Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E04: Week 4: Park City, Utah

• Start Topic

(edited)
2 hours ago, Janc said:

Garrett has shark-face to me:

image.png.2533c2dfb1c64551a26655275318c7a6.pngimage.png.5624e1f7303b3b17f4ed2eb19b093e2b.png

I think he looks kind of like Jeff, 1/2 of Big Brother's Jeff and Jordan.  But I can see the shark too!

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Andromeda said:

So much this. I had to rewind to be sure I heard it right. Most people say "in my family" not "bloodline." Yuck. What do you think you are, royalty? Oh, Becca. I hope you know what you're getting into.

Royalty...vampire...werewolf...

• Love 9
12 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Shoutout to my home town of Stillwater MN!  On her date with Garret.  I live in the area now and work there.  #hometownpride.  And it IS cute and quaint and amazing. 

I'm right across the river in Hudson.  I don't know if anything is quite like Stillwater, though.  Park City is a pretty big place and Stillwater's charm is that it's not.

• Love 1
(edited)
12 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

This season is kind of boring. [shame whispers] Is there a forum for The Proposal?

Not that I know of, which is a shame as I didn't watch it but I wanted to see what others thought of it.  I'm thinking of starting a forum for it.

OK, just found that I can't start a forum by myself, I have to submit a request.  That's not a problem, but I have to name at least three topic titles for things like the Small Talk section.  I can't come up with a cute name for it.  One of the other two topics will naturally be the episode thread, and I doubt that this show will need separate threads for each episode.  Anyone have a cute byline for that topic thread?  And I suppose that the last topic thread would be either Speculation and Spoilers or In the Media.  Probably go with the media, because then we have a place to announce the cancellation.

Edited by Zahdii
Added information
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, Andromeda said:

Lincoln -- a Flat Earther. Figures. I just wrote a column about the stupidity of the Flat Earther mentality in the face of overwhelming evidence (truth and scientific facts) to the contrary.

Without this as an instructional device, the message would never get through.

Cat Flat Earth.jpg

• Love 20
5 minutes ago, scarlettudor said:

Kisses ~ They are supposed to look so passionate, open-mouthed, enthusiastic.  Anyone else notice Becca kisses the guy's upper lip? 

I think Becca's a dud but I'm not going to knock her for her kissing.  At least she's not trying to suck just about every guy's face off like Rachel did last season.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

At least she's not trying to suck just about every guy's face off like Rachel did last season.

Yeah, I find the kissing so many men a little more palatable when the kisses aren't quite so open-mouthed. lol IDK, that part of the show will always squick me out. Especially on group dates. You're out with several boyfriends and macking on them in fairly rapid succession. Does she get a breath mint between make outs at least?

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

I think Becca's a dud but I'm not going to knock her for her kissing.  At least she's not trying to suck just about every guy's face off like Rachel did last season.

Lol or Desiree who looked the same , lol

• Love 1
10 hours ago, backformore said:

Garret was married, and then "one thing led to another"  and two months later they were divorced.  

Yeah, I'd want to know what the "one thing"  and "the other"  were. It can't just be what he said.   Becca referred to her as "the girl in your past."   No, Becca, the word is "ex-wife."  

I thought this date was fascinating.  Because Becca seemed to love the beginning, but did not seem impressed at all by this explanation.  IMHO, this primed her for the upset with the Jean Blanc thing.  I think she didnt feel like she was getting the whole story, and I swear she was visibly uncomfortable with this.  I think Garrett will still go far, but I think she became wary of him. 

FWIW, when you get divorced after 2 months of marriage, these are the possible explanations: 

1. You were "waiting for marriage", but found out you were wholly incompatible after getting jiggy with it
  2. Abuse
  3. You weren't living together before marriage and find out you arent compatible at all as roommates

Im going with some version of all 3 based on the story about them being young, right out of college, and Garrett having a Basque last name, which could indicate a very traditional family. I also think that Garrett is playful but utterly unserious. That can be charming when you're dating, but when you're dealing with household chores and paying the rent, and he is just responding with Chris Farley quotes? That is seriously irritating. 

Venmo John sure is getting a good edit right now - I think they may be priming him for Bachelor.  No one else is getting an interesting edit so far, so I'm curious if he is in the running.  

• Love 12
22 minutes ago, scarlettudor said:

Kisses ~ They are supposed to look so passionate, open-mouthed, enthusiastic.  Anyone else notice Becca kisses the guy's upper lip? 

18 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

The only truly passionate, open-mouth kissing I've seen her do, even with the people she really likes (Garrett, Blake), is Jason.

I feel like we've seen her kiss almost everyone, and usually initiated by her with her phrase "Come on, bring it in" or something like that.

12 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

He seems like a real catch, especially next to this gaggle of weirdos and sentient piles of laundry

Love this phrase!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Ohwell said:

However, my UO is that I don't think Wills is all that, and I don't think he's that good-looking.  Not my type at all.

Wills is sweet and he’s literate—the only person in Bachelor History we’ve ever seen reading a book. Granted, maybe the bar is set a little low this season, but that’s enough to catapult him to the top of the list for me. I also have my eye on John, the quiet software engineer who scrambled up the pole and, based on context clues, I assume he likes to go rock climbing or something? Not that I would be scaling any mountains with the guy personally. But they both seem like good catches: Smart, sweet, nerdy-cute, athletic without being TOO pumped up. There might be other guys who are outright better looking, but from what we know about all of these guys  so far (which, granted, is limited), I’d make them my top two for the Journey.

• Love 16

I think some people forget that most homophobic guys still LOVE to see girl-on-girl action, so of course Garrett wasn't thrown by Valerie & Shauna being a married couple.  He just wanted to know how to get sandwiched by them and have Becca on top!  *ROFL*

Now if it had been a male married couple, I'll bet there would have been a reaction from him! 

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Wills is sweet and he’s literate—the only person in Bachelor History we’ve ever seen reading a book.

I'm just talking about looks.  I'm shallow like that. ; )

• Love 3
14 hours ago, JenE4 said:

This is a new one. Becca goes to the house, gets Garrett, then they drive to the date location, park the car, she walks around to the passenger side, THEN gives the “Bachelor handshake” leg hug welcome. Noooooo. That’s not how this works. That’s not how any of this works!

I love the call-back to the Geico commercial phrase!  My husband and I always say that second part to each other after either of us says the first.

14 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Poor Wills had to bring up twice about relating to being broken hearted before Becca asked him to talk about it—then immediately brought it back to herself. 

This bothered me SOOOOO much!  I feel like what happened for me with Rachel, is happening with Becca.  I really liked Rachel, and thought she would be a great Bachelorette.  But she got really full of herself really quick.  I feel the same way with Becca.  She just totally and completely ignored Wills' heartache, even though she is supposedly trying to get to know these guys on a deeper level.  Even if she knows she isn't really feeling it with him, she could at least have been polite and asked him about it when he first mentioned it.  I had thought maybe the editing monkeys had cut it from that first conversation, but it was obvious from how he brought it up the second time, that she indeed hadn't asked him any more about what he said.  I would think that if I were the B'ette, I'd jump at the chance to discuss something unique in the conversations with the guys, rather than listen to myself say versions of the same thing over and over to different guys.

• Love 14
11 hours ago, backformore said:

Becca says Garrett is "so handsome."   Is he?  because compared to the rest of the guys, I honestly think he's the least good-looking one left. 

Right! I like how she was waxing poetic about him being so handsome but then her only follow-up on why was that he was so tall. I was loling.

2 hours ago, Ohwell said:

However, my UO is that I don't think Wills is all that, and I don't think he's that good-looking.  Not my type at all.

I don't find him that physically attractive either, but I do think he has a sexy voice. And a great personality.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Ohwell said:

Yeah, Garrett has a fish face and serial killer eyes.

Well if we're going to talk our own types, I'd probably pick Jason and his hot Mafia don looks and although I think Wills has a very pretty face, to me his hair looks like a Burger King crown -- but I'm guessing that's only because I'm old and out of style.  I'm so old that Leo's hair looks cool to me.  Don't all the rock stars have hair like that anymore?

41 minutes ago, LuvMyShows said:

I love the call-back to the Geico commercial phrase!  My husband and I always say that second part to each other after either of us says the first.

This bothered me SOOOOO much!  I feel like what happened for me with Rachel, is happening with Becca.  I really liked Rachel, and thought she would be a great Bachelorette.  But she got really full of herself really quick.  I feel the same way with Becca.  She just totally and completely ignored Wills' heartache, even though she is supposedly trying to get to know these guys on a deeper level.  Even if she knows she isn't really feeling it with him, she could at least have been polite and asked him about it when he first mentioned it.  I had thought maybe the editing monkeys had cut it from that first conversation, but it was obvious from how he brought it up the second time, that she indeed hadn't asked him any more about what he said.  I would think that if I were the B'ette, I'd jump at the chance to discuss something unique in the conversations with the guys, rather than listen to myself say versions of the same thing over and over to different guys.

Different versions of the same Arie complaints, plus endless repeats of,  "I'm not gonna lie," and "It's been a lot."  The forced, "Whoooo!" on all the dates is my least favorite.  She even had to shout it out a few times while riding those things through the snow with Wills, even though she had just got through saying she wasn't feeling it because ... it had been a lot.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, fib said:

I thought this date was fascinating.  Because Becca seemed to love the beginning, but did not seem impressed at all by this explanation.  IMHO, this primed her for the upset with the Jean Blanc thing.  I think she didnt feel like she was getting the whole story, and I swear she was visibly uncomfortable with this.  I think Garrett will still go far, but I think she became wary of him. 

FWIW, when you get divorced after 2 months of marriage, these are the possible explanations: 

1. You were "waiting for marriage", but found out you were wholly incompatible after getting jiggy with it
  2. Abuse
  3. You weren't living together before marriage and find out you arent compatible at all as roommates

Im going with some version of all 3 based on the story about them being young, right out of college, and Garrett having a Basque last name, which could indicate a very traditional family. I also think that Garrett is playful but utterly unserious. That can be charming when you're dating, but when you're dealing with household chores and paying the rent, and he is just responding with Chris Farley quotes? That is seriously irritating. 

Venmo John sure is getting a good edit right now - I think they may be priming him for Bachelor.  No one else is getting an interesting edit so far, so I'm curious if he is in the running.  

Okay, I know his surname is out there but I am too lazy to look right now. I'm fascinated by the Basque people and their language. Can you tell me what his last name is? Thanks.

11 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

There are RULES here dammit!! WTF?? Heh.

And damn but for all her talk/asking/demands of guys being serious and ready I'm starting to doubt SHE is ready the more we go along. Girl has a 'trigger zone' of Arie PTSD a freakin' mile wide just waiting to be tripped, on a daily basis.

Speaking of being so triggered, that was truly uncomfortable mess with the whole "I'd like to rescind my previous statements" thing with Jean Scratch-n-Sniff. The first error was that you don't buy a woman the freakin display size gallon o-perfume as a gift. That says "Wear this exclusively every day for the rest of your life." Instead say "I had some of the best perfumieres come up with this just for you..." you present the little vial like it's an illicit drug of some power... she's puts some on and she says 'Ooh this is nice, how thoughtful of you.' But Like JENE4 said the way he went about it 'is just not how this works'. I really think he was angling to get the perfume back.

Jean Scratch-n-Sniff....I'm dying here. Too funny!

• Love 2

Random question: Are the girls on either the Bachlelor/Bachelorette told to specifically jump into the guys arms when they first see the guy on the one on one dates or do they just all feel like doing them on their own? I have never done that myself. I wouldn't be able to do that anyways, my husband is pretty much the same height and weight as me. We are both small and look a decade younger than our actual ages. ha

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

Well if we're going to talk our own types, I'd probably pick Jason and his hot Mafia don looks and although I think Wills has a very pretty face, to me his hair looks like a Burger King crown -- but I'm guessing that's only because I'm old and out of style.  I'm so old that Leo's hair looks cool to me.  Don't all the rock stars have hair like that anymore?

Different versions of the same Arie complaints, plus endless repeats of,  "I'm not gonna lie," and "It's been a lot."  The forced, "Whoooo!" on all the dates is my least favorite.  She even had to shout it out a few times while riding those things through the snow with Wills, even though she had just got through saying she wasn't feeling it because ... it had been a lot.

Don’t forget “let’s do the damn thing”.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, backformore said:

Becca says Garrett is "so handsome."   Is he?  because compared to the rest of the guys, I honestly think he's the least good-looking one left. 

Mr. Flybutter took one glance at Garrett last night and said, “why’d they put a young Harvey Weinstein on the show?” I can’t unsee that now.

• Love 18
16 hours ago, saber5055 said:

Maybe I just answered why Jean said it. But the personal perfume would be pretty cool.

I’m 99% sure that was a bottle of Dior’s Miss Dior with a “Miss Becca Blanc” label pasted over it. I wear that perfume and would know that bottle, with its trademark silver-bow cap, anywhere. Did Jean say he had it specially commissioned for Becca? Either he’s a bigger bullshitter than I thought, or those producers have done a number on him.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Flybutter said:

I’m 99% sure that was a bottle of Dior’s Miss Dior with a “Miss Becca Blanc” label pasted over it. I wear that perfume and would know that bottle, with its trademark silver-bow cap, anywhere. Did Jean say he had it specially commissioned for Becca? Either he’s a bigger bullshitter than I thought, or those producers have done a number on him.

I thought it was Miss Dior as well. I became allergic to perfume in my mid-twenties and had to stop wearing it, but I remember the bottle of Miss Dior quite distinctly.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, JudyObscure said:

This! And thanks to somebody here who last week mentioned her not pronouncing her "g"s, I can't un-hear it - everytheen's amazeen!  I lost count of the times she said "it's a lot" and another one - she says aa-ways instead of always.....

26 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

I thought it was Miss Dior as well. I became allergic to perfume in my mid-twenties and had to stop wearing it, but I remember the bottle of Miss Dior quite distinctly.

I would have given him the boot as soon as he mentioned the word cologne. I can no longer tolerate it, especially on men.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, JudyObscure said:

I think Wills has a very pretty face, to me his hair looks like a Burger King crown

LOL. Burger-King crown indeed.

31 minutes ago, Flybutter said:

I was watching another channel when Jean Blanc did the personalized perfume presentation and subsequently put Becca into her overwhelming life-altering trauma of having to send him home. So I appreciate these details. Is he really some perfume guy or just a creepy perv who collects perfume bottles to fill with cheap cologne to give to and impress the ladies? As for bullshitter or producers doing a number on him, I vote yes. Meaning, both.

"Miss Becca Blanc" is a sure sign it was Miss Dior. Or, the bottle anyway. Thanks everyone!

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Zahdii said:

Not that I know of, which is a shame as I didn't watch it but I wanted to see what others thought of it.  I'm thinking of starting a forum for it.

OK, just found that I can't start a forum by myself, I have to submit a request.  That's not a problem, but I have to name at least three topic titles for things like the Small Talk section.  I can't come up with a cute name for it.  One of the other two topics will naturally be the episode thread, and I doubt that this show will need separate threads for each episode.  Anyone have a cute byline for that topic thread?  And I suppose that the last topic thread would be either Speculation and Spoilers or In the Media.  Probably go with the media, because then we have a place to announce the cancellation.

Can’t you propose it as a thread on either the bachelor or more likely bachelorette (since they are running at the same time)?  That is what they did with Love at First Flight (don’t ask how i know).

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I wish they would have shown Jordan splitting wood or flipping a log.  I can’t imagine he could do either of those.  He looks pretty short for a model compared with the other guys on the show

Becca is such a bore with those practiced quips and fake sounding enthusiasm. There is no way she speaks like that in real life  

I’m ready for Chris “who’s here for the right reasons” to get of my screen. I do not need to be looking up his monstrous nostrils anymore. 

Jordan did split the wood - and walked away as if he'd performed a miracle.

16 hours ago, yorklee2 said:

Who said that? I was distracted through most of the episode so I didn't catch it.

Apparently some former co-workers told that he used to put toilet paper on the floor then defecate on it instead of using the toilet. Not sure if he left it or picked it up and then put it into the toilet but this is over the top gross and unsanitary. Now we learn he was just convicted of sexual harassment. And I suspect he's the answer to my above question. And he thinks the world is flat! This dude is a major loser and needs to go. To bad Becca has no idea about any of this.

It was a period in which I was listening more than hearing.  I can't endure this type of show without playing solitaire.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

Well if we're going to talk our own types, I'd probably pick Jason and his hot Mafia don looks 

Yes, indeedy….I don't know if I mentioned here last week or in another forum where I also post, that he has that sort of imperfect face that makes him very handsome to me... a slightly larger nose which gives his face character and an adorable cleft in his chin.  It's not that he resembles a young Al Pacino or anything, but he's got that sort of look.  He's my crush this season.

• Love 7

Who said that? I was distracted through most of the episode so I didn't catch it.

Apparently some former co-workers told that he used to put toilet paper on the floor then defecate on it instead of using the toilet. Not sure if he left it or picked it up and then put it into the toilet but this is over the top gross and unsanitary. Now we learn he was just convicted of sexual harassment. And I suspect he's the answer to my above question. And he thinks the world is flat! This dude is a major loser and needs to go. To bad Becca has no idea about any of this.

I'll preface my statement with I would never be on this show, but if I were I would spend numerous hours googling these people and possibly hire a private detective to do background checks.  Not only do you chance ending up with a psycho, you may become emotionally attached to someone with troubling viewpoints (which they happily post on social media).

We ask this every season when the lead keeps around certain contestants that doesn't make any sense. Remember how long Corrine stayed in Nick's season when it was obvious he didn't have any serious intention with her. I think it's the producers who make them do it to keep the drama going.

Exactly.  Becca could not make it more obvious that she's not attracted to Jordan.   He's the producer's "platinum vagine" this season.

15 hours ago, Andromeda said:

So much this. I had to rewind to be sure I heard it right. Most people say "in my family" not "bloodline." Yuck. What do you think you are, royalty? Oh, Becca. I hope you know what you're getting into.

Lincoln -- a Flat Earther. Figures. I just wrote a column about the stupidity of the Flat Earther mentality in the face of overwhelming evidence (truth and scientific facts) to the contrary.

Ew, that closeup of Jordan in the gold undies was....disturbing.

Now to be fair, he also pondered that earth can be rectangular, and he conceded that our planet is capable of changing shapes periodically. Lol.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Now to be fair, he also pondered that earth can be rectangular, and he conceded that our planet is capable of changing shapes periodically. Lol.

I wasn't paying attention so missed the entire flat-earth conversation. But the earth changing shapes periodically might be why David was thrown out of that top bunk. Lincoln's point proven!

• Love 19
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Right! I like how she was waxing poetic about him being so handsome but then her only follow-up on why was that he was so tall. I was loling.

I don't find him that physically attractive either, but I do think he has a sexy voice. And a great personality.

You may have to be a tall woman to appreciate this.  I am tall in an average to short family.  In my experience, and what I've seen in general, tall women usually end up with guys their height or even an inch or two shorter, and the tall men seem to like the ego boost of being with women who don't even reach their shoulder.   As a result, a man above six feet - especially several inches taller - makes me embarrassingly giddy.  They just make me feel more petite or delicate, when I'm used to being the biggest (tallest) person in the room.  It sets me off balance, but in a good way.

• Love 15
4 hours ago, scarlettudor said:

YES! What the heck?? I turned to my husband when she was kissing Wills and I was like wtf is she making out with his top lip? ??

Also, if you constantly repeat "not gonna lie" I'm just going to assume you're lying the few times you now don't say it. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, chocolatine said:

I've always loved perfume, but after moving to Georgia (and it's crazy allergens) I got to the point that my favorite perfume (Eternity) as well as any scent gave me horrible headaches and they burned my nose and throat.  I've finally found something that is really fresh and doesn't bother me - Amazing Grace by Philosophy.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Carly13817 said:

Random question: Are the girls on either the Bachlelor/Bachelorette told to specifically jump into the guys arms when they first see the guy on the one on one dates or do they just all feel like doing them on their own? I have never done that myself. I wouldn't be able to do that anyways, my husband is pretty much the same height and weight as me. We are both small and look a decade younger than our actual ages. ha

Believe it or not, the first time I saw it on this series was waaaaaay back when the first Bachelorette, Trista married Ryan.  When the minister pronounced them husband & wife, she jumped on him just like that & kissed him.   I'm dead serious.  

I don't know how many other females from this franchise have done the "handshake" since, but it's a lot.  And it's definitely a thing.  

• Love 4
(edited)

I am sorry that Christon and Ryan are gone.  I thought they both were very easy on the eyes, and seemed to be pretty nice guys.  I wouldn't mind seeing them BIP, but I actually hope they have better things to do, lol.  

3 hours ago, Jajamac said:

Don’t forget “let’s do the damn thing”.

And I've tried so hard to forget that!  

Forgot to mention, I watched The Proposal last night (please don't judge me!) and one of the women said "let's do the damn thing" to the guy who was supposed to propose to one of the women.  Thankfully, she wasn't chosen.  

Edited by Ohwell
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, fib said:

I think he's just so adorable. (And cute. Therefore, won't last long. Byebye, manbun Mike.) It makes sense to have someone with a sweet open face, who enjoys things, front and centre of any group date footage - to make up for all the surly, bickering, point-scoring, bored dudes, and assorted meatheads, racists, floor-poopers and sexual abusers. Classy cast!

• Love 11
(edited)
11 hours ago, Flybutter said:

He did say that, and he also said (a bit nervously!) that he "worked with the best perfumiers in the world". I guess he's a consultant, a roving "nose", hahaha. I thought the label was on slightly crooked.

Edited by violet and green
best, not pest!
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, leighdear said:

I don't know how many other females from this franchise have done the "handshake" since, but it's a lot.  And it's definitely a thing.  

It is always done on the hometown visits. Wait and see!

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Forgot to mention, I watched The Proposal last night (please don't judge me!) and one of the women said "let's do the damn thing" to the guy who was supposed to propose to one of the women.  Thankfully, she wasn't chosen.

Pffft.. I watched it too..I'll admit it. some till I fell asleep and some this morning.  FF'd thru alot --it is cringeworthy and just ridiculous. ("from the moment you walked out on stage (30 min ago) blah blah.  It is a little jaw dropping right?   ("Dad do I have your blessing?? )  Crazy 

And Jesse Palmer..  He did okay but WAS the dumbest bach overall.  Okay I forgot Juan Pablo..  oh yeah Ben Flapjack picking what's her name  and Oh yeah..Jake choosing Vienna....

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Show of hands-does anybody do the bachelorette hug in real life?

Nope, I wouldn't think of doing it and I'm not that big.  Plus, I've never seen anyone else do it, not even in airports when women are greeting their husbands/boyfriends.  

• Love 4
5 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

Okay, I know his surname is out there but I am too lazy to look right now. I'm fascinated by the Basque people and their language. Can you tell me what his last name is? Thanks.

yrigoyen. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I'm watching this now, haven't read any posts yet.

I thought I heard Becca say regarding Blake:  "When he's around he lifts my skirts up."  (But it was spirits)

No tie with an angled collars - Jordan's wardrobe speaks in sartorial clues. And Jordan says he's Captain Underpants. I wish Wills and Jason were in the room when he said that. They would have been rolling. He sure is proud of those briefs. Then Jordan says "... smells like victory" and you hear cheers in the background which are  actually for David coming entering the room.

Poor David, he looks terrible. He sounds pretty drugged up. David gets a red rose and Jordan gets golden underpants. Which is the better prize?

Did you know there was a John??? There's a guy who also looks like a young Jimmy Stewart, especially when he wears his glasses, and he didn't get a rose. Neither did Manbun.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, fib said:

yrigoyen. 

THANK YOU, FIB....this led me down a rabbit hole reading about the Basque language and looking up Basque surnames. Very interesting.

• Love 1