Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E10: You Broke the Penal Code

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Me, neither. I think a lot of Sonja's over the topness is acting. The flirting, underwear sniffing, copping to selling a hostess gift, counting the crumpled $3 in her canopied Tiny House...mostly acting for shock value.

And if she's not acting, then she's some kind of bat shit crazy eccentric.  And even then, I don't hate her for it. Her behavior is sometimes vulgar, dumb, outrageous, but she seems like she has a happy soul.  And I'll take that over the nasty Dorinda, the shrieking Bethenny or the miserable Carole any day.

Just don't tell Sonja any secrets or make her mad/jealous or you will be exposed in the tabloids/page six! LOL

Just now, BodhiGurl said:

"I'm so grateful Dorinda" to Dorinda, face to face, is not the same as "Thank You Dorinda"? Of all the things Dorinda could go in on Bethenny for this seems really petty. Didn't Bethenny mention she thanked Dorinda for connecting her to Michael? I thought she shared that in her recent blog - some of the behind the scenes specifics to nutcrackergate.

Dorinda likes "Thank You" to everything else and I have no doubt that Bethenny knows this. I do agree, she needs to let it go now, at least until the reunion where they will rehash everything and nothing. LOL

• Love 5
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

This way she controls the conversation, makes sure the other person doesn't have time to collect their thought/feelings and makes them out to stark raving mad all at the same time! She is a steam roller!

Carole is mad that Bethenny bad mouthed her and Adam behind her back to the others! Not just Adam but her as well. We keep hearing from Bethenny that no one is allowed to talk about her behind her back but she is as guilty, if not more so, of doing it to them. 

Yeah,  but they are always doing these fights,  all the women complain about people talking behind each others backs. Carol was vibrating with rage, and whatever she's done to her face recently,  made it creepier. I just don't think in the scheme of things it warrants the hate Carol clearly feels toward Bethany now. But Bethany knows how to push buttons. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Bronzedog said:

When Carole said the conversation was circling the drain, I think she meant the friendship was circling the drain.  She’s out.

I suspect that Bethenny thought she could say/do to Carole like she does the others and that Carole would forgive her like the others do but NOPE, that's not going to happen. She picked the wrong person to play her games on this time. LOL

• Love 24
13 minutes ago, Marley said:

Another pathetic person is Sonja. I had to ff past her bed scene because it stressed me out just looking at all that clutter.

Our bed when Mr Ryebread travels looks like that. Books, magazines, telephones, laptop, purse, snacks, maybe some laundry I didn't get around to putting away... all scattered on the mister's side in his absence. Just because I can. When he calls me on the day he's to return home, he always jokes with me and asks if I've cleared the "Rat's Nest" away.

11 minutes ago, sadiebyuca said:

Y'all.  I hate Carole's hair.  I hate her new outfits.  I hate whatever she did to her face.  I just can't even listen to what she says when she's on camera.  It's so distracting. 

At the lunch with Bethenny, she was doing something weird with her mouth. Like, sucking her teeth or something. Made her cheeks look even more sunken in than usual. It was weird and distracting. Especially when she rolled her eyes at the same time she was doing it. Odd.

• Love 11
Just now, Kiki777 said:

Whenever Sonja does go to return the bag, we'll never hear the end of it when she realizes it's one of the cheaper bags they sell.  

So it can be lost in that black hole Sonja calls a closet? It's going to be debris on the floor anyway! ;-)

• Love 3
(edited)
31 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Yeah,  but they are always doing these fights,  all the women complain about people talking behind each others backs. Carol was vibrating with rage, and whatever she's done to her face recently,  made it creepier. I just don't think in the scheme of things it warrants the hate Carol clearly feels toward Bethany now. But Bethany knows how to push buttons. 

On your first point about the women complaining about talking behind each others backs, it doesn't make sense to me that they are so shocked (shocked I tell you!) that when they gossip about person 1 to person 2, person 2 tells person 1 about it and probably person 3 and 4 as well. How is this surprising? They all do it ALL the time! Plus, it's being filmed so, yeah, person 1 is going to find out.

I agree that Carol doesn't like Bethenny very much at this point. I think Carole has learned that Bethenny is not the person she thought she was. First, Carole is realizing that Bethenny lies. Bethenny said that she texted Carole 3 lines and didn't understand why Carole replied, "that's a lot". But Carole said that Bethenny texted more than 3 lines, going on and on and starting in on Ramona. I noticed that when Carole was saying this Bethenny was silent and didn't deny it, so I believe Carole. Also, Bethenny seemed to think it was OK to trash talk Adam because she thought Carole and Adam had broken up, but Carole said she wasn't like that and didn't want to trash talk Adam even if they had broken up. Finally, when Bethenny is upset and wants to have it out with someone, she demands that it happen at the moment Bethenny wants it to happen. She did it to Ramona last week, now this week to Carole. Carole was in CA, I presume on vacation or visiting friends so said she didn't want to get into it with Bethenny by text at that time. I get that, I would feel the same way. But that wasn't acceptable to Bethenny. I think Carole is realizing that when you are friends with Bethenny, it has to be on Bethenny's terms, and with Bethenny's set of alternative facts. 

Tins getting Sonja the suite so she didn't actually have to hang out with her. Brilliant!

As far as Dorinda wanting more thanks for the nutcracker, she said she was upset when it was delivered, but was completely over it and didn't care anymore. Did I miss Dorinda saying something else? 

Edited by absolutelyido
  • Love 19
33 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Whenever Sonja does go to return the bag, we'll never hear the end of it when she realizes it's one of the cheaper bags they sell.  

Indeed entry level. Because of that I was thinking maybe it was swag from a swanky event and she gifted it to Sonja, or Tinsley did in fact purchase it herself. Either way, that whole scene was over the top. I felt a bit like Tinsley was showing Sonja up because Sonja is broke af.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, pieinmyeye said:

I saw the scene where the nutcracker was delivered and Bethany went crazy. I didn’t see the scene where Dorinda showed her the nutcracker and said it was hers. As you all know, hugs and many thanks were given and yet Dorinda doesn’t think that’s enough. Geez!! Let.It.Go!!!!

I came here to say the same thing. Dorinda is being ridiculous. 

• Love 16
11 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Nope. Samantha was independent, successful, and had a business.

Yeah, but i mean by the last season of the show, Samantha was like just a walking sex pun which Sonja is. Like Samantha Jones as Little Edie in an off off off Broadway production of Grey Gardens.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, pieinmyeye said:

One of the reasons Sonja is not interested in someone is because she thinks they’ll want to live off her? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Well, when they're 23 and 24, they might think she's a sugar mama...until they see her broke ass hoover the buffet.

• Love 14

The Bethenny/Carole thing is so hard for me to watch because my best friend and I broke up last year. We reconciled six months later. It was absolutely the worst experience of my adult life. I see a lot of us in B & C, especially the whole Telephone Game aspect of it.

Louis Vuitton has a VERY strict return policy (14 days for a refund and 30 days to exchange), so Sonja better act quickly!

• Love 16
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Just how broke is Sonja really 

I swear. Sonja was wolfing down Bethanny’s party food like she hadn’t eaten in weeks. I wonder how much of the raw bar she stuffed in her handbag? Also, most people going through a major home reno would just move into temporary housing. Sonja is living on a 4-poster bed, inhaling dust mites and asbestos to save a few bucks. Yikes.

• Love 18
2 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

SonJa can't find her underwear, has $3 in her wallet, has  dust & mites and no food in her house and has to beg for vegetables and gorge on seafood at the party, welcome to glamouris life of "lady" Morgan.

Don't forget - she's not just a last name, she's a legacy!

• Love 17
7 minutes ago, JakeyJokes said:

The Bethenny/Carole thing is so hard for me to watch because my best friend and I broke up last year. We reconciled six months later. It was absolutely the worst experience of my adult life. I see a lot of us in B & C, especially the whole Telephone Game aspect of it.

Louis Vuitton has a VERY strict return policy (14 days for a refund and 30 days to exchange), so Sonja better act quickly!

After last week’s episode I was firmly Team Bethenny. I don’t know the rules of etiquette when you’re in a real friendship that is being filmed for a TV show. Are there ground rules? I feel like private text conversations shouldn’t be up for public consumption and Carole repeatedly violated that rule. But after this week’s episode I think Carole has a point. Bethenny is just permanently super intense and aggressive, with no ‘off’ switch, and that can be exhausting. I get why she’d want to create some distance.

• Love 11
(edited)

How do "we" know when someone has "unfollowed" someone else ? Is it readily apparent or does it take a little research??

Edited by missyb
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

tumblr_inline_p0bff4ZnXk1r2nl1j_500.gif

That was so fk'n rude considering this b!tch was promoting a book on etiquette, but few are as classless as the Countless! She's insulting, pretentious, envious, hypocritical, and overall believes she above it all! She's now back in her own little "PENTHOUSE!" I visited a friend a couple years ago and the elevator level was "P!" It was little more than a studio, but just happened to be on the top floor of a luxury high-rise! I guess they figured, "lets overhaul a utility closet we don't need and sucker some fool into paying us big money just to squat on this top floor!" ;-)

• Love 5
(edited)

How many different times did Bethenny need to freak out over that stupid nutcracker, the fact that she had such an over the top reaction to it at her apartment was ridiculous when she knew it had been purchased and procured. I know she can’t be filmed but I can’t imagine that Brynn was even remotely that excited.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 15
(edited)
33 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Sonja does not deserve to be pampered by Tinsley.

I already said it's Karma; living it up in luxury this weekend, only to head back to that dump she calls a townhouse that'll be in perpetual remodeling-mode for heaven knows how long! It's a pipe dream to rent that thing out with how she's allowed it to atrophy! A friend of mines bought a 2 flat years ago! It was move in condition and clean, but for years he worked on it every weekend to bring it to another level; stripping the kitchens and bathrooms were a priority! I doubt Sonja even keeps her place halfway clean! My mom couldn't survive without her housekeeper coming in once a week when I was a kid! Sonja's looking for free services! Few will volunteer to go that far! Straightening up that dump, making her meals, and having to sit listening to her past life in graphic detail is more than enough! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 4

Bethenny's driver must wonder daily wtf he did in a former life to deserve this...

Carole and Bethenny...the freakin horse is dead. Time to stop beating it and move on

Could it be that Dorinda is going hard on Bethenny because she hasn't forgotten B straight up called her a drunk?

• Love 15

Dorinda has Luanne listed as this on her phone: 'Lu Ann DeLessops or luannade' [sic] !!!!

I hate it when you argue about something with someone and they turn it into an argument about the way you are arguing...uuuuggghhh..... tiresome. I might name that practice a Bethement!

"Aaaaaarrgghhh.....  I just got caught up in a bethement with my friend..."

• Love 9
(edited)
9 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Did Ramona just learn the word "maven" this year? 

I think she did. And it's perfect for her. Only two syllables, and no weird letters! Kadooz!

9 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

I hope he at least gets paid by the show.

I think Kevin is concentrating hard on not catching the crazy from ol' B.

Anyone else pissed/bored that we had to sit through RamonaBenjamin's (TM) stoop-it infomercial? I saw you in the daylight, Mona. It ain't all that. Andplusalso, we've all seen you go to get procedures done countless times on the show. It ain't all the amazing grapefruit emollients you're using keeping your skin drum-tight across your skull.

Edited by jennylauren123
  • Love 17
(edited)
8 hours ago, Marley said:

If Bethenny called Luann a loser for donating to Red Cross then that makes me like Bethenny more because the Red Cross is bullshit.

So, I have my beefs with the Red Cross and stopped donating to them when it became public knowledge just how much they screwed up in Haiti. However, regarding Bethenny calling LuAnn a loser for donating to the Red Cross, I highly doubt that Bethenny did it because she has thoughts that Red Cross is bullshit—otherwise she wouldn’t have asked her IG followers to donate to them a week and a half after Hurricane Harvey devastated Houston.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYWMz7HAO40/

I think, if Bethenny did call LuAnn a loser over Red Cross donations, it has to do with what Bethenny does best: bitch about who or what she perceives as competition.

Now, since her organization has a disaster relief arm (as of October 2017), anyone donating to the Red Cross is likely *not* donating to B Strong, which is a problem for Bethenny. Voila! 

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 16
4 hours ago, film noire said:

Style inspo: Dorothy Zbornak + cartoon whore (Thank you for being a friend!) 

Well, to be fair, there's a shism between her brain and her mouth.

I think Luann is a beautiful woman, but to me, that mugshot is the very definition of "Would cut a bitch". I know she was drunk, but her expression is so quietly menacing -- the speculative gaze, the weird set of her lips (some bastard chld of a grimace/smile). She looks like a female serial killer on an episode of Vanity Fair Confidential ("A beautiful woman with a thirst for sex and drink and pirates --  tonight, the fascinating and deadly tale of The Countess, aka Unlucky Lu, who married and murdered her victims. Part one of "Til Death do us Part, Countess" starts NOW!") 

And what cracks me up is that I'm pretty sure Lu was drunk enough to think she was acing the whole mugshot thing and would end up with a Cecil Beaton next level headshot ("No Tins or Danielle Staub bullshit for me! - I'll throw the camera a heavy-lidded seductive look - THAT'S what I'll do!") Inside her head, she's all soigne as fuck but outside? Nice bottle of Chianti and fava beans time.

luann snapped.jpg

Lu’s face looks so fleshy in this photo. And there is a Joker feel to it.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Sonja has a boatload of Birkins, so I think she very well knows the price and status of Louis Vuittons.  Except for a luggage piece, I don't think she'd carry one.  

• Love 3
(edited)

Do you know what I find super funny Bethany trying to morph into Carol in that fight. She basically copied Carol why are you mad at me what did I do word for word from the fight at Dorinda's house. (She knew exactly why Carol was being distant) I texted you and you were very cold... Does she have selective amnesia? Does she not remember the fight she had in the Berkshires? Wow to be so narcissistic that she is now trying to present herself like the victim in this that is some major mental gymnastics on her part  the woman is beyond nuts. It’s like when someone is being mentally abusive and then flips it and makes it your fault that they are abusing you lol. It was a very calculated move on Bethany's part to be friends with Carol again seeing how Sonja at this point was her only “friend” (ya know with Luann being Houdini with the cops and going "away" to get help) and her filming time (pimping of skinny girl) would have been cut drastically  IE her having to talk to her driver( like he is friends with these woman and cares)  and vent because she had no one else to really film with ...

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 20
9 hours ago, sadiebyuca said:
9 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

As soon as Tinsley leaves the room, Sonja is going to call room service not stop.

And then sell the purse. LOL

First she will use the bag to raid the housekeeping cart for toiletries, towels, robes, slippers & shower caps.  After she squirrels away that stash in her dirty underwear, she will refill the bag by emptying the mini bar & all the various snacks...vegan selections only of course.  THEN she will attempt to return the bag.

• Love 16