Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E08: No One's Gone - Speculation and Live Chat 2018.06.10

• Start Topic

I think they're trying set up a Lost Season 3 scenario ... where you think Madison/Al are talking in the past (consistent with color) but they are really meeting farther into the future than any scene we've seen.

• Love 1
Just now, nodorothyparker said:

They want to blow shit up and let everyone die just to blow shit up and let everyone die.

It makes no sense.  Strand at least used to be reasonable.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

... For a minute there, I was wondering if we were about to find out she had killed Madison in the earlier timeline.  That would be awkward. 

awesome. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, raven said:

It makes no sense.  Strand at least used to be reasonable.

Strand has been so busy propping Madison and her "better way" all season he's all but been neutered as a character.

Do none of these damn idiots remember that the stadium is supposedly overrun while they're blowing doors off the only safe ride out?

• Love 8
1 minute ago, maystone said:

Yeah, pretty much all of the original crew. Why make them all so completely over the edge?

I really don’t understand why they’re so hell bent on killing Al and Naomi and Morgan.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Crone said:

I really don’t understand why they’re so hell bent on killing Al and Naomi and Morgan.

I think they are more hell bent on killing Naomi and Morgan and Al just got in they way cause they saved her.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

And the question that continues to linger in our minds  is............Where is Daniel????

I'm going to start a "Where's Daniel?" Campaign similar to the "Where's Merle?" movement on TWD complete with T-shirts and bumper stickers.

• Love 6