Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E25: Quicksand

druzy
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

LOL, I see what you did there, Californialove!

If there was ever any doubt about the scarcity of brain cells with these two, those asinine tattoos sealed the deal.  Who gets their body permanently altered based on a two-minute relationship?  AND, decides to make it something as stupid and ugly as a chess piece?  Is that a nod to the game they're playing with their fame-whore-ism?

Pete Davidson! ?

• Love 4
(edited)

I like Chelsea yeah she's boring but I get she has a happy life with  (the man who loved America the most)Cole, but time to leave the show. What's the point of sending Aubree out of the room to discuss these matters if you're doing it on camera.  I always liked that she wouldn't talk about everything with her in the room. It's just now a bit ridiculous because Aubree's peers can and will see this drama. 

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 16
15 hours ago, woodscommaelle said:

Holy shit. Get out of that house, Vice President of the company.  That was frightening.

14 hours ago, Isthisok said:

David threatening the Vice President of the Esteemed Modular Homes Society with all the wrath of Jenelle’s followers, as he stands in the middle of his sinking, fancy trailer.

I died laughing when the door closed behind David and the Vice President (we are such important clients that the Vice President was sent out to our property to tend to our issue PERSONALLY! Jesus Christ). It was like a horror movie.

David was absolutely spoiling for a fight--loved how he told Mr. Vice President to "shove it up his ass" what--five minutes into his visit? That David! What a delight he is!

11 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Built? Didn't they basically decide to plop it down mid-swamp?...after David "leveled!!", "raked!!!", and "WORKED!!!!!" the land?

Don't forget the Holy Sod! Look at the sod! LOOK AT IT!

1 hour ago, Blissfool said:

I thought it was funny how D and J kept referring to the guy as "the vice president of ____."

"We called the vice president of...."

"The vice president of ____ is coming tomorrow"

"I was running errands when the vice president of ____ came by"

"I told the vice president of ____...."

D and J think they're SO important. No disrespect to the guy, but the VP is probably the brother of the local owner, both of which run their two-man business out of a model modular home .

And J does nothing all day, but she had to "run errands" on the day of the VP visit?

I didn't hear D tell her that he used her social media presence to threaten the guy.

Jenelle was hiding out because she had a black eye or a fat lip, or I miss my guess. Errands, indeed.

15 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

This really bothered me.  I don’t know Chris’ financial situation, but I’m guessing that like most recent grads he rarely has more than $20 in his pocket.  And rather than spend that $20 on pizza he went to target and got a few baby things.  Kail complains about everything and it is so exhausting.  I don’t know how Isaac and Lincoln stay so positive when they spend half their time with her.

That scene just showed Kail at her most petty and spiteful. He didn't say "how high?" when she said "jump!", and he will never, ever stop paying for it. Nothing he does will ever be right. She's not happy unless she's miserable. And making everyone else miserable too.

• Love 17
(edited)

My heart broke once again for poor little Kaiser when Jenelle and David were taking the photos with Ensley.  All he wanted to do was to get in there to have his picture taken, too, but he was again ignored and pushed to the side.  My hope is that since we didn't get to see the whole thing that maybe TPTB edited out the scenes where he was included?  Or is that just delusional thinking on my part?  Gee, I wonder if he gets special Jenelle/David/Kaiser photo shoots on his birthday?  My guess would be no.

Edited by A-Lo
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, AirQuotes said:

Watson is a breath of fresh air in this rotting cesspool of a show.  To see him so happy and engaged with the world around him is a remarkable for this bunch.

So true. He is just the most adorable. I want to hang out with him!

I have a soft spot for Leah. She has come a long way. And I find Addie to be cute, although I can see how she might not be to everyone. I'm not sure that Leah and Germy 2.0 is the best idea, but it's nice to see them getting along and happy. But jeez, Leah, keep the girlses away from the LipSense. 

• Love 11
14 hours ago, Isthisok said:

David threatening the Vice President of the Esteemed Modular Homes Society with all the wrath of Jenelle’s followers, as he stands in the middle of his sinking, fancy trailer.

This is my favorite thing today. 

I’m so stoned. That chess piece got a big ol lopsided ass just like Bri does ?

Such threats, lol. I'm sure that old dude is totally up on social media and Janelle followers on IG are part of the vast modular home buying community who will crush the company with their power. 

• Love 15

That photo shoot with Ensley was cringetastic. David when he's trying to put on his "I'm just a big old goofy dad" face is a truly terrifying sight. He can never hide the rage in his eyes so the huge toothy grin is doubly unsettling.

Do these people ever do anything but go for coffee, get pedicures, and get their picture taken?

• Love 23

Did I hear right?  David told that "Vice President" that Jenelle has 12 million social media followers?  She has 2.8 million on Instagram & 1.4 Million on Twitter.  I thought you had to do math in order to be a scuba diver.

Blast from the (recent) past:

mobile hime.jpg

• Love 7
13 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:
  • Chelsea asking her daughter if she had a "poop sandwich" for lunch. Not a high crime but pretty fucking gross. Sorry, not a fan of bathroom humor as a way to relate to children.

I love you. I just don't get this kind of humor at all. Leah said something to Addie last week about Jeremy's last name being "cowfarts" or something. It's just so piggish.

5 hours ago, woodscommaelle said:

I do. 

Their place is gross. 

Who the hell allows a can of tomato sauce, or anything that falls out of the fridge, to just sit there on the floor?

3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

And I have no words for her belching on camera. She's just NASTY. 

She is a disgusting pig. That people do that in public and think it's funny makes my skin crawl.

3 hours ago, Booger666 said:

Kail and her “I feel like I’m handing my baby over to a stranger”.  Yes Kail, if you have unprotected sex with strangers you will have babies with strangers.  She just went from bitch with a big ass to dumb bitch with a big ass.

Nominee for thread title right there: Dumb Bitch with a Big Ass.

3 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

The moron POS was trimming his nosehair.

More vile and disgusting behavior that belongs in a bathroom or out of sight of others. 

52 minutes ago, A-Lo said:

My heart broke once again for poor little Kaiser when Jenelle and David were taking the photos with Ensley.  All he wanted to do was to get in there to have his picture taken, too, but he was again ignored and pushed to the side.  =

That broke my heart. That poor kid.

• Love 13

Now I am extra fussy when driving, especially after having been in a wreck on a major highway in peak traffic, but I was having major fluttering in my stomach when Chelsea was tickling Aubree--who was in the backseat, mind you, while she was driving! Teen Moms, please keep eyes on the road and hands on the wheel. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Javi getting teary about being deployed because he’s leaving his girlfriend of a half an hour behind? Um, this is what you signed up for. Those benefits have strings attached. He’s so clingy, afraid that Briana is going to leave him when deployed. This is the shit he worries about? He’s like a 14 year old going away to sleepaway camp and is terrified of being away from their first love. How old is Javi now? 26 or something? Stop being so fucking fragile. It’s so incredibly unattractive in my view but his following probably thinks it is adorable. Bleh. An engagement ring? Oy vey!

Chelsea calls Cole to ask if he’s almost done working and then proceeds to start to tell him about her day, something she can do when he gets home. So stupid. Reminds me of some of the gals I work with or see on public transport who call their spouse/SO/whoever and all you hear them say is 'What are you doing?" Then they say, "Nothing," and then there's a bunch of silence. Why call someone for no reason? Argh!!!

I agree with all of this. I cringe at Javi but almost pity him that he so desperately feels like he urgently needs a wife and family unit as if there's a clock ticking somewhere! This to me signifies deeper issues.

Could Brianna have any less interest in him

I could see Chelsea phoning Cole like that several times a day tbh, I think she is hugely dependent on him.

I wouldn't say no to a Leah and Jeremy reunion <3

• Love 12
1 minute ago, BARISTA said:

I agree with all of this. I cringe at Javi but almost pity him that he so desperately feels like he urgently needs a wife and family unit as if there's a clock ticking somewhere! This to me signifies deeper issues.

Could Brianna have any less interest in him

I could see Chelsea phoning Cole like that several times a day tbh, I think she is hugely dependent on him.

I wouldn't say no to a Leah and Jeremy reunion <3

Oh, I agree. Brianna is not that into him. Maybe he's not loser-y enough for her, what with the job and benefits, but in my experience, when you are with a man in a long distance relationship, you show up a little more put together when he sees you for the first time at the airport. 

Yes. I could totally see Chelsea constantly on the phone with Cole while he's at work, and when she can't get Cole, I'm sure it's Randy. 

• Love 13
15 minutes ago, BARISTA said:

I agree. The way he jumps into relationships one after the other is crazy. Even if I believed his relationship with Briana is genuine, anyone with eyes could see it was doomed from the start. Briana will never leave The Coven and Javi wouldn't move away from Isaac and Lincoln, so where could things really go? At least Briana seems aware it's nothing more than a convenient "friends with benefits" deal. Javi buying engagement rings for a girl he's probably seen a total of six times is nuts.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That photo shoot with Ensley was cringetastic. David when he's trying to put on his "I'm just a big old goofy dad" face is a truly terrifying sight. He can never hide the rage in his eyes so the huge toothy grin is doubly unsettling.

Do these people ever do anything but go for coffee, get pedicures, and get their picture taken?

1 hour ago, poeticlicensed said:

Yes they do. They eat takeout food straight out of the containers and couch surf.  

The majority of them (really looking at you, Juhnelle) eat a crap load of pizza.

21 minutes ago, zenme said:

Now I am extra fussy when driving, especially after having been in a wreck on a major highway in peak traffic, but I was having major fluttering in my stomach when Chelsea was tickling Aubree--who was in the backseat, mind you, while she was driving! Teen Moms, please keep eyes on the road and hands on the wheel. 

I am SO with you. As much as Chelsea has matured (and she has) that was so boneheaded that even my husband said wtf?

If Leah thought Jeremy was serious she would run back to him in a heartbeat. Just no.

• Love 4
(edited)

David and Jenelle couldn't lay the sod correctly, so there's no chance they got the foundation right.  Neither of them take responsibility for anything so you just know they are going to get their lawyer to sue the modular home manufacturer, the inspector, Barb ('cause somehow even this is her fault) and anyone else they can think of. 

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • Love 16

Can we all adopt Kaiser together, and give him the love and attention he needs? Love him so much that he would be tired of us? Poor baby.  He is an adorable little guy.  Ensley does look like there is something off about her.  I hate to say that, but she just looks...sad? 

David just sounded so stupid when talking to the vp. 

I joke about farts and stuff with my kiddo.  At home.  Sometimes if she is in a funk or grumpy, its the only way to make her laugh.  

Leah did look pretty. 

Watson is so cute! I love that family!

I think Javi seems like a decent fellow. He is really nice to all the kids, and I love that he still calls Isaac his boy.  That is awesome. He just needs to find a good woman. 

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, Cherry Cola said:

Can we all adopt Kaiser together, and give him the love and attention he needs? Love him so much that he would be tired of us? Poor baby.  He is an adorable little guy. 

@Cherry Cola, yes, let's!  I'm envisioning Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants here, except with Kaiser living for awhile with me, then I send him to you, complete with updates on his life, health, schooling, etc., then you take care of him awhile and pass him along to another PTV person ... even with all the uprooting, his life would have to better than what it is now!

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, Cherry Cola said:

I think Javi seems like a decent fellow. He is really nice to all the kids, and I love that he still calls Isaac his boy.  That is awesome. He just needs to find a good woman. 

So do I. I think the worst mistake he ever made was hooking up with the hag that is Kail. When he saw her at the mall, he should've just smiled and kept going. I think if it weren't for her he'd be booed up with some nice girl somewhere, living a normal life. 

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, BARISTA said:

Yes, and like @Cherry Cola said, (and I agree) Javi is a DECENT person. I do think he has genuine kindness and empathy in his heart for others. But he has HUGE Capt Save a Ho and Famewhore tendencies. Women tend to have more social support networks than men do, and save for huge things (like a severe illness or drug addiction) adult men are usually “left alone” regarding their life choices unless it’s their romantic partner criticizing them. If Javi were a girl, his sisters and BFF would be all in his face letting him know this, granted women don’t listen either if they don’t want to.

Javi does have issues with self esteem, self worth, love hunger etc. I don’t think if he never met Kailyn he’d be with a nice girl. I don’t think he would know what to do with one. He’d probably be with a girl who’d cheat on him, disrespect him, physically assualt him and he’d have little social support for the emotional abuse, thinking he should “man up”. 

Of course no one wants that for Javi but I doubt his new girl is much different given his taste. And now there’s another kid involved. Shaking my head. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 16
10 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

People are multi-faceted. I don't like to categorize many people as ALL good or ALL bad. Javi is a good father. He loves those kids; that includes Isaac. I'll never stop being grateful that he includes Isaac as his son every time. 

I think he's crappy at relationships. He falls too hard, too fast. He is insecure, so he seeks out women he thinks he can "save". It makes him feel better about himself. But these women end up having too much baggage and eventually break his heart. I think he means well, wants a stable life and loving family. But he gets in his own way. He, like most of these people, could benefit from some therapy. 

Yes therapy is wonderful. You can be a decent person at your core yet be in need of development in other areas. You can also be an evil dipshit like Jenelle and UBT who will never be redeemed in my eyes. 

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

People are multi-faceted. I don't like to categorize many people as ALL good or ALL bad. Javi is a good father. He loves those kids; that includes Isaac. I'll never stop being grateful that he includes Isaac as his son every time. 

It really is awesome of him, it is such a small word, "my," but I am SURE it means a lot to Isaac to hear that.

• Love 19
4 hours ago, Blissfool said:

And J does nothing all day, but she had to "run errands" on the day of the VP visit?

3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I thought that was kind of weird and that there must be more to it...but I couldn't figure out just what. 

2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jenelle was hiding out because she had a black eye or a fat lip, or I miss my guess. Errands, indeed.

I thought she was either escaping without him while she had the chance ("babe, this bank run can't wait. I'll be back before you know it") or it was an expression of his abusive control that he doesn't want her chiming in with the wrong information while he's trying to threaten the "VP."

I hadn't considered that she might have been hiding because she had a visible injury. That's a possibility as well. 

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yes, and like @Cherry Cola said, (and I agree) Javi is a DECENT person. I do think he has genuine kindness and empathy in his heart for others. But he has HUGE Capt Save a Ho and Famewhore tendencies. Women tend to have more social support networks than men do, and save for huge things (like a severe illness or drug addiction) adult men are usually “left alone” regarding their life choices unless it’s their romantic partner criticizing them. If Javi were a girl, his sisters and BFF would be all in his face letting him know this, granted women don’t listen either if they don’t want to.

Javi does have issues with self esteem, self worth, love hunger etc. I don’t think if he never met Kailyn he’d be with a nice girl. I don’t think he would know what to do with one. He’d probably be with a girl who’d cheat on him, disrespect him, physically assualt him and he’d have little social support for the emotional abuse, thinking he should “man up”. 

Of course no one wants that for Javi but I doubt his new girl is much different given his taste. And now there’s another kid involved. Shaking my head. 

Agreed. I think he likes the drama. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Did I hear right?  David told that "Vice President" that Jenelle has 12 million social media followers?  She has 2.8 million on Instagram & 1.4 Million on Twitter.  I thought you had to do math in order to be a scuba diver.

Blast from the (recent) past:

mobile hime.jpg

Their house looks like the Duggar compound. And that's not a compliment. 

• Love 11
48 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I think he's crappy at relationships. He falls too hard, too fast. He is insecure, so he seeks out women he thinks he can "save". It makes him feel better about himself. But these women end up having too much baggage and eventually break his heart. I think he means well, wants a stable life and loving family. But he gets in his own way. He, like most of these people, could benefit from some therapy. 

I agree with this, too, except I think he's also got some famewhore tendencies that get in his way. If he never met Kail and never became famous, I think he'd still be involved in the same relationship patterns. With Kail and Brianna, at least, he seems to be the emotional/sentimental one and the women are the ones who are cold.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, NannyBails said:

@Cherry Cola, yes, let's!  I'm envisioning Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants here, except with Kaiser living for awhile with me, then I send him to you, complete with updates on his life, health, schooling, etc., then you take care of him awhile and pass him along to another PTV person ... even with all the uprooting, his life would have to better than what it is now!

Hah! Sounds like Flat Stanley. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, kicksave said:

I have to say, Kailyn's combative, confrontational, angry behavior towards Javi last night was hard to watch and made me dislike her even more. Javi came in and was polite and forthcoming about his deployment and how he would tell the boys and then she just erupted.

She did the same thing when he was deployed the last time. She knows that she can't foist the kids off on Javi and his family whenever she feels like it and it pisses her off. 

7 minutes ago, kicksave said:

And please don't give me some BS about how Kail has a ton of money and can afford four kids, yadda, yadda, yadda...ten years from now, when this show is no longer on the air and she has depleted her finances on luxury SUV's, more tattoos, a mortgage, designer handbags and fancy vacations and paying for all her friends stuff because she sees herself as a celebrity, I for one, won't be shocked. 

As much as I am entertained by these losers on my TV, I would happily see the show cancelled and watch them all try to fend for themselves. They don't even need the show to make spectacle of themselves. They put their entire lives in social media for free, so I can watch them all implode from my computer screen. 

• Love 16
11 minutes ago, kicksave said:

I have to say, Kailyn's combative, confrontational, angry behavior towards Javi last night was hard to watch and made me dislike her even more. Javi came in and was polite and forthcoming about his deployment and how he would tell the boys and then she just erupted. How hypocritical of her to lecture him on who he brings around the boys when she brought all kinds of men/women into the boys lives, and even got knocked up by one of them, while Javi was deployed! She wonders why she is alone and can't have a normal relationship with a man? Watch a repeat of this episode! Good grief...all she does is yell and have tantrums at all these guys..along with cheating on them. If she doesn't want to engage with the latest piece of trash Javi is involved with, then block her on your social media accounts...easy peasy. If you wanted Javi to get a message to Brianna to stop with the attacks, then tell him that and ask him to intervene, in a softer tone. I cannot sympathize or empathize with her anymore. She is a hateful, selfish, bitter bitch. The talk of her wanting to have another child through sperm donor, when her third child is barely year old and she has an almost non existent relationship with the child's father, sounds desperate and foolish. And might I add, what is with all the hangers on lounging on her sofa all day long? Do any of these slacker moochers work or do they just let Kailyn pick up the tab on everything for them? And she has the nerve to lecture Javi and the company he keeps...seems to me he mostly hangs with his family and close friends. His house isn't filled with posse of unemployed losers. And please don't give me some BS about how Kail has a ton of money and can afford four kids, yadda, yadda, yadda...ten years from now, when this show is no longer on the air and she has depleted her finances on luxury SUV's, more tattoos, a mortgage, designer handbags and fancy vacations and paying for all her friends stuff because she sees herself as a celebrity, I for one, won't be shocked. 

^^^^

To me the only reason she seems to want kids is because she gets more attention for them. If she got pregnant today, Isaac would be 9 by the time a baby would be born, right?  Honestly....in terms of her kids being close in age - is 9 years really that much better than say 11 years?  Isaac will already be much, much older than a new sibling. He'll be in the middle of junior high when Lux is starting kindergarten.  That's a BS excuse. Plus she's young. There is ZERO good reason to rush. The only reason she is talking about it and doing it is because she gets to stay in the tabloids more with it. As much as she bitches about people selling stories to them, she lives for that shit. She is a real piece of work. smdh

• Love 16
7 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

She did the same thing when he was deployed the last time. She knows that she can't foist the kids off on Javi and his family whenever she feels like it and it pisses her off. 

As much as I am entertained by these losers on my TV, I would happily see the show cancelled and watch them all try to fend for themselves. They don't even need the show to make spectacle of themselves. They put their entire lives in social media for free, so I can watch them all implode from my computer screen. 

I agree...time to shut this down and cut the apron strings. As it is, both franchises have lost or fired several participants and now Vee has quit, Jo has decided not to let them film Isaac and ditto for Javi with Lincoln and Chris Lopez with Lux. Move on MTV...there are other stories out there to be told and people deserving of some platform to tell them.

• Love 11
(edited)
7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

It really sucks that Chelsea had a mature, but appropriate conversation with her daughter about the state Adumb is in, and the fucking Linds have to go and ruin it with their enabling, excusing ways. THIS is why Chelsea needs to give them no more chances. They can't be trusted. The fact that his mom can sit there, with a straight face, and tell Cole that Adumb doesn't use drugs is mind-blowing, to me. I'm not going to blame addiction solely on parents, but this whole "my baby can do no wrong" shit sure doesn't help.

(I swear Chelsea has Cole listed in her phone the same way I have Mr. Ghoulina - "Hubbalicious"!)

Gracie learned that "hot mess in the morning" line from SOMEWHERE, Leah. How about setting a better example of what beauty is for your daughters? You can't douse yourself in makeup, take a million selfies, and then expect them to not aspire to be the same way. 

So is Leah kind of using Germy for sex, or what? He seems like he would really want to get back together and she's all, "I'm just not the same person I was when we fell in love". Okay, but apparently you're the same person who hopped on his dick. 

Jenelle's segments were boring. Her house is sinking, big fucking surprise. Should've post-n-beamed a house in that kind of terrain. But, here's the thing - that VP (or whomever) that came out there actually seemed concerned, as if some protocol wasn't followed on HIS end. But anti-social David couldn't even pick up on that. He's just cursing and threatening to sic social media on the dude. Yea, because that's how you get results. 

(And what was that David was rubbing around in his nose????)

It's pretty hypocritical of Kail to complain that Javi hasn't been with Bri very long, when she is constantly bringing new people around her kids. It doesn't matter if it's a romantic relationship or not. The kids aren't in the bedroom with you (at least I hope not). To them, it's just another person, in their life, that they're getting attached to. 

And Javi may be a douche in a lot of ways, but I'll never not love how he is with Isaac. That's "his boy". Not just Lincoln. It gets me every time. 

All that being said, Javi crazy. He needs to take a break from girls for a loooong time. He just falls way too hard, too fast. It was quite obvious, to me, that he's way more into Bri than she is into him. She didn't seem upset about his deployment AT ALL. Bri isn't a relationship girl. She's a club, hook-up girl. I seriously think she just dated Javi for the drama of it. 

And I have no words for her belching on camera. She's just NASTY. 

I love you and your entire post. That is all. My favorite gems are bolded.

Did you see Javi's tattoo of Isaac's name on his torso? ???

(I don't have a relationship with my own father because he is cranky & sucks, but the fact that Isaac has two dads who love him SO much that it's palpable through the TV more than makes up for my own dad.)

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Cherry Cola said:

I joke about farts and stuff with my kiddo.  At home.  Sometimes if she is in a funk or grumpy, its the only way to make her laugh.  

Agreed!  Easiest way to get on a seven-or-eight (or fifty-four, if we're being honest here) year old boy's good side!

• Love 8
(edited)
7 hours ago, IgnoranceisBLISS said:

Just a couple of things:

• Am I the only one that doesn't see one drop of chemistry between Javi and Bri? It seems to be such a one-sided relationship. When she declared her excitement about him being there, I was like, "Girl, I am more excited that I actually have been able to take a shit after three days."  

I'm with you. They're beyond awkward to watch. Beyond. Awkward. 

They make ME feel like I'm on a bad date!  It would probably be less awkward if Bri was able to make eye contact with him. 

I have to cover my face and peek through my fingers during their scenes in the same exact way I watched game 9 of the 2016 World Series. 

(Go Cubs!)

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 9
12 minutes ago, kicksave said:

I agree...time to shut this down and cut the apron strings. As it is, both franchises have lost or fired several participants and now Vee has quit, Jo has decided not to let them film Isaac and ditto for Javi with Lincoln and Chris Lopez with Lux. Move on MTV...there are other stories out there to be told and people deserving of some platform to tell them.

I think it's crazy that they've almost all had a boatload of kids...cuz, like, kids are hard work!  (okay unless you have thirteen baby-daddies and get to go on two vacations a month, but...)

for real, I had ONE.  CHILD.  and he was a pretty well-behaved little lad, but, it was all-consuming, what is he doing, what does he need, is he cold, is he hungry, is he happy, blah blah blah...cannot even IMAGINE that times five!!!!

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

^^^^

To me the only reason she seems to want kids is because she gets more attention for them. If she got pregnant today, Isaac would be 9 by the time a baby would be born, right?  Honestly....in terms of her kids being close in age - is 9 years really that much better than say 11 years?  Isaac will already be much, much older than a new sibling. He'll be in the middle of junior high when Lux is starting kindergarten.  That's a BS excuse. Plus she's young. There is ZERO good reason to rush. The only reason she is talking about it and doing it is because she gets to stay in the tabloids more with it. As much as she bitches about people selling stories to them, she lives for that shit. She is a real piece of work. smdh

I thought it was hard for her and she couldn’t have anymore babies soon (according to her dr). Now she plans on getting knocked up ASAP so they will all be close in age.  Hmmm ?

• Love 12
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

It really is awesome of him, it is such a small word, "my," but I am SURE it means a lot to Isaac to hear that.

Yeah, and speaking of the word "my", I noticed that when UBT was yelling at the VP of TrailerTown, AND when he was talking at Jenelle, he kept calling it "MY house", not "our house". Also, during his rant to VP, at one point the little bitch sounded like he was about to start crying. 

• Love 14
21 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

Maybe they got all white onesies because they didn’t want to pick a color Kailyn would hate so they went with a safe color that matches everything. The socks were nice and who cares about lack of colorful hangers.

I know baby formula is expensive and that one bottle will only last a weekend but when you’re making it hard for a father to see his child what gives you the right to snark on his efforts?? He’s a college dude that probably owes money in student loans and had his after school job (or parents) pay for that.

If I had scraped together a few dollars to get some baby necessities and been dragged so mercilessly by Kail and her friends, I would be really hurt and angry. She is horrible and her stupid hangers on are hateful.

• Love 23
7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Jenelle's segments were boring. Her house is sinking, big fucking surprise. Should've post-n-beamed a house in that kind of terrain. But, here's the thing - that VP (or whomever) that came out there actually seemed concerned, as if some protocol wasn't followed on HIS end. But anti-social David couldn't even pick up on that. He's just cursing and threatening to sic social media on the dude. Yea, because that's how you get results. 

I looked away from the tv for a moment during that scene and totally thought I had missed something because I too thought the VP was agreeing with David and then suddenly David went all ragey and threatening on him. 

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, Bridget said:

I love you and your entire post. That is all. My favorite gems are bolded.

Did you see Javi's tattoo of Isaac's name on his torso? ???

(I don't have a relationship with my own father because he is cranky & sucks, but the fact that Isaac has two dads who love him SO much that it's palpable through the TV more than makes up for my own dad.)

Thank you! My dad hasn't spoken to me in ten years. Even though I'm an adult, it hurts. I love how familiar and kind Jo and Javi are with each other's kids. They more than make up for what the boys aren't getting from their mother. 

15 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If I had scraped together a few dollars to get some baby necessities and been dragged so mercilessly by Kail and her friends, I would be really hurt and angry. She is horrible and her stupid hangers on are hateful.

Kail complaining about the onsies reminded me of when she got onto No about the sweatpants. She really thinks she's some special fashionista, doesn't she?

4 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I looked away from the tv for a moment during that scene and totally thought I had missed something because I too thought the VP was agreeing with David and then suddenly David went all ragey and threatening on him. 

Yea, I have no knowledge about whose responsibility is whose when it comes to these modular homes. Who does the prep work? Who sets up the drainage? I don't know. But Mr. VP seemed as if he was concerned that his guys had messed up and David was just ready to be the victim and start a fight. 

Edited by ghoulina
Typo
  • Love 13
58 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

I don’t know if this has been said, yet, but I didn’t like Kailyn and her hanger ons making fun of the stuff Lux got from his dad.

Yep. It was mentioned a few times. I was enraged. Maybe they could not afford much. I don't know. All I know is that I was incensed at them putting down the stuff they sent. Now I'm crazed over it again!

• Love 12

David's 0-60 anger with the VP was concerning.  Dude, take it down to a four.  I hate it when people go off like that immediately when it's clear someone is trying to be accommodating.  You have a VP at your house, that right there signifies the company is concerned and trying to help because no VP I work for comes out for just any complaint.  They know you're on TV and are aware of your Twitter followers.  Give them a chance before you start yelling threats.

Kailyn with Javi as well.  He walked in looking fairly ready to sit down with her and hash it out and she gets up on her hind legs.  I agree with her that he should've told Briana to sit the fuck down, but Kail's absolute DEMAND he do that just rubbed me the wrong way.  If you have to demand respect that person doesn't respect you.  Kail needs to figure that out.

Briana is not interested in Javi, that much is obvious.  Why she is dragging out it is...odd.  Storyline?  Must be.  Because I don't give a shit about her.  Even with Javi.

I think Chelsea needs to go to court to nix visitation with Aubree and all parties of the Lind family period.  Don't care if Aubree loves her dad, don't care about those who thinks she needs a relationship with him.  Nope.  Him and his family are toxic to her at the moment and it's time they get told the hard way.  They are unconcerned with her well being and they don't care to abide by Chelsea's wishes as far as involving Aubree in Adam's bullshit.  Take them to court and end the relationship until Adam can pass a drug test.  And even then...grandparents are not involved.  Since it's clear Adam's mother can't keep her trap shut.

I'm actually rooting for Jeremy and Leah here.  I don't keep up with these girls outside of the show so maybe this relationship has already crashed and burned again but I have a soft spot in my heart for people who realize they did someone wrong and take responsibility for that.  Jeremy said something shitty on camera so he made sure his apology was also on camera so that EVERYONE who heard him say the shitty thing could also hear him apologize for it.  Commendable.  Especially when we're currently living in a climate where men are throwing shade at women for ever uttering their name in the same sentence as "harassment".

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Chloecat said:

That scene with Janelle and David on the land with their prepper stuff? High as kites both of them.

This is another thing that makes me crazy. There are BABIES in that house and these two are on drugs. If there was ever a need for CPS to get involved, this is it. Can CPS compel them to take drug tests in order to continue having their kids? Not sure how that works.

And who is the mother of David's daughter? Why on earth would she allow him to have custody?

• Love 6
(edited)

well maryssa’s mom is a huge fuck up too. maryssa was living with her grandparents & then things changed & maybe from old age or personal problems with maryssa it was decided it was best that david have full custody of her. if he’s the best option then that speaks volumes about the people who couldn’t take care of her. idk her mom’s full history, but its discussed a little in jenelle’s thread.

Edited by shinyclefable
  • Love 11