Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E10: You Broke the Penal Code

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Martinigirl said:

What the f is Carole talking about??????????????????

The only way I'll forgive you Bethenny is if you sing Man Bun praises up the wazoo and he takes me back.

If Adam doesn't take me back, frenemies forever

• Love 14
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

Bethenny starts the fight beats you over the head then tells you no that it’s you, you are the one attacking and being the outlandish one. It just literally goes in circles with her 

This is why nothing will ever be resolved when it comes to reconciliations with Bethenny! She has this feeling that "you're nuts and unreasonable" and she's right! Carole is still in limbo here! ;-) 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Bethenny starts the fight beats you over the head then tells you no that it’s you, you are the one attacking and being the outlandish one. It just literally goes in circles with her 

That is her M.O. Lucky for her (heh), she can’t successfully do that with Carole (probably because Bethenny knows she has no ground to stand on bc she does go 0 to 60 quite often and over exaggerates her tales).

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

The only way I'll forgive you Bethenny is if you sing Man Bun praises up the wazoo and he takes me back.

If Adam doesn't take me back, frenemies forever

Ahhhh, it's going to be Bethenny's fault that they broke up....not the new girl in Adam's life

• Love 18
Just now, KungFuBunny said:

How long after Sonja gets home will she be telling the other HW's that Scott paid for her room?

Sonja will turn it back on Tinsley saying "she's trying to buy me off since she was such a rotten houseguest!" Mark my words; bet the farm! It'll be in a drunken stupor so it'll be forgiven! ;-)

• Love 18
7 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

This is why nothing will ever be resolved when it comes to reconciliations with Bethenny! She has this feeling that "you're nuts and unreasonable" and she's right! Carole is still in limbo here! ;-) 

She got even by tattle tailing to Luann that Bethenny called her a loser.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Tinsley still with the attempts to purchase Sonja's favor.

I don't get it.

I'm not sure she's trying to purchase Sonja's favor. 

I think she's either just a good friend with a fat wallet, or...she's trying to portray being a good friend with a fat wallet for our benefit.  Whichever, it's so good.  I love seeing how the other half live.  Being able to drop a penthouse and a Louis V tote filled with goodies on a friend - in my dreams! Or being on the receiving end would be awesome, too.

• Love 24
11 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Tinsley still with the attempts to purchase Sonja's favor.

I don't get it.

She’s got to know Sonja (even crazy as she is) is a fan fav....she knew she may not have looked appreciative enough. In other words, she’s trying to keep her job....and Sonja is so sad right now, I even like Tinsley for giving her the cheapest Louis voitton on the market, so she can return it to buy food. 

• Love 11

Beth’s face is not as sharp as it used to be (I’ve been watching past seasons like a fiend). She looks great. And she looked almost vulnerable talking to Dorinda at the party, and then Carole. This wasn’t the most exciting ep, that’s all I got. 

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

She got even by tattle tailing to Luann that Bethenny called her a loser.

Again, they all do that to one another; "throwing under the bus" is the norm! Dorinda told Bethenny that Carole mentioned something about not being thanked for the Nutcracker; it was like "WTF?" lol! ;-)

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, ryebread said:

I'm not sure she's trying to purchase Sonja's favor. 

I think she's either just a good friend with a fat wallet, or...she's trying to portray being a good friend with a fat wallet for our benefit.  Whichever, it's so good.  I love seeing how the other half live.  Being able to drop a penthouse and a Louis V tote filled with goodies on a friend - in my dreams! Or being on the receiving end would be awesome, too.

Yes!  How the other half (1%?) lives.  Love it.

Sonja will twist it some way, though.  

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Bronzedog said:

Sonja, I’ve had more than $3 for a long time.  The secret to having at least a little money is to get a job.

Also, the shrimp you were eating were not raw, nor were they vegetables.

Stop it with your logic.  Sonja isn't interested in logic! 

That's like saying she should put her dirty panties in the hamper and she wouldn't have to smell which ones were used.  Sonja doesn't play like that!

;)

• Love 20
Just now, SuprSuprElevated said:

Oldest lesson in the Gal Pal book.  Like, really.

100%. I guess I should be thankful I learned this wayyyyy early on... Keep the ol yap shut... LOL

• Love 11
1 minute ago, BodhiGurl said:

OMG I can't stop laughing... I'm horrible... LOL

Bonus nutcracker scene - IN FRONT OF CAROLE.. Dorinda shows Bethenny the nutcracker..."I'm so grateful Dorinda!" Bethenny says. Flash forward to the party (we saw last week) and Carole poking the beast by agreeing with Dorinda "Bethenny didn't thank you" - yeah right Carole, you love Bethenny. Only as far as she gives you a storyline - right? Bethenny should cut her losses. It's kind of sad because she seems genuinely hurt by Carole's behavior as of late (in the show). This isn't to say that Bethenny made some unwise decisions gabbing about Carole to the others but it doesn't negate the fact she's clearly hurt by Carole.

Apparently even into your 40's and 50's you can't be honest to your gal pal about the guy she's dating. Carole's reaction to Bethenny's opinion about Adam reminds me of stuff I'd go through in my teens and early 20s when your gal pal would break up and you'd support her, telling her the truth about the douche she dated and then POOF, they're back together and you're the enemy. I didn't think that went beyond about age 25 tho... Well, I guess it does for Carole... 

Not to mention, Bethenny did want to talk to Carole first but Carole refused all of her texts. Carole is off her rocker this year

• Love 21