people speak Spanish. Guess she'll get in with some Polynesian gangsters.

Teresa isn't moving. She doesn't have to, she won. The ending scene was just to show that Teresa has moved closer to becoming Queenpin!Teresa, with the white airplane and her future self showing her the tarot card for The World. 

15 hours ago, Chasity said:

Devon isn't with the FBI, he's working with the CIA. This is just my opinion, but I get the feeling that Devon is actually an undercover CIA agent and not an informant. He's making too many decisions to just be an informant. Castel, the niece, is able to get away with killing her uncle because the information she gives Devon is valuable enough for him to overlook her crimes. It's why he killed El Santo.

James left Teresa because he was the one that Devon actually wanted. Devon took James because he wanted to clean up the mess James made by killing that family in Texas. 

Teresa isn't being arrested because Devon thinks she is useful to him in someway. 

But, didn’t Devon shoot up the winery, or waterboard the winery’s manager and then beat her up to get her to put the tracker in the boyfriend’s necklace?  How can he do that if he’s CIA?  And who or what is he after?  

He didn't kill El Sainto.  Didn’t El Santo escape and leave the baby behind?

I’m so confused ... ? ?‍♀️ 

1 hour ago, ChattyCathyLA said:

But, didn’t Devon shoot up the winery, or waterboard the winery’s manager and then beat her up to get her to put the tracker in the boyfriend’s necklace?  How can he do that if he’s CIA?  And who or what is he after?  

He didn't kill El Sainto.  Didn’t El Santo escape and leave the baby behind?

I’m so confused ... ? ?‍♀️ 

I think this show is utilizing the CIA's sketchy history. They've enabled mass murders and other criminals so it's not much of a stretch.

Devon didn't kill El Santo but he thinks he did and James had no interest in setting him straight. It's possible for Teresa to salvage that relationship, still.

Did we ever figure out if El Santo survived that whole "make you like a zombie" drug thing they took and then passed out in the water/mud which is why the drones couldn't detect their body heat?  I remember watching that and wondering how Teresa even survived that being underwater that long while being pretty much paralyzed? 

On 9/15/2018 at 7:09 PM, TigerLily20 said:

Did we ever figure out if El Santo survived that whole "make you like a zombie" drug thing they took and then passed out in the water/mud which is why the drones couldn't detect their body heat?  I remember watching that and wondering how Teresa even survived that being underwater that long while being pretty much paralyzed? 

I assumed they both survived that zombie drug.  El Santo had previous experience with it and I think a Theresa did too, from their first encounter.

On 9/14/2018 at 4:56 AM, slf said:

Yeah, Pote is her sicario. He screws up so often I'm always baffled when people talk about him being Teresa's best crewmember.

In fairness, there are not too many other options. 

There's Guero (a rat), Kelly Anne (a rat, and also not able to kill people), James (who has betrayed Teresa in the past) and Little T (who Teresa can only trust so far and who she opted to cut loose rather than groom her into an apprentice). 

I'm not sure Pote has screwed up any more than the rest of her crew or Teresa herself. But one thing he does have going for her is that he is 100 percent ride-or-die for her and has been since he threw in with her. Also, he apparently has a healing factor, because he supposedly had his gun hand crushed to the point where he would never sicario again, but it has worked just fine for like the last bunch of episodes.

• Love 1

Pote stood by and watched someone rape her so eh. He only joined with her because Epifanio was going to kill him. I do think he'll probably be fairly loyal to the end but loyal in what way I'm not sure. Does whatever she says and supports all of her plans? Because Teresa starts using at some point and becomes even more ruthless (which is something she never wanted to become). Pote kind of seems like an enabler. Like he'll stay with her and try (emphasis on try because he really does drop the ball a lot) to protect her but actually help her in the way she needs? Doubtful.

I'd say James was ultimately more loyal. Lil T I guess was her most loyal, all told. She shouldn't have cut her loose even tho I understand why she did it.

On 9/14/2018 at 12:05 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Darn, I really hoped Isabella would be dead. And then the little twit didn't kill General when she had the chance. Guess the show didn't want blood on her "innocent" hands.

Isabella didn't screw that up.  She pulled the trigger when it was pointed at Cortez's chest.  It wasn't loaded.

That whole scene was a setup by Cortez as a test.

On 9/17/2018 at 7:51 AM, Chicago Redshirt said:

I'm not sure Pote has screwed up any more than the rest of her crew or Teresa herself. But one thing he does have going for her is that he is 100 percent ride-or-die for her and has been since he threw in with her. Also, he apparently has a healing factor, because he supposedly had his gun hand crushed to the point where he would never sicario again, but it has worked just fine for like the last bunch of episodes.

Everyone in this show has miraculous healing abilities!

Isabella didn't screw that up.  She pulled the trigger when it was pointed at Cortez's chest.  It wasn't loaded.

I think she had other opportunities besides that one and it didn't necessarily need to happen with a gun.

I could probably stand Isabella's flip-flopping - she's a teenager - if I wasn't worried she's being set up to become a bigger player in all this. The now former show runner said All About Eve was a big influence on the decisions she made for seasons two and three and she's the one who aged up Isabella (who was only 15 in the first season) and gave her a bigger role. I hope the new show runners drop that because Isabella just doesn't have any kind of street smarts or grit. I can't imagine her being in charge of any cartel or being a real challenger to Teresa.