Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I just want Hay out of the House so damn bad.   Please drop, Hay.  Don't clutter up my screen any more.  Go join your Hive who have probably already re-named themselves the Borg at this point.

Also he she dropped right now I want to see how quickly the other three drop trying to avoid winning HOH at all costs.

Edited by green
  • Love 8

So if Haleigh drops, I'm assuming Kaycee and Tyler will negotiate who should win and make some showing for the house.  But it f Kaycee or Tyler drop next, will the other try to make a deal with Haleigh to cover themselves despite their alliance members?

Haleigh winning would maybe send an L6er out, which I know people want, but still seems fairly predictable. Tyler and Angela go up, and one goes if they don't win veto. I don't think there are a ton of surprises until Brett tries to mix something up. Or maybe if JC won.

2 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

Haleigh winning would maybe send an L6er out, which I know people want, but still seems fairly predictable. Tyler and Angela go up, and one goes if they don't win veto. I don't think there are a ton of surprises until Brett tries to mix something up. Or maybe if JC won.

Huh? Who are these people?  I'm a person and I want Level 6 to stay.

So how strong or weak are each of the last three looking?

Edited by green
  • Love 6

I think Tyler would be fine with winning HOH this week. Scottie and Hayleigh are easy nominations for him, almost no blood on his hands. Same with Kaycee.

Hayleigh winning HOH means L6 has to scramble. To me, that’s where the drama is.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, green said:

Huh? Who are these people?  I'm a person and I want Level 6 to stay.

So how strong or weak are each of the last three looking?

The Hive are the underdogs, so I think many want a power shift. But I don't love Haleigh (or her lame TV edit), so she's not the power shift I would have wished for.

All 3 look decent right now. They are getting slammed into the pie obstacle harder now.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 1
Just now, CrazyDog said:

The Hive are the underdogs, so I think many want a power shift. But I don't love Haleigh (or her lame TV edit), so she's not the power shift I would have wished for.

All 3 look decent right now. They are getting slammed into the pie obstacle harder now.

It IS funny how much the TV edit pisses me off. :)

• Love 4

I’ve almost stopped watching the episodes, so I don’t really give a fuck about edits. I’m rooting for Tyler to win, but not this week. The last few weeks have been excruciating because all was done by Saturday. 

• Love 1

In one tweet, I saw what looked like a giant cherry pie.  I absolutely hate cherries.  So I’d gag every time I spun around and had to see that.  

Doesnt look fun at all.  

Fuck you, cherry pie prop.

• Love 2
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

I'm sure Haleigh will nominate Tyler if she wins, but who with? I assume his best friend, Scottie, right? 

Heh. Definitely Tyler/Angela. Kaycee as the renom. 

It'll work one of these days. 

1 minute ago, CrazyDog said:

I wonder why? He's pretty safe no matter who wins. 

Man, Brett's really got himself in a decent place in this game. Good for him. 

His GB messages will tank him, but maybe they'll like the honesty...? Nah. 

Does production not want a true endurance comp? I think I'd be a mean producer and just leave them hanging with minimal interference like the spraying condiments and whatnot. Let it really go for hours, lol.

• Love 3
Just now, CrazyDog said:

Does production not want a true endurance comp? I think I'd be a mean producer and just leave them hanging with minimal interference like the spraying condiments and whatnot. Let it really go for hours, lol.

I think they figure, "Here, we gave the feed watchers SOMEthing, now let's all go home."

• Love 4
Just now, Katesus7 said:

Kaycee is annoying, but I appreciate her rooting for both of them. Most of the others are doing the same. The only time I hear Sam is her praising Tyler. Because...Sam.

Sam does not want to have to suck up to Hayleigh again, for sure. She'll do it and be the first to say how happy she is and how she loves her. But she won't like it! 

• Love 2