Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E24: Unicorn Poop

druzy
  • Start Topic

42 minutes ago, cheewhiz said:

I thought exactly the same thing...these broads know what a podcast is don't they.  And anal bleaching...Kail, just STFU please and someone pass the brain bleach.

Whenever this topic comes up, I am reminded of Meredith from "The Office" saying "In my experience, men are WAY more interested in the back of you."

lolololol...KAILYN!

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Kazu said:

See previous comment.

Yes, Briana works. That has been mentioned a few times. She works for a time share company and has worked there for five years.

I know that...I was referring to her sister.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

IIRC, Maryssa's bio mom is a druggie who lost custody to her parents. The grandparents were having issues with Maryssa and that's how she ended up with Dave. So out of all the adult relations in Maryssa's life, UBT was considered the best option by the courts. Let that one sink in for a moment....

Right? That tells me everything I need to know about that family. Poor kid. 

• Love 6
16 hours ago, gotta watch said:

YIKES. I just caught the last 5 minutes and Jenelle and David scared the beejesus out of me. The way they talk to and around those children makes my blood run cold.

He's psychotic. I would have serious issues with how he grabbed my child if I were Janelle. But on the other hand, she's just garbage. I don't think I have ever heard them to talk to the kids in a loving fashion. Janelle speaks to them like they are her homies...

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, Abmis said:

Kail, you can't have it both ways and no one cares about your asshole. 

Well, I do care about never having to hear about it, so does that technically mean that I care about her asshole? Nevermind, I don't wanna know the answer to that. 

5 minutes ago, gotta watch said:

I thought I was a regular on this board, but I missed what "PPP" means?

Puff puff pass.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Kazu said:

I didn't see Adumb in that upper photo? What scene was that? I only saw his face when he was in the courthouse.

I checked my DVR. I didn't see him walking outside.

Another thing I noticed, that bottle in the car, resembled one that was on the kitchen table at breakfast. It looked like it might have been one of the kid's bottle. 

It says 2 episodes so maybe the first one where Aubree got her name change. That would be last week’s episode, I think.  I remember seeing him.  

• Love 5

Kailyn has become quite the diva...making demands, hair and make up professionally done for every appearance even a podcast where no one sees you...so she 's talking about another child by a baby daddy that she is not living with? Great idea Kail...Anal bleaching? Gross...I'm so tired of her whining and complaining about all her baby daddies...ugh. Cut her loose MTV.

Jenelle and David are terrifying...aggressive, angry guy and passive, lazy, uninvolved mother makes for a scary situation for all the kids there. From what I saw, the kids were just being kids. Their "bad behavior" aka kids being kids, must have interfered with Jenelle and David's drinking/drugging. David pulling Kaiser by the arm and dragging him into a room and slamming the door was beyond frightening...does anybody besides me think that David hit Kaiser in that room? All of his parenting is threatening and intimidating...if I was a child in that environment, I would be terrified of David... knowing that my mother is a passive dolt that doesn't protect me or look out for me and is complicit with David's verbal, emotional and probable physical abuse would be worse. Anybody know why Nathan's mother isn't pursuing custody of Kaiser anymore? This poor child needs someone to advocate for him...this isn't going to end well. David is just a nightmare...the profanity he uses in front of the kids and TO the kids is disgusting let alone all the other crazy, sociopathic stuff he does. I might add that Jenelle's description to her friend of this "resort" and the "cabin with an outdoor playground" was hilarious...no snow except the manmade stuff on the sled run, house was not a resort 5 star "cabin"...and the outdoor playground was mud with a ball attached to a pole in the mud. And they wondered why the kids were bored and running around the house? Anyone else think that something is off with Ensley? 

• Love 20

I know this is not going to go over well but I’m sorry, those kids were very ill behaved.  Since when is it ok for kids to jump up and down on a couch and throw themselves over the top of the couch and run and scream through out the house.  If you don’t respect your own furniture then have some respect for other people’s property.  They were acting like wild animals and I don’t play like that.  My kids are very high energy and they are not allowed to be wild and crazy like that in the house.  What I do is take them outside and play with them.  I’ll have them play soccer and baseball and if I’m tired and don’t want to run around I’ll watch them play basketball or make silly obstacle courses for them to run.  I think they’re hyped up because 1- they aren’t paid attention to and 2- they probably eat a lot of junk food and sugar.

• Love 12
30 minutes ago, usernameG said:

He's psychotic. I would have serious issues with how he grabbed my child if I were Janelle. But on the other hand, she's just garbage. I don't think I have ever heard them to talk to the kids in a loving fashion. Janelle speaks to them like they are her homies...

TRUE! For Jenelle, Soulmate du Jour will always > any child, including her own. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

UBT is one of the dumbest people I've ever heard speak. Last week we had "talking words". This week we have "the kids have not earned their stay! They have ruined their welcome!". The fuck does that even MEAN? It's like words pop in his head & he just blurts them out. Does he have Tourette's? Also, it surprises me that they drink Corona. It's a MEXICAN beer, and is usually consumed with a pretty little lime wedge. I would have guessed he was a Budweiser bitch (not saying people who drink Bud are bitches...just him). 

Not like Jenelle deserves, well anything at all really, but has her disgusting husband ever heard of a thing called a "birthday card"? "Here is your present! Look at my phone". Classy as always. 

That rings of words you’d say to your slave or indentured servant- not your CHILD. 

• Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

It says 2 episodes so maybe the first one where Aubree got her name change. That would be last week’s episode, I think.  I remember seeing him.  

Re the wonky editing about Chelsea.

I checked both episodes. Those are two different scenes. This is the run-down.

In last week's episode, MTV must have inserted old footage of Adumb appearing at the courthouse since he is not part of the show anymore. He wasn't shown again in the episode.

In last week's episode, Chelsey Grace was wearing a black shirt. Last night's episode she was wearing a purple shirt. She wore the same sweater.

In last week's episode, Chelsea wore the grey turtleneck and had a black jacket. She mentioned to Cole how she had TWO COURT HEARINGS - one for the name change and the other regarding supervised visitation. Nothing was said about Adumb or his support order request. She said to Cole, "If it has to be at the supervised visitation center, so be it, if that is what it comes down to. As long as Aubree is safe."

Last night's episode showed Chelsea and Chelsey Grace walking out of the administration building TOGETHER after the name change and reduction of visitation to the Lind's was approved. Chelsea was NOT wearing her jacket. In last night's episode, Chelsea walked out of that same building ALONE while wearing her black jacket. Chelsey Grace was waiting in the car. That was for the mediation about child support with Adumb.

So, that means three hearings took place on two different days, correct? The child support order mediation scene took place on last night's episode with the other two hearings took place in last week's episode.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 3
(edited)
57 minutes ago, Juniebaby said:

I know this is not going to go over well but I’m sorry, those kids were very ill behaved.  Since when is it ok for kids to jump up and down on a couch and throw themselves over the top of the couch and run and scream through out the house.  If you don’t respect your own furniture then have some respect for other people’s property.  They were acting like wild animals and I don’t play like that.  My kids are very high energy and they are not allowed to be wild and crazy like that in the house.  What I do is take them outside and play with them.  I’ll have them play soccer and baseball and if I’m tired and don’t want to run around I’ll watch them play basketball or make silly obstacle courses for them to run.  I think they’re hyped up because 1- they aren’t paid attention to and 2- they probably eat a lot of junk food and sugar.

You kind of answered the question of "when is it ok for kids to jump up and down on a couch, etc". The kids aren't being played with. When they were outside playing, they were yelled at. They get attention, but it's never positive, unless they're trying to be fake for the cameras, which is usually when Barb is around. They could be hopped up on sugar or whatever, but the kids are on vacation, away from their home with their personal things. Their "parents" are complaining about being tired, laying around on the couch, yelling at them for every thing they do to entertain themselves in that house. They're clearly not allowed to watch TV when filming (at least I've never seen any of them watch tv in previous episodes), D&J don't seem to encourage them to read or play board games, I didn't see an IPad or smart phone. I don't blame those kids for acting like wild animals in that situation. Outside of Kaiser, who is really still just a baby, I've never seen them get too crazy at home. I mean Jace does have some behavioral issues sometimes, but for the most part he's not all over the place.

Edited by MitaJo
  • Love 17
(edited)

@kicksave yes i do think something is up with ensley. i watched a video (on ig, or here, or an episode can’t remember) of david feeding her & she didn’t focus on him or the food on the utensil in front of her. she kept staring very deep into nothing. it was not like watching a baby/toddler being fed & being distracted by something. it was just her staring forward not focusing on anything. its so weird. she seems so out of it all the time & this might sound weird or silly but like her eyes are so dark..i have never seen her pupils & its just off-putting to me. lol. i seriously worry for her. it makes me wonder if jenelle smoking her whole pregnancy did this or something more she’s just never going to reveal. idk, but something is definitely up with ensley.

Edited by shinyclefable
i can never spell jenelle’s name right
  • Love 14
8 minutes ago, Mkay said:

It’s because Jenelle doesn’t play Yahtzee with them. Ha! 

Jenelle and David were cranky because they were hung over. Try couldn’t handle four kids. Imagine how much more awful it is now that David’s son visits now.  I never hated people ive never met before as much as I do David and Jenelle. 

I was more responding to the original poster's comments about the kids and how how they were acting up and jumping all over the furniture. I know full well that Jenelle and David suck as parents, but if the kids had other shit to do, they maybe wouldn't have been running all over the place. I know parents who aren't even as bad as those two who still have kids that get when they're bored.

And, they actually don't need their parents to play Yahtzee or any games with them, but it would be cool if they had that stuff available. I don't know or care about why J&D were cranky and if it's drugs or alcohol, well, that's just normal for Jenelle. But since they can't handle kids being kids, they should probably make sure there's something for the kids to do to keep them out of their face.

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, Juniebaby said:

My kids aren't allowed to do those things either, but they still do them from time to time. Kids aren't perfect. And, heck, neither are adults. We are constantly doing things we're not supposed to do (speeding, gossiping, etc.) I think those kids were cooped up all weekend and bored out of their minds. Jenelle and David have no idea how to plan a trip with kids. They probably fed them crap and then did absolutely nothing with them - just expected them to entertain themselves, but quietly. It was appalling. 

2 minutes ago, MitaJo said:

And, they actually don't need their parents to play Yahtzee or any games with them, but it would be cool if they had that stuff available. I don't know or care about why J&D were cranky and if it's drugs or alcohol, well, that's just normal for Jenelle. But since they can't handle kids being kids, they should probably make sure there's something for the kids to do to keep them out of their face.

I think the poster was making a joking reference to some dumb shit Jenelle said about Barb never playing Yahtzee with HER. 

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I think the poster was making a joking reference to some dumb shit Jenelle said about Barb never playing Yahtzee with HER. 

Oh, ok. I thought it was in reference to me saying they don't have board games. My apologies. LOL

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, shinyclefable said:

@kicksave yes i do think something is up with ensley. i watched a video (on ig, or here, or an episode can’t remember) of david feeding her & she didn’t focus on him or the food on the utensil in front of her. she kept staring very deep into nothing. it was not like watching a baby/toddler being fed & being distracted by something. it was just her staring forward not focusing on anything. its so weird. she seems so out of it all the time & this might sound weird or silly but like her eyes are so dark..i have never seen her pupils & its just off-putting to me. lol. i seriously worry for her. it makes me wonder if jenelle smoking her whole pregnancy did this or something more she’s just never going to reveal. idk, but something is definitely up with ensley.

She might be autistic. Or at least be on the Spectrum. 

• Love 1
(edited)
52 minutes ago, Kazu said:

Re the wonky editing about Chelsea.

I checked both episodes. Those are two different scenes. This is the run-down.

MTV must have inserted old footage of Adumb appearing at the courthouse since he is not part of the show anymore. He was shown walking into the courthouse in last week's episode. He wasn't shown again.

In last week's episode, Chelsey Grace was wearing a black shirt. Last night's episode she was wearing a purple shirt. She wore the same sweater.

In last week's episode, Chelsea wore the grey turtleneck and had a black jacket. She mentioned to Cole how she had TWO COURT HEARINGS - one for the name change and the other regarding supervised visitation. Nothing was said about Adumb or his support order request. She said to Cole, "If it has to be at the supervised visitation center, so be it, if that is what it comes down to. As long as Aubree is safe."

Last night's episode showed Chelsea and Chelsey Grace walking out of the administration building together. Chelsea was NOT wearing her jacket. In last week's episode, Chelsea walked out of that same building ALONE while wearing her black jacket. Chelsey Grace was waiting in the car. That was for the mediation about child support.

So, that means three hearings took place on two different days, correct? The child support order mediation scene took place on last night's episode with the other two hearings took place in last week's episode.

?

My Brain hurts keeping up with their court dates, soul mates, babies and baby daddies. He said and she saids. I need what  @FairyDusted (now that I know what PPP is ?) got because these people have too much going on. Great job, Kazu, for breaking that down for us. ?

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I am reminded of Meredith from "The Office" saying "In my experience, men are WAY more interested in the back of you."

lolololol...KAILYN!

...and there is a fight over who gets to hold the camera. lol!

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Blissfool said:

So Ali wears cute, modern glasses at her bday party with her dad, but creepy, David Koresh glasses at her party with her mom?

Either, Corey has a stash of cute glasses on hand, or......editing. 

Dwight Schrute glasses on a little girl...

glasses.jpg

schrute-screengrab.jpg

• Love 13
(edited)
5 hours ago, BitterApple said:

My heart breaks for Kaiser and his siblings. They weren't even being bad, they were just being typical kids who needed to burn off some energy. It was shitty of UBT to guilt trip them and blame them for ruining the vacation when they really didn't.

I'm loving Chelsea's cowl-necked Court Sweater. 

Kail is sooooo pissed Chris wants nothing to do with her. I guarantee he didn't sign that birth certificate because he wanted a DNA test first. As far as I know Chris and his family aren't abusive or dangerous criminals, so why shouldn't they be allowed time with Lux? Sorry Kail, but them's the breaks when you have a child and your trap plan fails. 

Should we take bets on how long it's going to be before Looooo-issss flakes on paying for daycare? I'm also not gonna rag on Brittney for being "lazy." Nova's not her kid, she's not obligated to play surrogate mommy if she doesn't want to. 

Absolutely. I actually never thought of the that,   he was staying away till the DNA test.  Smart move for him. Of course Kail wouldn't mention that part.

She went from complaining about visitation then the supervisor during the visitation,  and ends it with a cracking voice saying, her son still loses in the end because he doesn't have his mom and dad together. 

She wants Chris to want her....she thought having a  child would secure that. After all it worked on Jo and Javi.

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

That rings of words you’d say to your slave or indentured servant- not your CHILD. 

It sounds like he's parroting stuff he learned in a parenting class without understanding how it's applied.  I know many parents who have outright turned a around and drove their kids home when they were behaving very badly and saying they haven't earned that particular outing.  It's a form of following through punishment, "If you don't behave then we can't enjoy the visit so we'll go home instead" and actually going home instead of threatening it. But I don't think it applied to the situation they were in.  It's like he's doing it to show how he's a great parent and doesn't hit the kids when they misbehave and instead shows consequences for actions, but it's not right how he does it.

• Love 5

Another weird thing I noticed with Jenelle & David; it looked like when David's mom came back from child exchange (the argument with Nathan), Jenelle and Marissa are in the background eating what looks like delivery pizza and drinking Coke. David looks like he's cutting up a veggie tray (?) or something and all of a sudden his Mom says "I'm gonna grab one of your pickles" and it looks like he's laying out pickles from a jar out on a plate? FREAKS. Or they just had the munchies.

1 hour ago, kicksave said:

She might be autistic. Or at least be on the Spectrum. 

Lurch will blow his top if that is the case. My daughter is on the spectrum, high end but still, it can be very difficult at times with trying to arrange therapies, insurance, dealing with meltdowns, etc.  I can't imagine two people like Lurch and Jenelle dealing with all of that considering they can't handle regular kid things like spilling juice or a potty accident without getting violent or having a verbally abusive. 

• Love 12
38 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

She wants Chris to want her....she thought having a  child would secure that. After all it worked on Jo and Javi.

That's what I think as well. She certainly didn't care about Lincoln having both parents together when she was done with Javi, so why is it so important in this case? If Chris is filing for visitation and follows through, then yes, Lux will have a father in his life, but because it isn't on Kail's terms, it's not enough. Chris won't play house with her, so she's gonna throw up every roadblock possible to make it difficult to see his son.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, MitaJo said:

I was more responding to the original poster's comments about the kids and how how they were acting up and jumping all over the furniture. I know full well that Jenelle and David suck as parents, but if the kids had other shit to do, they maybe wouldn't have been running all over the place. I know parents who aren't even as bad as those two who still have kids that get when they're bored.

I was being silly and quoting Jenelle’s previous rant about Barb. 

1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

My kids aren't allowed to do those things either, but they still do them from time to time. Kids aren't perfect. And, heck, neither are adults. We are constantly doing things we're not supposed to do (speeding, gossiping, etc.) I think those kids were cooped up all weekend and bored out of their minds. Jenelle and David have no idea how to plan a trip with kids. They probably fed them crap and then did absolutely nothing with them - just expected them to entertain themselves, but quietly. It was appalling. 

I was. 

• Love 8
(edited)
47 minutes ago, gotta watch said:

Another weird thing I noticed with Jenelle & David; it looked like when David's mom came back from child exchange (the argument with Nathan), Jenelle and Marissa are in the background eating what looks like delivery pizza and drinking Coke. David looks like he's cutting up a veggie tray (?) or something and all of a sudden his Mom says "I'm gonna grab one of your pickles" and it looks like he's laying out pickles from a jar out on a plate? FREAKS. Or they just had the munchies.

It looked like the before or after of Ensleys birthday party.  The clothes and items in the background match the Instagram pics.  Which is weird because that would make it January in last week’s episode.   The episode last night is December, when they went to grandfather mountain on Jenelle’s instagram.  At some point this season I’m sure they will show ensleys birthday party, so we will got January again.  The timing is weird with these episodes. I wonder if the Airbnb David mentioned as part of Jenelle’s present is the picture of her playing in the “bamboo Forrest” with no pants on.  ?

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 11

Why is David still on my aceeen? When will he be fired?!?!? Seriously, “why are the cameras in here? We aren’t doing anything, there’s no reason for them to be here we are going home!” I did not get that? I know the gang was leaving the vacation (which wow looked like a super fun vacation.. not) but mtv would still have footage of them driving home, why David? Because both you and Janelle have agreeed to be on a reality show, that means mtv puts cameras in your car and they don’t care what you are doing in your car. Seriously. Ugh. And the way they treated the kids was awful. Both of them. And Janelle thinks she can handle this on a day to day basis? 

I still don’t watch Brianna. I don’t watch Kail anymore either.

Leah seems to be doing really good.   Although I’m confused with the venue choice for the bday party, apparently there were other options and this one was the best for Ali? Okay? I wonder what the other venues were like then. Also I smiled that one of the unicorns had glasses like Ali.

I have nothing to say on Chelsea that hasn’t been said. The only thing I feel for is for Aubree but  she has Cole and I think she’ll be okay. I don wonder if anyone is going to explain the situation to her about Adam. Soon she will have questions. 

Its scary how all the original kids are now turning 8. Only seven years away from when their moms started on these shows. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

When Jace and Maryssa asked if the 'p' word was bad, I really think Maryssa had other 'p' words in mind other than 'piss.'  

Lol I was scared of what that “C” word was going to be.  Hahahaa

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Actually, it didn't. Jo broke it off with Kanal shortly after Isaac was born. She tried to get him back and did the guilt trip on him by telling him Isaac needed his family. As for Javi, she got him to marry her and then she became pregnant. She threw that marriage away when she decided to play tiddly-winks with other guys behind her husband's back. I am sure Javi would have forgiven her and continued the marriage, but she wasn't wanting him anymore. She only wanted Javi back when Chris no longer wanted her.

The birthday party - That piñata at that birthday party was sorry as hell. I'd be laughed at if I brought that thing to a birthday party. That thing was so thin, and it took two whacks before it broke apart. Not sure the Simms clan knew how it should be regarding hitting a piñata . All the kids are to take turns swinging at it. Gracie was the only one who hit it. How boring!

• Love 9
24 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Why is David still on my aceeen? When will he be fired?!?!? Seriously, “why are the cameras in here? We aren’t doing anything, there’s no reason for them to be here we are going home!” I did not get that? I know the gang was leaving the vacation (which wow looked like a super fun vacation.. not) but mtv would still have footage of them driving home, why David? Because both you and Janelle have agreeed to be on a reality show, that means mtv puts cameras in your car and they don’t care what you are doing in your car. Seriously. Ugh. And the way they treated the kids was awful. Both of them. And Janelle thinks she can handle this on a day to day basis? 

I still don’t watch Brianna. I don’t watch Kail anymore either.

Leah seems to be doing really good.   Although I’m confused with the venue choice for the bday party, apparently there were other options and this one was the best for Ali? Okay? I wonder what the other venues were like then. Also I smiled that one of the unicorns had glasses like Ali.

I have nothing to say on Chelsea that hasn’t been said. The only thing I feel for is for Aubree but  she has Cole and I think she’ll be okay. I don wonder if anyone is going to explain the situation to her about Adam. Soon she will have questions. 

Its scary how all the original kids are now turning 8. Only seven years away from when their moms started on these shows. 

Unfortunately they had already filmed most of the season when David was fired, so we’ll have to put up with him up until then.

• Love 8

IMO David was trying to look like a good parent with "boundaries" and "consequences". But because he has zero understanding of human emotions or children, it was a monumental fuck up which achieved nothing but traumatizing the kids. 

It should have looked like this: 

"Please don't do (behaviour) because (reason). How about instead we do (interesting activity)?

If they continue, "I have asked you not to do (behaviour). If you don't stop, (consequence) will happen." 

The point is to provide an alternative behaviour and redirect the energy, not screech at kids for being kids and suddenly decide on a disproportionate consequence. No wonder the kids looked shell shocked, David went from drugged out stoner to violent in 0.2 seconds. 

Jenelle and David ruined that trip because they are shitty, terrible parents and they only have themselves to blame. Neither of them are fit to care for a pot plant, let alone human children with feelings.  

• Love 19
19 minutes ago, leighroda said:

Unfortunately they had already filmed most of the season when David was fired, so we’ll have to put up with him up until then.

Ugh, that sucks. I cringe when I see their parenting “skills”.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, ChocolateAddict said:

IMO David was trying to look like a good parent with "boundaries" and "consequences". But because he has zero understanding of human emotions or children, it was a monumental fuck up which achieved nothing but traumatizing the kids. 

"Please don't do (behaviour) because (reason). How about instead we do (interesting activity)?

If they continue, "I have asked you not to do (behaviour). If you don't stop, (consequence) will happen." 

The point is to provide an alternative behaviour and redirect the energy, not screech at kids for being kids and suddenly decide on a disproportionate consequence. No wonder the kids looked shell shocked, David went from drugged out stoner to violent in 0.2 seconds. 

Jenelle and David ruined that trip because they are shitty, terrible parents and they only have themselves to blame. Neither of them are fit to care for a pot plant, let alone human children with feelings.  

This. ^^^

That horror cabin scene did not make sense at all. Jenelle said they were leaving..."We're going home."  Were they taking the kids back home and dumping them with relatives only to return back to the cabin? I mean, they didn't take their luggage and left everything in the cabin. It looked like they left the fireplace going as well. The lights on the Christmas tree were on and the place was a mess. Or were they going to drive around and go ballistic on the kids away from the cameras and then return to the cabin?

• Love 11
46 minutes ago, Kazu said:

This. ^^^

That horror cabin scene did not make sense at all. Jenelle said they were leaving..."We're going home."  Were they taking the kids back home and dumping them with relatives only to return back to the cabin? I mean, they didn't take their luggage and left everything in the cabin. It looked like they left the fireplace going as well. The lights on the Christmas tree were on and the place was a mess. Or were they going to drive around and go ballistic on the kids away from the cameras and then return to the cabin?

I noticed it looked like they left a bunch of shit too. who knows? They're the types to move out of an apartment and leave all their crap behind.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Abmis said:

TTTTI know it's all been mentioned upthread, but I have to get it off my chest. I hate the way Kaiser is being to set up to fail.  He's going to be in big trouble if he poops his pants, but he can't go use the bathroom.  UBT announces that Kaiser always spills, yet he's given a heavy looking glass that he probably can't get his little hands around instead of a kid sized, spillproof  glass.  He gets yelled at for not having his shoes and socks on, but neither UBT or Jenelle will get off their ass to help him.  And why was he in a short sleeved t-shirt in the car when everyone else was wearing a winter coat?  I can't imagine the pent up anger and frustration he must be dealing with.  How sad that a bunch of strangers on the internet seem to care more about his welfare than the assholes he lives with.  

I kept thinking what a good thing it is that this is being televised, so that Nathan and his mother will have evidence to use in court.  I agree with everything you say, plus I was horrified by the way UBT grabbed Kaiser's arm when he pulled him to his room.  It's so easy to wrench a kid's shoulder out of the socket or even to cause a spiral break of the upper arm bone--spiral breaks are typical of child abuse--without really meaning to.  It is sadistic for an adult to blame children for a "ruined" vacation.  UBT and Jenelle were bored and ready to go home.  The kids were having a great time--granted, running up and down those outside stairs was probably dangerous, but the way to stop that activity is not to sit still and yell about it.  At the very least, they could have dragged their drugged-up asses outside and sat on the deck--where they would be able to watch the children play--you know, like parents do, especially when the kids are playing in a strange environment.

If UBT is no longer filmed, how will we know that he's not abusing Kaiser?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, ChocolateAddict said:

I can't wait for the day jenelles kids tell her off about what a terrible parent she's been their entire lives and never speak to her again .. because that will happen . My heart really breaks for those kids because they have hardly anyone in their lives who put them first or care about how they feel . Right now they're still innocent and probably a little naive to some of it , but the day will come when David and Jenelle will divorce and all of those kids will abandon them and hopefully stay close as siblings . 

David really is straight out of a horror movie . He Makes my skin crawl . 

• Love 9

Can Kail not go 5 minutes without talking to one of her hanger on friends? She demands of her friend "stay by your phone!" Don't her friends have lives or jobs? 

Free Kaiser!

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Mothra said:

I kept thinking what a good thing it is that this is being televised, so that Nathan and his mother will have evidence to use in court.  I agree with everything you say, plus I was horrified by the way UBT grabbed Kaiser's arm when he pulled him to his room.  It's so easy to wrench a kid's shoulder out of the socket or even to cause a spiral break of the upper arm bone--spiral breaks are typical of child abuse--without really meaning to.  It is sadistic for an adult to blame children for a "ruined" vacation.  UBT and Jenelle were bored and ready to go home.  The kids were having a great time--granted, running up and down those outside stairs was probably dangerous, but the way to stop that activity is not to sit still and yell about it.  At the very least, they could have dragged their drugged-up asses outside and sat on the deck--where they would be able to watch the children play--you know, like parents do, especially when the kids are playing in a strange environment.

If UBT is no longer filmed, how will we know that he's not abusing Kaiser?

I think that other parents have attempted to use footage from the show in custody cases and that it isn't allowed.

I have assumed this is because the footage is edited and manipulated and lines are sometimes fed. Also, MTV doesn't want the cast to back out because they might be held liable for their behavior in some way. Also, I assume that MTV would fight any subpoena of their footage tooth and nail. It is my long held opinion that the bullshit with Amber and Gary way back when scared them enough that they walk a very fine line to not air anything that clearly demonstrates domestic violence and that they've promised the main cast to do everything they can to avoid being put in the Amber situation again.

Someone else correct me if I'm remembering incorrectly, but per that Reddit AMA, if a crew member witnesses what they see is domestic abuse, they have to notify the producer, who then decides whether or not to involve the authorities. 

• Love 7