Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E26: Access Issues

druzy
  • Start Topic

6 hours ago, smhjess said:

Dr Miami is the one who did her butt a few years ago.  Until she got pregnant it only looked Kardashian bad.  Once she became pregnant the extra fat accumulated there as she was warned would happen if she gained weight and that is how she got the diaper butt.  In Feb she had Dr Miami go back and do a reduction on the butt, a breast implant and a tummy tuck which is what this was the pre op appt for.  Part of the deal with Dr Miami is you can watch the snaps so I saw the whole surgery.

I don't know...going to a physician named "Dr. Miami" doesn't instill much confidence in me...

• Love 22
10 hours ago, BARISTA said:

I wonder if Kail and Jo will ever get back together or hook up again, not sure their friendly huggy vibes are just that. 

I think Kailyn would like it--Jo has turned out to be a good, steady dad and seems to have a happy life with his family.  Kailyn must surely be envious.  I did notice that her usual surly mask slipped a little when he asked for a hug.  She looked like a completely different, non-sour person.  I don't think Jo would ever want to be back with Kailyn--he often seems so exasperated with her choices.  Lots of eye-rolling from that one.

And Kailyn's baby's bald patch can't quite be covered by the baby comb-over.  Shame on you, Kailyn.

• Love 16
(edited)

Joe is one of my favorites, I'd be beyond disappointed if he hooked up with trashy Kail. 

I also noticed Lux's giant bald patch. Is that from Kail leaving him in the carrier most of the time? 

Edited by missy jo
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, configdotsys said:

I say this to thank you for all of your snark here. It is helping me so much by making me laugh and smile and taking my mind away from all my troubles. So good on you all! Off to read the comments...

Oh, what an awful time.  I'm so sorry for the loss of your mother and for your illness.  And I'm really, really glad that reading the snark here is helping you.  Hugs and hugs and more hugs.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, smhjess said:

It was pretty gross.  Javi did stand by his promise and was there and was shown in the snap before the operation started.

He also did Brittany's.

Brittany had one? Hmm...

12 hours ago, BARISTA said:

I wonder if Kail and Jo will ever get back together or hook up again, not sure their friendly huggy vibes are just that. 

I got that vibe too. Frankly they probably just both enjoy the ego boost or knowing (or in Kail's case, deluding herself into thinking) that they could if they wanted to. Jo would be an idiot to cheat on Vee with Kail - I think he just knows that a little flirting and flattering goes a long way in the custody negotiation. Plus Kail does this with every ex as long as you're not her most recent - she gaslights the hell out of you post breakup, but as soon as her next relationship crumbles, she's back giggling and batting her lashes while confiding in you about the newest deadbeat du jour. The constant mind games and emotional grooming must be exhausting for her exs and their partners. Kail seems fixated on always keeping the door propped open just enough with each ex for sex - it's how she feels superior to and holds power over whoever they're currently dating.

• Love 15

David is full of gems in this episode. He's cracking me up with the way he pronounces 'police'. Every time he threatens to beat Nathan, all I can think of is this scene from 21 Jump Street (language warning!) and keep expecting it to be the next thing he says:

• Love 7

I wonder why MTV wasn't able to film Javi and Briana's weekend in Delaware. I think Briana is starting to sense that Javi's more in love with the cameras than he is with her. The fact that the proposal was so...lackluster (or at least that's how she described it), I get the strong feeling that Javi would have made it more special if the cameras had been there. But what was the problem in the first place via filming? I know Javi is NOT the type of cast member to avoid the cameras, he quite obviously loves them. So why wasn't MTV able to get ahold of him and Briana? 

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, monicageller said:

David is full of gems in this episode. He's cracking me up with the way he pronounces 'police'. Every time he threatens to beat Nathan, all I can think of is this scene from 21 Jump Street (language warning!) and keep expecting it to be the next thing he says:

Lol!! Or like John Cena in Trainwreck when he's arguing with that guy at the movies..."I will enter you!!" ?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, SheTalksShit said:

How on earth did an argument over Jenelle and David's insensitive/tonedeaf post with her shooting a gun on Valentine's Day after the mass shooting at Parkland turn into an argument about the LGBT community? 

It really came from left field about 3 days after the original gun picture was posted by then MTV had told him to delete the pic and apologize. Janelle tried UBT doubled  down and started posting pro gun rights stuff.

If you want to see it fully it starts on pg 207 of Janelles thread  and the LGBT insults start on pg 210

foul.thumb.jpg.8850162e2084bee72f19e6f851d36d1d.jpgfoul2.thumb.jpg.f7d3be582de93f97423152a7755e9e1b.jpgfoul3.thumb.jpg.498c1d440ba98224dc844e16b957bf0c.jpg

• Love 5
8 hours ago, configdotsys said:

. I just found that very odd that he simply took Jenelle's word for it. He would have at least called a superior and said that the people are refusing entry on a wellness call and saying it's fake and let a higher up come out and talk to them or something. The whole "Okay, bye," from the cop was seriously weird to me.

I know.  Also, (((HUGS))))

• Love 4
6 hours ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

I got that vibe too. Frankly they probably just both enjoy the ego boost or knowing (or in Kail's case, deluding herself into thinking) that they could if they wanted to. Jo would be an idiot to cheat on Vee with Kail - I think he just knows that a little flirting and flattering goes a long way in the custody negotiation. Plus Kail does this with every ex as long as you're not her most recent - she gaslights the hell out of you post breakup, but as soon as her next relationship crumbles, she's back giggling and batting her lashes while confiding in you about the newest deadbeat du jour. The constant mind games and emotional grooming must be exhausting for her exs and their partners. Kail seems fixated on always keeping the door propped open just enough with each ex for sex - it's how she feels superior to and holds power over whoever they're currently dating.

I thought maybe Jo was sort of playing her because Kail will take that hug as a sign that Jo just wants her so badly. It totally feeds her ego that everyone wants her and maybe she will be nicer to him. She's such trash. 

6 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

I wonder why MTV wasn't able to film Javi and Briana's weekend in Delaware. I think Briana is starting to sense that Javi's more in love with the cameras than he is with her. The fact that the proposal was so...lackluster (or at least that's how she described it), I get the strong feeling that Javi would have made it more special if the cameras had been there. But what was the problem in the first place via filming? I know Javi is NOT the type of cast member to avoid the cameras, he quite obviously loves them. So why wasn't MTV able to get ahold of him and Briana? 

I thought that was the oddest thing and the show didn't help matters by saying "Due to access issues...." Could they have been a little more vague? Mr. Romantic Javi just handed her the ring in the box? I don't get what that was all about unless this indeed was just a bogus thing on Javi's part to get camera time and having him on one knee with a mushy proposal would have been around forever, and especially classy once the news of his pregnant girlfriend and it's "timing issues" came out.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, crazychicken said:

It really came from left field about 3 days after the original gun picture was posted by then MTV had told him to delete the pic and apologize. Janelle tried UBT doubled  down and started posting pro gun rights stuff.

If you want to see it fully it starts on pg 207 of Janelles thread  and the LGBT insults start on pg 210

foul.thumb.jpg.8850162e2084bee72f19e6f851d36d1d.jpgfoul2.thumb.jpg.f7d3be582de93f97423152a7755e9e1b.jpgfoul3.thumb.jpg.498c1d440ba98224dc844e16b957bf0c.jpg

So he himself asked how Sal thinks he should parent (somewhat sarcastically but it was a question) and then when Sal gave his opinion, David got all indignant and said, “who are you to tell me how to parent?” Umm you asked what he thought, David! 

• Love 12
(edited)
On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 3:49 AM, Coffeewinewater said:

Omg yes.  Janelle's nonchalant attitude was crazy. I actually said out loud to my self"who acts like that?" If the police were at my door, I'd absolutely think something horrible had happened. To see her just shrug at the producer and say idk when asked why a Sheriff was at the door was insane but also had me laughing. ...what a bunch of freaks.

I couldn't believe it either.  If the police were called for a welfare check of children here and no one was answering the door but the police could hear voices inside, that door is getting broken down.  And wtf was up with the cop just leaving after Jenelle yells that her "haters" from twitter are calling?  The cop doesn't know what's in that house.  Those kids could be locked up in closets for all he knows.   Of course, after the kangaroo court we saw in their jurisdiction previously, I don't know why it surprised me.

How dreadful.

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 14
On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 5:36 AM, Scarlett45 said:

I agree Cole is a good guy, but it’s a good thing I’m not married because what was Chelsea tripping out for?!! Goodness I couldn’t take someone speaking to me that way. I do love it when married people say “never get married”, I usually respond “then why aren’t you divorced?” Hahahaha!!! (Kidding)

In all seriousness you’re right, that wasn’t even a fight just Chelsea being in a bad mood (we are all human and allowed to have bad moods). 

Plus she was newly pregnant.  I was a hot ass mess when I was pregnant.  I'm kind of shocked our marriage survived it to be honest!  Those hormones are No. Joke. 

• Love 8
54 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Karl talking to Bone about her last two relationships being so toxic. I guess she considers Chris a relationship? Karl you are the toxic one, self aware much?

It's like that saying "If the problem is always everyone else, then the problem is likely you." Summarizes Kail perfectly. 

• Love 16
15 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Why are both Kail and Javi using "y'all?" Neither are southern.

I use it.  I'm not southern.

The thing that's scary with David, Jenelle and people like them is they use their religion and their morality as an excuse.  Because most of their brethren are probably super pro-police as most who are "YAY GUNS!" are.  But David sits there admonishing Jenelle for talking to a police officer.  So like, if you're black it's not ok to disrespect and slam a door in a police officer's face because they are have false information or are bothering you without cause, but if you're David you can....because you had a reason.  People like them are what's wrong with this country.

David's so religious but he walks around cussing and threatening to beat people into the ground and it's fairly obvious he's abusing Jenelle and he's spouting stupid shit about the LGBTQ+ community....I mean, maybe I missed those passages in the bible.  Can someone direct me to where it says it's ok for you to be a giant asshole?  It seems like a lot of people think it's in there somewhere and I've yet to find it.

Reading his Twitter rant makes me sick.  How do you make those comments about other people?  How do you stand by someone making those comments?  Jenelle is as disgusting as he is.  

I'm happy to watch Leah and Chelsea if for no other reason than it's a break from the other three trainwrecks who can't get their shit together.  

Kail is a raging bitch to everyone she speaks to, I dunno how she has a constant stream of friends.  It LOOKS like she is grateful for Jo and therefore treats him accordingly and I hope that continues but Jesus...take it down to a two Kail.

Jenelle is a waste of space.

And Brianna needs to get away from her mother ASAP.  That kind of dramatic show is ridiculous.  Roxanne is eye roll worthy.  She makes me cherish my own mother.

• Love 14

@configdotsys, I'm sorry that you're going through so much.   When you can, please keep us updated on how you're doing.

I'm beginning to think the welfare check at the swamp was just a bad reenactment.  The camera crew being there with no children present, and the way the officer calmly excepted that the kids weren't there and leaving just doesn't add up.   Oh, and I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing UBT doing up his pants as he walked into the room.

• Love 13
On 6/26/2018 at 7:52 AM, TeeMo said:

I also enjoyed Briana saying “I am getting together with my mom to talk about my trip cause I haven’t seen her since I got back” as if they don’t begin every morning in that overcrowded apartment with one of them on the toilet and the other brushing her teeth in the bathroom at the same time. Girl, please. 

Yea that was weird.  So maybe Briana showed up back home super late and her mom was working that morning so they met for lunch??? Otherwise how do you NOT see your mom if you live with her?

On 6/26/2018 at 10:43 AM, BARISTA said:

MOMENTS:

•  
  • Chelsea telling Aubree about her pregnancy THAT early. Chelsea showing 8 year old Aubree a pregnancy test, what the actual f*ck??!  Chelsea telling Cole to drive faster in those hazardous snowy conditions made me anxious.

They weren't really hazardous.  That's just normal driving conditions where they live.  They don't live on a main road so we generally see their road packed down with snow but I bet the main roads were just fine.

23 hours ago, teapot said:

omg *exactly*!  And did anyone notice the hole in their door that was obviously from David punching it?

How much do we want to bet that David tried to make it seem like the house settling caused that crack too? ;)

CAN police forcefully enter a home for a welfare check?? I thought they always needed warrants to enter into a home unless they were given permission.  

I was actually a tiny bit proud of Jenelle for having a rather calm approach with the cop and ending the conversation nicely.  And then David goes and ruins it - hey dude, your wife got the cop to leave and if she wouldn't have done that he probably would have still been sitting out there. So shut your hole!  It must aggravate her a little bit that David always tells her she did something wrong.  I'm surprised she actually opened the door to talk to the cop - she would have known David wouldn't have liked that.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Kail is transparent as glass, and Jo sees right through her. He knows a little flattery and pretending to believe every word she says gets him what he wants. Kudos to him. I would have a hard time swallowing my bile in his shoes.

Kail must be a goddamn tiger in the sack--her absolute confidence in her ability to use the promise of her sexual favors as leverage is impressive.

• Love 12

I wonder if the welfare check was actually for Jenelle and the conversation was just edited around talking about the kids.  It seems like David's delay tactics gave Jenelle enough time to gather herself and once she talked to the cop he left.  The whole conversation was so edited and distorted it was difficult to figure out what really happened.

• Love 12
15 hours ago, configdotsys said:

I wondered why the policeman took them at their word that the kids were at daycare. If someone called in a wellness complaint to police I would think the police would ask if they can do a walk through and not just leave because the occupants could be lying and have beaten kids in their room or something or drugs laying about (which endangers kids) etc. I just found that very odd that he simply took Jenelle's word for it. He would have at least called a superior and said that the people are refusing entry on a wellness call and saying it's fake and let a higher up come out and talk to them or something. The whole "Okay, bye," from the cop was seriously weird to me.

I wonder if the policeman walked out to his car to radio the station so they could call the schools/daycare to verify that the kids were alive and accounted for?  Otherwise, I am very confused as to why they would not take a peek around the house.  I know we all have rights and cops cannot just barge in, but in this case, I would err on the side of caution!

Also - I really hope you are feeling ok.  And I am so sorry about the loss of your mother.  

15 hours ago, Isthisok said:

So, did anybody notice that we didn’t see Lil Soapy’s face this episode? 

No wonder I was able to keep down my dinner!

14 hours ago, druzy said:

When this was being filmed Briana's mother tweeted and deleted that Javi was using the deployment as a storyline and for sympathy.

Ok, Roxanne, he's looking for sympathy, while you cry into your wailing towel!

2 hours ago, lezlers said:

I couldn't believe it either.  If the police were called for a welfare check of children here and no one was answering the door but the police could hear voices inside, that door is getting broken down.  And wtf was up with the cop just leaving after Jenelle yells that her "haters" from twitter are calling?  The cop doesn't know what's in that house.  Those kids could be locked up in closets for all he knows.   Of course, after the kangaroo court we saw in their jurisdiction previously, I don't know why it surprised me.

How dreadful.

kangaroo court!  That is so awesome.

• Love 5

I cannot imagine what it is like to live in that house with David everyday. They all must live in fear of making a mistake and setting him off. Jenelle’s men have gotten worse each time but she has now hit the jackpot of shitty men and she knows it. I honestly think she is likely afraid to leave him. I wouldn’t be surprised if he has control of every dime she has and she has to resort to asking him if she can spend her money. Jenelle and David no longer even try to play happy family. I would have to be on heavy medication to spend time in that house. 

Neither Briana or her sister are ever getting out on their own. Roxanne seems to allow them to have “relationships” with men but they aren’t allowed to sustain any relationship that might evolve into marriage or a long-term healthy relationship. Javi has his issues but he is way better than Briana will ever get. Honestly, he is way too good for her and can do better. Where else is she going to find a family-oriented guy, with a stable job, who will treat her kids like they are his kids, even though she has yet to show what she has to offer other than sex? Her mother should want her to jump on the Javi train or Briana is just going to end up with another baby from a one-night stand. Her mother just doesn’t seem want Briana with any man. No man will be acceptable to Roxanne because she may lose the upper hand over her daughters.  Roxanne would have fit right in on the last episode where Kail and her friends were bashing her new baby daddy’s gifts. 

• Love 10
On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:33 AM, BitterApple said:

Oh, come off it Javi. I've had friends who carried twins that weren't showing as much as your girlfriend was at *allegedly* three months. And how attached could he possibly have been to Brianna if he got another chick pregnant so quickly? He's like a 12 year-old girl who's in love with the idea of love. Kail and Bri are ratchet as hell, but he's not exactly innocent in all this either.

Eh, I always looked much further along than I was when I was pregnant.  I’m short and normally carry some extra weight in my belly, so that coupled with bloating a lot caused people to think I was 5 or 6 months along when I was 12 weeks.  It was annoying.   So I wouldn’t assume she’s ____ months based on what she looks like.   But I totally agree with everything you said about Javi.  I bet his new baby mama is starting to feel really dumb seeing him propose to another woman mere months before knocking her up.  Javi is just as bad as these girls with their multiple “soul mates” and pregnancies. 

23 hours ago, ghoulina said:

The kids weren't home. I do think, in the case of well checks, police CAN enter the premises to make sure everything's okay. But if the kids were not home, there's really no reason to do so. Well checks are generally asked for when a friend or loved on hasn't heard from someone in awhile and is concerned something might be wrong. So they don't need a warrant, but if they get there and see there's no pressing need, they're not going to go in and stir shit up. 

David SAID the kids were in daycare.  The officer didn't seem to verify that at all before leaving.  If a cop gets a call about DV or something like that and an angry man answers, says the woman isn't there and then slams the door in the cop's face, that door is coming down.

• Love 6

Roxanne honestly reminds me a lot of my own mother, who had complete control of my life until I was 25. She was always involved in my relationships, and even told me it wouldn't last with my current husband. If I ever disagreed with her, then she would act just like Roxanne did in the restaurant and cry and storm off. Hopefully she at least stops giving in to her mom, and will maybe... MAYBE grow up. I mean I doubt it, but here's hoping. 

• Love 5
16 hours ago, kicksave said:

I don't know...going to a physician named "Dr. Miami" doesn't instill much confidence in me...

Did you get a look at his desk? Tchotchkes everywhere! He even had some lame placard that stated, "I'm kind of a big deal around here". Not a professional at all, IMO. 

14 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

Brianna loves the cameras just as much, if not more than, Javi. This is a girl who basically got her ass pregnant again to get back on the show, then concocated a whole fake "adoption" storyline. I don't think she was into Javi from jump, and would probably PREFER if he'd end things. She began dating him to get a rise out of Kail and add to her storyline. She's that petty. 

I tend to think proposals these days have gotten too dramatic. But even so, Briana is the last person who's deserving of a well-planned, grand, romantic gesture. She's got way too much baggage and not enough class. She should count herself lucky ANY dude wants to put a ring on it (even if it is rushed and for the wrong reasons). 

3 hours ago, gunderda said:

CAN police forcefully enter a home for a welfare check?? I thought they always needed warrants to enter into a home unless they were given permission.  

I think they can only enter if they see/hear something that leads them to believe an emergency is happening right then. I.E. A child screaming, Jenelle has blood on her, etc. Other than that, they do need a warrant. Now, like I've said earlier in the thread - welfare checks are typically done when someone's friend or loved one has kind of been MIA. Grandma Beavers hasn't called in two days and she always calls at 5 pm every day. So the cops go 'round and knock on the door. Now, if a door is open or something, I believe they can go in and look around. If they see Grandma Beavers laying prone on the floor, they can bust it down. But if there aren't any obvious alarm bells - no, I do not think they can force entry. They would need a warrant. 

25 minutes ago, lezlers said:

David SAID the kids were in daycare.  The officer didn't seem to verify that at all before leaving.  If a cop gets a call about DV or something like that and an angry man answers, says the woman isn't there and then slams the door in the cop's face, that door is coming down.

Right. But this wasn't that type of call. A DV call means a neighbor, friend, the victim themselves - someone WITNESSED abuse of some type and called the cops. That's not what a welfare check is. It means someone (Nathan or his mom, most likely) said, "I'm worried about my kid, can you check and make sure nothing's going on?" It's not an actual report that something happened. So they can't just bust in unless they see something, while there, that gives them probable cause. 

• Love 9
On 6/25/2018 at 7:55 PM, SuzyLee said:

Keep it classy, Roxanne.  God only knows what her poor daughter has overheard while playing nearby over the years.

If you're talking about Nova, we know what she's heard.  And not overheard while playing nearby, but sitting right there so everybody knows she's listening.  Like how Brianna was thinking about giving Stella up for adoption, and all kinds of crap about Brianna and various men.  That's why the coven will never get a pass from me.

On 6/25/2018 at 8:54 PM, FrankieTankie said:

I hate the way cole wears his god damn hats.... only this missing is the propeller on top of the hat .... he’s a good guy though but that hat and his voice

That voice.  Does he talk like that at work?

On 6/26/2018 at 9:43 AM, BARISTA said:

Chelsea telling Aubree about her pregnancy THAT early.

I thought that was all kinds of inappropriate.  I get that she's excited, but this is waaay too early.  Aubree's joy won't be diminished by not finding out about it for a couple of months...assuming there IS something to find about in a couple of months, which is the problem.

17 minutes ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:
20 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Why are both Kail and Javi using "y'all?" Neither are southern.

At least they're using it correctly! MTV captioning people spell it "ya'll".

My rule is that if you can spell it, you can use it.  Javi (improbably enough) passes that test.

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

He even had some lame placard that stated, "I'm kind of a big deal around here"

That made me laugh! It says "I'm kind of a big deal", and its the twin of the one I got my boss for Christmas a couple of years ago--she'd been promoted to Associate Dean and its something we always joke about! She does just keep it in a discreet location though. Not on her desk.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, monicageller said:

I ? you.

This is EXACTLY why I wish that TV shows with “cast members” who swear a lot were shown on HBO or a network that won’t bleep out every other word! 

Straight up comedy gold!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I think they can only enter if they see/hear something that leads them to believe an emergency is happening right then. I.E. A child screaming, Jenelle has blood on her, etc. Other than that, they do need a warrant. Now, like I've said earlier in the thread - welfare checks are typically done when someone's friend or loved one has kind of been MIA. Grandma Beavers hasn't called in two days and she always calls at 5 pm every day. So the cops go 'round and knock on the door. Now, if a door is open or something, I believe they can go in and look around. If they see Grandma Beavers laying prone on the floor, they can bust it down. But if there aren't any obvious alarm bells - no, I do not think they can force entry. They would need a warrant. 

Has anyone seen that documentary "Every Fucking Day of My Life"?

It's about a woman who lived with a man who was a sadistic abuser...like this dude was top 10 of real assholes.  She and her son ended up killing him one night after having had enough.

There was quite a bit in the doc about how cops would come to the house repeatedly because neighbors would call after hearing her or the kids screaming.  And this wasn't just your run of the mill "OUCH" kind of stuff.  The house they lived in was riddled with holes in walls and doors due to him slamming their heads into them.  The cops would roll up, knock on the door, ask her if she was ok and then leave.  They never went into the house.  They never pushed it any further.  They simply asked whoever answered the door if everything was ok and then they left.  I think "wellness checks" are bullshit and a waste of time.  More often than not the person being abused says they're fine and at that point the cop can't do anything.  Now more than ever, a cops hands are tied after a woman says she's alright.  They can't continue to push the issue until they witness something or see something to give them probable cause to enter the house.  So, IMO people online doing this are doing nothing but wasting the officer's time.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, FlickerInTheNight said:

I use it.  I'm not southern.

The thing that's scary with David, Jenelle and people like them is they use their religion and their morality as an excuse.  Because most of their brethren are probably super pro-police as most who are "YAY GUNS!" are.  But David sits there admonishing Jenelle for talking to a police officer.  So like, if you're black it's not ok to disrespect and slam a door in a police officer's face because they are have false information or are bothering you without cause, but if you're David you can....because you had a reason.  People like them are what's wrong with this country.

David's so religious but he walks around cussing and threatening to beat people into the ground and it's fairly obvious he's abusing Jenelle and he's spouting stupid shit about the LGBTQ+ community....I mean, maybe I missed those passages in the bible.  Can someone direct me to where it says it's ok for you to be a giant asshole?  It seems like a lot of people think it's in there somewhere and I've yet to find it.

Reading his Twitter rant makes me sick.  How do you make those comments about other people?  How do you stand by someone making those comments?  Jenelle is as disgusting as he is.  

I'm happy to watch Leah and Chelsea if for no other reason than it's a break from the other three trainwrecks who can't get their shit together.  

Kail is a raging bitch to everyone she speaks to, I dunno how she has a constant stream of friends.  It LOOKS like she is grateful for Jo and therefore treats him accordingly and I hope that continues but Jesus...take it down to a two Kail.

Jenelle is a waste of space.

And Brianna needs to get away from her mother ASAP.  That kind of dramatic show is ridiculous.  Roxanne is eye roll worthy.  She makes me cherish my own mother.

I'd love to know the last time David set foot in a church.

• Love 10
(edited)
7 hours ago, gunderda said:

Yea that was weird.  So maybe Briana showed up back home super late and her mom was working that morning so they met for lunch??? Otherwise how do you NOT see your mom if you live with her?

They weren't really hazardous.  That's just normal driving conditions where they live.  They don't live on a main road so we generally see their road packed down with snow but I bet the main roads were just fine.

How much do we want to bet that David tried to make it seem like the house settling caused that crack too? ;)

I was actually a tiny bit proud of Jenelle for having a rather calm approach with the cop and ending the conversation nicely.  And then David goes and ruins it - hey dude, your wife got the cop to leave and if she wouldn't have done that he probably would have still been sitting out there. So shut your hole!  It must aggravate her a little bit that David always tells her she did something wrong.  I'm surprised she actually opened the door to talk to the cop - she would have known David wouldn't have liked that.

Yes.  Police can enter a home without a warrant if exigent circumstances exist. For example, if someone calls in a D.V. incident and the police show up to check it out and someone refuses to come outside or let them in the home, they can enter in order to make sure no one is in danger or hurt.  Exigent circumstances will also exist if there is a real threat of loss of evidence, such as someone with drugs who ran into a house to flush them, a DUI driver trying to run into the house before they can get breathalized, ect.

4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Did you get a look at his desk? Tchotchkes everywhere! He even had some lame placard that stated, "I'm kind of a big deal around here". Not a professional at all, IMO. 

Brianna loves the cameras just as much, if not more than, Javi. This is a girl who basically got her ass pregnant again to get back on the show, then concocated a whole fake "adoption" storyline. I don't think she was into Javi from jump, and would probably PREFER if he'd end things. She began dating him to get a rise out of Kail and add to her storyline. She's that petty. 

I tend to think proposals these days have gotten too dramatic. But even so, Briana is the last person who's deserving of a well-planned, grand, romantic gesture. She's got way too much baggage and not enough class. She should count herself lucky ANY dude wants to put a ring on it (even if it is rushed and for the wrong reasons). 

Right. But this wasn't that type of call. A DV call means a neighbor, friend, the victim themselves - someone WITNESSED abuse of some type and called the cops. That's not what a welfare check is. It means someone (Nathan or his mom, most likely) said, "I'm worried about my kid, can you check and make sure nothing's going on?" It's not an actual report that something happened. So they can't just bust in unless they see something, while there, that gives them probable cause. 

I know what DV calls and welfare checks are, it's my profession.  See my above post about exigent circumstances.  Police can enter a home if they have reasonable belief that someone is in danger within that home.   Under the circumstances we saw, if the kids WERE in fact home and any harm came to them, I'd hate to be the officer that took Jenelle's word for it and left.  He would have been well within his authority to investigate further.  You can't close out a welfare check call without actually seeing the person who's welfare you're allegedly checking on.   Of course, we weren't privy to what exactly the allegations were, so it's hard to speculate.

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Bridget said:

I ? you.

This is EXACTLY why I wish that TV shows with “cast members” who swear a lot were shown on HBO or a network that won’t bleep out every other word! 

Straight up comedy gold!

Teen Mom (all versions) are shown uncensored on TV here. It's fun to hear what always gets bleeped out!

32 minutes ago, zenme said:

Or read.

We don't need no readin' words.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, monicageller said:

Teen Mom (all versions) are shown uncensored on TV here. It's fun to hear what always gets bleeped out!

We don't need no readin' words.

Emailing you my flight itinerary now. ?

• Love 5
(edited)
11 hours ago, lezlers said:

Plus she was newly pregnant.  I was a hot ass mess when I was pregnant.  I'm kind of shocked our marriage survived it to be honest!  Those hormones are No. Joke. 

<raises hand> Meeeeee tooooooo! He liked to say "as long as you go crazy at someone else and not me." Fair enough.

9 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

I cannot imagine what it is like to live in that house with David everyday. They all must live in fear of making a mistake and setting him off. Jenelle’s men have gotten worse each time but she has now hit the jackpot of shitty men and she knows it. I honestly think she is likely afraid to leave him. I wouldn’t be surprised if he has control of every dime she has and she has to resort to asking him if she can spend her money. Jenelle and David no longer even try to play happy family. I would have to be on heavy medication to spend time in that house. 

Yeah, she probably is afraid to leave him. Or even think about it. Most women living through domestic violence are. The most dangerous time for a domestic abuse victim is right after she leaves her abuser. That's when they're most likely to kill you. I know of at least two women who were in relationships with emotional/physical abusers and they both waited until the abuser said he was going to leave and divorce them to seize the opportunity. It's a dangerous situation, which I'm certain Jenelle's hair trigger temper and lack of impulse control would exacerbate.

ETA: I totally forgot that the reason that last quote caught my eye was because it made me think of Amber and OldMatt. Like how he would hold on to her driver's license. When she was still covering for him she claimed that it was because she'd always lose it. Really it was because in order to go anyplace she'd have to ask for her DL and explain where and why. 

Did anyone figure out what those prescriptions on DumbAsses counters were?

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Love 7
(edited)
10 hours ago, TaxNerd said:

I wonder if the welfare check was actually for Jenelle and the conversation was just edited around talking about the kids.  It seems like David's delay tactics gave Jenelle enough time to gather herself and once she talked to the cop he left.  The whole conversation was so edited and distorted it was difficult to figure out what really happened.

This is what I thought, too. The cop was waiting to get a look at her and see that she wasn’t injured. That’s why he was okay to leave after talking to her, specifically.  Also, they can’t come in without permission or a warrant unless there are exigent circumstances (e.g. immediate risk of injury or death to someone) or maybe if they can see contraband from where they are standing at the door. A request for a wellness check would generally not be enough to demonstrate exigent circumstances. 

ETA: whoops, this was already covered above. 

Edited by MinorL
  • Love 6

I *did* think David showed some shrewdness or awareness when he refused to step outside. 

I don’t know what I would do if some police showed up banging on my door, and my initial reaction would be fear of being told about the terrible death of someone I love, but I wouldn’t be inviting anyone in for coffee, no matter what. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I *did* think David showed some shrewdness or awareness when he refused to step outside. 

Nah, it's just that he's got a criminal record and instinctively knows that those words might be the prelude to an arrest.  That combined with his demeanor would certainly have told the cop (if he didn't know already) that he was probably dealing with somebody with a criminal record.

• Love 9

The way swamp thing #2 treated the police....not just the police A SHERRIFF was despicable! Even swamp thing #1 knew better than that! 

I don’t think the sherriff comes out when some random “haterrrrrr calls cps for a well check! How come lurch never assumes it’s his sister who very vocally worries about those kids?!?! Why is it always someone on jenelles side! You never hear Jenelle say “your sister is at it again” no it’s always jenelles fault, jenelles haters (cant possibly be from his Twitter! His “haters”) 

Even even Jenelle does the right thing and speaks with the sherriff politely she is bashed by David “hey why you talkin to the pooooohhhh-leeeeasssess, basically saying don’t go talkin to no pohhhhhh-leassseee and undermine ME the MAN of the house!

very scary, very disturbing controlling Abusive brainwashing fear mongering behavior! 

• Love 11
6 hours ago, MinorL said:

This is what I thought, too. The cop was waiting to get a look at her and see that she wasn’t injured. That’s why he was okay to leave after talking to her, specifically.  Also, they can’t come in without permission or a warrant unless there are exigent circumstances (e.g. immediate risk of injury or death to someone) or maybe if they can see contraband from where they are standing at the door. A request for a wellness check would generally not be enough to demonstrate exigent circumstances. 

ETA: whoops, this was already covered above. 

Perhaps this was really the point of the “welfare check.” This former co-worker of my husband’s got high (on marijuana) and passed out. The dog was left outside and started barking so the neighbors actually called for a welfare check because they were genuinely worried he was injured or worse. The cops knocked loud enough to rouse him, but caught him off guard and the pot was on the coffee table in plain view of the front door.  They arrested him. If the welfare check was called in by Nathan, this could have been the whole point. Just hoping the cops would happen see something. We’ve seen Janelle lock herself in the bedroom before, so I guess the cop did catch them getting high, it was just out of view of the front door.  And why else would they be so convinced it was Nathan? Nathan must know they dump all the kids in daycare all day to free them up to get high and order survival crap on amazon. 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I thought that was all kinds of inappropriate.  I get that she's excited, but this is waaay too early.  Aubree's joy won't be diminished by not finding out about it for a couple of months...assuming there IS something to find about in a couple of months, which is the problem.

Exactly! Aubree is 8 not 18, she doesn’t need to see pregnancy tests or know anything about a potential baby until at the very earliest the all clear mark after 3 months! I couldn’t believe what I was watching, glad somebody else spotted this 

• Love 5