Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E08: No One's Gone - Speculation and Live Chat 2018.06.10

• Start Topic

Just now, WalkerTalker said:

She ditched the stadium and them. Or, does she think they are dead, and they think she is dead. 

What noodles where those, what are they called?

I just remember Al saying they were Korean noodles once. 

1 minute ago, raven said:

Someone called it a few pages ago!  Madison is found on tape!  So she ditched the stadium??

But if Alicia thought Madison was dead at the stadium, why did she freak out about the ramen noodles?  How would she know Madison had them?  

(edited)
8 minutes ago, raven said:

Someone called it a few pages ago!  Madison is found on tape!  So she ditched the stadium??

That was my guess!   I assumed that Alicia, Strand and whoever else would find a Madison tape/video somewhere.    And what a thrilling tape it will be, by the way......Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 7

ok, we have seen charred walkers, but the buildings are still standing, not charred. We have not seen any non charred walkers, so the people that lived in the stadium must have made it out

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MostlyContent said:

Yep, or it could be what WalkerTalker just said.  Maybe this happened before they ever found the stadium.  ugh.  

I thought Madison pulled everyone out of the water so they should all have been together after the dam exploded.

• Love 1

Alicia finds time to watch tape. I bet John was thinking ‘hey, little help here’! 

I hope they show why Al thinks Naomi is responsible for Madison’s death. So help me if this carries over to next season...riot! 

• Love 5

I thought the dual timeline was masterfully done through the first 6 episodes.  Now, they're just dragging it out for the sake of dragging it out.  You killed my mother.  Show us effing how !!!!!!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, maystone said:

Honestly, I can follow the Westworld timelines better than I can follow this one right now. Don't know if that's on me or the writers.

Me too. I may not get it at first, but I do on second watch and it’s a fun puzzle. Unlike this mishmash.

• Love 1
Just now, Straycat80 said:

So help me if this carries over to next season...riot! 

I think they'll carry it to the next half of this season.

Wow Dwayne Johnson's in another movie?  Good for him.

• Love 2