Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E12: Every Mayflower Has Its Thorn

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

If this were one of the seasons where Bethenny wasn't so chummy with Sonja, she would have been jumping all over that family crest thing - throwing rapidfire questions at Sonja - "What does the deer have to do with your brand?" "Is that from the TREMONT family crest?"  "Don't you lose your crest usage when you get a divorce?" "WTF kind of shit is this---family crest?  Who gives a fuck?"  (All said in super fast Bethenny-speak, with no time for any responses to any of the questions)

And, using a monogram is very different from using part of a family crest.  A monogram is your initials.  Dorinda's last name is legally Medley - she has every right to use that in her monogram - just as Sonja uses "M" for Morgan as part of her monogram.  Using a family crest of a family that you are no longer really a part of - that's a whole different story.  

I'm shocked after all Bethenny's had to say about Sonja; not to mention disowning her after that product name fiasco! They'll get back to normal soon and Bethenny will be chewing Sonja up and spitting her out along with Dorinda for some reason! They are really going at it! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 11
58 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I think any one of those women could have gotten arrested, still might happen.

Yea I was thinking that it could have easily been Dorinda, Sonja or Tinsley in Lu’s place. Possibly Ramona. Probably not Bethenny because she’s too in-control, nor Carole because she doesn’t drink much. 

• Love 10
(edited)

Also, what the hell was up with Dorinda looking like one of the Queen's Guards of Buckingham Palace with that hat?  

Oh, wait - I know - it sort of looked like a nutcracker's hat -she was trying to subtly remind Bethenny to thank her again!   

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, LilaFowler said:

I find it rich that she made fun of the dress that Luann was wearing when she got arrested. That dress was better than anything that Carole's ever worn on the show.

Well, yes.

• Love 8
Just now, Neurochick said:

I don’t get Dorinda.  Why does she give a shit about the nonsense Sonja blathers on about?  Let it go, Dorinda, makes her look like a mean drunk.

Dorinda is a mean drunk! Next week's preview has her going after Sonja in one of her incoherent drunken rants! Should be good! ;-)

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

She’s was sitting next to a woman that STILL insists sshe’s the countess and she’s got a problem with some deer on shoes?

Now I can’t wait for Luann to see this episode with Carole and Dorinda laughing and winking at Ramona trying to get an invite to Tom’s party.  Carole?  Aren’t you all about loyalty or only when it suits your argument?

I am assuming that Sonja’s fur vest at dinner was faux.  But that was a really excellent chinchilla look.  Damn I want a nice little hoodie in that fabric.  

Luann doesn't insist she is a countess anymore other than it is her "brand" name, just like "skinny girl" is Bethenny's brand name. Nothing more, nothing less.

5 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I’m a recovering addict/alcoholic.  I’ve been to rehab twice.  The first rehab was cheap, no frills, spent several hours/day doing hard chores.  The second rehab was top of the line, fully-accredited, ranked Top 10 in the nation.  Even though they were very different in some ways, they were very similar in others, including this:  They both STRONGLY suggested that I not be around drugs/alcohol during my first year in recovery and that I go to 90 meetings in 90 days after discharge.  I’m not trying to work LuAnne’s recovery program, but damn, that woman is on a very slippery slope.  I couldn’t believe what I was seeing tonight.  I have to wonder what kind of rehab she was in and if she learned anything about alcoholism and sobriety while she was there.

It's her job and I don't think she needs to quit her HW job as long as she is getting the help (therapy) and support she needs to not self medicate. 

• Love 22
42 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Jesus. Sonja was basking in the attention she was getting for how great she looked in the morning and Dorinda can’t help but cut her down. I don’t think Sonja’s ever been that upset (next week) in the history of this show. She was so cute this episode too—taking a fruit plate to her room, looking into Lu’s soul, and wearing glasses over her face mask...that scene with B in their masks was absolutely hilarious. 

She is fucking FUN, I will give her that.  She's hilarious.  I love how everyone was talking about music with sex and she's like "I don't even need it.  Do whatever.  Flip me over.  I'm ready to go."  OMG.  When I'm at my most confident, I am like that.  She......... is my inspiration.  LOL 

• Love 21
14 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

I'm shocked after all Bethenny's had to say about Sonja; not to mention disowning her after that product name fiasco! They'll get back to normal soon and Bethenny will be chewing Sonja up and spitting her out along with Dorinda for some reason! They are really going at it! ;-)

If Bethenny comes back next season, unless there is a new HW for her to latch onto, Sonja will still be in her good graces! LOL

• Love 6

They’re all talking about sex .. who likes music, who likes this n that.  Yeah, that’s why their men all cheated on them.  Like they soooo great in bed.  Hahaha.  What a joke.  Oh, and I want Bethennys white sweater.

• Love 5
(edited)

Sonja with the gold tissue paper.  I mean, sometimes I keep it, but I'm not a legacy.

This is Ramona at her classic worst.  If you challenge her, she draws a fist, and punches her way out of it.  Every.single.time.  She should only be let out on Tuesdays.

Dorinda definitely has beef with Sawnya about the Morgan thing.  She doesn't have a dog in the fight, so I don't really get it.  It almost comes off like jealousy, which makes zero sense, so that can't be it.  Right? 

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 12
(edited)
7 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Bethenny's white, embellished sweater for those interested: http://www.revolve.com/rag-bone-jemima-sweater-in-ivory/dp/RGBR-WK25/

It's the Jemima sweater from Rag & Bone.

I used to work a little retail back in the 70's! I just can't believe how much women's clothing has soared! Saw that ad with the girls a little while ago and that stupid pinafore Tinsley was wearing cost $1400; that's insane! I don't care who made it, but that seems to be the thing now; semi-designer clothing and blowing all that $$ on 1 item. I hope they're made well! Heidi Klum produces a line and each time she has the designers create something for her on "Project Runway," I'm shocked at the mark up! Seeing more sites where people are literally renting used clothing or selling what they have! How times have changed! ;-) 

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 7
Just now, KungFuBunny said:

I don't agree with Bethenny that Ramona should have called Luann telling her she saw him in Palm Beach nor that she was trying to an invite. Luann was in rehab by that time - and it was all because of Tom according to Luann.

Also, he had a New Year's Eve Party - that's his birthday. He didn't have a Thank Fuck I Divorced Luann Party

I sort of wish Luann didn't get arrested at the Colony and instead was arrested by the Coast Guard because she was singing Money Can't Buy You Class on a tug boat alongside the NYE Yacht

Yeah, I thought that whole obligation to call when a former husband is seen plotline was a little insane.

• Love 13
(edited)

Is Ramona just mean or stupid by posting that picture on social media?  I think both.  She has some nerve.  If that were me, I’d really dump her ass for good.  She pretends like it’s no big deal, but in this instance it’s just bad for Luann.  I just hope she doesn’t get in more trouble.  Ramona does bad and then just dismisses everything like it’s nothing.  No one should stand for that nonsense.  She is not a good friend to anyone. I wouldn’t trust her.  shes flighty and nuts.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 22
Just now, Gem 10 said:

Is Ramona just mean or stupid by posting that picture on social media?  I think both.  She has some nerve.  If that were me, I’d really dump her ass for good.  She pretends like it’s no big deal, but in this instance it’s just bad for Luann.  I just hope she doesn’t get in more trouble.  

Gem, she's already been sentenced to probation basically, before this episode aired.  The photo would have been out there for a few weeks before she went to court.  This season was filmed from about late Summer '17 through maybe January '18 or so I think.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Yeah, I thought that whole obligation to call when a former husband is seen plotline was a little insane.

Yeah, I didn’t get that argument. Since when is it obligation to call up a friend and say you saw their ex out and about? Like, what is your girlfriend supposed to do with that information? Walk you through how to trip him if he walks by? 

• Love 20
Just now, Mozelle said:

Yeah, I didn’t get that argument. Since when is it obligation to call up a friend and say you saw their ex out and about? Like, what is your girlfriend supposed to do with that information? Walk you through how to trip him if he walks by? 

Exactly.  That's just creating trouble where there is none.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Is Ramona just mean or stupid by posting that picture on social media?  I think both.  She has some nerve.  If that were me, I’d really dump her ass for good.  She pretends like it’s no big deal, but in this instance it’s just bad for Luann.  I just hope she doesn’t get in more trouble.  

Actually, I put this at Luann's feet. The Waiter took the photo - Luann posed - they all did. Where did she think it would go? I don't picture Ramona as a scrapbook Photo Album type of gal.

Luann herself along with Bethenny appeared on WWHL as a surprise for J Lawrence. They were set up at a table holding up glasses of wine. At that time, Luann's court case was not yet resolved.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Gem, she's already been sentenced to probation basically, before this episode aired.  The photo would have been out there for a few weeks before she went to court.  This season was filmed from about late Summer '17 through maybe January '18 or so I think.

They started filming in late October (the Halloween episode) and finished up in about Feb. this year. That picture Ramona tweeted would have been out before Luann's recent final court appearance (a couple of weeks ago). Thankfully it didn't have any affect on the court's decision.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Funny how Bethenny though nothing about contacting Adam to do her a favor without letting Carole know though! LOL

Her hypocritical streak rears it's ugly head yet again! Bethenny destroyed Sonja way back when; now they're sleeping in the same bed on vacation! It won't last; Bethenny will flip out sooner or later with Sonja's constant "harking back" to better times enjoying yachts, servants, & extensive travel! ;-)

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

You’re right.  In the heat of the moment, I forgot about the taping ahead of time.  BTW, for the first time, I really hope Ramona doesn’t come back.  She’s not cutesy or funny anymore .. just a troublemaker and a liar.

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Her hypocritical streak rears it's ugly head yet again! Bethenny destroyed Sonja way back when; now they're sleeping in the same bed on vacation! It won't last; Bethenny will flip out sooner or later with Sonja's constant "harking back" to better times enjoying yachts, servants, & extensive travel! ;-)

Bethenny is very much so a "Do as I say, Not as I do" person! It's Ok for her to get mad at others but when they do it to her, How dare they"! 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Hmmm... in the car Lu said that the polo player suggested they put her bags in her room. Now Lu is telling all of them that her bags were in her room on the third floor.

Her purse maybe?

• Love 3

I thought Lu telling Doris about the bologna sandwich was hilarious.  Crap.  I don't remember the last time I had a bologna sandwich.  Yep.  I had to be a kid.  And then the packet of mustard.  You just can't make this stuff up.

• Love 13

I'm only surprised LuAnn didn't pronounce bologna with an Italian accent. 

I noticed Lu kept her mouth shut during the family crest/shoe brouhaha.  After all, she gave up that "countess" title kicking and screaming.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Hmmm... in the car Lu said that the polo player suggested they put her bags in her room. Now Lu is telling all of them that her bags were in her room on the third floor.

Lu can't help embellishing/distorting the story to placate the insanity of it all! She'll never be honest with us about what really happened! Who wouldn't do the same? ;-(

• Love 3
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

What was up with Bethenny making Sonja sit in the passenger front seat instead of in the back seat near her? LOL

My guess is that the cameraman is getting different shots on these long drives; had nothing to do with trying to separate herself from Sonja! It just happened that the footage used had Sonja up front! Just a guess! ;-)

1 hour ago, farmgal4 said:

I’m a recovering addict/alcoholic.  I’ve been to rehab twice.  The first rehab was cheap, no frills, spent several hours/day doing hard chores.  The second rehab was top of the line, fully-accredited, ranked Top 10 in the nation.  Even though they were very different in some ways, they were very similar in others, including this:  They both STRONGLY suggested that I not be around drugs/alcohol during my first year in recovery and that I go to 90 meetings in 90 days after discharge.  I’m not trying to work LuAnne’s recovery program, but damn, that woman is on a very slippery slope.  I couldn’t believe what I was seeing tonight.  I have to wonder what kind of rehab she was in and if she learned anything about alcoholism and sobriety while she was there.

I couldn’t believe no one took the alcohol out of her fridge!  

Ramona is a jerk, if she spent one second thinking about others she would have easily realized she shouldn’t have posted the photo.

i kinda agree with Dorinda on the Morgan crest.  Sonja is divorced, her daughter can wear the crest, but Sonja using it for business is ridiculous.  And  Bethenny can get over herself about Dorinda keeping her deceased husband’s name.  Her former best friend does the same.  It’s completely different, and a monogram of the letters of your legal name is nothing like hijacking someone’s family crest.  Which by the way, can Americans stop going back to the “old country”with family crests?

did I really hear tinsley blame Luann for the fact that her mug shot is now trending?  Girl, you got yourself arrested for stalking, then you went on a reality tv show.  Good for Carole telling her to drop it.

24 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

She was too drunk to really remember.

• Love 19
5 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

My guess is that the cameraman is getting different shots on these long drives; had nothing to do with trying to separate herself from Sonja! It just happened that the footage used had Sonja up front! Just a guess! ;-)

They use mobile cameras now days, not a camera person in the car. Sonja started to open the back door and Bethenny barked at her to sit in the front seat, so it was Bethenny that wanted Sonja to sit in front and not in the back with her. LOL

• Love 4