Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E12: Every Mayflower Has Its Thorn

• Start Topic

weird coupling .. Bethenny and Sonja and Carole and Tinsley.  Is Dorinda the event planner, telling everyone where to go, what to do, etc etc.  Shut up and stop controlling everything.  Ramona is just not very bright.  She just talks to talk. Love that Spa in Connecticut.

• Love 9
(edited)
11 minutes ago, bosawks said:

You know Tom invited Sonja because she’s up for anything.

And, if Tom offered to pay her airfare, I bet Sonja's red wrap dress would have been wardrobe malfunctioning all over that party!  ;-)

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 24
Just now, Mindthinkr said:

Yesterday was national martini day. I corrected it lol. Dang KFB...you have a fast hop!

I was only teasing and meant no offense.

I'm sorry. That's a real sorry not a Ramona sorry

• Love 16
10 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Notice how Ramona refused to say that she was sorry. She's a real snake.

Even if she did everyone would know that she didn’t mean it.  Why waste the breath.

Lu looks so pretty in the TH where she has that halter dress/shirt on.

• Love 21

Maybe it’s time to kick Ramona off of social media. She knows exactly what she’s doing. She thought she could squish Carole’s reaction by telling her how good she looked. Ramona needs work and not the plastic surgery kind...well maybe she is plastic, could be melted and remolded. Hmmm 

• Love 24
(edited)

Dorinda is really being a mean bitch. She’s holding a grudge against Sonja for comparing divorce with death. Get over it already! 

Next week looks like a train wreck, or Mayflower wreck, can’t wait! 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 15

You would think Lu would know enough to spell out in neon letters no social media to Ramona.

Thinking Mona would be able to independently figure out the deleterious consequence to somebody else?  

Has she met Ramona?!?!?

• Love 21
16 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

What is Dorinda's problem? Why is she so nasty to Sonja

She’s was sitting next to a woman that STILL insists sshe’s the countess and she’s got a problem with some deer on shoes?

Now I can’t wait for Luann to see this episode with Carole and Dorinda laughing and winking at Ramona trying to get an invite to Tom’s party.  Carole?  Aren’t you all about loyalty or only when it suits your argument?

I am assuming that Sonja’s fur vest at dinner was faux.  But that was a really excellent chinchilla look.  Damn I want a nice little hoodie in that fabric.  

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, bosawks said:

You would think Lu would know enough to spell out in neon letters no social media to Ramona.

Thinking Mona would be able to independently figure out the deleterious consequence to somebody else?  

Has she met Ramona?!?!?

Ramona knows exactly what she's doing, but she'll throw out some lame excuse or try to deflect like that comment about "not being invited to" Lu's wedding! People have to be total morons to give the OG of RHWNY the time of day! If anyone's vile in this group of b!tches, it has to Ramona! Bethenny leads the way in being so dysfunctional and unable to be happy even though she has it all! ;-)

• Love 14

Well, I gotta say that Lu has really accepted responsibility for her actions.  She was like I can't believe I did that.  I wish her the best.

It was kind of a weird episode for me.  Beth is now besties with Sonja?  Ro and So aren't sharing a room anymore?  Beth and Carole aren't sharing a room anymore.  Times have changed.

Carole needs to dial back the mean girl with Lu.

Ro is an idiot and apparently desperate if she was trying to get an invitation to Tom's party.  And....posting that picture on SM.  What are you thinking?

I'm not that annoyed with Doris and her reaction to So's shoes.  Sorry So.  You're divorced.  You can try as hard as you can but you're not a 'Morgan' anymore.  I also get where Doris was coming from with the room situation.  Rooms are such a big freakin deal with some of these women. 

On a positive note, no skinnygirl jeans mention this episode or did I miss it?

• Love 20
21 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Dorinda is really being a mean bitch. She’s holding a grudge against Sonja for comparing divorce with death. Get over it already! 

Next week looks like a train wreck, or Mayflower wreck, can’t wait! 

Lately Dorinda is a mean bitch to everyone.  What’s her problem?  She thinks she’s the voice of reason.  And that big mouth when yelling.  Yikes!  She’s a pain in the ass.  Not liking her at all.

• Love 13

I'm watching the Dorinda fight now and I totally feel like I'm on Bethenny's side coming to Sonja's defence and using LOGIC against Dorinda.  And I'm not always on Beth's side that's for sure.

I love the women showing themselves in no makeup.  I find it hilarious that I never see Tinsley without makeup though.  She just turns me off.  Beth, Dorinda, and Lu unabashedly go makeup free and I absolutely love it.  Sonja was CLOSE but definitely had eyeliner on.

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, Sheenieb said:

Dorinda needs to stop. She's monopolizing pain and it's gross. Who the hell cares that Sonja is wearing the Morgan family crest on her shoes? Like, is that going to ruin your day, Doris? Bethenny had her dead to rights when she called her out on the monogrammed luggage and keeping the Medley name. Mind your business, lady.

Ain't nobody searching for your mugshot, Tinsley!

Oh, to resist arrest, run from the cops, and live to tell the tale.

I think Sonja was way out of line comparing her divorce to Richard's death,  buuuuut,  Sonja had a kid with Morgan,  so yeah she's keep his name,  yes Dorinda loved Richard, and yes,  I see why she kept his name,  but Sonja has just as legitimate of a reason. 

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

.  I also liked Beth's white sparkly sweater.

I was really liking the lobby sweater as well.  Cool sea foam, understated suede elbow patches. Dang that sweater screamed $$$$ in the most subtle way.  Beth’s style is really starting to hit a grove.  Caroles’ style I get but it’s not my cup of tea.  This whole episode was a pretty good clothes feast.

• Love 5