Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E05: Can I Get Fries With That?

• Start Topic

This group is laughing their asses off Im sure. Think "Shahs of Sunset" asshole level of entitled.

Michelle, the soup lady in the white dress was mortified, and her daughter apologized to Hannah.  The rest of that group, I would bet, are  too stupid to "get it"

59 minutes ago, WhiskeyVictor said:

At roughly the 12:00 minute mark they show a strange thing on the wall of the galley into which they slide little coloured objects into curved courses or slots. What is that???

(if it's what I'm thinking) when this first aired, I asked the same thing. I was told it was nespresso pods (like k-pods)

• Love 1
On 10/17/2021 at 9:42 AM, dleighg said:

(if it's what I'm thinking) when this first aired, I asked the same thing. I was told it was nespresso pods (like k-pods)

THANK YOU! This has been driving me bonkers for the longest time. Crazy me, I posited that it may be some artsy, strange form of clock! 🤪