Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E24: Unicorn Poop

druzy
  • Start Topic

24 minutes ago, Kazu said:

The Corona box was shown on the stairs.

My feeling is, those two likely left the cabin at night and left the kids alone. They likely went scoring for drugs and Dumb Fuck #2 had some beers while driving back to the cabin which is why that empty bottle was in the cup holder.

• Love 12
(edited)
On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:16 PM, FlowerofCarnage said:

Is it me or does Brittany seem over it? I know she always looks dour when with her mom and sister, but appears that her mother's dramatics and her sister's lack of common sense amd poor life choices have started to wear her down. During the restaurant scene, she really looked like she would wanted be anywhere else in the world rather than listen to her mother interrogate Luis. Furthermore, sorry, Nova but Ti Ti is not lazy, unfortunately, is just not obligated to take care of you!

She can be lazy and not be obliged to take care of her. It can be two things.

But, since we never actually see her doing literally anything, looking after her niece is the least she could do.

How have Jennelle and David not had a serious meeting with child protective services by now? Their terrible parenting is documented. No research or questioning needed.

Edited by Racj82
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Why does the entire coven show up every time Briana goes to a restaurant? Are they all collectively hungry? Is it a MTV money grab so they all have to be in a scene? 

Do they all stay in the room when Briana gets laid? Is that where the henpecking of the men starts? So many questions.

This is the very same thing I noticed. When she's on a date or vacation, heck everywhere. They're just riding Briana's coat tail. The sister doesn't look like she has a job nor thinking about getting one. But they are bringing on the drama so they can keep their spot on the show.

• Love 3

When you’re only job is to allow cameras to film you a couple days out of the year and you can’t even get that right!!! MTV checks were the only thing keeping Jenelle from being a prostitute for drugs and they can’t even fake happy family or hide the beers/how high they are for a few days to avoid all of the mean hatters from attacking their perfect life and their perfect marriage on their perfect laaaaaaand. Get off of my screen Jenelle and UBT and get those kids to their grandmas STAT! 

I haven’t even watched the episode and I’m already getting pissed off from reading the comments. My heart is aching for that little Kaiser who’s going to grow up afraid to tell someone when he needs to go to the bathroom in fear of thinking it’s something wrong and not something that is necessary for everyone. I love you Kaiser. 

Luis can’t suck it with his on screen super hero act. $1000 a month for a baby you hardly see? I don’t see that lasting. The cameras sure do make people agree to moving mountains until it stops rolling and they snap out of it and realize what they just promised. The coven is like the mob to these baby daddies...they get scared of the wrath and promise the moon and the stars to shut their dumbasses up.

I couldn’t stop laughing at the poster that said they watch Briana get laid in her room followed by Briana not even making it to the bedroom just da club!!! ? ? 

Chelseas scene with adumb at the child support hearing was the first bit of drama we’ve seen with her in a couple seasons. I had secondhand awkwardness just watching that clip with her and adumb. That was the first time in a few years that Chelsea had seen him!!! What a loser!! You don’t even pay the $160 a month you were ordered to pay now you’re fighting to have it reduced???? You and your mom hate Chelsea so much but you should be thanking her for the AMAZING job she’s doing raising her without a father - actually, Aubree finally has a wonderful father, Cole.

I will watch this episode in a few hours.

• Love 21

Always read comments before I watch, so I know what to look for.  Today I'll look for Leah's Orange face and white hands, a Corona Box, Jenelle's pupils and David being menacing.  Wait, not much new I guess.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Really nice call from Germ to Leah. On camera no less. Yeah....He's getting some BLT's.

Before or after he slaps Leah with the bacon?

10 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

I'm betting they were up all night USING! They were crashing and burning . Assholes.

That was my first thought about why they were REALLY up all night. "We didn't get no sleep because of the kids." Sure, Jan. 

9 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Is it me or does Brittany seem over it? I know she always looks dour when with her mom and sister, but appears that her mother's dramatics and her sister's lack of common sense amd poor life choices have started to wear her down. During the restaurant scene, she really looked like she would wanted be anywhere else in the world rather than listen to her mother interrogate Luis. Furthermore, sorry, Nova but Ti Ti is not lazy, unfortunately, is just not obligated to take care of you!

Although I found the "lazy" comment funny, I did have to wonder where it came from? Do the other two talk shit about Brittany when she's not there and Nova hears it? Is Brittany depressed? All I know is she needs to move out, get her own place, and live life like a normal 20-something-girl should!

• Love 17
10 hours ago, Kazu said:

West coast here. I am still waiting to watch. Your comment about the land being swallowed reminded me of someone here wishing that would happen and someone else wishing Amber was there when it happened. Who wished that? KUDOS to you. Our wish is coming true!!

*raises hand*

I hope someone gets all the Teen Mom Ambers over there before the land sucks the whole thing down to hell.

• Love 7
(edited)
5 hours ago, Racj82 said:

She can be lazy and not be obliged to take care of her. It can be two things.

But, since we never actually see her doing literally anything, looking after her niece is the least she could do.

How have Jennelle and David not had a serious meeting with child protective services by now? There terrible parenting is documented. No research or questioning needed.

I posted this in Jenelle's thread earlier:

ntweet.png

00.png

000.png

Edited by druzy
  • Love 8
18 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

The only thing I DO agree with Kail on is that supervised visits should be with a neutral party. I've never understood why the likes of the Linns and Chris's aunt are allowed to watch over these visits. 

I don't get it either, but Kail's real complaint was that she was not the one supervising the visits.  I think she thought she'd get to supervise the visits and get to see Chris.

• Love 23

Do David and Jenelle really think vacationing with 4 kids is going to be a fun and relaxing getaway? Fun for the kids, sure, but I always found vacationing with my kids to be extra work for me. It was everything I do at home, taken on the road, but harder because I was trying to be considerate of hotel neighbors and keeping noise down in our room. 

The kids were excited. Geez, it's like they don't know how to manage them! That rental looked big enough for them to separate the kids into different rooms. 

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, luvbadtv said:

I don't get it either, but Kail's real complaint was that she was not the one supervising the visits.  I think she thought she'd get to supervise the visits and get to see Chris.

Ding ding ding!!

• Love 8

So Ali wears cute, modern glasses at her bday party with her dad, but creepy, David Koresh glasses at her party with her mom?

Either, Corey has a stash of cute glasses on hand, or......editing. 

• Love 13
18 minutes ago, luvbadtv said:

Hmmm, I don't recall that. I heard Kail literally say "neutral party". 

30 minutes ago, zenme said:

Do David and Jenelle really think vacationing with 4 kids is going to be a fun and relaxing getaway?

I guess they thought Maryssa could take care of the kids and they could just do whatever they wanted. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Hmmm, I don't recall that. I heard Kail literally say "neutral party". 

I guess they thought Maryssa could take care of the kids and they could just do whatever they wanted. 

Of course! I forgot about Maryssa, the 3rd adult in that house!

Speaking if Maryssa, Jenelle just couldn't simply tell her that "crap" and "piss" are not words kids should use? 

• Love 8
36 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Yeah, but Bri axed him and he said he would pay it.

I know you all are pretending you didn't hear Karl wanting to talk about getting her asshole bleached on her podcast.

I think we've silently agreed, the less said about that, the better. 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Kazu said:

They have had over 30 visits by CPS.

30 CPS visits! Have they not required those 2  douche nozzles  to attend a parenting class?

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

So Ali wears cute, modern glasses at her bday party with her dad, but creepy, David Koresh glasses at her party with her mom?

Either, Corey has a stash of cute glasses on hand, or......editing. 

I have seen her wear at least 3 different pairs.

Just now, zenme said:

30 CPS visits! Have they not required those 2  douche nozzles  to attend a parenting class?

According to Drew, each child has a therapist and the Dumb Fucks are in counseling.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Was there some wonky editing last night, or did Chelsea really wear that grey turtleneck to BOTH hearings??? I had a laugh, because I imagined that as her "court shirt", kind of like Jenelle has her "classier court heels". 

cou.png

Edited by druzy
  • Love 17

A friend of mine recently started working for CPS. Even though I always kind of knew it - it’s still shocking to hear how high (or would that be low) the bar is set for th before action is taken let alone removal. Apparently a shit ton of time and resources is devoted to family members calling on each other in tit for tat nonsense. Also if Parents refuse to let you in you can go back but with Sherrif. If parents still don’t answer I’m not sure how many times they’ll keep going to see inside of house (i’ll Ask when I back from vacation) also cases can be closed out just be seeing kid get off school bus and looking clean and dressed. I don’t think contact is actually required (again I’ll ask when I back). If those kids’ living situations change it will be because babs and Dorris and or Nathan go to court to enforce or modify the terms of their agreements long before CPS does anything.

• Love 8
(edited)

My heart breaks for Kaiser and his siblings. They weren't even being bad, they were just being typical kids who needed to burn off some energy. It was shitty of UBT to guilt trip them and blame them for ruining the vacation when they really didn't.

I'm loving Chelsea's cowl-necked Court Sweater. 

Kail is sooooo pissed Chris wants nothing to do with her. I guarantee he didn't sign that birth certificate because he wanted a DNA test first. As far as I know Chris and his family aren't abusive or dangerous criminals, so why shouldn't they be allowed time with Lux? Sorry Kail, but them's the breaks when you have a child and your trap plan fails. 

Should we take bets on how long it's going to be before Looooo-issss flakes on paying for daycare? I'm also not gonna rag on Brittney for being "lazy." Nova's not her kid, she's not obligated to play surrogate mommy if she doesn't want to. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 22
(edited)
1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

Wasn't it a condition of Jenelle's visitation with Jace that she not drink when he's there?

She'll probably say that David was drinking and she wasn't.

And regarding Kaiser spilling his drinks, I do that shit all the time! I'm the biggest clutz ever. The problem is that David and Jenelle (in addition to being sucky people/parents) is that they've never had raised their kids full time so they don't know what kids actually DO and what is considered normal. All they know is that it annoys them and doesn't allow them to chill. Poor Ensley may just drive them over the edge. I've said it before and I still believe to this day that Jenelle doesn't want custody of Jace at all, because that's more work for her. She just wants to continue this storyline so that she looks like a loving and caring mom, and not the big sister she really is.

I have a cousin who has had so many CPS cases open because of her 7 kids. They will not do anything unless there is some overt physical or sexual abuse involved. Not having food in the house, living in a dirty apartment, kids not having clean clothes, minor spanking, shit like that is not cause for any real concern. Oh, they'll do a home visit and take notes, but the kids will be left there. Her oldest lives with me and I once had a CPS rep come to my house to make sure she was actually there. He stood in the doorway the whole time, asked her a couple of questions about the last time she saw her mom and then left. He didn't check my house to see if everything was okay, he didn't check my fridge (once we had a lady visit and she checked the bathrooms, kitchen, her bedroom, etc). He was there maybe 5 minutes.

Regarding the make-up Kail and Lindsie were wearing, I think it's either because they have a live video feature through their Instagram or Facebook page or because they take photos during the podcast. Either way though, that was a lot of damn makeup.

Edited by MitaJo
  • Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Was there some wonky editing last night, or did Chelsea really wear that grey turtleneck to BOTH hearings??? I had a laugh, because I imagined that as her "court shirt", kind of like Jenelle has her "classier court heels". 

So Adumb can't get a job because of all the MTV publicity? Yea, I'm sure that arrest record as long as the state of California doesn't factor into things. 

I thought it was nice of Gracie to try and be more accommodating to Ali, as far as party venues go. But I want to know why super active places were even an option to begin with. And it looks like they STILL picked one that had shit Ali can't do. I'm not saying she should be sheltered her whole life. She's going to come up against situations where she just can't participate and she has to learn to cope with that. But for her BIRTHDAY??? I'd have liked to see them pick one of those painting or ceramics places. Maybe just take some friends to a movie. 

I thought Germy's phone call was nice. I don't know if he had an agenda or not, but I tend to think dude is just growing up. He's been showing all kinds of maturity lately on the show and off. I wouldn't hate it if they got back together. 

Nova was the speaker of TRUTHS this episode. I get that new babies need more attention, but do they need more affection? Bri 100% seems more into Stella from where I'm sitting. Maybe because Nova is the spitting image of Devoid? 

Oh, and she also fronted TiTi off as being "lazy". That made me laugh so hard. We all know Nova's real mom is the iPad. 

Kail's podcast sounds about as fun as watching mold form on bread. Who wants HER opinion on anything? It's total BS that siblings far apart in age won't have a relationship. My youngest sister is 11 years my junior and we are super close. But, hey, if that's keeping her from having more kids, keep thinking that. 

I don't know what to think about the Chris situation. Since he's not on the show, it's hard to judge him or his actions. We really only get Kail's side of it. For all we know, he could be trying and she's been refusing to let him see Lux. However, the fact that his name is not on the BC does tell me something. I tend to think he's a POS, similar to Adumb, who wants  to come and go when it suits him. But I'm not here for Kail whining about it. That's what happens when you let yourself get knocked up by some dude who's already got a girl. 

I do have to laugh at the fact that Kail made a big deal about moving to DE for Javi's military career, and now it's biting her in the ass because it's a 50-50 state. 

The only thing I DO agree with Kail on is that supervised visits should be with a neutral party. I've never understood why the likes of the Linns and Chris's aunt are allowed to watch over these visits. 

Kids, Jenelle is the wrong person to ask which words are bad words. Have none of you seen her infamous puppet show??? Go ask Barb. 

Also, who brings their kids to the salon while they get their hair done??? It's unfair to everyone involved. She seriously lacks judgment. 

I'm pleased to see Jenelle still loves Ke$ha. Good to know the feathers drama wasn't for nothing. 

But, damn, those two do not have a grip on their family. At all. That vacation appeared to be a total cluster. If you want to take kids on a trip like that, you have to keep them engaged. They're not going to just "chill" at some cabin for days on end. You gotta get them outside, plan different excursions, wear them out....then they'll sleep for you at night. 

Jenelle and David are all talk. They yell at the kids over and over, but they do nothing to enforce any kind of discipline. (Not healthy discipline anyhow. We all know what happens after David insists that cameras be taken down.) How are the kids supposed to respect them? They're full of shit, and confusing as well. How do you tell a toddler that he can't go to the bathroom, but also tell him he'll be in big trouble if he goes to the bathroom in his pants???? Makes no fucking sense. 

I see, like Jace, Kaiser is starting to take his pent up anger out on someone he knows he can safely take it out on (camera man). I found it real rich that David, of all people, was telling someone not to hit others. When do they stop filming with him? Because I'm about ready for it.

She commented that both court hearings were held the same day.  Hahaha people were asking if that was her court shirt.  ?

oops nevermind. @druzy is already on top of it. ??

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, zenme said:

Of course! I forgot about Maryssa, the 3rd adult in that house!

Speaking if Maryssa, Jenelle just couldn't simply tell her that "crap" and "piss" are not words kids should use? 

Right??? She acted like is was some big, existential problem that required much pondering. Frankly, I thought she seemed a bit stoned in that scene. 

1 hour ago, druzy said:

cou.png

Thanks. The way she talked about it on the show, it sounded like the hearing for CS was on a completely different day. It was confusing! 

• Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, dabronx said:

A friend of mine recently started working for CPS. Even though I always kind of knew it - it’s still shocking to hear how high (or would that be low) the bar is set for th before action is taken let alone removal. Apparently a shit ton of time and resources is devoted to family members calling on each other in tit for tat nonsense. Also if Parents refuse to let you in you can go back but with Sherrif. If parents still don’t answer I’m not sure how many times they’ll keep going to see inside of house (i’ll Ask when I back from vacation) also cases can be closed out just be seeing kid get off school bus and looking clean and dressed. I don’t think contact is actually required (again I’ll ask when I back). If those kids’ living situations change it will be because babs and Dorris and or Nathan go to court to enforce or modify the terms of their agreements long before CPS does anything.

Drew confirmed on his podcast that CPS has visited them over 30 times. He also stated each kid has their own therapist and the "parents" are in counseling. I am sure that was all initiated by CPS. Jenelle was investigated by CPS when she gave birth to Eggsley and the child was born with marijuana in her system. There is a scene that will be airing in a future episode where the sheriff's go to Jenelle's door.  I am sure many of those calls are due to viewer intervention, but no doubt Doris and Nathan are also making calls. Doris worked in the system before she retired so, she knows how it works. 

We know already that it will take something egregious for any child to be removed from their custody. CPS is so overloaded with cases on top of the fact that the courts are all about keeping children with their families. If every kid was removed due to the kind of actions we are watching on screen, 90 percent (just a guess on my part) of children would be in foster care or with other relatives.

16 minutes ago, Mkay said:

She commented that both court hearings were held the same day.  Hahaha people were asking if that was her court shirt.  ?

Much better than the classy court heels Jenelle sports.  I love Chelsea's friend, Chelsey. She is such a supportive friend and has been there for all the drama and happiness. I love her. If I may be superficial for a moment, Chelsey just radiates so much beauty. Her beautiful smile can be seen a mile away. She has such class, personality, and a beautiful spirit. She blows all of these fake ass bitches out of the water. All of the plastic surgery in the world can never make Kail radiate the sunshine and beauty that Chelsea's friend radiates. She is more than a friend. She is family. I love their friendship.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 20
57 minutes ago, zenme said:

Re: Kaiser and the spilled juice: have those dumbasses never heard of sippy cups? 

Right? My older kids still use a straw cup in the car and when traveling. Hell, even my portable cup has a straw! It's just easier. They have really unfounded expectations for what a 3-year-old should and shouldn't do. 

• Love 20
4 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

One thing I forgot to mention earlier, was anyone else annoyed when Leah questioned why the therapist wasn't "setting goals" during his sessions with Gracie? I'm assuming the therapist has a Master's or PhD and is eminently more qualified to counsel children than Leah and her Affirmation bullshit. Reading "The Secret" and reciting your "feels" does not make you a mental health expert Leah, so have a seat please.

right??? I'm sure the professionals know they need to establish a comfortable relationships with kids first before they start giving them homework on feelings lol   and what kind of goals would a child need to set anyways??? Gracie just needs someone she can talk to. 

• Love 10
(edited)
12 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

One thing I forgot to mention earlier, was anyone else annoyed when Leah questioned why the therapist wasn't "setting goals" during his sessions with Gracie? I'm assuming the therapist has a Master's or PhD and is eminently more qualified to counsel children than Leah and her Affirmation bullshit. Reading "The Secret" and reciting your "feels" does not make you a mental health expert Leah, so have a seat.

Very much annoyed.

Leah forgets her therapy was due to ADDICTION. As far as I know, Gracie is in therapy due to her behavior. Two different matters. Leah was given goals due to her particular issues. Gracie needs to vent. Gracie is probably not saying much right now. The relationship hasn't truly been established at this point. The therapist is a stranger to Gracie. It will likely take some time for her to warm up to this person and trust her. I imagine Leah's therapy involved her coming right out and blaming everyone for her troubles.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 16
46 minutes ago, MitaJo said:

I've said it before and I still believe to this day that Jenelle doesn't want custody of Jace at all, because that's more work for her. She just wants to continue this storyline so that she looks like a loving and caring mom, and not the big sister she really is.

Regarding the make-up Kail and Lindsie were wearing, I think it's either because they have a live video feature through their Instagram or Facebook page or because they take photos during the podcast. Either way though, that was a lot of damn makeup.

I was thinking during that conversation about "bad words" that Jenelle was totally being questioned more like an older sister or young aunt than a mother. By Maryssa and Jace. Because she's definitely not a mom figure. She's a disinterested babysitter who will engage in stupid conversations about bad words without reminding the kids there are words that kids don't use. Idiot.

Kail and Lindsie's podcast is cringe-worthy. And I believe you are right about the live video portion. I've listened to parts of a couple of them (that's how I know it's cringe-worthy) and they've talked about people joining them via skype or FB messenger calls or whatever. And Lindsie is just so painfully dumb. And sheltered. I listened to them talk about traveling to other countries and several times Lindsie made stupid fucking comments about being uncomfortable leaving an all inclusive resort because the locals don't speak a language she understands. 

• Love 11
12 hours ago, FrankieTankie said:

What the Fuck does Brittany do???!!!! Please someone help answer this .... what is her occupation..... All the hags were suppose to be headed to work and there’s Brittany in her Pj’s in the car then they cut back to apartment later in the day and she still wearing same Pj’s while eating cereal out of the box and it looked like she was feeding some to that baby.... that whole family is nasty gross money hungry leaches 

Now you've got me curious. I did a bit of a search but didn't uncover anything. She probably works in a store or something, and wasn't she at some point in school? I did look at her Twitter page and she has her own corps of good friends and is having fun. I'm sure she spends time with Nova but isn't feeling obligated. Remember, she was pregnant at the same time as Briana but decided she was not ready and had an abortion. She's not going to be a substitute mom for her niece. I bet when the MTV bucks are gone she's going to pack her bags and get a real life.

• Love 5

I honestly think Nathan is the better parent.  A terrifying guy who assaulted his girlfriend and has PTSD but, to my knowledge, isn't seeing a therapist, is the better home for a young child.  That is terrifying.  Poor Jace needs to stay with Barbara at all times, Kaiser needs to split his time between Barbara and Nathan/his mom, and poor Einsley needs to go to an adoptive family who will get that baby a helmet to reshape her head and will love her more than drugs. I don't know who Marissa's mom is, but maybe she can actually be a kid there and no be the parent while dad and step-monster and strung out on goodness only knows what.  I think it is a travesty that Amber had charges filed on her for the footage of her hitting Gary (she should have, understand) and David and Jenelle are filmed doing all the crap they are and nothing happens.  Ugh,  Poor Kaiser. I just want to hug the boy and let him feel like he is loved rather than a colossal screw up no one wants.

• Love 16
(edited)
11 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

I think it is a travesty that Amber had charges filed on her for the footage of her hitting Gary (she should have, understand) and David and Jenelle are filmed doing all the crap they are and nothing happens.  Ugh,  Poor Kaiser. I just want to hug the boy and let him feel like he is loved rather than a colossal screw up no one wants.

Amber hit Gary and the scene aired on tv. Callers contacted authorities. That brought about the child neglect charge against her because she committed the D.V. in the presence of a child which then brought forth the child neglect charge against her. CPS was involved because of that child neglect charge. That is different than what is happening with Jenelle. Neither one of those two Dumb Fucks has committed a felony in the presence of any minor AND been charged with a felony in the presence of a minor.

@politichick    Brittany has a job. I don't think she has ever revealed what she does. In her Being Brittany special, she talked about wanting to move to Seattle. She was in Seattle visiting friends there. In a later scene, Roxanne said she'd love if Brittany had her own life, but Roxanne then lays the guilt trip about her leaving. Brittany also revealed in that episode she had a miscarriage.

If Brittany didn't work, she'd be the one caring for the baby instead of her being put in daycare, I assume.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 10
12 hours ago, FrankieTankie said:

What the Fuck does Brittany do???!!!! Please someone help answer this .... what is her occupation..... All the hags were suppose to be headed to work and there’s Brittany in her Pj’s in the car then they cut back to apartment later in the day and she still wearing same Pj’s while eating cereal out of the box and it looked like she was feeding some to that baby.... that whole family is nasty gross money hungry leaches 

That's what I was thinking...she looked like a schlub. What the heck does she do? Her hair was dirty, she had on a wrinkled flannel shirt and yoga pants...maybe she works in phone call center her or something? Does her sister work? Luis will eventually be a deadbeat Dad...handwriting's on the wall .

• Love 2
(edited)
10 minutes ago, kicksave said:

That's what I was thinking...she looked like a schlub. What the heck does she do? Her hair was dirty, she had on a wrinkled flannel shirt and yoga pants...maybe she works in phone call center her or something? Does her sister work? Luis will eventually be a deadbeat Dad...handwriting's on the wall .

I think you're thinking of Brianna (Nova and Stella's mom), because I thought the same thing. The flannel over the tank top and some very casual pants. I thought a call center as well.  She sure as hell isn't interacting with clients in person in that outfit.

People are speculating what Brianna's sister, Brittany might be doing for work right now. It could be that she's not doing child care because she put her foot down and refused in order to keep her options open. I can't imagine the pressure that agreeing to watch Stella until she finds a job would put on her. The rest of the coven would probably expect her to find an appropriate daycare situation for Stella to replace herself. And then they'd pick it apart...the location is wrong, the cost is too high, the curriculum isn't pre-school related, the care providers are this or that...I hope she put her foot down at least. 

ETA: Lol @Kazu...posted at the same time again. hahahahha.

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, asemumma said:

Why the Hell were Kail and her sidekick in full glam makeup & hair to tape a podcast? We all know she has a face for radio, but that doesn’t mean she needed all of the warpaint. 

I thought exactly the same thing...these broads know what a podcast is don't they.  And anal bleaching...Kail, just STFU please and someone pass the brain bleach.

• Love 5
(edited)
43 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I wondered about that.  

D28B728A-A184-4E9B-848B-BFB00DCEAE55.png

I didn't see Adumb in that upper photo? What scene was that? I only saw his face when he was in the courthouse.

I checked my DVR. I didn't see him walking outside.

Another thing I noticed, that bottle in the car, resembled one that was on the kitchen table at breakfast. It looked like it might have been one of the kid's bottle. 

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

IIRC, Maryssa's bio mom is a druggie who lost custody to her parents. The grandparents were having issues with Maryssa and that's how she ended up with Dave. So out of all the adult relations in Maryssa's life, UBT was considered the best option by the courts. Let that one sink in for a moment....

I wonder if Maryssa’s maternal grandparents (one or both) were having severe health issues that made it hard for them to care for Maryssa. I would HOPE they loved and nurtured her properly, and it was due to no fault of their own they couldn’t care for her any more. But yes it’s sad. 

• Love 11