Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E14: For Now 2018.06.11

• Start Topic

Kayla wants an apology. Lexi and Kyler take a family trip. Brianna and Robert make a big decision. Jade embraces single life. Ashley's surprise party for Bar takes a turn when an uninvited guest shows up.

• Love 1
(edited)

Jade's boyfriend let slip that he's "not hanging out with the same people" Jade is worried about and that she is worked up because "her parents were always into that stuff." So I guess it IS drugs with him after all. That's disappointing. 

Edited by missy jo
  • Love 8

So Kayla’s Mom apologizes to Stephan? WTF, how does that ugly, homeless, unemployed asshole get away with it.  Lexi and the thumb (grown ass man...ha) are thinking about moving to AZ and he doesn’t want any family around?  Why is her Mom going to follow them around and retire wherever they go?  When did parents lose control over their kids and own lives?

• Love 18
(edited)

Single Jade is boring. Glad not to see screaming in front of the kid. I don’t really like babies. If kids were born 10, I would have had a few. Otherwise, no thanks. But Kloie is absolutely adorable. Jade  needs to stay away from her mother. WTF difference does it make in the car? People are just crazy. 

Brianna: We’ve been dating a month, move with me. Ugh. And she’s worrying that her boyfriend of a half an hour is not making a decision right away on a huge move? I hope they get jobs and contribute or Mom’s in for a fun ride there.

Kayla: Talking again with Stephan. Sickening. Who cares if you’re tired. Kayla’s mom is such a wimp: “But he was here was I wasn’t home….” so reasonable in voice and whiny bitch Kayla complaining “Well, no one else is gonna do it.” that’s right. Welcome to Real Life 101. Mom should have said, “Are you insane? He’s not coming into my house. You want him around to tend to his kid, then get a a place with him.  His non-apology was worth shit. Mom owes nothing to this asshole. She shouldn’t be trying anything with this guy. Tell Kayla that there’s the door. I just can’t with these people. 

So Lexi’s plan to keep Kyler is to make sure she never asks him to do anything for her. She can’t ask him to go to Walmart and get stuff? Her, “I like getting it myself” = If I ask him, he will say no and I want to keep up the fantasy that [in Sally Field voice] “He likes me! He really likes me!” Good grief. I get Kyler wanting to be away from family and not seeing them every day. Not everyone grows up talking to their parents on the phone or in person every day or hanging out with them and stuff. I sure didn’t. But they have a baby and Lexi is very young. He is not established and he’s a flake. Lexi has to be scared to uproot herself and I think she’s right about that. What I wonder about is what she would do if pushed to make a choice.

Ashley: Bar’s mother showing up talking all street like she’s a teenager is so embarrassing. All this “bitch” strutting back and forth just made me cringe. Ashley’s sister tried so hard to diffuse the situation until someone threw a chair at her. That was pretty crazy. Bar looked totally stoned when he arrived at the party. There is no way his mother didn’t call him to tell him everything that went down. He’s stepping up to physically fight Ashley’s  sister? He’s ready to throw punches at her? My God.

Edited by configdotsys
fixed a typo
  • Love 13

They should rename this  Teen Mom Young and Dumb. I have never seen so much stupid on tv...minus Jade. WTF is up with Bar’s girlfriend, who’s name I’m to lazy to search for. Jesus, the drama is never ending with that bitch.

• Love 9
(edited)
4 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Ashley: Bar’s mother showing up talking all street like she’s a teenager is so embarrassing. All this “bitch” strutting back and forth just made me cringe. Ashley’s sister tried so hard to diffuse the situation until someone threw a chair at her. That was pretty crazy. Bar looked totally stoned when he arrived at the party. There is no way his mother didn’t call him to tell him everything that went down. He’s stepping up to physically fight Ashley’s  sister? He’s ready to throw punches at her? My God.

Bar was truly ready to fight a chick.  Really FIGHT.  I was so disappointed in him.  Who fights a girl? 

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, cheewhiz said:

They should rename this  Teen Mom Young and Dumb. I have never seen so much stupid on tv...minus Jade. WTF is up with Bar’s girlfriend, who’s name I’m to lazy to search for. Jesus, the drama is never ending with that bitch.

Minus Jade? Like the "Except Chelsea" that is used constantly on Teen Mom 2? Jade is right up there with all these messy bitches. That coke photo just affirms what I was thinking is her real problem. Not one redeeming person in this bunch.

This episode must have made Morgan J. Freeman have an orgasm.

• Love 8

Sean: "Why is Jade even complaining about me hanging out with druggies? She grew up around that stuff!"

• Voice of sanity: EXACTLY, STUPID.

Brianna: It's ok to have my boyfriend of a month move across the country and move in with me and my infant because he isn't like my other bad boyfriends.

• Voice of sanity: A MONTH? Propose moving to Oregon from Milwaukee together after a MONTH? It isn't a hard decision! The right decision is to say no! Brianna's mom, what are you thinking? You can't prevent him from moving to Oregon, but you don't have to let a complete stranger move in with you and your grandchild, even if they pay rent. You better have an IUD in that girl.

Kyler: Spending a year with you and baby would mean that I "sit there and do nothing but work." 

• Voice of sanity: Lexi, you're the only one who thought he cared more about you and the baby. I have a great idea: maybe if you have a second baby, he'll change!

Stephon: Abusive psychopath shit.

• Voice of sanity: you're free to get a job and an apartment any time so that you can shelter your own child. Keep us posted on that, ok? But in the meantime, thank God you don't have custody of your child.

Bar and Ashley: There is no voice of sanity. That precious child is doomed.

• Love 16

Oh My God. Everything all of you have said is spot on. These motherfuckers are fucking crazy. Every single one of them. 

Bar killed me when he did the equivalent of a girl taking off her earrings before a fight and then putting up his dukes to fight Ashley's sister. WTF? And that trashy ass bitch he calls a mama? Now, Ashley was absolutely rude as hell to her but she should not have been at that party. It was not that kind of an affair. No parents allowed. She rolled up there ready to start something. Not surprised she has a kid in jail on a murder charge. Ashley and Bar need to break up and learn how to co-parent because she's too rough and tumble and stubborn to ever get along with his ghetto and so not fabulous mother. They're all ghetto, but that mother is the worst.

When Kayla was telling Stephen that her mother also needed to make an apology and then the stupid mother actually did, I couldn't believe my eyes and ears.  That mother needs to drive her silly cow of a daughter down to the welfare office so she can sign up for SNAP and a Section 8 voucher and then Stephen can spend the night wherever she lands all they want. That mother needs to lose some weight to go with her cute haircut and grow a spine. 

What is Danae's mother's problem talking about getting Braeson for the weekend? You people are not related to that child and it's not too late for Danae to have a baby, which might be his only option given his strong desire to become a parent. It's the only way he can be sure to not be in this situation again.

Briana's mother is another crazy person. Why isn't she alarmed that her daughter runs from boy to boy? I agree with whoever it was a few weeks ago who said there's something kind of shady about that Briana chick. Her latest beau is probably, like, why not get a free trip and short vacation to Oregon and then will come back home to his family and friends. Or maybe he just wants to be on TV.

Lexi and Kylar are just eww. I can't believe her parents don't see the game that dude is running on her. Maybe their eyes were opened while watching the episodes?

Not surprised Jade likes to get high. Thankfully it seems like she's not one to go overboard. I also was kind of disappointed to learn she works in a restaurant and isn't a hair stylist.

Can't wait to see this reunion and I hope whoever hosts it totally calls those boys out on their shit and Lexi, Briana and their mothers on the passivity. 

• Love 8

What is up with Kayla's mother?? Never in a million years would I apologize to that surly, truculent man baby. He stole from her! He lost his shit and threatened her in her own home! When Kayla was snitting about how she's exhausted from "staying up with the baby all night" I think I blacked out from laughing so hard. Really? Izaiah seems to be an exceptionally mellow and docile baby. He's getting past the age where he needs 3 a.m. feeds. So maybe he squawks once or twice in the night and Kayla has to actually rouse her ass to look in on him? Tip, Kayla. Let him squawk for a minute, and see if he settles himself. Chances are pretty good he will. But of course Kayla doesn't want Stephan to help with the baby. She wants Stephan. God knows why. A more unprepossessing fellow I've never seen. Ugly inside and out. I agree with the rest of you--if Kayla wants to play house with stupid, mean, ugly, thieving, spiteful rage ball Stephan, then she can get her own place and do as she likes. Until then, shut the hell up and maybe thank your long suffering mother for all the free child care. Jesus.

Consider this my weekly "Kyler is so awful and what does Lexi see in that abusive, self centered, mean unattractive twerp" comment.

Ashley and Shen are both such utter, unequivocal trash. They were both spoiling for a fight. But that Ashley just loves to pour gasoline on the flames.

Briana's new dick will be long gone by the time the family actually moves so I can't get too exercised about it. She should just wait and find a new guy in Oregon. I'm sure there are plenty of losers there, just like in Milwaukee.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

Bar was truly really to fight a chick.  Really FIGHT.  I was so disappointed in him.  Who fights a girl? 

Not to mention that he was going on about "You swung on my mother," and how that's not acceptable but he swung on Ashley's stepfather and thought that was just swell.

• Love 3

Kayla, i have no more hope for you. You clearly want your future w a man who will control everything and everyone you speak to, good luck to you. 

Kayla's mom.. You could be out of the middle of you would just put your foot down ma'am! I agree w what someone said.. Let her see the REAL struggle of a single mom.

At first I was rooting for Bars mom because Ashley was a big B. But Bars mom could've avoided all of that by not going. It's for young people. Have dinner before the party w Bar or something. Do you love the camera that much?

Bar had a right to be upset w that lady about his mom. No i don't think she acted like a lady, she could've been a lady and said, I'm sorry it all got outta hand. But the camera are rolling everyone turns GANGSTA. SHEESH.

Lexi is still improving. Before she probably would've said yes let's move to Arizona now!! 

Brianna. Stupid & lonley.

Jade. Idk. I fast forwarded.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Never in a million years would I apologize to that surly, truculent man baby.

Okay. I think this is the second time you've used the word 'truculent' in a post so I have to say that every time I see that word I think back to a old, old interview between Howard Cosell and the late, great Muhammad Ali. Ali is going about his greatness and what have you and Cosell tells him he is being truculent. Ali says, "Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that." 

And because the Internet is so awesome, there's even a (poor quality) clip of it on YouTube:

• Love 2

LOL, "truculent" describes Stephan perfectly. Ali, not so much!

What was all that fooferaw about Lexi going to the store and her mother sniping that the baby was tired? couldn't Lexi put the baby down and then go to the store? There were people in the house, she wouldn't be leaving him alone. The baby can't sleep in his crib with his grandparents in the next room? I am confuzzled.

DANAE! News flash! You have no claim on that baby and no right to see him! Move on with your life! Sweet Jesus these kids.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Kazu said:

That coke photo just affirms what I was thinking is her real problem. Not one redeeming person in this bunch.

I don't know anything about a coke photo!  Geesh, if that's the case, I take back the "except Jade". I don't know why, there is something endearing about Jade for me.

• Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, cheewhiz said:

I don't know anything about a coke photo!  Geesh, if that's the case, I take back the "except Jade". I don't know why, there is something endearing about Jade for me.

Me too. I was SO disappointed to see that picture. 

Edited: Beaten by a Kazu! :)

Edited by configdotsys
  • Love 1

There is something very seriously wrong with Stephon.  Very seriously.  Kayla's mom is more of a parent to the baby than he has ever been, and it has nothing to do with the fact that he's not allowed at Kalya's moms house.  She provides for Iziaih, yet he thinks because he's the father he should rule the roost and it's pissing him off royally that he doesn't.  Not only does he not apologize for flying into a rage over something that he was in the wrong about, he makes it known that he will not be granting forgiveness.  This chronic cheater, who dabbles in theft, does not bless Jamie (that's her name, right?) with forgiveness.  I don't even feel she needs it anyway, whatever she mentioned about 'his son (aka his property)' was most likely true.  He is being a shitty father by causing strife between the adults in Iziaih's life.  Stephon, if you want to rule the roost, then first you have to get a roost, and it's impossible to do when you're an angry, vehicle-less, unemployed loser.  

Now for Kayla.  You stupid little twit.  You picked probably the biggest piece of shit in your zip code to have a child with and we're supposed to feel so bad that you're tired?  You know, if Shephon really wanted to be there for you and the baby, he would not create situations that cause this division, and he could be there probably as much as he wanted.  But Kayla will blame her mom, I'm sure.  I actually think that Jamie has a reason to fear for her and Kayla's safety if Ugly Andre 3000 begins raging.  Look at how he behaved on camera!    

And finally, Jamie.  Quit being a doormat.  I can see where Kayla gets it.  Tell your dumb daughter that being tired is the consequence of having a child with a boy who can't control himself.  If she has to meet at restaurants so he can see his baby, remember that STEPHON created that, no one else.  If she doesn't like it then she can move out and establish her own household.  Then firmly stick to it.  Let Kayla know neither her nor Stephon have any say in how she runs her household, it's not up for negotiation, and to not bring it up again.  End of story. 

• Love 23
1 hour ago, eskimo said:

Not only does he not apologize for flying into a rage over something that he was in the wrong about, he makes it known that he will not be granting forgiveness. 

That was the real business, wasn't it? He wouldn't accept her groveling apology. Talking back to His Highness in her own house is an unforgivable sin.

Maybe seeing the episode will give Kayla a little insight. Lord knows we can't expect the reunion host to call abuse by its name.

• Love 12

Everybody in the Ashley/Bar story is crazy.  Shen is so trashy, and so is Ashley.  I know Shen shouldn't have inserted herself into the party uninvited, but Ashley took what would have been a mild irritation at the party and turned it into a full-blown brawl.  She should have known full well that Shen would do exactly what she did.  But she's like her mom in that she can't shut her mouth to save her life.  It was funny though when the place was trashed and the cake was smashed on the floor and Bar walks in and Ashley smiles and yells 'Happy Birthday!'.  Lol  Then she was surprised that Bar wasn't happy.  Did she not know that Shen would call her widdle baby boy to tell on Ashley?  And that Bar would act like his mom is a frail damsel in distress?  Lol  These people. 

Another funny thing is when that dude picked up that chair and threw it at Ashley's sister, and she caught it and threw it right back.  When Bar was trying to square off with her I thought he'd be picking his teeth up off the floor.  Lol 

Shen, Bar, Ashley, Tea, they are all trying to be the alpha and they all go from 0 to 60 in .2 seconds flat.  What a powder keg.  Do we know if Ashley and Bar are together in real time? 

8 minutes ago, IvySpice said:

Maybe seeing the episode will give Kayla a little insight.

I hope that aunt that called him out at the baby shower has been watching all this, too! 

• Love 13
3 hours ago, eskimo said:

Another funny thing is when that dude picked up that chair and threw it at Ashley's sister, and she caught it and threw it right back.  When Bar was trying to square off with her I thought he'd be picking his teeth up off the floor.  Lol 

Yes! I totally thought the sister would win that fight had it been allowed to come to fruition. Ok, dumb question: is this group in a gang? I mean surely they didn’t all decide to coordinate in red? Ashely’s red ball gown thing. Then I noticed a Bar and a lot of the other party guests wore red accessories. If they aren’t in a gang then she really did a bang up job coordinating all their matching outfits. Lol. 

Stephan, Stephan, Stephan. I hope MTV stays with you long enough that we get to witness your bright future. And I agree whole heartedly with the previous poster than the only thing Kayla’s mom should give her is a ride downtown to file for her WIC and Section 8. Then she can have Stephan over all the time to help her at night! I am sure he will be up with a bottle warmed every time the baby cries. Why are they tiptoeing around him like his shit don’t stink? 

Lexi and Kyler. I now hate Stephan so much there isn’t much hate left to Kyler. But I used to live in Arizona and I thought it was so funny/weird that the thing they did/filmed was walk around Kyler’s parents’ old neighborhood of quickly thrown together McMansions in the sprawling Phoenix suburbs. The hotel they showed them staying in is walking distance from the University. It seems like they should be looking at a different part of town and possibly taking some campus tours if they’re trying to get an idea of life there. It’s like they somehow think they’re going straight from high school to living in the suburbs in the arrested development model Home. 

• Love 10
6 hours ago, eskimo said:

Kayla's mom is more of a parent to the baby than he has ever been, and it has nothing to do with the fact that he's not allowed at Kalya's moms house.  She provides for Iziaih, yet he thinks because he's the father he should rule the roost and it's pissing him off royally that he doesn't.  Not only does he not apologize for flying into a rage over something that he was in the wrong about, he makes it known that he will not be granting forgiveness.  This chronic cheater, who dabbles in theft, does not bless Jamie (that's her name, right?) with forgiveness.  I don't even feel she needs it anyway, whatever she mentioned about 'his son (aka his property)' was most likely true.  He is being a shitty father by causing strife between the adults in Iziaih's life.  Stephon, if you want to rule the roost, then first you have to get a roost, and it's impossible to do when you're an angry, vehicle-less, unemployed loser.  

I am standing on my chair applauding right now. Spot on. Jamie didn't want to apologize, but she tried to be the bigger person and set an example. And then Stephan pulls the old switcheroo. Psych! I'm not apologizing! I'll never apologize, you mere woman, you weaker vessel, you subservient, lesser creature. And yes, he doesn't care about his son except as a way to control Kayla. On the positive side, he's sure to end up in jail sooner rather than later. Maybe having to lug her infant son up to the state pen to visit daddy a few times will cool Kayla's ardor. 

• Love 23

It’s like Stephan doesn’t realize that Kayla and her Mama are his meal ticket in more ways than one. I, for one, hope MTV keeps them all poor for another season or two. Puts all the money in a trust for the kids or something. But Stephan will have no better opportunity in this life than hoping this show continues and that Kayla doesn’t kick his ass to the curb after one season. The less she interacts with him the less they have to film. Too bad Kayla doesn’t see she has alllll the power.

• Love 6
(edited)
22 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

As someone with no kids I'm learning stupid parents breed stupid children. Briana's mother tells some teen she's known a month he's welcome to move with them several states away. Briana's mother is ready to import her daughter's new dick and assume responsibility for him? How does that make sense?

Kayla's mom considers letting Stephan spend the night after he cursed the dogfuck out of her in the house she pays for and he refuses to apologize? 

These girls don't stand a chance because their parents also don't  consider using a little bit of common sense.

1. Pull up a seat and welcome to my world, my friend. It’s straight up sad & depressing, but it’s the world we live in. Let’s snark about it together to keep our sanity. 

PS: It’s even more fun when you meet siblings, cousins and other blood relatives. The gene pool they’re all swimming in is way too small for any brainiacs to emerge. (This is also why God invented wine - to give us something to use as a coping tool.)

2. I love your beautiful use of the English language. That is all.  Shout out to @Pepper Mostly for the use of truculent as well!

I know how insanely talented the writers are here, but is there a current running record anywhere that contains members’ unique & brilliant phrases/sentences, huge ranges of vocabulary and any “dramastic talkin’ words”?

We can gather the brilliant writing (and the not so brilliant writing via dialogue/closed captions) and publish a book. Roxanne’s meme could be the cover and the book would serve as both a “how to improve your writing” book by providing examples of high level writing via PTV posts AND a “self help” book, as in: “You think your life sucks? Read excerpts from these morons and you will feel ten times better, guaranteed!”

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Jackintheknox said:

Yes! I totally thought the sister would win that fight had it been allowed to come to fruition. Ok, dumb question: is this group in a gang? I mean surely they didn’t all decide to coordinate in red? Ashely’s red ball gown thing. Then I noticed a Bar and a lot of the other party guests wore red accessories. If they aren’t in a gang then she really did a bang up job coordinating all their matching outfits. Lol. 

Le sigh. One thing I can tell you about my people is that we LOVE a colored theme party. All white affair. All black affair. Blue and white boat ride. Pink day in the park. 

It is an absolute pain in the ass to party sometimes. Getting dressed to go out can be quite the expensive endeavor because it's a new outfit for each damn party! You surely can't wear what you wore to the last peach and turquoise event. Thanks to Instagram, the day of repeating a dress is over.

I'm sure Ashley sent out the birdcall to wear red for Bar's party. 

Also...they might really be in a gang.

• Love 14

Does anyone else think Briana and her new man look like siblings? 

Regarding Ashley's party (and I say Ashley cause if it was Barr's party meant for his enjoyment his mother could have been there): When her sister caught that chair that was thrown at her and threw it right back. Definetly one of the most badass things I've seen on tv. But let's not tell them that they're egos are pretty inflated as it is. 

• Love 7

They live in Vallejo which is a pretty scummy city so it's quite possible they're in a gang.  If they're not, they better stay out of certain areas all dressed in red. 

I can't watch the abuse and stupidity in the other Teen Mom shows anymore so I figured I'd give this one a shot. The other shows piss me off so bad that I can't watch them anymore. This one is no different so I'm out, I made it through the whole season so I tried. 

• Love 3

Kayla and Stephan deserve each other, may they live miserably ever after.

Of all the sperm donors on the TM franchises, If Stephan isn't the biggest POS, he's right up there towards the top.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Of all the sperm donors on the TM franchises, If Stephan isn't the biggest POS, he's right up there towards the top.

And at this point, I believe Kayla's mom deserves what she gets too. I'm sorry but Stephan saying to her IN HER OWN HOUSE, "I'm gonna be where my son is, period," or whatever words he used about HER HOUSE? Sorry, all bets are off. She should say she never wants to see his face again and if he comes near her house, she's getting a restraining order. Then she can tell Kayla to take her clothes and Stephan's collection of other women's underwear and get her own place if she wants him around.

What an entitled little bitch Kayla is. Just as the line above from Stephan made me nuts, what made me more nuts was last week in which Kayla said something like, "I'm 18. I want to make my own decisions about..." letting Stephan come over when Mom's not there even against her rules. Fuck you, Kayla. You make decisions when you have your own place. She shows ZERO appreciation for all her mother does for her.

• Love 15
On 6/11/2018 at 10:25 PM, Brooklynista said:

As someone with no kids I'm learning stupid parents breed stupid children. Briana's mother tells some teen she's known a month he's welcome to move with them several states away. Briana's mother is ready to import her daughter's new dick and assume responsibility for him? How does that make sense?

I'm kinda thinking that her mom wanted her to move back with her so bad that she was willing to call that dude's bluff in hopes that he would not move.  Otherwise if she said no, he can't, then Briana was likely to not move.  I would have preferred that.  She Briana struggle a bit and figure out what she's going to do without her mom.  We don't know the boyfriend's living situation. 

If I were Jade I'd probably want to be high too after dealing with that family.   Her mom is a mess.  Probably got upset that she was taking the quicker route via GPS because it meant she couldn't stop at her dealers house or something.  Her mom is an idiot.  Taking the interstate/hwy around the city is likely a lot quicker AND easier than cutting through the city and stopping at every stoplight.  sometimes GPS is wrong but in this situation it probably wasn't. If she would have followed her mom's directions they probably would have gotten into another argument because she got them lost.

That fight though... holy crap.  My jaw actually dropped to the floor when it got to the level of shit breaking and being thrown.  Ashley isn't innocent in most cases by any means... but Bar's mom was SHADY SHADY SHADY.  First she opted to not watch her granddaughter but didn't say why (and what grandparent would choose a bday party over watching their own grandchildren that they barely get to see!?!?!?) full well knowing that she was not invited to that party and wanted to stick it in Ashley's face.  And do we really believe that Bar has two brothers that are big and burly and he's this scrawny little thing??? I guess it could happen....but that was kinda weird.  I was super impressed with how calm Ashley's sister was, even when Bar was getting ready to fight her.  She was just sitting back letting him act like a fool.  I hope Bar sees what an idiot he was because it was his mom that threw the first 'punch'.  It was Shen throwing a drink at Ashley that really took everything to another level. And then the chair throwing (done by one of the brothers??) and that caused Ashley's sister to finally lose her cool.  Bar's family is pure trash.  I hope Ashley got rid of him. 

I can't wait for the reunion!!!

• Love 10
8 hours ago, lamamama7 said:

Does anyone else think Briana and her new man look like siblings? 

Regarding Ashley's party (and I say Ashley cause if it was Barr's party meant for his enjoyment his mother could have been there): When her sister caught that chair that was thrown at her and threw it right back. Definetly one of the most badass things I've seen on tv. But let's not tell them that they're egos are pretty inflated as it is. 

Right?!?! That needs to be a GIF or a meme or somehow transferred onto a tote bag or t-shirt.

It looked choreographed, almost as if it was Capoeira, but we know better.

After I admired the badass aspect of it, I then realized that I know it’s not unusual for some men (sadly) to have no problem hitting women, but when I saw Bar’s Wannabe Brother #1 throw a freakin chair at Chris (think that’s her name), I thought WHO does that?! What kind of “man” (using the term lightly for Shen’s bodyguards/entourage) picks up a chair and hurls it across the room at a female?  

Thank God Chris is SO bad ass (my new theory is that maybe she’s adopted because she’s usually so calm & the voice of reason) and and showed that fool he chose to attempt to assault the wrong person.

Wasn't it just last week when Bar was talking about how the jury will be biased against his brother because he has spent so much time in jail/prison prior for non-violent crime prior to being associated with the at-the-time-of-filming pending murder charges? Jesus Mary and Joseph. I’m wondering what Bar’s family defines as “non-violent”? I can only imagine the random acts of kindness that Shen’s sons engage in on an average day. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

I suppose in some weird way Kayla is to be congratulated. She found the most miserable, no-account, trifling piece of shit in three states to father her child. That takes effort.

• Love 9
23 hours ago, Jackintheknox said:

I wondered about possible gang affiliation too. 

On 6/12/2018 at 3:06 PM, eskimo said:

Shen, Bar, Ashley, Tea, they are all trying to be the alpha and they all go from 0 to 60 in .2 seconds flat.  What a powder keg.  Do we know if Ashley and Bar are together in real time? 

There is a 32 minute VLOG post on YouTube of Ashley, her sister, Bar, and Pastor T traveling to NY for the reunion. I don't know if I can post a link here. They meet up with Sean and Jade at the hotel who complain that breakfast for 3 was like $150 bucks and didn't have much flavor. Welcome to tourist NY! It was published to YT on June 9th but they are all wearing jackets in NYC and it looks like it's really cold out so I don't know when it was filmed but they are all together with no drama. They called an Uber to take them to a club that was a couple of blocks from their hotel. 

• Love 2

Good God, that party was a shit show. I laughed hysterically at Ashley thinking it could be saved, her yelling "Happy birthday!" when Bar walked in, only for it to go south again. Chris and Bar always seemed to get along so I was a little surprised at his reaction and him wanting to fight her. These fucking people.

• Love 4

Jade has a lot on her plate.  I was pretty overwhelmed when my first child was born, and I was married, in my 30s, owned a home and had stable employment.  Jade has her boyfriend (who admittedly has shown some flashes of kindness and potential for growth and may turn into a decent person in 10 years like Joe or Cory or Gary from the Teen Mom franchises) but who is currently struggling with employment and probably drugs.  And instead of her mother coming to help her like some of the other moms on this show, her homeless parents show up to smoke in their grandchild's nursery and stress her out.  She's a lot more patient and respectful towards her mother than the other young moms on this show, and her mom has the nerve to criticize her parenting when she can't even put a roof over her own damn druggie head.  Jade has clearly got a lot on her plate, and she has a lot more maturity than her mother.  I wish she had half the help as the wingnut who expected her mom to apologize to the loser boyfriend who stole money from her.  Also, I think being on this show makes any halfway decent person look like a saint.  Just like on TM2, Leah currently looks like a pretty decent mom compared to Janelle and Kail's houses of horrors, but in real life most people would be fairly upset that she endangers her daughter's health by not having her use the wheelchair and finding activities other than contact sports for her to engage in.

• Love 3
On 2018-06-12 at 3:06 PM, eskimo said:

Everybody in the Ashley/Bar story is crazy.  Shen is so trashy, and so is Ashley.  I know Shen shouldn't have inserted herself into the party uninvited, but Ashley took what would have been a mild irritation at the party and turned it into a full-blown brawl.  She should have known full well that Shen would do exactly what she did.  But she's like her mom in that she can't shut her mouth to save her life.  It was funny though when the place was trashed and the cake was smashed on the floor and Bar walks in and Ashley smiles and yells 'Happy Birthday!'.  Lol  Then she was surprised that Bar wasn't happy.  Did she not know that Shen would call her widdle baby boy to tell on Ashley?  And that Bar would act like his mom is a frail damsel in distress?  Lol  These people. 

I hope that aunt that called him out at the baby shower has been watching all this, too! 

Ashley's sister is my fave!  And baby Kloie!

• Love 1
On 6/13/2018 at 10:01 AM, gunderda said:

I'm kinda thinking that her mom wanted her to move back with her so bad that she was willing to call that dude's bluff in hopes that he would not move.  Otherwise if she said no, he can't, then Briana was likely to not move.  I would have preferred that.  She Briana struggle a bit and figure out what she's going to do without her mom.  We don't know the boyfriend's living situation. 

If I were Jade I'd probably want to be high too after dealing with that family.   Her mom is a mess.  Probably got upset that she was taking the quicker route via GPS because it meant she couldn't stop at her dealers house or something.  Her mom is an idiot.  Taking the interstate/hwy around the city is likely a lot quicker AND easier than cutting through the city and stopping at every stoplight.  sometimes GPS is wrong but in this situation it probably wasn't. If she would have followed her mom's directions they probably would have gotten into another argument because she got them lost.

That fight though... holy crap.  My jaw actually dropped to the floor when it got to the level of shit breaking and being thrown.  Ashley isn't innocent in most cases by any means... but Bar's mom was SHADY SHADY SHADY.  First she opted to not watch her granddaughter but didn't say why (and what grandparent would choose a bday party over watching their own grandchildren that they barely get to see!?!?!?) full well knowing that she was not invited to that party and wanted to stick it in Ashley's face.  And do we really believe that Bar has two brothers that are big and burly and he's this scrawny little thing??? I guess it could happen....but that was kinda weird.  I was super impressed with how calm Ashley's sister was, even when Bar was getting ready to fight her.  She was just sitting back letting him act like a fool.  I hope Bar sees what an idiot he was because it was his mom that threw the first 'punch'.  It was Shen throwing a drink at Ashley that really took everything to another level. And then the chair throwing (done by one of the brothers??) and that caused Ashley's sister to finally lose her cool.  Bar's family is pure trash.  I hope Ashley got rid of him. 

I can't wait for the reunion!!!

I am right there with you and hope it doesn't disappoint.

Ashley is volatile and stubborn, but that Shen had no fucking business at that party and she knew it but went anyhow to start shit because she knew that the only reason Ashley asked her to babysit was so she wouldn't attend the party but the bitch had to show her ass anyway. She thinks she's the cool mom who can hang and have fun with the kids but she's a trashy bitch with thugs for kids and son facing life in prison. It will be interesting to see how Bar responds to this event at the reunion because he and Ashley often tend to look at things more reasonably after thinking about and/or sleeping on it.

Poor Jade.

The rest get what they deserve.

• Love 4

I think the best thing this show does for these people (aside from the money, of course) is to document behavior that they would otherwise forget about or make excuses for.  

• Love 2
On 6/11/2018 at 10:00 PM, Juniebaby said:

Lexi and the thumb (grown ass man...ha) are thinking about moving to AZ and he doesn’t want any family around?  Why is her Mom going to follow them around and retire wherever they go? 

I recall her mother saying she'd prefer to wait until she's retired to move to Arizona, but she will do it earlier in order to follow Lexi.  I'm getting a mighty chuckle comparing that to Kyler saying he doesn't want to see either set of parents every day.  Usually, moving away will take care of that, but not this time.  Sorry, dude. 

On 6/13/2018 at 9:26 AM, Bridget said:

It looked choreographed, almost as if it was Capoeira, but we know better.

Shen's non-Bar sons were cracking me up.  It reminded me of the one-on-many kung fu fights in Chinese movies, where the hero is fending off dozens of opponents.  The ones who aren't actively involved in the battle at that moment kind of stand back while posing menacingly.  Only they generally look like they're eager to get in the fight, and I didn't get that vibe from Shen's boys as they posed while Shen ran her mouth.

21 hours ago, politichick said:

Poor Jade.

The rest get what they deserve.

I agree Jayde's in a bad position, but she's not blameless.  I think she's been dealt a bad hand in life, but isn't doing much to make it a lot better.  Case in point:  Having a baby when you're 20 with a rapper boyfriend who likes drugs and video games.

Plus I'm having trouble forgiving her for this photo:

https://imgix.bustle.com/uploads/image/2018/3/8/e47c13ec-efec-40e0-8b3a-e9c685b428ca-jade.jpg?w=960&h=540&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format&q=70&dpr=2