Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, ByaNose said:

When are they telling JC about Level 6? Right after Sam leaves? If so, the feeds will be down by then and we’ll miss it live. I hate when the feeds go down. 

I'm guessing they will tell him after the Veto is played- that is he doesn't win HOH or the Veto. Hopefully they decide to play the Veto later on Wednesday- so that by the time the feeds come back they will have just finished and then we can see the talk with JC happen if it hasn't happened yet. 

I think with Tyler & JC- JC did save Tyler from the block the week Fessy was HOH that is for sure- but the fact that he claims he kept him off the block all the other times is insane. Tyler kept himself off the block- I don't think JC understands by just going up to the HOH and saying whom you want to go up and just not mentioning Tyler doesn't mean that you were 100% the only person who protected him- it just means you had another target and it wasn't Tyler. LOL. 

JC also keeps saying that he protected Angela during the first HOH and how she's ungrateful for that  and Tyler has had to remind him a few times that he was HOH- and he was never planning on putting her up anyway- so that argument doesn't hold true. 

Do I think that Tyler is right that JC will either murder him or kick him in the balls really hard- Tyler has predicted he will do either when he finds out- yeah probably. But in the end I think he votes for him to win- I think he believes a vote for Tyler to win the game is a vote for him to win the game. He cannot stand Angela and REALLY doesn't want her to win- and I know he likes Kaycee but I think Tyler trumps Kaycee any day of the week regardless of how mad he is at Tyler. 

Also this could all be a moot point if JC actually either wins the HOH or Veto. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, SiobhanJW said:

Do I think that Tyler is right that JC will either murder him or kick him in the balls really hard- Tyler has predicted he will do either when he finds out- yeah probably. But in the end I think he votes for him to win- I think he believes a vote for Tyler to win the game is a vote for him to win the game. He cannot stand Angela and REALLY doesn't want her to win- and I know he likes Kaycee but I think Tyler trumps Kaycee any day of the week regardless of how mad he is at Tyler. 

While I agree with the majority of your post, I think you’re overlooking one relevant issue here; if Kaycee makes it to F2, JC may feel obligated to support her against all others as a representative of the LBGTQ community.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, SiobhanJW said:

I'm guessing for Sam? 

May be for everybody; doesn’t Production require periodic psych reviews of all HGs at least once or twice each season?  

I thought that had been a requirement ever since Justin in BB2.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Gummi Bears.

Seriously, smart ass, what did she do?  :>

18 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

To me, this is very close to invasion of privacy. I don't like it.

I think this is standard practice for them to check in with all or some of them.  A professional is always on hand.  Sam is certainly on their agenda but would not be surprised to hear they talked to JC, too.

Edited by Wings
  • Love 4

Sam makes so little effort to join in with the other guests. Last night they wanted  her to stay and make ice cream with them and she refused and went to bed. Between that, the rambling and crying , something is wrong.

On another note, I can never sleep and watch the feeds on and off during the night. I noticed a couple of time like last night when Tyler and Angela are moving up and down under the covers ;), the camera moves away and focuses on someone sleeping for around 10-15minutes and then comes back. Do we think they actually have some  decency and are giving them a bit of privacy or is it all coincidence? 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Wings said:

Seriously, smart ass, what did she do?  :>

I *am* serious. :D  

Sam lined a flat pan with aluminum foil, sprinkled the interior with (I think) a sugar/borax mixture, and stuck a Gummi Bear in the middle.  The sweet aroma of the Gummi Bear acts as an attractor and draws in the ants, they go for the sugary stuff - and in the process get borax stuck to them as well, which they carry back to their colony nest.  Borax kills exoskeleton insects - it dissolves the flexible parts around their leg and body joints - so pretty soon, no more colony.  Same basic principle as Roach-Prufe®.

• Love 13
37 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I'm guessing they will tell him after the Veto is played- that is he doesn't win HOH or the Veto. Hopefully they decide to play the Veto later on Wednesday- so that by the time the feeds come back they will have just finished and then we can see the talk with JC happen if it hasn't happened yet. 

I think with Tyler & JC- JC did save Tyler from the block the week Fessy was HOH that is for sure- but the fact that he claims he kept him off the block all the other times is insane. Tyler kept himself off the block- I don't think JC understands by just going up to the HOH and saying whom you want to go up and just not mentioning Tyler doesn't mean that you were 100% the only person who protected him- it just means you had another target and it wasn't Tyler. LOL. 

JC also keeps saying that he protected Angela during the first HOH and how she's ungrateful for that  and Tyler has had to remind him a few times that he was HOH- and he was never planning on putting her up anyway- so that argument doesn't hold true. 

Also this could all be a moot point if JC actually either wins the HOH or Veto. 

I did think it was funny when Tyler told Angela & Kaycee about JC possibly murdering him. Tyler was almost serious about it but they all did laugh, too. JC is such a PIA and Tyler doesn't know how to control him and takes his abuse. I am curious how he is told and if Tyler lets him have it or takes more abuse from JC for a potential jury vote. Should be interesting.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Wings said:

@Nashville.  Thank you for the details.  I am not recinding the smartass though.  

Wouldn’t expect you to; I was responding to the “seriously”, not the “smartass”.  I pride myself on being an extremely intellectual anus.  ;>

So production has never googled to pass this information onto the HGs for 20 seasons!  Astounding. 

Dunno - I mean, they did apparently have borax around for Sam to use.  So maybe we simply had 19 seasons of HGs who didn’t know how borax might be used, outside of the laundry.  ;)

Edited by Nashville
Toned it down a mite
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Wouldn’t expect you to; I was responding to the “seriously”, not the “smartass”.  I pride myself on being an extremely intellectual anus.  ;>

Dunno - I mean, they did apparently have borax around for Sam to use.  So maybe we simply had 19 seasons of HGs who didn’t know how borax might be used, outside of the laundry.  ;)

I know this and approve yet I am compelled to call you out.  ;> 

She may have asked production for the borax.  It would not be a typical thing to stock in any case but if for ants one would think they would mention that.  

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I did think it was funny when Tyler told Angela & Kaycee about JC possibly murdering him. Tyler was almost serious about it but they all did laugh, too. JC is such a PIA and Tyler doesn't know how to control him and takes his abuse. I am curious how he is told and if Tyler lets him have it or takes more abuse from JC for a potential jury vote. Should be interesting.

My guess is he'll just take it- he's taken it this whole season from JC what's a few more days. LOL.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Wings said:

I know this and approve yet I am compelled to call you out.  ;> 

Hell, I oughta print it up on business cards in the interests of full disclosure.  The old lady and I have a code we’ve developed for use in polite company - “Standard Response #1”.  It comes from our first few years of marriage, when she normally had occasion to call me a smartass several times a day - to which I would invariably respond the same way, each time.  Standard Response #1 is, “Better a smartass than a dumbass”.  ;>

14 minutes ago, Wings said:

[Sam] may have asked production for the borax.  It would not be a typical thing to stock in any case but if for ants one would think they would mention that.  

Makes more sense than thinking a bunch of LA types know to keep borax on-hand for bug control - in my experience, that’s more of a country thing.  In the era of Tide pods, most folks don’t even know any more what borax *is*.  ;)

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

Now THAT would have been a cute and relevant comic - Sam the Destroyer Vs. the Ants!

I'm kind of sleep deprived but please let me check something? When we speak of The Ants, we are speaking of insects, aren't we?

There isn't another concert planned with a musical group called "The Ants" providing the entertainment?  I'm kind of confused.

Just j/k  ... LOL

P.S. How appropriate was it that Bebe's first song was titled, "I'm a Mess"? It kind of described Sam to a Tee!

Here are the lyrics:

I'm a Mess by Bebe Rexha

Everything's been so messed up here lately
Pretty sure he don't wanna be my baby
Oh, he don't love me, he don't love me
He don't love me, he don't love me
But that's okay
'Cause I love me, yeah, I love me
Yeah, I love me
Yeah, I love myself anyway
Hey

Everything's gonna be alright
Everything's gonna be okay
It's gonna be a good, good, life
That's what my therapist say
Everything's gonna be just fine
It's gonna be a good, good life

I'm a mess, I'm a loser
I'm a hater, I'm a user
I'm a mess for your love, it ain't new
I'm obsessed, I'm embarrassed
I don't trust no one around us

Nobody shows up unless I'm paying
Have a drink on me cheers to the failing
Oh, he don't love me, he don't love me
He don't love me, he don't love me
But that's okay
'Cause I love me, yeah, I love me
Yeah, I love me
Yeah, I love myself anyway
Hey

Everything's gonna be okay
That's what my therapist say
Everything's gonna be just fine

I'm a mess, I'm a loser
I'm a hater, I'm a user

Everything's gonna be alright, alright
Everything's gonna be just fine, just fine

I'm a mess, I'm a loser
I'm a hater, I'm a user

Edited by MissBluxom
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, MissBluxom said:

I'm kind of sleep deprived but please let me check something? When we speak of The Ants, we are speaking of insects, aren't we?

Yes - in fact, there have have been past seasons when the crop of remaining HGs was so inexecrable, many of us found ourselves rooting for #TeamAnt as the only palatable alternative.  :) 

4 minutes ago, MissBluxom said:

There isn't another concert planned with a musical group called "The Ants" providing the entertainment?  I'm kind of confused.

Just j/k  ... LOL

Nah, Adam and the Ants broke up back around ‘82.  ;)

• Love 7
4 hours ago, green said:

Yeah I try to stay away from diagnosing people on these shows but something is a little bit tilted with her.

At one point last night, around the time of the bubble bath I think, I saw Sam wedged into a small space either right next to a closet or in the closet.  She had this weird "they're coming to take me away, ha ha!" look on her face.  I'm not sure if she was talking. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Wings said:

Looks like we are done with the feeds until Wed night (?).  Well, unless they hit the episode button instead of fish, that is. 

Nah they are probably doing the Veto ceremony right now. I believe they are doing the surprise eviction tomorrow. So we will have them until then. 

4 minutes ago, Thalia said:

At one point last night, around the time of the bubble bath I think, I saw Sam wedged into a small space either right next to a closet or in the closet.  She had this weird "they're coming to take me away, ha ha!" look on her face.  I'm not sure if she was talking. 

For those unfamiliar with the reference.  And I have to say, @Thalia - I haven’t heard this’un in quite a while - but listening through it, it’s appropriate as fuck.  ;>

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, Thalia said:

I saw her do that too.  It was between closet and the wall.  She had a pleasant expression on her face.   It made me think of Temple Grandin and her hug machine!  As I have said, I think she pushes her crazy for the cameras.  Not faking but rather indulging in it.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Skycatcher said:

To me, this is very close to invasion of privacy. I don't like it.

HG's have talked openly ( well, as openly as production will allow) about talking to Dr Zachery, or asking for Dr Zachery. Or talking to Dr Zach after the show. It is not a big secret . 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Wings said:

I saw her do that too.  It was between closet and the wall.  She had a pleasant expression on her face.   It made me think of Temple Grandin and her hug machine!  As I have said, I think she pushes her crazy for the cameras.  Not faking but rather indulging in it.

ITA.  To be honest, I think a lot of it started out as just some funtime for Sam to pass what she expected to be her minimal time in the House.  

IMHO Sam initially saw being stuck in the “Sam the Robot” schtick right out of the gate AND one of the very first Block noms as being irretrievably damaging to any game prospects she may have entertained.  Add to that the fact that Sam doesn’t have any real aptitude OR stomach for the strategic intrigues in the House, and I believe Sam just kinda checked out - she just started looking for ways to entertain herself and kill time until what she saw as her inevitable eviction.  Sam does has her own values and her pride, though, and I think it really upset her to see all the BB-normal lying and scheming going on around her - especially when her name was getting tossed around in the mix - so other than the occasional emotional outburst, Sam tended to isolate herself from the other HGs and entertain herself with her crafts, her “pets”, and her own imagination.

Until Sam won HoH, that is - and was forced to re-associate with people who (other than Tyler, and maybe a couple others) she only knew on the most superficial of levels.  Sam had no clue how to interact with these people, and the wheels on her “eccentric but lovable” wagon came off most immediately; Sam made enemies left and right out of HGs who had previously simply ignored her as nice enough, but Game-irrelevant.  If y’all will recall, everybody here thought Sam had a total lock on AFP before her HoH reign - but virtually nobody thought so after.

So, Sam had given up any hopes of winning and she was increasingly ostracized - so she entertained herself with her crafts daydreams to distract herself from her abysmal House situation, and cried when the distractions didn’t work.  It was purely good luck for Sam, though, that most of the most-offended HGs were on one of the most brain-dead alliances in BB history, because guess what? - she’s survived the DE, she’s made it to F5, and Sam starts to think just maybe she has a shot at making it to the end.

Given this - and also given that Sam has next-to-no idea exactly HOW she got here, or why - what does Sam do now?  Try to change tracks right at the end of the game, beasting out comps and playing at strategy she doesn’t understand OR like?  Or, failing that, stick with the crazy which has already gotten her this far?  ;)

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Swaggy is apparently Team Angela & Tyler now (I'm sure because he sees how popular they are becoming maybe? I dunno)- but has decided that if Tyler cuts Angela then he isn't actually in love

I don't get this- why can't it be both? You can be in love and also cut the person so you win. Maybe I'm a cold-hearted bitch- I love and adore my boyfriend- but I'd cut him in a heartbeat if I had to if that meant I would win Big Brother, I'm pretty sure he would do the same. He would understand, as would I- plus he would get to spend my winnings as well. LOL.

Simply Yet Another Indication of just how sucky Swarley actually is at the game; at this rate, I’m kinda surprised he outlasted Steve.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, RandomWatcher said:

Also, caught part of an Instagram  Live last night with Dan. He talked to a few people including BB10's Jerry. Remember him?

Hell, I’d lend Sam my Zippo - at the very least, it’d be hella fun to watch.  #TeamGoodFeeds

• Love 12

I think maybe some of us are overthinking and overanalyzing Sam. Let's apply Occam's Razor and assume Sam is exactly who she and the show tell us she is -- a recruit who didn't know the game at all when she was contacted about being on BB. Someone Production thought would be cute and quirky and nothing more.

[WARNING: GOBS OF PRETEND MINDREADING AHEAD] She probably expected to hang out all summer, play some competitive games and vote people off based on those games. She obviously had no idea that there was strategy, tactics and social dynamics involved -- and that these, NOT the comps, are the real game. She had no idea how quickly cliques/alliances would form, how important they would be, or how to navigate these perilous social waters. Being "punished" at the very beginning of the season made her feel like even more of an outsider. 

This turned out to be a toxic environment for her -- she's probably a little weird in the real world (aren't we all?) but now it's all on display for the world - the spiraling, the violent urges, the mood swings. Even after an entire summer, she really doesn't "get" the game and takes every move, every word personally (but then, so did Angie). 

So I don't think Sam came in with any canny plans, is any kind of secret superfan, or has ever had any idea what's going on. I think she has spent the summer locked up with strangers playing a cutthroat game she doesn't understand, and has been veering between depression,  mania, panic and anger all summer, feeling alone, surrounded and utterly out of place.

• Love 23
2 hours ago, Wings said:

I think this is standard practice for them to check in with all or some of them.  A professional is always on hand.  Sam is certainly on their agenda but would not be surprised to hear they talked to JC, too.

Just to be sure I'm clear, I was commenting on Vegas posting the information, not the medical support which has to be necessary in this "laboratory."

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Swaggy is apparently Team Angela & Tyler now (I'm sure because he sees how popular they are becoming maybe? I dunno)- but has decided that if Tyler cuts Angela then he isn't actually in love. 

I don't get this- why can't it be both? You can be in love and also cut the person so you win. Maybe I'm a cold-hearted bitch- I love and adore my boyfriend- but I'd cut him in a heartbeat if I had to if that meant I would win Big Brother, I'm pretty sure he would do the same. He would understand, as would I- plus he would get to spend my winnings as well. LOL.

Also, the House amplifies everything, but they wouldn't be the first relationship that doesn't last. I always think how crazy the House must make HGs because so many forget about the family/friends they've known for years that they came in playing for in favor of someone they've known for a few months. Granted, it's months that are stressful, 24/7 and amplify all your feelings, but still - I don't blame Tyler (or anyone) for having some perspective on what they came in there for. Angela does get really upset when she feels she's been wronged, though (she seemed genuinely about about Rachel and Brett, whereas the others she didn't seem to make it as personal), so I could see her not taking Tyler cutting her so well - especially because she doesn't know he's a big fan and how much this game means to him.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Gummo said:

This turned out to be a toxic environment for her -- she's probably a little weird in the real world (aren't we all?) but now it's all on display for the world

Nope!  lol

40 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Swaggy is apparently Team Angela & Tyler now (I'm sure because he sees how popular they are becoming maybe? I dunno)- but has decided that if Tyler cuts Angela then he isn't actually in love. 

As the saying goes... We always cut the bitches we love.

Wait, that's not right.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, missyb said:

HG's have talked openly ( well, as openly as production will allow) about talking to Dr Zachery, or asking for Dr Zachery. Or talking to Dr Zach after the show. It is not a big secret . 

IMO -  It's one thing for house guests to relate their own experiences. I did not like the fact that Vegas, if he/she is on staff in any way, chose to tweet about it.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Just to be sure I'm clear, I was commenting on Vegas posting the information, not the medical support which has to be necessary in this "laboratory."

I got that.  Once on a TV reality show and all over the internet, you have lost any right to privacy.   Not saying that is good or right but it is fact nonetheless.  

• Love 2

So, I'm reading some of the post eviction Brett interviews, such as this one, and I'm fully realizing how Tyler's going to need to have a really damn good F2 speech in order to win. He really screwed up in hiding too much information from everyone, especially people in his own alliance. Brett, much like the Hive, think that Tyler's being controlled by Angela. I initially thought that Brett had to have been in on a lot since L6 controlled the game, but I'm realizing that Tyler's kept his cards so close to his chest that his own alliance isn't even aware of everything Tyler has done. They know he roped Kaitlyn in to turn on her alliance, keep Sam, and help do L6's bidding, and they know Tyler has won comps that have helped save them, but they all are still unaware, to varying degrees, about the level of work Tyler has put in as the true leader. None of his alliance knows about him being a superfan or that he had the second power. Angela doesn't know about Kaycee/Tyler's true F2 deal and that they're super close. Kaycee doesn't know about how far Tyler and Angela have developed in terms of their relationship. 

I think Angela may think that Tyler would, indeed, choose her over Kaycee, just like Kaycee thinks Tyler will choose her over Angela (and we don't know which woman is correct). Tyler's insistence to not blurt out everything in his goodbye messages or leaving a smug one isn't helping him. We're going to hear Tyler's game being dismissed in the jury roundtable because they won't know how well Tyler's played, unless Sam starts talking about Tyler's secrets, which I don't think she will. Kaycee's been speculated to win if she's in F2 because people think she's been playing a better game than Tyler or Angela. Angela is supposedly hated in the jury house, but she's been shown to make more moves than Tyler. 

Ultimately, Tyler better have a great speech planned for F2 and he has to hope that he can sway some jury votes right then and there, or else he won't get the credit he deserves for playing a great game. If he wins, it'll be against Angela and it'll be because the jury hates him less, not because of his gameplay, at least at this point. We haven't heard Tyler's thoughts about F2 or his speech, so it's gonna be a surprise to us all if he doesn't talk to the cameras. I am super pissed that a superfan like Tyler won't talk to us in private. C'mon, man! You know we all want to hear your thoughts here!

• Love 11

Between listening to Sam's DR's and listening to her musings in the HN room or stairs, she has one strategy. Playing the DR for Americas Favorite. She is all smiles and winks and I can win veto ,,etc in DR but totally miserable when she leaves the DR.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, I'm reading some of the post eviction Brett interviews, such as this one, and I'm fully realizing how Tyler's going to need to have a really damn good F2 speech in order to win. He really screwed up in hiding too much information from everyone, especially people in his own alliance. Brett, much like the Hive, think that Tyler's being controlled by Angela. I initially thought that Brett had to have been in on a lot since L6 controlled the game, but I'm realizing that Tyler's kept his cards so close to his chest that his own alliance isn't even aware of everything Tyler has done. They know he roped Kaitlyn in to turn on her alliance, keep Sam, and help do L6's bidding, and they know Tyler has won comps that have helped save them, but they all are still unaware, to varying degrees, about the level of work Tyler has put in as the true leader. None of his alliance knows about him being a superfan or that he had the second power. Angela doesn't know about Kaycee/Tyler's true F2 deal and that they're super close. Kaycee doesn't know about how far Tyler and Angela have developed in terms of their relationship. 

I think Angela may think that Tyler would, indeed, choose her over Kaycee, just like Kaycee thinks Tyler will choose her over Angela (and we don't know which woman is correct). Tyler's insistence to not blurt out everything in his goodbye messages or leaving a smug one isn't helping him. We're going to hear Tyler's game being dismissed in the jury roundtable because they won't know how well Tyler's played, unless Sam starts talking about Tyler's secrets, which I don't think she will. Kaycee's been speculated to win if she's in F2 because people think she's been playing a better game than Tyler or Angela. Angela is supposedly hated in the jury house, but she's been shown to make more moves than Tyler. 

Ultimately, Tyler better have a great speech planned for F2 and he has to hope that he can sway some jury votes right then and there, or else he won't get the credit he deserves for playing a great game. If he wins, it'll be against Angela and it'll be because the jury hates him less, not because of his gameplay, at least at this point. We haven't heard Tyler's thoughts about F2 or his speech, so it's gonna be a surprise to us all if he doesn't talk to the cameras. I am super pissed that a superfan like Tyler won't talk to us in private. C'mon, man! You know we all want to hear your thoughts here!

It also demonstrates how well Tyler hid his side alliances. But totally agree, Tyler needs a killer F2 speech. Outlining his strategy and moves from day one. Reveal the power app and how he never had to use it. That is something.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Wings said:

I got that.  Once on a TV reality show and all over the internet, you have lost any right to privacy.   Not saying that is good or right but it is fact nonetheless.  

Well, I get this but the difference in this is that the information Vegas is sharing is not actually on the feeds; it's behind closed doors, which IS an invasion of privacy. It's like Vegas sharing that Bayleigh was meeting with a nurse about her potential pregnancy. Yes, she's talked about possibly being pregnant on the feeds, which is absolutely fair game, but knowing that Bayleigh was meeting with a nurse isn't something that she talked about on the feeds and these houseguests should have a little bit of privacy in the DR. Just like we did't necessarily need to know about Sam's mental breakdown before one of the live evictions, I think when Scottie was first evicted. It wasn't on the feeds or ever discussed so it's not Vegas' place to share that information. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, missyb said:

Between listening to Sam's DR's and listening to her musings in the HN room or stairs, she has one strategy. Playing the DR for Americas Favorite. She is all smiles and winks and I can win veto ,,etc in DR but totally miserable when she leaves the DR.

While in the DR the focus is totally on her and she plays to it, which is fine. When she's not in the DR she fades into the background, nobody pays any attention to her, by her own design. Sam does like having the attention on her if she thinks she has some semblance of control

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, I get this but the difference in this is that the information Vegas is sharing is not actually on the feeds; it's behind closed doors, which IS an invasion of privacy. It's like Vegas sharing that Bayleigh was meeting with a nurse about her potential pregnancy. Yes, she's talked about possibly being pregnant on the feeds, which is absolutely fair game, but knowing that Bayleigh was meeting with a nurse isn't something that she talked about on the feeds and these houseguests should have a little bit of privacy in the DR. Just like we did't necessarily need to know about Sam's mental breakdown before one of the live evictions, I think when Scottie was first evicted. It wasn't on the feeds or ever discussed so it's not Vegas' place to share that information. 

I'll be honest here. I like getting behind the scenes info. HG  go in knowing everything and anything can be shown on the feeds. Everything ( except going to the bathroom). They don't know what will or will not be shown from their DR's. That's the risk they take when they sign up.

Honestly, I would pay for a DVD of unedited DR sessions. That is the stuff I want to know. Not how they got knocked out in  a bar or pick up lines . I am  a voyeur !! I want more.

Yikes ! I

P.S. I do think that the tweets intimating Bay may be pregnant  was way over the line of decency to the HG's.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, missyb said:

I'll be honest here. I like getting behind the scenes info. HG  go in knowing everything and anything can be shown on the feeds. Everything ( except going to the bathroom). They don't know what will or will not be shown from their DR's. That's the risk tey take when they sign up.

It depends if it's actual information they're sharing to the DR (for example, Vegas sharing info about Angela and Tyler's initial DRs about each other) or if it's completely private information not pertaining to the game (such as medical information). I don't need to know that some houseguests are going to be medically evaluated, for example, which is what happened with Vegas today.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Gummo said:

I think maybe some of us are overthinking and overanalyzing Sam. Let's apply Occam's Razor and assume Sam is exactly who she and the show tell us she is -- a recruit who didn't know the game at all when she was contacted about being on BB. Someone Production thought would be cute and quirky and nothing more.

[WARNING: GOBS OF PRETEND MINDREADING AHEAD] She probably expected to hang out all summer, play some competitive games and vote people off based on those games. She obviously had no idea that there was strategy, tactics and social dynamics involved -- and that these, NOT the comps, are the real game. She had no idea how quickly cliques/alliances would form, how important they would be, or how to navigate these perilous social waters. Being "punished" at the very beginning of the season made her feel like even more of an outsider. 

This turned out to be a toxic environment for her -- she's probably a little weird in the real world (aren't we all?) but now it's all on display for the world - the spiraling, the violent urges, the mood swings. Even after an entire summer, she really doesn't "get" the game and takes every move, every word personally (but then, so did Angie). 

So I don't think Sam came in with any canny plans, is any kind of secret superfan, or has ever had any idea what's going on. I think she has spent the summer locked up with strangers playing a cutthroat game she doesn't understand, and has been veering between depression,  mania, panic and anger all summer, feeling alone, surrounded and utterly out of place.

Thanks.  I liked your whole post and think it is pretty spot on.

15 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

IMO -  It's one thing for house guests to relate their own experiences. I did not like the fact that Vegas, if he/she is on staff in any way, chose to tweet about it.

To each their own.  Vegas is a spoiler and so is spoiling.  I like their posts myself including this one.  I don't think there is any reason to be upset a shrink is coming in for today and tomorrow.  If anything -- if it wasn't the regular time one comes in normally but instead to deal with Sam -- then I appreciate knowing she will be getting some professional help.

11 minutes ago, missyb said:

She has said on a number of live feeds that the diary room people keep telling her she is really popular and I think she still thinks she could be America's Favorite.  She doesn't know they say those things to try and get her to stick it out and not self-evict and mess up their schedule.

• Love 3

I really feel sorry for Sam.

If Tyler does not explain why he is voting her out, she will be devastated.

i honestly don’t think she cares that much about the game but if she feels that Tyler used her and threw her away like a wet tissue she will be heartbroken and angry.

if he does that, why would she keep his secrets in jury. Why not reveal he is a super fan.

in my humble opinion, Tyler is being very arrogant with how he is handling both Sam and JC. Neither will advocate for him with the jury if they feel personally betrayed. JC is almost already there and Sam will be. And obviously Brett can’t be happy at how they kind of twisted the knife in him in the DE. 

I hope Kaycee wins it all now.

• Love 11
51 minutes ago, mooses said:

[Swaggy] has decided that if Tyler cuts Angela then he isn't actually in love. 

Of course he has. Because he has the BEST love. The most biggly love. The best love there ever was. And if you've forgotten about that nothingness so long after it happened, he'll show up with a sledgehammer to remind you of it.

• Love 17
53 minutes ago, mikewho said:

I saw it On Demand. I remember nothing about it.

I remember there wasn't a single likeable character in it.

I can never remember the details of this show from year to year - how much time do the F2 really get to speechify? I know they get some questions from the jury, but does Tyler really even have time to lay out his game? I know we haven't seen all of his DRs, so I'm hoping we've only seen the questionable ones on the show, and that he's done a better job explaining his game than we've seen. Did we see his DR to Brett? 

If Josh(!) did a better job selling his game to the jury, then Tyler might be in trouble.

Kaycee's strategy is so much more straightforward - lay low at the beginning, be nice to everyone, comp beast it up at the end, and be loyal to L6. FWIW, I do feel Tyler played a more "active" game throughout the whole time, but he really needs to be clear about leading L6.

I can't wait for Fessy to see all of her wins.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 7
58 minutes ago, missyb said:

I'll be honest here. I like getting behind the scenes info. HG  go in knowing everything and anything can be shown on the feeds. Everything ( except going to the bathroom). They don't know what will or will not be shown from their DR's. That's the risk tey take when they sign up.

Honestly, I would pay for a DVD of unedited DR sessions. That is the stuff I want to know. Not how they got knocked out in  a bar or pick up lines . I am  a voyeur !! I want more.

Yikes ! I

[snip]

I wish I could like this many more times that once!  I agree with every word! 

• Love 4