Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E24: Unicorn Poop

druzy
  • Start Topic

Leah gets a surprising call from Jeremy during the twins’ birthday.

Briana returns to work and Luis makes an appearance.

Kail goes to court with Lux's dad.

Jenelle takes a birthday vacation with all her children.

Chelsea faces off with Adam.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Kazu said:

Benzo Leah gets drunken texts and a booty call from Germ.

Greasy Briana returns to her job and continues to talk shit about Kail. Luis makes an appearance to get his MTV check.

Mother Russia Ass despises having to go to court over the matter of her souvenir baby and is unhappy that she has to give Chris some kind of custody.

Meth Head Adumb goes to court demanding to reduce his child support payments. Currently he pays $0 per month.

HA HA! Sadly I'm only watching to scathe ADUMB. It will brighten up my Monday Night! 

• Love 3

Why the Hell were Kail and her sidekick in full glam makeup & hair to tape a podcast? We all know she has a face for radio, but that doesn’t mean she needed all of the warpaint. 

Brianna and her horrendous pronunciation... “Mommy needs to take care of you BOF.” Grrr..... 

And we’re to believe that all of the sudden Louis is going to pony up $1000 a month for Stella’s daycare?! Yeah, right. That’ll last approximately 2 1/2 weeks before we hear Brianna bitching about how much of a loser he is (as if that wasn’t obvious) and how she can’t affoed daycare. Mark my words. 

• Love 18

Well, I've found out why Lindsie Chrisley hasn't been on Chrisley Knows Best is a while. How the hell did she hook up with Kail of all people?? That looks like the most boring podcast ever.

• Love 11

It isn’t even fun to watch anymore.  I watched a show about Jim Jones first. I only watch because I love snarking with you all.  I can’t stand any of the segments except Chelsea’s.  If David and Jenelle thought having all those kids together was too much, why in the crap did they add visitation with David’s son.  He was better off not being around this disfunctional family.  

Oh but how fun to see Jenelle and David’s house is already falling apart in next week’s episode.  Ha!! ??

• Love 23
21 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Orange face, white hands. I couldn’t pay attention to the scene. 

A30DC3C7-0EC3-4490-A1D8-16B071925112.jpeg

I just saw this live. Her hand is terrifyingly huge. 

Like, her hand is huge in comparison to the size of her head. Jesus H Christ. 

• Love 11
Just now, guilfoyleatpp said:

I just saw this live. Her hand is terrifyingly huge. 

Like, her hand is huge in comparison to the size of her head. Jesus H Christ. 

Hahaha I took this pic on my tv.  I couldn’t pay attention to the scene at all. It was so distracting. 

6 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Kail can't be assed to make sense of her reasoning for fighting Chris on visitation. She wants Lux to have a father but she doesn't want Chris to have visitation. Huh? Tell the truth and shame the devil, you want Chris to want YOU. Not Soap.

Exactly this!!

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

. Oh and the reveal that the Land is beginning to swallow the house set my schedfraude meter to maximum. 

, I love that all of Kail's attempts to get Chris to  e with her have blown up in her face.

West coast here. I am still waiting to watch. Your comment about the land being swallowed reminded me of someone here wishing that would happen and someone else wishing Amber was there when it happened. Who wished that? KUDOS to you. Our wish is coming true!!

Yep, Kanal's attempts have blown up in her face. Her face has also blown up considerably. I wonder if this is why she was adamant to have her baby in another country? I know one reason was to see if Chris came running to her, but I wonder if she was trying to pull an Anna Nicole (RIP) and figured if Suds was born in a different country, she would somehow have more legal power over the baby should things not go as planned.

• Love 10

After not watching this crap for a couple of seasons, I decided to watch this season because I like reading and talking about the show with you guys.  I only made it past the first episode.  After that, just reading the episode description would piss me off.  Jenelle calls 911 on Barb? Nope, couldn't watch that shit.  Now reading here about Kaiser, I just can't do it.  I'm in too good a mood to have these assholes ruin it and they would ruin it for sure.

Except Chelsea. 

• Love 22

Is it me or does Brittany seem over it? I know she always looks dour when with her mom and sister, but appears that her mother's dramatics and her sister's lack of common sense amd poor life choices have started to wear her down. During the restaurant scene, she really looked like she would wanted be anywhere else in the world rather than listen to her mother interrogate Luis. Furthermore, sorry, Nova but Ti Ti is not lazy, unfortunately, is just not obligated to take care of you!

• Love 23
(edited)
15 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

We are suffering these blasted fools. You have great will power. I hate watch a few programs. This one included.

I tried to watch but it's just not entertaining to me at all anymore. I just can't sit and watch kids being emotionally battered. Every time I try to watch I end up being so pisses off and I just can't do it anymore.  I'll keep reading here to keep up but I won't be watching. Just can not do it. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 15
(edited)

What the Fuck does Brittany do???!!!! Please someone help answer this .... what is her occupation..... All the hags were suppose to be headed to work and there’s Brittany in her Pj’s in the car then they cut back to apartment later in the day and she still wearing same Pj’s while eating cereal out of the box and it looked like she was feeding some to that baby.... that whole family is nasty gross money hungry leaches 

Edited by FrankieTankie
  • Love 15
(edited)
12 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

We are suffering these blasted fools. You have great will power. I hate watch a few programs. This one included.

Yep.

*PPP time*

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 7

Ahhhhh! Just in Time Thank you @Kazu

I don't get Adam at all. So he is not working nor paying any bills. But he is opening a business tomorrow but he doesn't know what yet?!! WTF! Even Janelle is more prepared for court.

*PPP* 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

It isn’t even fun to watch anymore.  I watched a show about Jim Jones first. I only watch because I love snarking with you all.  I can’t stand any of the segments except Chelsea’s.  If David and Jenelle thought having all those kids together was too much, why in the crap did they add visitation with David’s son.  He was better off not being around this disfunctional family.  

Oh but how fun to see Jenelle and David’s house is already falling apart in next week’s episode.  Ha!! ??

And in 5..4..3..2..1... she will has tag the manufacturer of her home to complain.  Her DREAM HOME ON HER LAAAAAAAND.

• Love 15
20 minutes ago, Emmierose said:

You say this as if Briana actually gets laid in a room.  The back seat in a parking lot or club allyway seem like more viable options for this chick. 

You beat me to it.

That puta goes straight to the car in the parking lot with her puto and just slides her thong over to the side.

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Corona and driving. 

The Corona box was shown on the stairs.

My feeling is, those two likely left the cabin at night and left the kids alone. They likely went scoring for drugs and Dumb Fuck #2 had some beers while driving back to the cabin which is why that empty bottle was in the cup holder.

• Love 15