Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
ElectricBoogaloo

S01.E05 Plum Tuckered

1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Another poster said that she didn't hit the man. That she only put the food on him and spit on him.  I'm going to check it out again, though, it will be painful, to ensure that I have it straight in my mind.................okay.  I rewatched and she's right. Though, Plum squished the food on the man and spit on him, she didn't hit him.  He hit her.  So, it was more force than necessary, even with the spitting, imo.  

Not a big deal.  I usually rely on other people's memories, because mine is so poor.

• Like 1

So I agree with everyone that Kitty is awful. But she’s awful to everyone a la Miranda Priestley in The Devil Wears Prada. She’s not singling Plum out.  And in a weird way, she respects Plum’s writing skills. I am buying into the theory that Verena or Verona or whatever her name is was setting Plum up on those horrific dates to psychologically manipulate her. If that holds up, she’s a thousand times worse than Kitty. Well, a hundred times worse. Okay, ten times worse.

• Like 4

On 6/26/2018 at 9:06 AM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

When he admitted that watching her eat made him hard, it didn't make her feel sexy. It made her feel used and dirty and gross.

Yes - she was a masturbatory toy, not a person with desires of her own. (Which connects Plum with Stella; both of them turned into orifices  - Plum's mouth and Stella's plastic vagina -  for the sole purpose of male pleasure).

Edited by film noire
  • Like 2

Plum was standing on the sidewalk near the curb eating a hotdog.  The guy barreled into her and then yelled for her to get out of HIS way even though he could have moved around her.  He was a jerk and though he was no Adonis, yelled that she was a fat ass.  He blamed her for existing.  And then punched her in the face. 

• Like 1