Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E23: Bitter Baby Mama

druzy
  • Start Topic

15 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

LOL @ “upmost” but Nathan’s text doesn’t seem worth freaking out over. David is going to give himself a heart attack turning every single interaction in life into a confrontation.  

True, but why the 10 page text? That was truly crazy. What's Nathan's agenda here? Does he somehow STILL have feelings for Jenelle? Is he just trying to rile David just for fun? Is he just off his rocker???

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

True, but why the 10 page text? That was truly crazy. What's Nathan's agenda here? Does he somehow STILL have feelings for Jenelle? Is he just trying to rile David just for fun? Is he just off his rocker???

I'm going with the last one. He seems kind of emotionally stunted/poorly regulated, but also probably hung up on the relationship in some way, if not on Jenelle specifically. My totally not-clinical or evidence-supported assessment is that he's the type to get in a really emotional mood (perhaps while on a substance but not necessarily) and act on the nostalgia rather than just keeping it to himself until it passes like a more mature adult would do.

• Love 22
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I Don't know if Leah is just an ignorant/lazy mother, or if she's letting too much slide because she feels bad for Gracie. But she needs to take some parenting classes, for real. (Preferably in another state, since the schools aren't well there.) She needs to learn that she can have sympathy for her daughter and make special time for her, without excusing away her atrocious disrespect. 

I think Leah has taken advice from a therapist who is like Kinko Kathleen. The therapists might not be well there.

Maybe I am being too harsh. It might be Leah's comprehension or as you posted, she is lazy and just doesn't follow through on the advice the therapist has given regarding Gracie.

Jenelle's make-up artist while looking like this? No, just no. 

jenelle make up2.jpg

jenelle make up.jpg

• Love 22
12 hours ago, Abmis said:

I laughed so hard at Nathan talking about acting "professional" at the drop offs and even harder at UBT's "talking words."  Jenelle sure does attract idiots.  Doris did the right thing by staying in the vehicle with Kaiser.  If she'd have gotten out, Jenelle would be throwing a fit about how Doris abandoned Kaiser. 

Leah can STFU with her "I feel" crap.  Gracie wasn't having it, possibly because it was on camera, and that's her right.  I also don't think it was right of Leah to discuss the therapy session on the phone both on camera and in front of Gracie. 

I hope Lincoln managed to have a happy birthday in spite of all the drama going on around him.  I wonder if Isaac was at the party Javi gave.  ViVi is adorable. 

I was in tears when Chelsea cried after going to court.  It's so nice to see a happy family on this show, and Chelsea is so blessed to have a friend like Chelsey Grace. 

She was funny when she said they should change Chelsey's last name, too. It was a very moving scene.

• Love 18
(edited)
10 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Where are all the postses? Ain’t nobody feel good watching this shit “no more.”

I’m not excited about watching anymore.  I groan. I do get excited about reading here, though. 

Edited by Mkay
My phone just makes up its own words.
  • Love 18

I'm not sure if someone mentioned this but how come David's mom told David and Jenelle that she was crying at the dropoff with Kaiser and Nathan and said something totally different happened than what was shown? Unless it was just the edit. I didn't see her cry  and say those words she mentioned.

• Love 13
16 hours ago, asemumma said:

I am SO OVER that promo commercial with that chick chanting “Titty Pop-Out, Titty Pop-Out, Titty Pop-Out.”

Get. Some. New. Ads. Please. PLEASE?!?!? Enough already!!! 

I kid you not, when I watched last weeks episode on MTV.com I had to sit through Amazons commercial with the older lady getting that new Alexa video clock thingy 5 times in a row for EVERY commercial break. When I first saw that commercial I got choked up because I miss my mom but at the end of the episode I was likeeeeee “who the fuck cares???” LOL.

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

I kid you not, when I watched last weeks episode on MTV.com I had to sit through Amazons commercial with the older lady getting that new Alexa video clock thingy 5 times in a row for EVERY commercial break. When I first saw that commercial I got choked up because I miss my mom but at the end of the episode I was likeeeeee “who the fuck cares???” LOL.

At least that commercial has a cute cat in it...if I have to hear this bitch repeating 'titty pop out' for the next week I may fling my TV out the window.

Both my partner and I complained about this last night ("When is this awards show even going to happen? These ads have been going on forever!"). It kind of made me realize we're watching too much TV. Time to pick up those hobbies I'd been taking a break from...

• Love 14
(edited)
15 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I forgot about the make up artist. Was that intentional? Those brows...that Gozer the Gozerian blush job...the contacts...why?

At first, I thought the makeup artist was really pretty...until they did a close up!  Whoa, those brows were bad. And Janelle looking Angelic...ha!

I love the Deboers.  How cute when Cole was holding Watson, and Watson was looking at someone off screen and gave the cutest smile.   What a sweetie. 

Not sure why it was a big deal that Lincoln's party couldn't be filmed, except for that meaning less screen time.  But that should not have affected the party at all. 

Edited by Cherry Cola
  • Love 16
(edited)

Well, from what's been in the news the last few days about Javi and Kail hooking up after he broke up with Brianna just solidifies in my mind that Kail is seriously effed up. She is a serial cheater and philanderer. Now her former gay lover Dom is weighing in on this bit of news because apparently she was sleeping with Kail during this time period when Kail was banging Javi. WTF is wrong with these people???? Dom even reported today that when she got tested for every STD known to man when she was with Kail due to her sexual history. Javi is no better...he impregnated another girl at the same time he was banging Kail...honestly, these people are pathetic. 

David's use of a homophobic slur at Nathan comes as no surprise...he's just big, dumb, racist redneck bigot with a big mouth. He can't control his foul temper even in front of his kids...always has to use profanity and vulgar language in front of them. Jenelle is a very manipulative person. She has always manipulated her boyfriends/fiancees/now a husband to hate her mother, former fiancees and boyfriends.  The two of them make quite. pair. 

Edited by kicksave
  • Love 17
16 hours ago, TeeMo said:

Lord, this episode. Thank goodness they ended it with that sweet scene of the DeBoers because they were the only people I didn't want to punch in the throat during this episode (excluding the kids and Jo and Vee). 

Then we have American Horror Story: Swamp Edition featuring homophobic texts from David, fighting at a parking lot drop off in front of the children, David's mother LAUGHING when Nathan read the texts from her son using homophobic slurs and David threatening anyone who comes at him with talking words. I hope that damn swamp opens up and swallows the lot of them some weekend when all the kids are off with their respective other families. And I hope Nathan happens to be visiting the Land the day the swamp opens up. Take care of the whole lot in one swoop. Tyler's sister from Teen Mom OG can also be there. 

1. I love every word of your entire post. That is all.

2. If it ever changes, the bolded phrase should be Jenelle’s new thread title, zero voting required. I haven’t laughed that so hard in a very long time, so thank you for that gift!

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Calm81 said:

I hate Kailyn, but I hate Briana even more and I was happy to hear she stopped filming for Lincoln’s birthday. Javi just wants camera time and Briana wants to rub her relationship with Javi in her face with those overkill matching shirts. I’m surprised she didn’t have her shirt read “baby mama 2.0” or “Javi’s BAE” to really annoy Kailyn.

Yup. Brianna doesn't give a shit about Javi. She's the type of girl who gets her jollies from pissing other girls off. She is just so unlikeable. 

1 hour ago, Carly13817 said:

I'm not sure if someone mentioned this but how come David's mom told David and Jenelle that she was crying at the dropoff with Kaiser and Nathan and said something totally different happened than what was shown? Unless it was just the edit. I didn't see her cry  and say those words she mentioned.

I thought she sounded a bit upset at the very end, when she was leaving. Maybe she cried in the car on the way home?

But it's also possible that she was trying to provoke David into fighting for her. That whole entire family is so batshit crazy, no amount of dysfunction would surprise me at this point. 

• Love 19
(edited)

I know we saw Maci texting & driving on TMOG last season, but the TM2 moms are just as bad and it really stuck out last night with Leah. 

While watching last night, I FEEL that Leah needs to learn to put her damn phone down when she’s driving. Kail is another terrible offender with phones/driving too, especially when coupled with how rarely she wears her seat belt. 

Leah is also really bad about not pulling over to dial her phone AND she is always turning around in her seat, while driving, to look at the girlses. 

I really wish (I know, I know) that MTV wouldn’t air segments when the moms are driving while distracted and/or not wearing seat belts. There are so many teachable moments that MTV doesn’t even take advantage of (I know, I know) and it pisses me off.

Just off the top of my head, the minute Leah looked down at her phone to dial Corey, MTV could’ve stopped showing her segment, inserted a blank title card and shown a message akin to “Cameras stopped rolling because Leah opted to use her phone while driving.” (To be fair, the same thing should’ve happened with Maci as well.) 

Does Leah not own one of those mirrors that affix to front seat visors so parents can watch their kids in the backseat and drive safely INSTEAD of turning around in their seats to look at/speak to their kids?

We have said the moms should be fined/have money deducted when they storm off stage, and I think a similar financial consequence should be in place for every day shit they do like driving while distracted. (It will never happen, I know, but I can dream about it!)

Edited by Bridget
Whike isn’t a word.
  • Love 17
(edited)
7 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I know Jo doesn't want to rock the boat but IMO, he should ha e a talk with Kail about having every Dom, Dick and Harry she dates around his son. 

Genuine lol!

6 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

LOL @ “upmost” but Nathan’s text doesn’t seem worth freaking out over. David is going to give himself a heart attack turning every single interaction in life into a confrontation.  

Hopefully, that would be some sweet karmic revenge.

5 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

I'm going with the last one. He seems kind of emotionally stunted/poorly regulated, but also probably hung up on the relationship in some way, if not on Jenelle specifically. My totally not-clinical or evidence-supported assessment is that he's the type to get in a really emotional mood (perhaps while on a substance but not necessarily) and act on the nostalgia rather than just keeping it to himself until it passes like a more mature adult would do.

All of this. I vote you for thread MVP, btw, you’ve been saying everything I was thinking but better.  (Do you “choose you” too? ? Kelly Taylor reference.)

21 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Yup. Brianna doesn't give a shit about Javi. She's the type of girl who gets her jollies from pissing other girls off. She is just so unlikeable. 

I thought she sounded a bit upset at the very end, when she was leaving. Maybe she cried in the car on the way home?

But it's also possible that she was trying to provoke David into fighting for her. That whole entire family is so batshit crazy, no amount of dysfunction would surprise me at this point. 

Totally agree about Briana and the dysfunction of David’s family. I felt like his mom tried to make it sound more dramatic and was trying to provoke things while also trying to appear like she defended the hell out of David and Jenelle. She did “get upset” right at the end when she was getting into her car. It seemed fake as hell to me, comparable to when David was “crying” over not getting to say bye to Kaiser, done just for the cameras.

I’m surprised to read that other people thought she handled it well, I thought she was a joke. Maybe I’m projecting my David hate onto her but she did laugh at the homophobic slur her son sent to Nathan...I would think most people would have enough sense not to on tv so she must really think it’s charming. I also don’t believe she was scared of Nathan but would then laugh about that comment right to his face. I could buy she was surprised by Nathan’s outburst in that she wasn’t expecting it but I don’t see how you could have a son like David and be all that scared of some guy getting angry and ranting. Nathan didn’t threaten to sodomize anyone like David loves to do...Plus, if I thought some guy was unhinged and dangerous the last thing I’d do is laugh in his face about the comment that helped to set him off? Ugh “defending” Nathan sucks.

9 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

That was a little weird that David didn’t seem at all bothered that some muscle man was yelling at his sweet lil momma.

Most real men would have stopped their mothers mid-sentence to say “you mean he YELLED at you???? Nobody yells at my momma!” But he didn’t even bat an eyelash about it. He’s an abuser.

I found that totally weird too, I actually think she was trying to provoke such a reaction. All I can think is that he’s treated her much worse and doesn’t really care. 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 22
59 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Well, from what's been in the news the last few days about Javi and Kail hooking up after he broke up with Brianna just solidifies in my mind that Kail is seriously effed up. She is a serial cheater and philanderer. Now her former gay lover Dom is weighing in on this bit of news because apparently she was sleeping with Kail during this time period when Kail was banging Javi. WTF is wrong with these people???? Dom even reported today that when she got tested for every STD known to man when she was with Kail due to her sexual history. Javi is no better...he impregnated another girl at the same time he was banging Kail...honestly, these people are pathetic. 

David's use of a homophobic slur at Nathan comes as no surprise...he's just big, dumb, racist redneck bigot with a big mouth. He can't control his foul temper even in front of his kids...always has to use profanity and vulgar language in front of them. Jenelle is a very manipulative person. She has always manipulated her boyfriends/fiancees/now a husband to hate her mother, former fiancees and boyfriends.  The two of them make quite. pair. 

So, basically...everything kail says is a lie! 

David's mom, yeah I didn't think she should be laughing at what her son called Nathan. It was like she was thinking, thats my boy! How cute! Giggle giggle. 

• Love 17
7 minutes ago, Cherry Cola said:

David's mom, yeah I didn't think she should be laughing at what her son called Nathan. It was like she was thinking, thats my boy! How cute! Giggle giggle. 

Speaking of which, why didn't they bleep that word out? I didn't realize it was OK to be said on TV. Didn't they bleep it when David said it at the reunion? That was bothersome to me. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

She totally exaggerated what happened. I don't recall Nathan making her walk backwards as he menaced her, either.

• Love 14
(edited)

I thought David's mom's laughter might have just been an awkward deflection (was expecting worse after reading it here) but overall I was none too impressed with her.

As for not being verbally hostile to an elderly woman - we don't pass straight from young to elderly, you know. I imagine she's in her 50s (likely as crass and trashy as the rest of her family and showing the wear and tear of a life not particularly well lived, but not elderly; and no doubt someone who gives as good as she gets, although perhaps less likely to throw a punch than she might have been at 30 ).

The day somebody tries to treat me like a delicate flower because I'm "elderly" they'd better hope I'm so hobbled I need a walker and an oxygen tank (or, if healthy, at least 80), or they will get one heck of a glare. (I just turned 55. I don't consider myself young but I also don't consider my parents (in their late 70s, but healthy), to be "elderly" either. Neither needs deference. Elderly, to me, indicates frail.))

Edited by akr
credentials as a non-elderly older person . . .
  • Love 18

I'm going to be having nightmares about Jenelle's make-up "artist" for years. 

I can't stand Kail, but Briana and Javi are messy as hell. It's not like they're some long-term couple where her presence at Lincoln's birthday party would be expected and Kail needs to get over it. They both know the only reason she came up there was to start shit.

Leah and her "feels" just need to have a seat already. 

Chelsea looked really pretty for her court date. Mrs. Lind telling her to grow up was rich. Maybe she should try giving that advice to her son.

Dave's mom certainly is no class act, but Nathan needs to take up his issues with David and Jenelle. I don't think Mrs. Eason was laughing at the "f**boy" comment because she thought it was funny, but out of nervousness and not knowing how to handle someone berating her over something that wasn't really her fault. 

• Love 19
2 hours ago, Calm81 said:

That was a little weird that David didn’t seem at all bothered that some muscle man was yelling at his sweet lil momma.

Most real men would have stopped their mothers mid-sentence to say “you mean he YELLED at you???? Nobody yells at my momma!” But he didn’t even bat an eyelash about it. He’s an abuser.

I know! I was expecting that reaction as well. And David will take any excuse to puff up at Nathan. His lack of response WAS odd. 

51 minutes ago, politichick said:

She totally exaggerated what happened. I don't recall Nathan making her walk backwards as he menaced her, either.

He didn't. I thought Nathan was out of line; he shouldn't be bringing David's mom into that drama. But he wasn't being all intimidating and aggressive like she's trying to make it sound. I really do wonder if she's jealous at David's outrage concerning anything Jenelle and is trying to get him to throw some uppercuts on her behalf. 

(I do have to say, I also assumed Mama E's laugh was a nervous laugh. I don't even think she was really paying attention to what he was saying, but was already preparing how to get herself out of the situation.)

• Love 12
(edited)

I dunno, the look on David’s mom’s face didn’t make it seem like a nervous laugh to me at all when I watched. It seemed like she was thinking, “that’s mah boy!” and seemed ‘tickled’ by it. It pissed me off. She also only laughed when he said the slur (in my memory, at least). Maybe I need to rewatch (ugh).

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 14

@Bridget, I LOVE your idea for a card when they use their phone in the car. That's brilliant. Of course, MJFree will never do it because he doesn't give half a shit. 

For me, I will now and forever use the term "talkin' words" when referring to a dumbass.

If Jenelle had half a brain she would trademark that phrase as a hashtag instead of mom life. 

Mr. Guilfoyle thought Nathan was a complete ass for taking up the custody issues with David's mom. Really, what does he expect her to do? He's a young, muscly dude speaking aggressively to an older woman about something she has zero control over. I guess if he wanted to make sure she didn't drop of Kaiser again, he went about it the right way, but I don't think that was what he planned to happen as a result. 

• Love 10
23 hours ago, MinorL said:

Good for Nathan for not being a homophobic piece of shit like David. That was some interesting foreshadowing.

Yeah, but the racism seeped in:  "It's like you don't use the N-word to black people."  I hope I'm wrong and he meant "about" black people, or better "you don't use the N-word" period.

I agree with you about his not being a homophobe.  It was nice to see a guy who I would expect to be a jerk to all minorities actually say the right thing.

• Love 11
19 hours ago, Racj82 said:

I wish these people would stop trying to push responses out of these kids. It feels like they are constantly being interviewed instead of talked to. How do you feel about this? What did you think about? Not that engaging with your child is bad. But, they are almost badering them most of the time. Fucking relax.

This.  Especially asking them if they're "excited."  "Excited" seems to mean happy, or looking forward to, or interested in, or any positive emotion you can name.  And especially especially when the kids are asked over and over if they're excited about something they probably don't give a shit about but that is important to the parents.

Leah was especially awful this episode when she tried to prepare Gracie for her therapy session.  I wanted to throttle her.  Leah has been to therapy herself--why wouldn't she know that what she was doing was wrong?  I know the answer:  because she's stupid.  But she wouldn't leave the kid alone and actually worked Gracie up into a misbehaving fit.  And then got mad at her!  I hope Gracie's therapist is sensitive and has experience with siblings of kids with disabilities.  Gracie needs support, and she's not getting it from her mother.

• Love 24
7 hours ago, AirQuotes said:

• Leah's twin with the glasses...why is a little girl wearing old man glasses??  My dad passed away in 2011 at the age of 69 and those were the kind of frames he wore.  Seriously.  They were so ugly I put them in the casket with him tucked in his pocket because that shit needed to be buried.

This made me laugh. I noticed those Napoleon Dynamite glasses, too. They're horrendous, especially on a little girl.

7 hours ago, kicksave said:

You know Kail. She just wants to one-up Brianna. She wants to show her that she can have Javi back whenever she wants. 

5 hours ago, akr said:

I thought David's mom's laughter might have just been an awkward deflection (was expecting worse after reading it here) but overall I was none too impressed with her.

I thought David's mom seemed like a nice-enough woman trying to do a good deed. I think it was just nervous laughter. Like, "I can't believe this is happening." 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I know Jo doesn't want to rock the boat but IMO, he should ha e a talk with Kail about having every Dom, Dick and Harry she dates around his son. 

You’re a friggin genius!!!! Why didn’t I come up with this. @druzy can this Be a title suggestion for Kailyns thread name???? ?☠️

• Love 16
35 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

You’re a friggin genius!!!! Why didn’t I come up with this. @druzy can this Be a title suggestion for Kailyns thread name???? ?☠️

Added to the list!

• Love 11
(edited)
5 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

@Bridget, I LOVE your idea for a card when they use their phone in the car. That's brilliant. Of course, MJFree will never do it because he doesn't give half a shit. 

For me, I will now and forever use the term "talkin' words" when referring to a dumbass.

If Jenelle had half a brain she would trademark that phrase as a hashtag instead of mom life. 

Mr. Guilfoyle thought Nathan was a complete ass for taking up the custody issues with David's mom. Really, what does he expect her to do? He's a young, muscly dude speaking aggressively to an older woman about something she has zero control over. I guess if he wanted to make sure she didn't drop of Kaiser again, he went about it the right way, but I don't think that was what he planned to happen as a result. 

I felt like he wanted an acknowledgment from her that David was fucked up and out of line for what David texted him. I think he wanted to show her (and that audience) that David is the problem, at least in his mind, in his supposed quest for coparenting with Jenelle. He was obviously barking up the wrong tree, for multiple reasons.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 15
(edited)

I had not commented on the Leah and Gracie scene because I wanted to watch it a second time to get a better grasp on what happened because I didn't give the scene my full attention.

After watching the scene in question, I have to comment how terrible it was the way Leah kept pushing and prodding poor Gracie to air her feelings. How about learning to read your child's demeanor and behavior, Leah? You would have realized she wasn't in the mood to speak about her feelings. Maybe she was, but not to you. Not everyone wants to discuss how they feel when you want them to, and that includes your children. Leah used to pull this shit with Cory and Jeremy. She'd demand they talk to her when clearly they were not wanting to.

Gracie's feelings have long been ignored. She has taken the brunt of many accusations by Leah. I mention Leah only because she is the one who is featured for the most part on camera with her kids. Leah has been on Gracie's ass many times throughout the seasons. Gracie was the one tending to the household when Leah was out of her fucking mind on pillses. This kid deserves and needs to be heard, but not when you demand from her, Leah.  If there is one thing I cannot stand is when people push kids to speak. The interrogations that have taken place on this show by various parents to their children is disturbing. Stop asking these kids what they feel about anything and let them express themselves in their own way.

It is no wonder Gracie lashed out and kicked the chair. She just wanted her mother to leave her the hell alone. Clearly the girl was annoyed. Why continue to poke her? I saw that coming and wasn't shocked when it happened.

And for fuck's sake, stop with the therapy talk. Allow Gracie to enter therapy without you informing her how her relationship should be with the therapist.

The other thing was how Leah called out her daughter for being rude after Gracie responded with her sarcasm to her mother's stupid question about if she knew about her having attended therapy. Of course, Gracie knew her mother was in therapy. I am sure Leah talked about it in her presence and within earshot of Gracie. That child knows it all. I am sure she is aware of too much grown folk business.

As for Dumb Fuck #2's mom and the smile and laughter, my take on it is she was reacting to the audacity of Nathan complaining about the use of the "F" homophobic when she has heard and read enough about Nathan to note the hypocrisy oozing from his mouth. I have no doubts the Dumb Fucks have shared enough of his texts to her along with Jenelle's stories about Nathan and in her mind this guy has no room to talk about her son. She probably watched enough of him on previous seasons to come to her own conclusions about him.

The other thing about Nathan and his stance on the "F" slur, I have a feeling he is only bothered by it because DF#2 has used it when describing Kaiser's behavior. How many times have we heard DF#2 refer to Kaiser and Jace as being non-masculine such as the time he called out Jace for wearing "sissy" clothes? No doubt whatsoever he has called Kaiser a f*ggot on more than one occasion. Nathan posted how his son is perfect. He doesn't need eyeglasses. He is a "decent" of the line of Griffin. He is using the opportunity to "school" people on DF#2 being homophobic and to steer more negativity in his direction. This is more about it being personal than Nathan being offended on behalf of the LGBTQ community.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 23
(edited)

Questions :

do your husbands customarily rub your  hair in business meetings?

do you guys have an American flag In your kitchen?

Aubree, you have a cake!  Gracie, you’re going to therapy !  ARE YOU EXCITED?  ARE YOU SO EXCITED?

and finally:

if Nathan hates David so much, why did he grow the same beard?

Edited by teapot
  • Love 15
7 hours ago, shelley1234 said:

I call BS on anyone in Jenelle's camp being offended of how Nathan spoke to an elderly woman.....cause we've all seen time and time  again how both speak to Barb and she's no spring chicken. 

Also, David pushed a pregnant woman and then threw her out of the car and j to the middle of the street.  Have many seats.   

We have all commented about how we don’t like the way jenelles boyfriends talk to barb. We love Barb, but we can’t beat a dead horse. We only mention David’s mom now was because it was the first time we’ve witnessed it.

I have on many, many occasions mentioned how sad I feel for Barb being older and having to raise a child all over again when she should be enjoying her later years and my disgust for the way she’s talked to and thanked for her selfless act to keep Jace out of foster homes but that’s several pages back in the Jenelle thread.

I already edited my part about David’s mom being elderly and changed it to older woman as I didn’t mean to offend anyone but she does appear older than she probably is, bu She looks about 65 (my mom is 67 and looks younger than David’s mom) and that’s considered “elderly” when I googled “age considered elderly.”

I ♥️ barb and don’t wish for ANY man to yell at ANY woman, except for Jenelle, Kailyn and Brianna lol ? 

• Love 5

David's mom raised David and seemingly defends all his abusive and controlling behavior.    The moms of the likes of folks like David and Nathan can also have many seats.   (And the mom of Adam too while we are at it).   They created these abusers.  

• Love 7
5 hours ago, eskimo said:

Then Jenelle mirrors the idea later by complaining that Doris didn't get out and stop Nathan. 

Why do the grandmothers have to do the drop off? You two total pieces of shit.

What kind of a "legitimate" company hitches their wagon to these two moronic scumbags?

• Love 16
19 hours ago, AirQuotes said:

Leah's twin with the glasses...why is a little girl wearing old man glasses??  My dad passed away in 2011 at the age of 69 and those were the kind of frames he wore.  Seriously.  They were so ugly I put them in the casket with him tucked in his pocket because that shit needed to be buried.

This! Yes! What is up with those glasses! I thought she looked like a tiny David Koresh.

• Love 16
12 hours ago, Mothra said:

This.  Especially asking them if they're "excited."  "Excited" seems to mean happy, or looking forward to, or interested in, or any positive emotion you can name.  And especially especially when the kids are asked over and over if they're excited about something they probably don't give a shit about but that is important to the parents.

Leah was especially awful this episode when she tried to prepare Gracie for her therapy session.  I wanted to throttle her.  Leah has been to therapy herself--why wouldn't she know that what she was doing was wrong?  I know the answer:  because she's stupid.  But she wouldn't leave the kid alone and actually worked Gracie up into a misbehaving fit.  And then got mad at her!  I hope Gracie's therapist is sensitive and has experience with siblings of kids with disabilities.  Gracie needs support, and she's not getting it from her mother.

No one in this stupid trainwreck knows how to conduct a conversation. Its always "are you excited?". Jesus, if I had a nickel for every time I heard someone say that, well, I'd have a lot of nickels. Isn't it production's job to set all these pointless, boring conversations up? Why don't they encourage some new verbiage? Never mind, I know they're lazy and uninspired and boring themselves.

Leah had me seeing red. She nags and badgers Gracie, then gets mad at her when the poor kid finally snaps. Free Gracie.

• Love 21
7 hours ago, eskimo said:

Corey should tell Gracie to say 'monkey' the next time Leah interrogates her like that, especially on camera. 

I just had to separate this out to give it some special love - that would be hilarious!

• Love 14