Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E25: Quicksand

druzy
  • Start Topic

(edited)
On 6/19/2018 at 5:24 PM, usernameG said:

Preach. This no longer is about the dangers of teen pregnancy and their kids aren't allowed to be normal kids. It's super sad.  These moms have no idea what its really like to be a teen mom anymore and when the cash stops flowing in there is going to be a rude awakening to real life. 

OMG! Such a good point, and it made me realize something. The show was SUPPOSED to be about how the moms couldn't have a normal life because of having babies. However, money and fame got in the way of that plan, as they started to attract marriage-minded guys way out of their league while still in their teens, and went on vacation after vacation while being idolized by people around the world. Eventually, the money allowed them to become lazy sloths. However, the reality is that while the moms' lives are way better than they would have been without the show, the kids' lives are worse. They have all their business on TV for the less supervised children at school to see. Soon, they will be old enough for the majority of their peers to watch the show. They've had their worst childhood meltdowns displayed, and all of their parents' slutty or drug filled moments. They've also had numerous men or women coming and going in their lives, since these teen moms are so "in demand" and don't often try hard to stay married (looking at you, Leah/Kail/jenelle). In real life, Kail and Leah would have tried harder to hold onto javi and Jeremy, as they were providing financial and emotional (javi) support for their kids, and hopefully Jenelle would have been smart enough to stick with one of her less sucky boyfriends, like Gary. Not saying that would necessarily have been great for them in the long run. However, the stereotypical teen mom who busts her butt to put food on the table would try harder to hang onto a decent man, whether that's a good thing or not. However, except in cases of abuse, having fewer partners and longer marriages benefits the kids. The only real benefit these kids have gotten is money, which will be gone by the time they're old enough to appreciate it. 

Most everything has already been said, but...

leah: you know she thinks she's hot stuff because Jeremy's sleeping with her. She absolutely couldn't wait for her friend to ask that question! She still definitely has some of that "hot cheerleader vixen of the hollar" mentality. She's thinking like the girl who just bagged the dreamy quarterback, not a mother of three. 

Kail: disgusting how she made fun of the stuff from Chris!!! How dare she insult his efforts to be a parent, when all he gets is discouragement from her? She is so vile. I just try to take in as little of her scenes as possible, because she enrages me so. 

Jenelle: tough guy david has NO idea how things work in the real world! The Vice President of this company isn't some country thug who will get down on his level and duke it out. It was pretty funny hearing the guy being totally professional and not taking the bait from this loser. I also thought jenelle seemed nervous during ensley's "photo shoot." When her friend came over, jenelle seemed hyper while talking about the ceiling, even manic. It made me think either she was on something, or David had gone into a rage earlier and she was nervous (likely both). 

Chelsea: at first, I thought maybe Mrs. Lind had a point. She clearly wanted to talk to Chelsea, and wasn't going to forget about it. I have a rather conflict avoidant personality too, but as a teacher, I've had several angry parents who weren't going away, and the situation de-escalates much more quickly if you just meet them at an early opportunity and speak calmly. I get why she sent Cole for the drop-off, but at the same time, I was thinking she needed to quit hiding behind him and just talk to her, preferably with a third party. I assumed it was about the name change, and that would be reasonable. HOWEVER. When Cole said it was "lies" about the drugs, my jaw dropped nearly to the floor!!! That is the most ridiculous thing, and she is COMPLETELY out of touch with reality. I'm surprised Cole stood up to her and mentioned the drug test, and kudos to him for not taking her crap!! It floors me that anybody could be so delusional that they are willing to put their grandchild in harms way when it's been 100% proven that they are on drugs! This one is completely on the Linds. No amount of meetings with Chelsea could change their minds!

briana: what a total idiot, but JAVI?! Come on!!! His sister spoke for all of us when she said it was way too fast. This is the equivalent of the girls who start doodling a guy's name on her notebook after a hookup. Actually, it's worse, because the girl is not going out and buying him a wedding ring!!!  Javi is too clingy, and absolutely goes about all this the wrong way. He loves being the "hero" and doing grand romantic gestures that he thinks all women love. Maybe he supposes a hoe who has never been taken seriously by any guy will love the gestures more. Who even knows, with his mind?

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 13

This is coming from the deep recesses of my memory, and I believe it's correct because it defends Kail and I'm loathe to do that in any circumstance, but in this case I think Javi is the unreasonable one about something so I guess it's possible I'm mis-remembering. My dislike of Kail is more than my dislike of him, but not by all that much. 

When Javi first returned from Qatar, his plane wasn't supposed to get in until late in the evening. Kail made the decision to not tell the kids he would be home that night, in part because it was going to keep them up late and if there was a delay, they would be disappointed. Instead, his family met him at the airport the night he returned and the kids were surprised the next day. 

In my opinion, Javi pouted about it because he wanted it filmed. I know it was his first deployment but doubt it was his first time flying internationally and delays from the Air Force or the airplane would result in the kids' excitement then disappointment if he didn't arrive in time, which is just an asshole move. When we were younger, my sister and I never knew the day my dad or mom were to return from deployment until we were on the way to the airport. My Dad was constantly delayed, stop-lossed, sent somewhere shortly before he was supposed to be coming home, and then you had the airlines which overbook as a matter of course and the weather liked to be uncooperative.

Javi's family greeting him probably wasn't worth sending out a crew. Isn't this second possible deployment really old news? I didn't watch the episode but remember that someone wasn't going to deploy because of some conflict so Javi was told he would be going, but then he received word that the first person was being sent to Qatar and not the other location. I remember a discussion about how you can't say no and that's when the information came out about the conflict about where the other person was being deployed and it was suggested that Javi was given a heads-up but knew he was unlikely to be sent and ultimately wasn't.

To cleanse my brain from the defense of Kail about showing up to the airport last time, I will say that I hope that Chris receives enough time on the parenting plan that Kail has to pay him child support. Kick her when she's down; add insult to injury. Play around with other people's lives and watch it backfire on you. Maybe it's petty of me, but Kail isn't the only one who gets to be petty and vindictive. I learned it from watching her (Old drug use commercial - paraphrased "Where did you learn to smoke pot? I learned it from watching you, Dad!").

• Love 18
On 6/18/2018 at 6:54 PM, FlowerofCarnage said:

Ran across this little gem on Twitter:

You are right.  This IS a gem!

On 6/18/2018 at 7:32 PM, JocelynCavanaugh said:
  • Kailyn leaving her house full of randos and hangers-on while she takes her latest souvenir child to visit his father, declaring at least 27 times that she is about to throw up, but never throwing up. What does this mean? How does she arrive at these choices? There were more people in her house sitting around using her wifi and half-assedly responding to her rants than I've had in my home all year. 
  • Chelsea asking her daughter if she had a "poop sandwich" for lunch. Not a high crime but pretty fucking gross. Sorry, not a fan of bathroom humor as a way to relate to children.

This Hulk recap is amazing!  HAHA

I would ask my son that same sandwich question.

• Love 9
On 6/19/2018 at 5:32 AM, Booger666 said:

Kail and her “I feel like I’m handing my baby over to a stranger”.  Yes Kail, if you have unprotected sex with strangers you will have babies with strangers.  She just went from bitch with a big ass to dumb bitch with a big ass.

Does anyone who follows Janelle’s IG know if she ever called out the modular home company?  If not I’m guessing they caved and fixed it for them.

On the news this morning a leading pediatrician said that frequent high levels of stress hormones in children rewires the brain, alters development, and is a form of child abuse.  Poor Kaiser immediately came to mind.  I really hope he goes to child care year round because he needs a break from his toxic environment as much as possible.

WORD!!!!  About Kail.

Regarding Kaiser - he screams getting an ACES score of 10.

• Love 6
(edited)
17 hours ago, MaggieG said:

OMG, I went to school with a Megan Hagen! She hated it  

I went to school with a Mark Clark and a Steven Evenson.

I thought David's threat about Jenelle having 12 million followers was a hoot!  The followers she has are there to troll the fuck out of her which is why she is always having to shut down her account and delete posts.  The stock in that company would probably go up if they mentioned it.  I too noticed Kaiser trying to get in on the pictures. Could David maybe do his hair?  What a mop!  He's more concerned about his nose hair (got to make good channel for the coke).

Briana doesn't like Javi one bit and it's completely palpable.   I noticed the huge spot on the back of Soapy's head too.  Sad!

I kind of hope Germy and Leah get back together.  I don't know why - they seem to have grown up a little.  I looked it up but am unsure if they are together currently or not. 

Edited by IDreamofJoaquin
  • Love 7

I went to school with an Oren Wiener. Sorry, but if you're having a kid and your last name is Wiener, you try to mitigate the damage with the first name, not lend it to a nickname like "Oral Wiener"....

In addition: I'm a property adjuster for insurance companies. Even if the housing company laid a huge layer of fill, they were still going to have issues judging by the puddles around the property. It's why people don't build basements in NC and SC...the ground is too wet. This is also why people raise their homes when they build them on swampland or a bayou. The fact of the matter is that was their choice when the put this home down, not the builders. They would've signed the specifications - the builder would not have made the "land" foundation ready - that would've been up to David and Jenelle and whatever company they hired to grade the property. The builder is 100% correct...their responsibility would be drainage and that's it. His problem should be with whatever company graded the land unless the builders subcontracted them or recommended them.

• Love 9

I would put money on Jenelle paying for fake followers. No way is she that interesting that so many people follow her on social media. A lot of celebs pay companies for fake followers to increase the amount they can charge to endorse brands on social media. It’s why some jump hundreds of thousands of followers in a day.

I think the modular home company doesn’t have to worry about bad publicity. 1. I doubt there are many fans of Jenelle that can afford to buy one. 2. David did so much work on the property it’s possible he is the one that screwed up. 3. It’s Jenelle and David so most people assume they caused the problem because they are Jenelle and David. 

They live in North Carolina. I watch enough HGTV to know that they could easily buy a very nice, already built, home with a solid foundation. They could even get a lot of land because they obviously want to be out in the country. I don’t get why they needed to build a house. Then again, the fact they have not finished part of the house leads me to believe they may not have the money to do so. 

Most of these “teen” moms live in low cost of living areas. With the amount of money they make, and the fact some have been on the show since it’s inception, they should own homes outright. As mentioned by other posters, other than Chelsea, and maybe Maci, I assume most of them will be broke within 5 years after the show is over. Those homes will be gone. 

• Love 18
4 minutes ago, MakingBacon said:

I would put money on Jenelle paying for fake followers. No way is she that interesting that so many people follow her on social media. A lot of celebs pay companies for fake followers to increase the amount they can charge to endorse brands on social media. It’s why some jump hundreds of thousands of followers in a day.

I think the modular home company doesn’t have to worry about bad publicity. 1. I doubt there are many fans of Jenelle that can afford to buy one. 2. David did so much work on the property it’s possible he is the one that screwed up. 3. It’s Jenelle and David so most people assume they caused the problem because they are Jenelle and David. 

They live in North Carolina. I watch enough HGTV to know that they could easily buy a very nice, already built, home with a solid foundation. They could even get a lot of land because they obviously want to be out in the country. I don’t get why they needed to build a house. Then again, the fact they have not finished part of the house leads me to believe they may not have the money to do so. 

Most of these “teen” moms live in low cost of living areas. With the amount of money they make, and the fact some have been on the show since it’s inception, they should own homes outright. As mentioned by other posters, other than Chelsea, and maybe Maci, I assume most of them will be broke within 5 years after the show is over. Those homes will be gone. 

If Jenelle hadn't pissed away millions of dollars on vacations for all her hangers on, drugs, cars, legal fees, broken leases, horrid tattoos, plastic surgeries, etc, she could have bought a very nice, site built home on acreage and paid cash for it. Because she's ignorant and irresponsible, she bought cheap property that barely rates high enough to be deemed suitable for habitation and could not afford or get financing for a traditional, site built home. So, she financed a ready made house and plopped it down on inadequately prepped soil. The swamp things are on their own to fix the mess they made. I predict they'll stop making their mortgage payments because they're sure they were wronged by the manufacturer and Jenelle will have foreclosure to add to her list of accomplishments.

• Love 17
45 minutes ago, MakingBacon said:

I vacation near Barb's Wal-Mart (so far I've resisted making a fan visit to the deli), and if Chez Eason is anywhere within an hour of the coast, their house should be built up on stilts.  Virtually every new house in that region, next to the beach or not, is on stilts.  There are lots of older homes, like Barbara's, which are built on the ground, but every new build I've seen is on stilts.  For one thing, ocean levels are rising and expected to continue rising for the foreseeable future, and every hurricane brings flooding.    If they had elevated their house, they'd have had more control over the solidity of its foundation and as a bonus had storage for cars, trucks and atvs.  I think Jenelle had a vision of what a house should look like--the brick skirting is probably due to this--and she wasn't going to have stilts. period.

• Love 9

David telling the VP, "Make sure you bring your checkbook on the next visit" really irritated me for some reason.  The VP sounded like a normal, reasonable guy and David just immediately started going off on him.

The matching tattoos were so cringe-worthy.  King and Queen...yeah, right.  Of what?  They didn't even look like high-quality tattoos.  All these people like Kail, Javi, Janelle and Maci who have massive amounts of tattoos, how are these going to look when they're in their 60s and older?  A few tattoos are ok, but they've gone overboard and I think it looks trashy.

• Love 12

It's going to be hilarious in a few years to have assisted living facilities and nursing homes full of little old ladies with saggy, wrinkled tattoos and giant bolt on boobs hobbling down the halls with their walkers.

• Love 18
(edited)
1 hour ago, MakingBacon said:

They live in North Carolina. I watch enough HGTV to know that they could easily buy a very nice, already built, home with a solid foundation. They could even get a lot of land because they obviously want to be out in the country. I don’t get why they needed to build a house. Then again, the fact they have not finished part of the house leads me to believe they may not have the money to do so. 

because he is a MAN that does MAN things that needs to prove to the world that just because he pushed his pregnant baby mama out of a moving vehicle and left her on the side of the road and could have killed his unborn son doesn’t mean that he is a bad person. he got his first born back by default of everyone else being shittier than him. he agreed to marry jenelle for control & her money. he MUST build a house in order to play “happy perfect family life” so everyone will forget what a disgusting violent person he is. and in order to pull one over on the world he must tend to the LAND and build a gd house bc thats what men do! /s 

? he’s such a violent idiot i hate him, i wish i could puch him in the face. or force him to watch hgtv & nothing else. i want to see him crow about the revolutionary color that is beige.

Edited by shinyclefable
  • Love 13
6 minutes ago, shinyclefable said:

because he is a MAN that does MAN things that needs to prove to the world that just because he pushed his pregnant baby mama out of a moving vehicle and left her on the side of the road and could have killed his unborn son doesn’t mean that he is a bad person. he got his first born back by default of everyone else being shittier than him. he agreed to marry jenelle for control & her money. he MUST build a house in order to play “happy perfect family life” so everyone will forget what a disgusting violent person he is. and in order to pull one over on the world he must tend to the LAND and build a gd house bc thats what men do! /s 

? he’s such a violent idiot i hate him, i wish i could puch him in the face. or force him to watch hgtv & nothing else. i want to see him crow about the revolutionary color that is beige.

I think he's a vile piece of shit, too, and I'd stand next to you while we took turns punching his ugly face. But, he didn't build their house. They bought a ready made house and are now complaining because it's sinking and water is pooling under it. The site was not properly prepared because he did it instead of hiring someone who knew what they were doing.

• Love 11

I am also surprised that Jenelle had to finance that house. You think it wouldn't be too difficult to come up with that money as a "celebrity". And they STILL haven't finished the second floor? This does not bode well for her future post-TM.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Phoebe70 said:

The matching tattoos were so cringe-worthy.  King and Queen...yeah, right.  Of what?  They didn't even look like high-quality tattoos.  All these people like Kail, Javi, Janelle and Maci who have massive amounts of tattoos, how are these going to look when they're in their 60s and older?  A few tattoos are ok, but they've gone overboard and I think it looks trashy.

I like a lot of tattoos. If they're well done. If they're shitty at 25, they're going to be shitty at 85. But as we age, our appearance declines, that's just a fact. I don't think tattoos themselves make it any worse. 

What I found hilarious was that the tattoos WEREN'T truly "matching". Javi was trying to get her to get his name. I guarantee Briana came up with the chess piece idea to both appease him and have something branded on her that didn't necessarily have to relate to Javi after they inevitably break up. 

• Love 17
(edited)
On 6/18/2018 at 9:54 PM, Rebecca said:

I’ll eat my fucking shoe if Briana even knows how to play chess. The tattoos were so dumb.

I'll eat mine if she knows it's "chess" and not "chest."

On 6/19/2018 at 8:12 AM, ghoulina said:

Oh my gosh, I totally forgot - the way they were trashing the "plain, white onsies" was so tacky! Who do they think they are????

And apparently she doesn't mind using the "plain, white onesies" either...

image.png.7ac364b847b5f965ef89ea4729eda11e.pngimage.png.015dc2afed03c556d2ffd5920e9f6025.png 

On 6/20/2018 at 12:49 PM, Lusterleaf said:

Watching how quickly Javi is moving with Briana makes me cringe... matching tattoos 2 months into dating, and already bought her a ring. And now some other girl is having his baby...

Have we figured out this clusterfuck of a timeline yet? He had to have sex with Baby Mama 2 right around this time, right? She looks way too far along for Javi to have been all about Bri, then hooked up with Kail, then gone back to Baby Mama #2 and gotten her knocked up. 

Edited by Birdee
"To" and "too" are different. Get it together Birdee.
  • Love 23
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I like a lot of tattoos. If they're well done. If they're shitty at 25, they're going to be shitty at 85. But as we age, our appearance declines, that's just a fact. I don't think tattoos themselves make it any worse. 

I agree with this. Whenever people comment about how tattoos will look when you're older, I say "you mean among my wrinkles, sun spots & saggy skin? I think a colorful blob will be the least of my worries". 

• Love 9

I’m really shocked that Jenelle and David didn’t think to pay for that modular home outright. She’s got the money to invest in her own home to set her up for post TM life. Why finance? Especially 150k? That’s not a lot of money for her, sadly, and no substantial money to have saved equity? Well, they’re gonna lose their house on the laaaaaand to a sinkhole so no real investment would’ve been made anyhow.

Side note: sinkholes scare the shit out of me; maybe even more so than spiders.

• Love 6
(edited)

So, Javi and Briana got together in October 2017 and broke up in January 2018 - ahahaha!!! What the fuck? Javi has serious issues, imo. I wonder what the hell happened for him to be so love starved and desperate? I think I’ve posted this before but if he was female people would be saying he has “daddy issues” or something similar. So does he have “mommy issues?” I agree with whoever said a woman acting like Javi would be raked over the coals by their family and friends - I wonder what they actually think about all of his actions in regard to women. I wouldn’t be able to keep my mouth shut in their position.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 12
55 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

So, Javi and Briana got together in October 2017 and broke up in January 2018 - ahahaha!!! What the fuck? Javi has serious issues, imo. I wonder what the hell happened for him to be so love starved and desperate? I think I’ve posted this before but if he was female people would be saying he has “daddy issues” or something similar. So does he have “mommy issues?” I agree with whoever said a woman acting like Javi would be raked over the coals by their family and friends - I wonder what they actually think about all of his actions in regard to women. I wouldn’t be able to keep my mouth shut in their position.

In a strictly diving into relationships sense, Javi is just like Jenelle. He meets someone, immediately declares his love, gets engaged and wants to have a kid ASAP. Or, has the kid, then gets engaged. I don't get it and I never will. Get to know someone before you declare you undying love and start popping out babies!

• Love 18
(edited)
10 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I'm an evil bitch because all I see is that guy from Fantasy Island whenever I look at Lux.

That's why you're here and that's what we love about you.

Additionally, I asked my son if he had a poop sandwich for lunch today.  He laughed.

Edited by IDreamofJoaquin
  • Love 9
14 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I'm an evil bitch because all I see is that guy from Fantasy Island whenever I look at Lux.

Who, coincidentally, is named Tattoo. 

Da plane! da plane!

• Love 15
(edited)
14 hours ago, Rebecca said:

That was Moi. ?

I think Javi has low self esteem, and Capt Save a Ho tendencies. By “saving” these women he feels needed and useful and it fuels his ego. He also thinks that means they will love him for what he does not who he IS. I’m sure his sisters and cousins may have said something once or twice, but we’re probably told to “mind their own business”. I otherwise wouldn’t take too much out of them not wanting to be on the show but....

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

That was Moi. ?

I think Javi has low self esteem, and Capt Save a Ho tendencies. By “saving” these women he feels needed and useful and it fuels his ego. He also thinks that means they will love him for what he doesn’t not who he IS. I’m sure his sisters and cousins may have said something once or twice, but we’re probably told to “mind their own business”. I otherwise wouldn’t take too much out of them not wanting to be on the show but....

I so agree that he thinks they will love him for saving them, not for who he is. I mentioned my psycho boss before (or ex-boss, because I quit!)...that's exactly how he is! I used to think that his ONE redeeming quality was that he married a single mother and truly seemed to love the kid as his own. As I got to know him better, I realized that 99% of his comments about the child were some sort of boasting about how he stepped up, and is better than the bio dad, whether explicitly or implicitly implied. His wife is way out of his league, and he simultaneously is rude as crap to her while almost sucking up to the child. It is such an unhealthy dynamic! He thinks she will never leave him because he is her "savior."

of course, I think javi does treat the women well (except for his paranoia and clinginess, which I think is just part of his personality). I do think that at least at first, though, he is nice because he's playing the part of the savior, not because he loves the woman for who she is and wants to treat her kindly. I do think that he grows to love them eventually. You couldn't deny the look of love and sadness on his face when he saw Kail with Lux for the first time. However, I believe that all of these relationships start out as ego trips for him. In a way, I don't blame him. It's similar to the way I used to seek out ugly men because I thought they'd never leave, but was shocked to have my best relationship yet with my most recent bf, a hot guy I thought was way out of my league! I bet javi would be surprised if he actually went for the girl he has the hots for, who is on his level and he doesn't have to "save."

• Love 12

These kids are all just SO STRANGE when it comes to relationships. They simply cannot "date" and it trips me out. If they go on ONE date, and have "talking words" (as stupid as that phrase is, it actually accurately describes the "conversations" these people have on dates), it is immediately & automatically TRUE LOVE!!! #SOULMATES!!! In my experience, when a first date goes well, the most that is going to come from that is a SECOND date. When a first date goes sorta alright for these people, they start talking babies....THEN marriage someday because that is obviously a bigger commitment than kids. There is that cliche lesbian joke, "what do lesbians bring on a second date? A U-Haul"...I think that needs to be updated to "what does a Teen Mom 'cast member' bring on a second date?"...

• Love 18
18 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

These kids are all just SO STRANGE when it comes to relationships. They simply cannot "date" and it trips me out. If they go on ONE date, and have "talking words" (as stupid as that phrase is, it actually accurately describes the "conversations" these people have on dates), it is immediately & automatically TRUE LOVE!!! #SOULMATES!!! In my experience, when a first date goes well, the most that is going to come from that is a SECOND date. When a first date goes sorta alright for these people, they start talking babies....THEN marriage someday because that is obviously a bigger commitment than kids. There is that cliche lesbian joke, "what do lesbians bring on a second date? A U-Haul"...I think that needs to be updated to "what does a Teen Mom 'cast member' bring on a second date?"...

Yeah these people don’t date like normal folk. They bed hop and then declare a soul mate. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

In a way, it reminds me of The Young and the Restless, but that is a fictional show that nobody would ever call realistic. Well, it is realistic for these dummies!

• Love 8

I’m a real estate agent and I find it shocking those two morons had good enough credit to even get a mortgage! They must be paying an insane interest rate! All these years and Moron #1 couldn’t have saved 159k??? So she shot it all up her arm, spent it on cars, animals she gave away, tattoos, boobs lip injections and boyfriends. What a waste of a life! 

Mtv should’ve set up trusts for these girls like “you will get 49k for filming cash and the rest goes to a trust for when you turn 27.” If they needed money for a purchase they would have to ask the head of the trust. 

• Love 5

You know, I had a whole post about why the hell Jenelle-- who has been on this show for years and years-- had to mortgage what should be a small amount of money considering her income from the show. I didn't post it because I did not want to sound snobbish but I see that many others feel the same. It is frightening to me how much money she must have spent of her show earnings if she had to take out a mortgage on that property.  

• Love 15
26 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

You know, I had a whole post about why the hell Jenelle-- who has been on this show for years and years-- had to mortgage what should be a small amount of money considering her income from the show. I didn't post it because I did not want to sound snobbish but I see that many others feel the same. It is frightening to me how much money she must have spent of her show earnings if she had to take out a mortgage on that property.  

It's mind boggling, isn't it? This slag earns more for a few months of "work" than most people earn in years of working a real job. Yet, she had to borrow money to buy a glorified trailer.

• Love 12
On 6/22/2018 at 11:16 AM, CaliforniaLove said:

You know how someone says something totally obvious or makes a comment about  how to eradicate the biggest issues/patterns that continue to serve as someone’s downfall and then everyone says “oh my God, how did I not think of that before? You’re SO right!!!”?

You just did that.

Thank you!

• Love 6

Chelsea is, totally right and it's sad she has to deal with the delusional Linds. She is the one mother on the entire series that I never worry about her children when she's with them. She's a good  mama. I cant say that about kail, Janelle, Farrah, Bri catelynn Amber Maci(because of her drinking).

Kail is furious Chris wants nothing to do with her. I felt so sad for Lux when javi was loving on Lincoln and hugged Issac. Lux was just watching his brothers hug their dad and step-dad and he will probably never have that. Poor little boy. He didn't deserve the life kail chose for him.

Love love love that Janelle house is sinking. Idiots built it on swamp land what do they expect.. Unless the modular company makes a version that is supposed to float its clearly not the company's fault. And the majority of Janelles followers can't afford a box of flat tummy tea much less a modular home so I don't think the modular company is going to lose much business lol 

• Love 16

I agree with the above. I don't think Kail or Brianna would (or have done) anything to endanger their children physically, but their toxicity and shitty attitudes disqualify them as good parents (at least in my opinion).

I believe Leah loves her girls, but she's one bad day away from being back on the pillses. Jenelle has just been a shit show since day one.

• Love 18

You guys have already  said it all! I love y'all so much. I came here to comment on Chelsea's scene when she and Coley loaded up the kids to go to Chelsea's Dr appointment. It was nice to see them acting stressed/human. Normally their scenes are so calm and happy it's hard to believe they must have their "moments" like everyone else on the planet. First Chelsea yelled at Cole about forgetting the baby's blanket. Then she was so worried they were going to be late to the appointment. Then Cole slowly says "Where..the..HELL is your backpack?!" to Aubree. UBT says stuff like that on the regular, but with Cole it seemed so out of character for him I laughed out loud.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

8A49E280-F8FC-43EC-9240-496A6A6F356A.jpeg

Well I guess that means that they are responsible for the damage otherwise she would be screaming that the manufacturer still hadn't fixed the sinking loveshack. Not only that but even knowing the issue they are still adding to the land like the bigarse shed they built. Hope the enjoy living in the shed once the house sinks.

• Love 13

And, because it's Jenelle, "nopeeeee"? I know she meant an emphatic nope, but instead, typed a word that anyone with functioning brain cells (not UBT!) would read as her saying she didn't pee. It's a good thing the kids go to school and daycare. If these two morons were the homeschooling type, none of the kids would be able to communicate with anyone outside the swamp.

• Love 8
(edited)

So at what point does the house become uninhabitable? I just remember that story out of Florida where the poor guy died after his house got swallowed up in a sinkhole. I could care less about Jenelle and Lurch, but I don't want any of the kids to get hurt.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 6
52 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

So at what point does the house become uninhabitable? I just remember that story out Florida where the poor guy died after his house got swallowed up in a sinkhole. I could care less about Jenelle and Lurch, but I don't want any of the kids to get hurt.

With the heat and humidity, it won't take long for mold to start growing if it hasn't already. In the pics, there was a small lake under the house, not just some dampness. Add the septic being uphill from the house and improperly covered, my guess is not long. The house is already settling and cracking inside and that's just going to get worse as the ground sinks lower and lower, which it's doing at  rapid rate.

• Love 9

I mean I don’t want the house to get black mold because of the kids but I do want the house to get black mold.  Voting for non-mold.  Sigh... being a non-Jenelle is hard.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, LBS said:

I mean I don’t want the house to get black mold because of the kids but I do want the house to get black mold.  Voting for non-mold.  Sigh... being a non-Jenelle is hard.

I don't want the kids to be exposed to black mold, either. Kaiser already uses an inhaler, he doesn't need anything else compromising his little lungs. My prediction is the septic is what will make the place uninhabitable. It's less than 10 feet from the house and is uphill. It's obvious that there is NO drainage on that property and we all know shit runs downhill. So, it's going to run right under the house. The report from the soil engineer said there was hardpan near the surface  and recommended digging deeper than it and installing a French drain. Since they cheaped out on the foundation, they probably cheaped out on the septic system. If the drain field is sitting on top of hardpan, everything going into it is sitting there collecting instead of gradually soaking in like it's supposed to. Gravity steps in and routes everything to the lowest point- under the house. If a contractor/tradesman sees raw sewage sitting on top of the ground, they'll notify the county health department and the place will be red tagged.

• Love 11