Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E10: Family Ties 2018.06.07

• Start Topic

Pretty Please Bravo - Keep Thomas the (alleged) Rapist and Ashley the (alleged) Bunny Boiler. Thay deserve each other and it will be fun to watch both get what they deserve.

Listened to Heather McDonalds Juicy Scoop podcast today - she had an interesting take/comment/listeners scoop regarding Ashley; connection to Ashley and Landon. Hard to believe, but definitely Juicy.

• Love 6

I am dying to know who those kids were. They didn’t seem to have any adults present who had kids/didn’t work there so someone allowed their kids to show up on camera but not themselves? That seems weird.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

I am pretty sure the only reason Katheryn and Shep are filming together is because Cam is on maternity leave.

Yeah or he could have relied on family or someone like Craig to take him to the outpatient place.

I wouldn't put it past them to concoct some fake relationship to have a story line, though Shep wouldn't turn down any ass.

On the one hand, Cruella had irrational self confidence last week.  But if Thomas is really talking like that to her off the cameras and she's putting up with the abuse, she's kind of a victim too.

It seems too obvious a gold digger move, that she professes love for a much older lout like Thomas.  Come on, is him paying for rent that big of a deal?  You'd think if she was a good gold digger, she might have cut her losses and look for another mark.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, lunastartron said:

The logical conclusion is FAS. This has not been established definitively but text messages leaked from custody battle court documents a year or two ago in which Thomas alluded to medical issues afflicting "poor Saint." He attributed them to Kathryn's substance abuse. 

It certainly makes sense. On the other hand, Thomas IS an inveterate liar and I don't believe the aforementioned documents included any of Kathryn's responses to Thomas. 

Another logical conclusion is that Thomas has a Mentally Handicapped brother. Runs in his family.

( whom he lovingly called " R*******")

Way to Be ,Thomas. 

• Love 18
7 hours ago, bosawks said:

I think Craig would spend as much time and effort on a court case that he spent on his life coach homework.....

4 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Listened to Heather McDonalds Juicy Scoop podcast today - she had an interesting take/comment/listeners scoop regarding Ashley; connection to Ashley and Landon. Hard to believe, but definitely Juicy.

I can’t click between the quotes, so comments on each:

1. I’m stll trying to figure out the meaning of the headless man holding 3 flats of eggs. Are you desiring to protein load? Do you want to be a chicken farmer? Oh, obviously World’s Best Frittata Maker! All I know is the power of the vision board better not kick in with all of these headless people, or Craig is going to end up decapitated in some tragic accident—caught in an industrial size mixer to beat all of those eggs, perhaps.

2. Well, spill these juicy details, please!

• Love 9
8 hours ago, ProudMary said:

Who the hell walks out of an outpatient surgical center still wearing a surgical gown, surgical hat and footie slippers?  Where the hell were Shep's clothes he walked in with?

I haven't watched yet. I actually wasn't to excited to watch this show anymore,  but your post cracked me up and I will watch just to see this lol.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, dosodog said:

Kathryn and Shep.

They're setting us up.  I feel it.  Feel.  It.

Yep. If Thomas is dumped from the show, which I suspect he will be, they will pair up these two for another fake relationship. The worst thing Kathryn could do to ruin her sobriety is hook up with Shep in real life. He can’t stay sober, can’t keep it in his pants. He’s actually worse than Thomas ever was.

• Love 14
(edited)
3 hours ago, ozzy said:

Another logical conclusion is that Thomas has a Mentally Handicapped brother. Runs in his family.

( whom he lovingly called " R*******")

Way to Be ,Thomas. 

His brother has Down syndrome, which does not “run in families”.

And yes, supportive sibling T-Rav called his brother “r*******” on national TV. Such an asshole. 

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 20
12 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Or the "stolen" socks - or maybe a combination of both

I forgot about the socks!

I give you Austen's brew:  Eau De Chaussettes, a piquant little brew that brings forth the briny memories of youth with overtones of yeast and fungus......

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

It seems that Shep is liking the new Katherine. After all, before, he had Cameron for his best bud, now it looks like he is getting close to Katherine.  Could be a friendship or a love interest.  He may be getting tired of his bachelor ways and Katherine has changed for the better in many ways.  She’s taking him to the hospital, bringing him soup.  He could have asked Austin or Craig but opted for Katherine instead.  Hmmmm.

Friendship, yes. Love interest, hell no. I believe this is 100% producer driven. Shep has absolutely nothing going on this season. Kathryn isn't fighting with TRav anymore, Cam is hardly on camera, Whitney is pretty much out of it, so what do we have here? Chelsea showing us her sad childhood, Craig at the therapist, Naomi being a bitch, still not sure why we are subjected to boring Austen.  They need something to keep this sinking ship a float, even if it's just the fake will they/won't they relationship between Shep and Kathryn.  

If Ashley really wants Thomas, she has to realize that when you are dating/living with/married to a man that has such young children they and the baby mama are going to be a big part of the relationship for a very long time. It's really hard to deal with that but it's a reality that no matter how much she shit talks Kathryn it's not going to change the interaction between Thomas and his kids and Kathryn. She should get out of the realationship and find a man without so much baggage becuase Thomas has ALOT of baggage. Besides, no matter how much Thomas tells Ashley to "chill" and "calm down" he secretly enjoys seeing her get all riled up over him. 

• Love 15

At. This point I am so over showmances I sincerely have no interest in who gets with who. And love triangles, yawn. They are just irritating.

• Love 7

Actually, she doesn’t show too much emotion with anything

Her complete lack of emotion is odd.  When Chelsea was talking about her stepdad in the car, Kathryn appeared to be wiping away a few tears and even then......she had an absolute, completely blank, detached look on her face.  It's the same when she's with the kids.  Poor Kensie seems devoid of any connection to her, like, "who the heck are you"? 

Friendship, yes. Love interest, hell no. I believe this is 100% producer driven.

If they even attempt to go down the path of a Kathryn/Shep storyline, it will be fake, fake, fake.  Shep would never go for a baggage ridden woman like Kathryn.  I'm kind of on board with the line of thinking that he will marry in his mid-40's or 50's and pop out a few kids.  But even though he's been a total and utter man-whore, I think his choice of a wife would be a young (of course, young) woman who's kept certain "activities" to a minimum :-) I think he views women with a Madonna/whore filter. 

I'm confused by Chelsea's timeline in Hilton Head.  She said she hasn't lived there in 25 years but then was talking about being 8 years old and living in the stepdad's house when he passed away.  Is she 33???  I thought she was way younger.

I'm sorry but Kathryn looks just like a Chucky doll with this hairdo and when she isn't wearing any make-up.   

• Love 12
(edited)

I think the children have Kathryn's eyes, which tip up (hopefully no FAS). They look like each other. And Kathryn without makeup looks like a young Sissy Spacek.

At this point all I'm interested in are Cameran and Whitney.

I think Chelsea's passengers thought she was milking camera-time when they visited her old home; I thought so too.

Craig continues to give me shades of The Talented Mr. Ripley.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 20
(edited)
12 hours ago, Thumper said:

I don't blame Victoria for being concerned about the Chelsea-Austen relationship.  The red flags are there.  I think Austen still wants Chelsea and he's settling for friendship.

I have a hard time feeling any kind of bad for Victoria if she really is/was Chelsea's friend and then started dating her ex.  

30 minutes ago, Kiki620 said:

Her complete lack of emotion is odd.  When Chelsea was talking about her stepdad in the car, Kathryn appeared to be wiping away a few tears and even then......she had an absolute, completely blank, detached look on her face.  It's the same when she's with the kids.  Poor Kensie seems devoid of any connection to her, like, "who the heck are you"? 

Between this and the sleep s'more eating, I think whatever she'd taking to help stay calm and not medicate with (non-prescription) drugs or alcohol is having side effects.

Edited by TexasGal
bec prescribed drugs are drugs
  • Love 12

I think Shep had on shorts under the hospital gown.

Even if the Shep&Kathryn thing is producer driven, I hope they at least hook up.  Kathryn could use a good buggering (though wih Sheppie's alcohol consumption it might not be all that good) and it would drive Thomas insane.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I thought Thomas seemed to be high or something when Ashley was talking to him. I was drinking wine so I probably perceived the whole scene wrong. Though either way, I will always hate Thomas.

My husband and I thought the same thing......he definitely seemed to be on something.

Again, I have to give Naomi a bit of a pass.....Craig would be extremely frustrating to date and tonight gave a bit more insight to him. 

Cam's baby is beautiful! 

I hope they do not go down the Shep/Kathryn romance road.       

• Love 10
(edited)

Ashley blathering to Thomas about how he was a “fool” that didn’t run home from the bar for a naked woman (her) lying in his bed. She is repugnant/has a horrible personality. 

Craig-the Liar. We already knew this about you Craig. You are also shallow and lazy and always have a blotchy face and are always sniffling, and yawning and talking monotone. Craig thinks he’s all that and he is so NOT. 

Shep’s mom would cut off the family money if he dated the likes of Kathryn. There is no way in hell that is happening. Shep as a stepdad to Kensie and Saint? Nope. 

Kathryn hasn’t dated much because...everyone in Charleston knows her wackadoodle story! 

Chelsea’s story was very sad. It may have something to do with how she is now. She is such a “dude” (a word she loves). She talks to all of the guys like such a buddy and doesn’t want to date any of them but wants them fighting over her. It’s...odd.

Victoria is exactly who I would picture for Austen. 

Edited by Sage47
  • Love 13
(edited)

Watching Shep walk out of the surgery was pretty funny. He should have worn basketball shorts to his surgery,  easier to put on after . 

The party was nice, still dislike Thomas but I'm glad he and Kathryn got along for the kids. It all went smoothly.  

I've never thought Kathryn was some great beauty like other have thought but she looked good at the party. I like that she goes makeup free often.  It's way better than the smudged up over the top  makeup of a few seasons ago. 

Ashley is not very good at holding down her crazy to get what she wants. Psycho.  She's playing herself.  Thomas was right in putting her in her place when it comes to Kathryn and the children (still hate him).  

Speaking of makeup  didn't you all just love when they woke up from the fake sleeping Ashley already had her face done. Lol. Cut to everyone else with their makeup  free morning faces. I see you Ashley.  

Shep and Kathryn is definitely a producer driven story, for sure . I did laugh when his mom paused at the mention of Kathryn driving Shep to his surgery. 

Chelsea was very dramatic about the house. I'm sure it was hard. I just thought an odd ending to her trip. At  least she learned to take care of herself and not to wait for a man to take care of her. Danni and Naomi whispering "what's going on?" "I don't know? " haha.

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 13

I think K was great with her kids.  No small feat to dress toddlers and yourself!  That beautiful outfit with the white collar is something I would not have dared with my kids.

I hope she has turned a corner for good.  Not easy.  All the eating and sweets are characteristic of addictive personalities going straight so she is working it.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, Kiki620 said:

If they even attempt to go down the path of a Kathryn/Shep storyline, it will be fake, fake, fake.  Shep would never go for a baggage ridden woman like Kathryn.

Well, Shep and Kathryn hooked up pre-season 1, so there is an attraction there. But I don't think either of them could keep a straight face for a showmance.  And what's with the hot sauce in the soup? Doesn't that ruin it?

The birthday party was cute, except Katherine's fancy white top had a finger paint splotch by the end of the party. Hmm, finger painting, pizza, chocolate cake? What should I put my two-year old boy in? A white dress shirt? And I'll wear a extra-floaty sleeved white top too! Perfect.  

When Ashley was walking down the sidewalk with the Jimmy John's it felt very much like she was showing up for filming. I think Thomas likes having her stowed away in an apartment. 

24 minutes ago, Sage47 said:

Chelsea’s story was very sad. It may have something to do with how she is now.

I thought so too. Losing your home and your bed at a young age and having your mom work three jobs all of a sudden produces a different mindset than Shep or Whitney's lives where it's all financial smooth sailing and fun, fun, fun.  I continue to like Chelsea. She also seems like she's more fun than Victoria.

• Love 14
9 hours ago, lunastartron said:

The logical conclusion is FAS. This has not been established definitively but text messages leaked from custody battle court documents a year or two ago in which Thomas alluded to medical issues afflicting "poor Saint." He attributed them to Kathryn's substance abuse. 

It certainly makes sense. On the other hand, Thomas IS an inveterate liar and I don't believe the aforementioned documents included any of Kathryn's responses to Thomas. 

The "blame" should not all be placed on Kathryn.  Studies have found that the father's use of cocaine, as well as marijuana,  on the fetus can cause learning disabilities.

• Love 17
10 hours ago, FrankieTankie said:

Whitney is just strange and creepy and is only in love with a mirror 

He probably spends a lot of time in front of the mirror wondering why he can't see his reflection. 

• Love 20

Hey, I cheered all that hot sauce!  That is me.

Craig, so sad.  Pretty, with a side of lazy and, frankly, stupid, no sale.  On the other hand, I did love “Did you bring the psycho?”

Poster pointed out that blouse got stained.  Yeah, Danni’s outfit made more sense for a kids’ party, but I’m glad K made an effort to look fab.

Ashley is great TV.  Crazy always bumps the ratings.  Where do they find these folks without a clue?  Still, a match for Thomas.  Someone who makes him look reasonable by comparison.

• Love 14

I'm confused by Chelsea's timeline in Hilton Head.  She said she hasn't lived there in 25 years but then was talking about being 8 years old and living in the stepdad's house when he passed away.  Is she 33???  I thought she was way younger.

Chelsea was born in 1985.

(edited)

I find that morning before Saint's party conversation between Thomas and Ashley weird. Thomas kept looking to the side and snickered/laughed while talking. He wasn't looking too much directly at Ashley while talking to her. Prodding from producers? Coaching from producers? Producers laughing at Ashley being cray-cray and Thomas cannot keep it together? 

I haven't seen a more pathetic stilted and scripted conversation in this show than between Austen and Victoria last night. You telling me that ever since Austen got back from HH and Austen himself saying he's been talking and texting with Victoria ever since, that the question "So how was Hilton Head?!" never, ever came up?! Shep and Kathryn's soup and care package get-together might be staged as fuck but at least they are better actors.

Edited by slowpoked
  • Love 18
(edited)

Hey, Cheltsie, get yourself a man or a dog or a stuffed animal to snuggle up to, but leave dudes with girlfriends the fuck alone, will ya?  She knew very well that she was crossing a boundary, she shouldn't cross.  

I'm givin' ya a Judge Judy look, Cheltsie & I ain't buyin' your sweetie-pie down-home-girl routine.  She knew exactly what she was doing.  Munch-mouth dunce Austen didn't have a clue cuz he's a moron & Cheltsie has him so wrapped around her fingers.  His girlfriend knew.  Oh, she clearly sees right thru Cheltsie's bullshit.

Btw, is there anyone more dull & completely uninteresting than Austen?  Still don't get why he's on this show.

Wtf is going on with Craigie?  Take a good look at this guy's face.  He looks 50 years old.  I'll say it again . . . uh, WTF???

Anyone look at Grampa Simpson (er, Whit) when Thom-ass was smooching Assley?  Man, he looked uncomfortable.  OK, true, watching those 2 disgusting characters smooching is indeed nauseous-making.  But was Whit uncomfy for other reasons?  Poor Whit.  No hot guys down in Charleston for him to make out with?  Guess he has to wait for production to wrap up so he can high-tail it back to LA to get himself some, eh?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Pretty Please Bravo - Keep Thomas the (alleged) Rapist and Ashley the (alleged) Bunny Boiler. Thay deserve each other and it will be fun to watch both get what they deserve.

9 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Forgot to add: Loved watching TRav squirm. And I can't say it enough, T Rav and Ashley deserve each other.

Yes. Ashley is either straight-up or edited to show crazy all the time while she's in this "relationship," but then again, anything that causes Thomas discomfort in any way is fine by me. He can take his I've Got All The Power Smile and shove it. At some point, T-Rav, the makeup and whatever laboratory substances you get aren't going to make up for the stunted, hideous soul inside. 

1 hour ago, Kiki620 said:

1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

I have a hard time feeling any kind of bad for Victoria if she really is/was Chelsea's friend and then started dating her ex.  

Between this and the sleep s'more eating, I think whatever she'd taking to help stay calm and not medicate with (non-prescription) drugs or alcohol is having side effects.

I like Kathryn 2.0 because previous seasons of 0 to 60 escalation was very uncomfortable to watch, but I have yet to see much if any emotion in her eyes that really reflects her seemingly more thoughtful, measured statements and actions. The tears could have been contrived because she knew the cameras were watching, or she was thinking of something else to generate them. Maybe it is the meds. I do think it would be a tremendous strain to try to be as perfect as possible whenever she's with the kids and a camera crew. She's scrutinized in a way that Thomas still largely doesn't seem to be. Ugh.

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, Koalagirl said:

The "blame" should not all be placed on Kathryn.  Studies have found that the father's use of cocaine, as well as marijuana,  on the fetus can cause learning disabilities.

People also think men can have children at any age, which is true, BUT.  Just because their sperm works doesn't mean it's as healthy as young sperm.  It's subject to the same issues as old eggs.

Victoria, RUN!!!  Austen literally can't even respond to her very reasonable question about appropriate behavior for 2 ex's without being patronizing with his response of "well, I know the only acceptable answer is NO."  What a dick.  That's even worse than him not understanding how what he (and Chelsea, as her friend) did was super disrespectful.  Keep your hands to yourself, Austen, it's not fucking rocket science.

T-Rav and Ashley are 2 disgusting human beings that deserve each other.  Literally no one in those children's immediate circle are putting them first in ANYTHING.

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Hey, Cheltsie, get yourself a man or a dog or a stuffed animal to snuggle up to, but leave dudes with girlfriends the fuck alone, will ya? 

Wtf is going on with Craigie?  Take a good look at this guy's face.  He looks 50 years old.  

That scene where Craig was doing his homework, I actually thought he was Thomas at first.  Yikes, not a good angle for him because I usually think he (Craig, not TRav!) is a cutie.

Chelsea does have a dog- she called him Tyson this episode so my new crush has a name!  He is super-cool and quietly badass and easy the most handsome guy on this show :-)

• Love 7
1 hour ago, SFoster21 said:

I think K was great with her kids.  No small feat to dress toddlers and yourself!  That beautiful outfit with the white collar is something I would not have dared with my kids.

I had a friend growing up whose mother was like this - for like, a summer softball game, my mom would be sitting there in cut-off jeans and a tank top and my friend's mom would show up to our rural little league game wearing a strapless sundress, heels, full makeup, gigantic sunglasses — she was always like that, done up and dressed to the nines to matter what. I thought she was glorious and my mom thought she was ridiculous, lol. But the whole time I watched Katherine getting ready I was like...that is almost the least practical outfit one could wear to a toddler birthday party. The shoes were killer, but have no place near finger paint and pizza, heh. 

I have never been a Whitney fan, but I'm really enjoying his, "5 minutes, everyone!" role this season. He's there to tell people what to do, and occasionally drop a conversation bomb then sit back and watch the jackery unfold. All the while looking like your uncle who was once very proud of his Fiero. 

• Love 16
39 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Hey, Cheltsie, get yourself a man or a dog or a stuffed animal to snuggle up to, but leave dudes with girlfriends the fuck alone, will ya?  She knew very well that she was crossing a boundary, she shouldn't cross.  

I'm givin' ya a Judge Judy look, Cheltsie & I ain't buyin' your sweetie-pie down-home-girl routine.  She knew exactly what she was doing.  Munch-mouth dunce Austen didn't have a clue cuz he's a moron & Cheltsie has him so wrapped around her fingers.  His girlfriend knew.  Oh, she clearly sees right thru Cheltsie's bullshit.

Btw, is there anyone more dull & completely uninteresting than Austen?  Still don't get why he's on this show.

Wtf is going on with Craigie?  Take a good look at this guy's face.  He looks 50 years old.  I'll say it again . . . uh, WTF???

Anyone look at Grampa Simpson (er, Whit) when Thom-ass was smooching Assley?  Man, he looked uncomfortable.  OK, true, watching those 2 disgusting characters smooching is indeed nauseous-making.  But was Whit uncomfy for other reasons?  Poor Whit.  No hot guys down in Charleston for him to make out with?  Guess he has to wait for production to wrap up so he can high-tail it back to LA to get himself some, eh?

I think Craig has a drug problem, always late , he flits from one project to another, his house is a disaster, very thin ....something ain’t right?

• Love 11
13 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I’m not sure how to explain it, but, Kathryn never seems all that maternal with her kids.  She somehow doesn’t seem like their mother.

She does not know how to act around them at all.  She seems nervous and distant, and a bit disinterested, in my opinion.

11 hours ago, lunastartron said:

It "looks" like FAS.  He has all of the characteristics, facially.  

10 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

The most recent podcast?  I downloaded it today, and was happy to see her guest is Franjola! - but was annoyed to see that it is a "live" podcast.  I like them better in the studio.  

1 hour ago, Koalagirl said:

Ehhh well I would say that the blame should rest with her in this case.  I am not one of those judgemental people who side eye pregnant women for eating the "wrong" things, or even having a glass of wine here or there.  But to drink while pregnant, like drink daily or even weekly is extremely fucked up and there have been women put in jail for that.  If in fact he has FAS - I blame Kathryn.

5 minutes ago, stacyasp said:

I think Craig has a drug problem, always late , he flits from one project to another, his house is a disaster, very thin ....something ain’t right?

Oh definitely!  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, TexasGal said:

They are friends. Or were friends. That part is not staged. See below. This was before Chelsea ever got cast on SC:

So for Victoria to crow about "boundaries crossed" is like the pot calling the kettle black.

• Love 5

As a mom, I am completely bothered by this episode.  Two year olds should not be drinking out of a bottle.  I don't know if it is camera-induced but K really does seem still around her kids and Saint really looks like he suffers from FAS.  This is starting to be a no fun Bravo series.

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, albarino said:

As a mom, I am completely bothered by this episode.  Two year olds should not be drinking out of a bottle.  I don't know if it is camera-induced but K really does seem still around her kids and Saint really looks like he suffers from FAS.  This is starting to be a no fun Bravo series.

They also showed him crawling on the floor which I thought was strange for a two year old.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, slowpoked said:

I find that morning before Saint's party conversation between Thomas and Ashley weird. Thomas kept looking to the side and snickered/laughed while talking. He wasn't looking too much directly at Ashley while talking to her. Prodding from producers? Coaching from producers? Producers laughing at Ashley being cray-cray and Thomas cannot keep it together? 

I haven't seen a more pathetic stilted and scripted conversation in this show than between Austen and Victoria last night. You telling me that ever since Austen got back from HH and Austen himself saying he's been talking and texting with Victoria ever since, that the question "So how was Hilton Head?!" never, ever came up?! Shep and Kathryn's soup and care package get-together might be staged as fuck but at least they are better actors.

I just realized I must have FF through Austen and Victoria. I don't even remember doing it.   I know I ff through most of the Kathryn brings Shep soup part of the because I don't care about what the producers want to us to think. But now I'm curious. ..did he drain her soup? As it was ff I thought I saw him doing that lol. I already deleted it. If he did, why?

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, ProudMary said:

Who the hell walks out of an outpatient surgical center still wearing a surgical gown, surgical hat and footie slippers?  Where the hell were Shep's clothes he walked in with?

He probably couldn't bend his knees to get back into pants or shorts and put on shoes.

• Love 4

Are we getting the scoop or what?  Pretty please.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

I thought that the kids' connection to Kathryn felt right for someone they see once a week or so for a few hours. I don't get the "no connection" vibe that a lot of people cite here. Kathryn seems to be very attentive and focused on the kids and they seem comfortable and at ease with her.

What I find to be more interesting is the kids relationship with Thomas. As the custodial parent who is with them more than any other adult, the kids don't seem to be bonded to him much more than they are to Kathryn. When he approached the car at the party Kensie basically ignored him. Neither of the two kids seem to be attached to him in the way that I've seen with other men who are primary caregivers. I'm used to kids running to their dad to share stuff or trying to drag them into play or even simply engaging with them in conversation. I haven't seen examples where the kids initiate any contact with Thomas, which is what I would expect would happen when they are so young.

I think nannies are growing the kids up.  Thomas is too busy with the psycho and going out drinking.  We probably see him with the kids when he has to film.

BTW, I’ll bet Sheps mother will have a say when it comes time for him to be serious with a woman.

• Love 1