Type keyword(s) to search

Annie & David: Happy Hour at the Duck Sick Bar

• Start Topic

So I'm postponing getting on with my day and did a FB search for that tour site. It took me to David's site where he lists himself as reality STAR along with his work history.  What grossed me out  was posting a picture of his brother in law ( who looks 12) about how happy was because it's Field Rat's hunting time. Twice he wrote Rat's. Then on the first of this month posted a slim face picture and said he hates the Camera because it puts a lot of weight on. So gang his big fat ass we all see is an optical illusion. Oh no......... He posted the video of Annie talking about their sex life and telling everyone to share it!!!! 

Off to hunt for something for nausea. 

• Love 9
(edited)

BUT it's not open concept, no granite countertops and stainless steel appliances! And the kitchen looks like a "total gut job." 

Plus no dual vanities in the bathroom

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 10

Why on earth can't she babysit "off the books" without jeopardizing her green card status? 

She could, but not on camera.

I can't put words to the Tobo video. He's really working this angle as a reality TV goat.

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, IvySpice said:

She could, but not on camera.

I can't put words to the Tobo video. He's really working this angle as a reality TV goat.

But is he putting that Masters Degree to use? 

• Love 2
On 7/9/2018 at 1:45 PM, magemaud said:

A vaginal catapult? Those prop guys must be very resourceful 

There's a lot of stage fog; no balls ejected from any female's crotchal regions (although Lost in Transition might disagree).

• Love 1

The thought of blowing random dicks for ANY amount of money (let alone what amounts in Thailand to just a few dollars) makes me want to absolutely puke. Is the storage facility REALLY that bad Annie? 

It's not what you were expecting or were promised but think about it for a minute!

• Love 10
27 minutes ago, Emkat said:

The thought of blowing random dicks for ANY amount of money (let alone what amounts in Thailand to just a few dollars) makes me want to absolutely puke. Is the storage facility REALLY that bad Annie? 

It's not what you were expecting or were promised but think about it for a minute!

She’s already been there done that and probably worse. Since hooking up with David and coming to the US, they’ve gone downhill with each change. Next step is homelessness and probably working off the books in some sleazy dive. How long before David comes home with a gross of ping pong balls? 

Even Chris supporting her doesn’t mean she’ll live a life of luxury. She’ll end up in KFC for minimum wage or having to give Chris massages for pocket change.

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, iwasish said:

She’s already been there done that and probably worse. Since hooking up with David and coming to the US, they’ve gone downhill with each change. Next step is homelessness and probably working off the books in some sleazy dive. How long before David comes home with a gross of ping pong balls? 

Even Chris supporting her doesn’t mean she’ll live a life of luxury. She’ll end up in KFC for minimum wage or having to give Chris massages for pocket change.

IKR. Next thing you know, David's going to be bringing home a shopping basket saying, "I got us a great spot right next to the soup kitchen!" 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Emkat said:

They didn't show a whole lot of it, but even Annie's parents' place in Thailand looked better.  At least it was an actual home.  David can't even afford a legitimate apartment in Kentucky of all places, he can only get living units attached to other facilities thanks to his friend Chris.  If David had other things going for him she might tolerate it for awhile, but David has ZERO going for him.  He's old, jobless, broke, fat, ugly, sterile, friendless (except for his enabler Chris), and his family hates him.  He brings nothing to the table.  He doesn't deserve a woman of any kind at this point, even a former hooker from Thailand.

• Love 23
1 hour ago, zenme said:

IKR. Next thing you know, David's going to be bringing home a shopping basket saying, "I got us a great spot right next to the soup kitchen!" 

LOL

I visualize David asking for bread ...NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!

and 

Annie sniffing the soup with that “I smell a fart” expression on her face.

• Love 8

even Annie's parents' place in Thailand looked better

There are a lot of factors at work here besides the amenities. Like being with your whole family. I'd rather be living with my family in a tent than with Tobo in the storage building.

• Love 10

I don't see her staying with him.  TLC pays them a thousand an episode each plus twenty five hundred for the reunion.  That's if they're in every episode, so probably ten episodes tops for two seasons, twenty-five thousand each and then it's done.  Not like they're going to be on year after year, TLC needs to move on to new couples.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Dobian said:

I don't see her staying with him.  TLC pays them a thousand an episode each plus twenty five hundred for the reunion.  That's if they're in every episode, so probably ten episodes tops for two seasons, twenty-five thousand each and then it's done.  Not like they're going to be on year after year, TLC needs to move on to new couples.

That’s truly a pittance for selling their dignity and their privacy. Yuck.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Dobian said:

Yes but does anyone here think that he's allowing Annie to have her own bank account? I doubt it. Just like I highly doubt he turned in her green card paperwork. He's a piece of shit and she sees it now, but the desire to achieve the American Dream - which many folks around the world have - is stronger than her common sense right now. Personally, I'd rather live in Thailand right about now...!

• Love 6

I am one of the few who does not think that Annie is in it for a green card or that she would be willing to work if she and David stayed together. She’s asked David what he is going to do to support her or how he is going to take care of her multiple times.  Her plan to come to the United States did not include working.  I really feel like she wanted an arrangement where she kept David’s house cleaned, his meals cooked, and his ass cheeks clapping  while he worked a job outside the house.  I get the impression that if  she thought she would have to work a job outside the home after marrying David, she never would’ve married him.  

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, PityFree said:

I am one of the few who does not think that Annie is in it for a green card or that she would be willing to work if she and David stayed together. She’s asked David what he is going to do to support her or how he is going to take care of her multiple times.  Her plan to come to the United States did not include working.  I really feel like she wanted an arrangement where she kept David’s house cleaned, his meals cooked, and his ass cheeks clapping  while he worked a job outside the house.  I get the impression that if  she thought she would have to work a job outside the home after marrying David, she never would’ve married him.  

She keeps saying she wants to go to school and become a teacher and have a baby. 

I don’t think David sent in her papers for a green card. He doesn’t want her to be independent, once she can make money she can dump his fat ass.

• Love 13
On 7/10/2018 at 12:34 PM, magemaud said:

BUT it's not open concept, no granite countertops and stainless steel appliances! And the kitchen looks like a "total gut job." 

Plus no dual vanities in the bathroom

Hahaa ok HGTV watcher (I only say this as I watch too)

• Love 1
(edited)

I just remembered that Annie stole stuff from Chris’s wife in California! Did they get a stern talking to after that? Did they confront her about it at all? Chris really is the biggest sucker in the world. Annie’s stealing was basically a big F.U. to Chris and Nikki. How much louder does she have to say it?

Chris really is a fool and David is using the suicide story to collect cash and prizes. Chris, he’s not your friend which is just as well because friends don’t hurt friends. And you are hurting David.

Maybe Chris just thinks David is an a$$hole who deserves to be hurt so he continues to cripple him with cash? #LovesExecutioner

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 3

Chris' wife, Nikki, has said that she recommended David for 90 day fiance show because he was already in Thailand. He apparently asked two other women to marry him, and Annie was the third. 

Is there anything more cringy than David crying? Such a sad sack weakling. And how many times is Annie going to threaten to move back to Thailand? Her meaningless threats are a broken record, so tiresome & phoney. Chris has told us that you cannot move back because you'd be an embarrassment to your family & would be shunned in the village. 

I've watched the "Tobo" video, which is quite amateurish; Annie wasn't in it, but a different Thai girl. I too believe it's a sex extravaganza, there were no women tourists shown.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

Chris' wife, Nikki, has said that she recommended David for 90 day fiance show because he was already in Thailand. He apparently asked two other women to marry him, and Annie was the third. 

Is there anything more cringy than David crying? Such a sad sack weakling. And how many times is Annie going to threaten to move back to Thailand? Her meaningless threats are a broken record, so tiresome & phoney. Chris has told us that you cannot move back because you'd be an embarrassment to your family & would be shunned in the village. 

I've watched the "Tobo" video, which is quite amateurish; Annie wasn't in it, but a different Thai girl. I too believe it's a sex extravaganza, there were no women tourists shown.

Annie pissed me off today, she needs to leave, David will never change and things  will never get better! 

• Love 2

David is so gross, not just appearance, can he possibly whine anymore? Annie isn’t any better, she’s also a whine fest. If her life would be better in Thailand then go. And why does her English get worse every episode? 

• Love 6
13 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I just remembered that Annie stole stuff from Chris’s wife in California! Did they get a stern talking to after that? Did they confront her about it at all? Chris really is the biggest sucker in the world. Annie’s stealing was basically a big F.U. to Chris and Nikki. How much louder does she have to say it?

Chris really is a fool and David is using the suicide story to collect cash and prizes. Chris, he’s not your friend which is just as well because friends don’t hurt friends. And you are hurting David.

Maybe Chris just thinks David is an a$$hole who deserves to be hurt so he continues to cripple him with cash? #LovesExecutioner

How is chris hurting David? Unless you mean by continuing to enable him. I agree that he is a fool but David is the ultimate fool.

I forgot that Annie stole from them, but they advertise together for a Thailand vacation. ICK! Meet all four, ICK ICK ICk. No thanks to any of them. I looked at the link for Fantasy Thailand, and the “crew”was a bunch of dirt bags, but the address was Ky. Maybe that’s fat David’s job. With his masters degree. 

• Love 3
On 7/14/2018 at 7:09 PM, gingerella said:

Yes but does anyone here think that he's allowing Annie to have her own bank account? I doubt it. Just like I highly doubt he turned in her green card paperwork. He's a piece of shit and she sees it now, but the desire to achieve the American Dream - which many folks around the world have - is stronger than her common sense right now. Personally, I'd rather live in Thailand right about now...!

She could marry a guy in Thailand who has nothing, which puts him in the same economic class as David.  But this guy would be her age, attractive, local to her family, and can get her pregnant.  So why is she with David again?

• Love 12
On 5/31/2018 at 7:41 PM, SevenCostanza said:

Annie seems like she's over it.  I don't blame her, why is David so lazy? I noticed he was talking about her getting a job when she gets her green card.  What about him? Why isn't he working yet? So much of his story doesn't make sense.

I think David has done something to delay Annie getting her green card. She said she doesn’t understand why she doesn’t have it yet. He probably doesn’t want her to actually get it so she’s more dependent on him. Otherwise she’d probably get a job and dump his fat ass.

• Love 10

This is interesting (taken from thaiembassy.com). Can anyone remember the dollar amount of Annie's dowry?

So you have finally found your true love in the Land of Smiles – but you’ve got one major question before taking the big plunge. “How much dowry do I need to pay for my bride?”

This is the question that always pops up along with the other requirements for Marriage in Thailand. The Thai dowry system, which is more commonly known as Sin Sod, is deeply rooted in Thai culture. It is a way of honoring your bride’s parents for raising their daughter well. This is also a way of showing that you are financially capable of taking care of your Thai bride throughout your married life, because her parents tend to consider financial security as basis for the marriage.

You will need to negotiate with your bride’s parents regarding the amounts of the Sin Sod and Tong Mun. Tong Mun, which means gold engagement, is 24-karat gold that you give to your wife-to-be. The rule of thumb is, the higher the amount of the gold, the better. This is similar to the giving an engagement ring in the West.

Then there’s the Sin Sod, or the actual dowry, which can include anything of value, but usually it is about the money. Most Westerners get confused with the amount of dowry that they have to pay to their Thai bride’s parents, as dowry prices are set at unbelievably high amounts ranging from 100,000- 1,000,000 baht.

One important thing that you should keep in mind when discussing Thai dowry is that its amount is based on your Thai fiancee’s status, education, occupation and other related social background information (such as her virginity). An average middle-class, university-educated Thai lady deserves a dowry of 100,000- 300,000 baht. A dowry of a million baht for an uneducated lady of modest means is just ridiculous. Thai dowry prices fall drastically if your bride-to-be has been previously married, already has children, or is not a virgin anymore. In fact in most of these instances, no dowry deserves to be paid.

Thai dowry, however, is usually symbolic in nature and will normally be returned to the married couple after the wedding, so as to help them start on their new life. When registering your Marriage in Thailand, there is really no need to show proof that you have paid dowry, as it is presented during the actual wedding ceremony itself.

Marriage in Thailand can be the best experience you will ever have, but it would be best to inform yourself as much as possible about all its traditions and requirements. It would be best to engage the services of a reputable Thai law firm who can assist you with Marriage Registration in Thailand and even drafting a Prenuptial Agreement to secure your assets prior to your union with your Thai fiancée.

• Love 8
48 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

Did I see Annie driving the red truck to buy food for her Thai dinner? If so, she must already have her green card..don't they have to have one before getting a driver's license?

I'm not sure you need a green card to drive as long as you have a valid driver's license in your home country.  How is it any different than if you went to another country on vacation and rented a car?  Foreigners can still come here and drive legally.

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

I guess that is probably true. As poor as her parents were though, I wonder how she had learned to drive there?

ON a 1950's busted up tractor. And if she doesn't have brothers, you can make sure she knows how to fix it, too. (Speculations, here.)

• Love 1
On 7/15/2018 at 9:08 AM, CoachWristletJen said:

I just remembered that Annie stole stuff from Chris’s wife in California!

I missed that!  What did she steal?  Was she caught?  What was her reason for taking stuff?  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

I didn't remember  that either so went back to to pages 1-2 here and there is mention of her stealing money from Nicki's purse. 

Hmmmm - possibly a game-changer for me.  I have sympathy for Annie but not if she was pinching stuff that didn't belong to her.

I tried googling it and all I could come up with was a claim by Antonio, Nikki's not-brother.  He's all about the drama, so I am going to put his claim in the "unsubstantiated" column for now.

• Love 1

@Teri313 iirc, Annie told David 500k bhat. He paid $1500 so far. And no negotiation, per Annie herself. And two baby buffalo. 

Antonio spilled the tea about Annie grabbing $40 from Nikki's purse. I'm sure Nikki gave them household items as well. They left the firehouse with a boatload of plastic bags!

• Love 1
(edited)

I think Chris was misguided in taking those two in in the first place, in part because of David's known mooching and alcohol problem, and Annie not really being known, at least by the hosts. While I'm not a big Nikki fan, and I think her brother is awful, I do admire she's put her foot down multiple times now about enabling David. 

I and family members have had stuff stolen, e.g., from the house during a tag sale, and when someone was going to move in and take over my room in a rental, and stole some of my CDs just because he could. This was a man with a professional job on Capitol Hill, DC. I had a nice hat stolen out of my grocery cart when my back was turned a few weeks ago in the market. It's everywhere. 

I think D and A need to go back to Thailand tout de suite. David came back to Louisville and the U.S. with some romantic notion about finally being a father to his kids and a grandfather but with no practical plan, nor any clue how to take actions that would make him a good role model...and he found out that actually his family members don't like him very much (and not just for the running away)...and are suspicious of his SO, who doesn't like them either, or doing things they like to do. It's tough when family relationships change but it happens. You have to be a grownup, get over it, and go on, and let go if that is appropriate. Create another "family." Just like Chris should distance himself from David when it is appropriate.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 1

We're a few episodes into the latest series in the UK. I still have trouble with some of the participants' accents - particularly Pedro and Annie. Last night I had to re-wind and re-listen, because when Annie said "He had vasectomy", I could've sworn she said "He had bad sex with me"!!

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, essexjan said:

We're a few episodes into the latest series in the UK. I still have trouble with some of the participants' accents - particularly Pedro and Annie. Last night I had to re-wind and re-listen, because when Annie said "He had vasectomy", I could've sworn she said "He had bad sex with me"!!

Actually, surprisingly that’s one thing Annie doesn’t complain about. Apparently the Penguin has the moves!! And she says she’s quite vocal in appreciation. 

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, essexjan said:

Can you turn on the Closed Captioning option? I use it here all the time for all of my beloved British series (especially those set in the north of England or Scotland)! Not only do I not miss any dialogue I have learned lots of great Britishisms...I can’t believe you send us such quality tv and this is what you get in return from us - Sorry!!

• Love 9
(edited)
44 minutes ago, Shieldmaiden said:

Can you turn on the Closed Captioning option? I use it here all the time for all of my beloved British series (especially those set in the north of England or Scotland)! Not only do I not miss any dialogue I have learned lots of great Britishisms...I can’t believe you send us such quality tv and this is what you get in return from us - Sorry!!

Which reminds me. The (show-created) captioning had Anfisa saying to Pao: "When are you going to be deported, next season?" while people here say she said: "When are you going to do porn, next season?" I wasn't paying close attention, but I suspect that the "porn" quote is accurate.

Edited by Gobi
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 7/26/2018 at 11:50 AM, Gobi said:

Which reminds me. The (show-created) captioning had Anfisa saying to Pao: "When are you going to be deported, next season?" while people here say she said: "When are you going to do porn, next season?" I wasn't paying close attention, but I suspect that the "porn" quote is accurate.

I noticed that on my CC, too. I'm almost positive Anfisa said "do porn." 

Edited to add: reading this online article from Glamour Magazine about the show, it appears the author also thought Anfisa said "deported." https://www.glamour.com/story/im-divorcing-myself-from-90-day-fiance

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4
On 7/24/2018 at 10:40 PM, DaphneCat said:

I'm not sure you need a green card to drive as long as you have a valid driver's license in your home country.  How is it any different than if you went to another country on vacation and rented a car?  Foreigners can still come here and drive legally.

I looked at Annie's instagram and she has traveled out of the country since arriving to the States. I was under the impression immigrants weren't allowed to travel until they received their green card... Unless they ask for special permission (and usually that is in cases of family emergencies). So, I assume she already has her green card. Also, if you drive in the States as a tourist you drive with an international license, driving with a State license has residency requirements (aka green card). 

Following on from the instagram posts, I have to assume their money issues aren't real, because they can afford to go travel and they went to the derby and Annie was looking really lovely. I think they've created a strange fiction to drum up some sort of fame. 

• Love 6
On 7/14/2018 at 7:46 PM, PityFree said:

That’s truly a pittance for selling their dignity and their privacy. Yuck.

I haven't seen any proof that David has any dignity. All he seems to have is bs for why he can't get a job, and opinions on what the other couples are doing wrong.

And when he gets called on his BS, he just cries. What an emotionally manipulative manbaby.

• Love 13