Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E14: For Now 2018.06.11

• Start Topic

Kyler saying he doesn't want to see either set of parents every day. 

That's such a confirmation that he's not doing any parenting. Anybody engaged in keeping an infant alive (i.e. Lexi) wants responsible grandparents in the picture.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, jenifaohjenny said:

I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen this many garbage human beings on one show...and I watch a lot of reality tv.

Bah-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!  

And I love your screen name! :)

• Love 1
(edited)
On 6/13/2018 at 10:26 AM, Bridget said:

Right?!?! That needs to be a GIF or a meme or somehow transferred onto a tote bag or t-shirt.

It looked choreographed, almost as if it was Capoeira, but we know better.

After I admired the badass aspect of it, I then realized that I know it’s not unusual for some men (sadly) to have no problem hitting women, but when I saw Bar’s Wannabe Brother #1 throw a freakin chair at Chris (think that’s her name), I thought WHO does that?! What kind of “man” (using the term lightly for Shen’s bodyguards/entourage) picks up a chair and hurls it across the room at a female?  

Thank God Chris is SO bad ass (my new theory is that maybe she’s adopted because she’s usually so calm & the voice of reason) and and showed that fool he chose to attempt to assault the wrong person.

Wasn't it just last week when Bar was talking about how the jury will be biased against his brother because he has spent so much time in jail/prison prior for non-violent crime prior to being associated with the at-the-time-of-filming pending murder charges? Jesus Mary and Joseph. I’m wondering what Bar’s family defines as “non-violent”? I can only imagine the random acts of kindness that Shen’s sons engage in on an average day. 

First time posting, but it's important.

https://giphy.com/gifs/young-and-pregnant-ftdF1LesqwbkiiZ6CW

Edited by hbusch
  • Love 12
On 6/14/2018 at 1:13 PM, Marisagf said:

Ashley's sister is my fave!  And baby Kloie!

Baby Kloie is very cute. There was a great scene in the episode when Jade and Sean were in therapy, she was sitting up with a big happy smile on her face like, "I don't know what this is, but it sure looks like it will be fun!"

• Love 1

Can we start a Go Fund Me to buy Ashley a bra?  That red dress she wore at the surprise party....her boobies looked like floppy pancakes. Did she think she looked good?

And since I’m in a snarky mood, wtf was up with Lexi’s weird brown gladiator shoes that she wore in Arizona?  I can’t imagine how uncomfortable those would be, not to mention how hideous they were. Is that the style now?

• Love 2
On 12/06/2018 at 5:00 AM, Juniebaby said:

So Kayla’s Mom apologizes to Stephan? WTF, how does that ugly, homeless, unemployed asshole get away with it.  Lexi and the thumb (grown ass man...ha) are thinking about moving to AZ and he doesn’t want any family around?  Why is her Mom going to follow them around and retire wherever they go?  When did parents lose control over their kids and own lives?

Stephan, I can't with that light bulb headed 

twisted mouthed (Twonk) 

he is  as ugly on the inside as he is to look at ( I wouldn't take him ratting) 

bri, looks like she needs several showers ( grubby) 

did they go out and find the most idiotic families for this show!!!

lexi's mom looks as dim as her daughter.

pastor Tea wow she's  nasty ( wtf does she preach with a nasty mouth like that)

Smh@them all WOW 

• Love 1