Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E17 Kirsten, Michael & Roni

• Start Topic

On 2/24/2021 at 2:07 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

https://starcasm.net/my-600-lb-life-michael-now/   

I know I shouldn't be surprised, but about a year after this episode aired, this starcasm article shows Michael and Roni back together.   

I think the Michael on now is the original episode.   I don't recall seeing it, but I am sure I am repressing my memory of him.  I set the dvr to record it because of lunch

• Love 1
(edited)

Yes, it's the original.   (The WATN shows the wife (Roni?) losing a lot of wieght too, and then the horrible fight and abuse.     The article saying where he is now is chilling, considering the entire dysfunctional arrangement. )

Edited by CrazyInAlabama

In regard to the finger in the door incident: I have a dear friend/ colleague who was arguing with her husband one evening as he was brushing teeth in the bathroom. She was in the doorway with her hand resting on the hinge side of the door jamb. Husband decided to end the argument by slamming the door closed, not realizing where her hand was. Result, tips of the index and middle fingers severed down to the joint just below the fingernail, not reattachable. The surgeon told them it’s a common accident, the cause of most fingertip loss, and a really good reason never to slam a door shut. 

So, it can be accidental, but not responding immediately suggests more purposeful intent. Ugh, just ugh.