Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E10: You Broke the Penal Code

• Start Topic

Weeks after Luann's arrest, she's still the talk of the town; while she's in rehab, the ladies try to piece together what happened; Bethenny throws a launch party for her jeans line; Sonja flees her construction site and spends a night with Tinsley.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Carole could barely hold back her chit eating grin when talking about Luann's arrest

Carole hates Luann so that doesn't surprise me.

luann looks better in her mugshot than Tinsley. 

• Love 17
1 minute ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Anyone else becoming increasingly sad/amused that the only person Bethany has to film just talking about it scenes with is someone on her payroll,  her driver?

I've noticed this too. The only friends we see her with are the ones in Florida from her boarding school days.

• Love 14
10 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

What fell on Dorinda's foot?

7 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Maybe Dorinda broke into Bethenny's place to take back the Nutcracker and it fell on her foot.

• Love 24

Another scene with Bethenny and her driver. 

Ramona is a maven at everything she does...right?

Was Sonja sniffing her underwear?  Ewww.  I don't know what to say about her, yes I do, pathetic.  No one cares that she's gassy, eww.

• Love 15
(edited)

*shove shove* I only eat vegetables now *shove shove* ooh, garbanzos? *shove shove* they just make me gassy

Poor kid

The veg “plate” did look cute though...

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She is begging for food broke for real? What is going on with Sonja?? She’s like a homeless person that accidentally roamed into a buffet 

Except it's a bar not a buffet, and it only has olives and falafels, and she only has $3 in cash.  LOL

• Love 18

Dorinda needs to give it a rest! Betnrnny thanked her on twitter (for all the world to see) way before her party. 

This is probably why Dorinda unfollowed her.  She was trying to make that thank you go away.  Too bad she couldn't make the 4 hours Michael drove to get the last one go away.  We finally saw that on camera.

• Love 17

Come on Dorinda, what REALLY fell on your foot (tequila bottle?)

Dorinda, I'll say it for Bethenny, "THANK YOU FOR THE FUCKING NUTCRACKER."  Now STFU about it.

I love how Tinsley talked about how Luann acted when she was drunk, and then, she takes a drink!

Sonja, stop talking to the boys.

• Love 15

The skinny girl jeans remind me of those tacky embellished jeans from Motherhood Maternity.

Think Sonja is going to ask for a box to take some home?

B and her trademark argumentative duck and weave. Ugh. I can't take her any. more.

• Love 22
6 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

This is probably why Dorinda unfollowed her.  She was trying to make that thank you go away.  Too bad she couldn't make the 4 hours Michael drove to get the last one go away.  We finally saw that on camera.

AMEN!!  It's soooo stupid.  Bethenny didn't owe her anything more than she gave her. When I saw more of the story on B's IG stories, I was shocked, because Dorinda did NOT tell the whole story at all. 

• Love 20
(edited)

Oh, it's the puppet.  Carole does have a face like a Punch and Judy character.  Ugh, Carole's eyes blinking make her look like a ventriloquist's dummy.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 13
5 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think I'm most disappointed in Tinsley out of all of them gossiping about Luann.

Probably because Tinsley herself was arrested in Palm Beach - and her first season on NY all she talked about was how unfair it was and how her image and reputation were ruined.

I know she doesn't like Luann and Luann doesn't seem to think much of Tinsley, but I don't remember Luann gloating over Tinsley's arrest when Tinsley started on the show.

LuAnn's the worst in that respect of having something "on" people she knows just so she can feel superior! If you didn't hear it, I'd bet the farm she's burned Tinsley's butt over the coals on just about everything; money, love, her appearance, the divorce, and of course her run in with the law! ;-)

• Love 6