Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E26: Access Issues

druzy
  • Start Topic

Chelsea shares major news.

Briana finds out about Javi’s big plans.

Kail has to go to court mediation with Jo.

Leah tries to rehome some unexpected guests.

Jenelle and David get a visit from the sheriff’s office.

• Love 6

Brianna gets FREE plastic surgery because she's a Teen Mom and all she's worried about is a tummy tuck?  What about that unnatural elephantine ass she's carting around?  That could use a tuck or two!

• Love 17

David's personality is "so laid back".  In which reality are you operating, Jenelle?  David has got to be the least "laid back" person on the planet!

9 minutes ago, Vandy10 said:

What “access issues” was MTV having with filming Javi and Bri in Delaware? Because there’s no way those two famewhores refused to film.

I have a feeling the access issues came more from Kail refusing to allow her boys to be filmed with Brianna.

• Love 18
(edited)
21 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

"Mommy and daddy are pieces of shit."

Oh my god.  

Of all the children on every reality show, past or present, I worry about this poor baby more than any of the others.  I’m hoping against hope that we don’t see a totally drugged-out version of him on a “Where Are They Now?” special about the children of reality TV “stars” in 10 or 15 years.  If we do, at least we’ll know how it happened.

Jenelle, are you listening, you dumbass?!  Get. Away. From. That. Lunatic!

Edited by SuzyLee
  • Love 19

I’m scared that Jace’s comment for the next episode (“Mommy and David are pieces of sh!t.”) is Jenelle asking him what Barbara says when he goes home.  

• Love 21

The one constant in Jenelle's romantic relationships is fear. Jenelle has the power of choice unlike her children. Jace looks terrified in this video. Fear has been his one constant in life. He never had a choice. Too bad Jenelle's choices continue to suck.

• Love 6

I hate the way cole wears his god damn hats.... only this missing is the propeller on top of the hat .... he’s a good guy though but that hat and his voice 

I ask this every week but wtf does brittney do ... the fucking  swamp donkey lays around all day in her pj’s spouting off how tough she is and when’s not doing that she’s with the rest of the coven at some eatery man bashing .... why would any man want to subject himself to that gaggle of chicken heads 

Looks like The Land groundskeeper and Duhnelle are starting their own redneck pharmacy... seriously how can 2 people that young have 20 plus med bottles on their counter .... if that’s David laid back I hate to see him mad .... he’s a worthless piece of shit so that’s why he’s Duhnelles soulmate

• Love 19
51 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I’m scared that Jace’s comment for the next episode (“Mommy and David are pieces of sh!t.”) is Jenelle asking him what Barbara says when he goes home.  

I have a horrible feeling that is exactly what happens.

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

David is laid back but how many times has David threatenes to beat someone's ass or fill the streets with uppercuts? Lol

Lurch admonishing Jenelle for talking to the officer...spoken like the true criminal he is! 

What the hell are you doing talking to the POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLICE???

2 minutes ago, druzy said:

By the way, if someone told me the Sheriff was knocking on my door I would think the absolute worst, like something awful happened to a loved one.

Right??  Of course they know why the police are there.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 19
(edited)
2 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

David is laid back but how many times has David threatenes to beat someone's ass or fill the streets with uppercuts? Lol

Today's gem, "I'm gonna violate Nathan's face with my fist." Lol

Was Aubree throwing shade in Jenelle's direction when she said, "Our house is gonna fall down."  Not yours Aubree, but Jenelle's house can't say the same.

Brittany was watching vegan videos, trying to live the vegan lifestyle. I do the same thing watching workout videos. Ha!

Leah's segments were SO boring. They weren't even TV-worthy.

Edited by Blissfool
I had forgotten about Leah. That's how boring she was!
  • Love 17

Mama DeJesus screaching about the inadequate size of Javi’s penis in the food court...in front of her grandchild and many others children while Brianna begs her to stop using every tactic she can muster up in her little brain. 

It was so hopeless in this depressing, sad, thank-god-that’s-not-my-life way. 

I feel dirty by association. I’m not sure how much longer I can watch this show. 

• Love 13
14 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Jenelle/barb’s producer Kristen got a brow lift or something. Her face looks really different from the cheekbones up. 

It looks like she's lost a lot of weight, but maybe she had work done, too.

• Love 4

I watched the last twenty minutes because I saw that David getting fired would air then, and all we got was the tweets on screen. What a letdown. I wanted to see him being approached like Farrah was but I guess he is much scarier. Farrah wouldn't pull a gun and UBT definitely would, so I guess I should give them a pass. Feeling letdown by this show makes me the crazy one.

Barbara defending Jenelle was frustrating, too. Yes, Barbara, she does think the same as UBT about the LGBT community and she has posted hate speech several times on her social media accounts going back years. Barb's refusal to see Jenelle for what she is has always been a failure of hers.

• Love 17
(edited)
7 hours ago, FrankieTankie said:

I hate the way cole wears his god damn hats.... only this missing is the propeller on top of the hat .... he’s a good guy though but that hat and his voice 

HA!!!!  True story.

I ask this every week but wtf does brittney do ...

This made me laugh

I also don't understand the garbly language the sheriff was speaking in.  Were they trying to disguise his voice?  Or was the guy just really off?  What time of day was it?  I thought they had a call sheet of when they would be filming.  Does the crew just sit in the living room while the Swamp Donkeys "nap" in their room?  Jenelle was too much of a pussy to answer the door.

Also, Brianna going to the plastic surgeon........I don't know why but it kind of bugged me.  Has she tried working out or dieting?  Why is someone who is bashing her baby daddies for money and having to work these minimum wage jobs getting plastic surgery?  Maybe MTV is footing the bill for the clinic to get exposure but I wish they wouldn't.  I'm actually jealous.  I've tried dieting and weight loss and will forever have a pouch, a "front butt". I wish I could get a tummy tuck.  

Edited by IDreamofJoaquin
  • Love 5
(edited)
7 hours ago, druzy said:

By the way, if someone told me the Sheriff was knocking on my door I would think the absolute worst, like something awful happened to a loved one.

Omg yes.  Janelle's nonchalant attitude was crazy. I actually said out loud to my self"who acts like that?" If the police were at my door, I'd absolutely think something horrible had happened. To see her just shrug at the producer and say idk when asked why a Sheriff was at the door was insane but also had me laughing. ...what a bunch of freaks.

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 16
8 hours ago, Mkay said:

You're probably right. Poor Jace! Jenelle could use this alone time to bond with Jace but no, since it's Jenelle, she uses it to interrogate the poor  boy!

Did anyone catch Kail say that she was working on a clothing line? Stop the insanity! 

• Love 4
(edited)

David laid back?? David reminds me of that red headed character in the movie “The Blurbs” with Tom Hanks.

5CFE734B-1A2B-4D7F-BE42-AE177B086916.jpeg

Edited by Calm81
Added the photo for those unfamiliar with the movie
  • Love 13
17 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Oh, and look - she and Cole DO fight. *shock* In all seriousness, I'm glad they showed that scene. Who knows, they may have bickered like that before and MTV chooses not to show it. Or maybe they do try and keep their issues off camera, which I respect. I mean, it wasn't even a big "fight", but it was good for people to see they're just like all married couples. It actually made me laugh, because it was so relatable. And I love that Cole doesn't sweat it. He lets Chelsea get all anxious and yell at him; doesn't phase him. He's a good guy. 

I agree Cole is a good guy, but it’s a good thing I’m not married because what was Chelsea tripping out for?!! Goodness I couldn’t take someone speaking to me that way. I do love it when married people say “never get married”, I usually respond “then why aren’t you divorced?” Hahahaha!!! (Kidding)

In all seriousness you’re right, that wasn’t even a fight just Chelsea being in a bad mood (we are all human and allowed to have bad moods). 

• Love 3