Type keyword(s) to search

BiP Season 5: Speculation & Spoilers

• Start Topic

But Reality Steve's intel is only as accurate as the people giving it to him want it to be. I'm kind of curious how he, or anyone, would go about verifying such a thing. If the BF photoshopped them (I don't think for a second RS would), how could RS prove otherwise? If BF says they came from Jenna would RS go ask Jenna? Would she actually admit to it? If she doesn't, would he still run with the story on the BF's word alone? I'm an armchair detective so I'm just interested in how he verifies the info he gets. 

I have no problem believing it's true though. As cute as they were together I don't think I completely bought their love story, at least not on her side of it. I mean come one, a few days before she was into Benoit. 

Meanwhile, at Bachelor Headquarters, Fleiss has popped open a bottle of champagne and his cackling with glee because any negative attention his little puppets get is more buzz for his fame whorehouse. 

• Love 9

Someone posted screen shots taken from Reddit to Steve’s twitter where a friend said the same thing. This was yesterday. So maybe that also convinced him. I’ve never been on Reddit though so I have no idea what’s actually on there. 

• Love 1

Eh, I don't feel sorry for anybody on this crap show. Jordan Especially. Oh, he warmed my cold, cruel heart as well...who knew the boy could be so darned ADORABLE and SWEET?

But he is a narcissist, and if "proposing marriage" would get him farther in his career? Hell yeah he'd do it, and now? And NOW? He's the spurned little lover boy whose narcissistic little heart is bruised by the woman he proposed marriage to after knowing for a couple of weeks. Y'all forget. BIP was only like three weeks long (if that). THREE. WEEKS. And didn't Jenna come on till what? Like week 2 of 3?

They a'int know each other well enough to propose freaking marriage. I think this was all staged, but they didn't get away with it cause Jenna's a (my opinion only) sleeze who couldn't keep her victims quiet. Bitter Barney spilled his guts and now the jig is up.

I don't for one second believe those two are/were ever in really really love. How often, after the age of 16, have you fallen hopelessly, till death do us part, in love with someone after knowing them for less than 2 weeks? And even then they were sucking face with other dudes?

I think the only reason Jordan wanted Jenna was because she was in his opinion the most beautiful woman on the beach, and he has to have the best. Otherwise he would've let Benoit or whomever have her cause he's too good to fight over a woman...the fight over HIM...

• Love 3

Jordan should have gotten DWTS, not grocery store dud.   The guy is funnny, ridiculous, and adorable.  I believe he fell for this elderly woman Jenna.  What a poopface she may be.  

They need to retool this franchise or dump it.  This was a lame season 

• Love 6

I’m mostly a wrong reasons viewer so Jordan and Jenna being together or not matters little to me. I think he’s an egotistical blowhard who is all in for Jordan. I think she’s a bit of a whackadoodle and waffles with the slightest breeze. They’re both odd to me so in their own strange way they almost seemed to work. The biggest giggle this show gives me is that these folks act so completely earnest about their only, last, best chance to find the one during two weeks in an unairconditioned cut rate resort with a small cast of other Bach/B’ette reject famewhores. 

Edited by ramble
  • Love 6

I guess I just don't get it.  To actually be planning a wedding while you have another boyfriend?  How and why do you do that?  Anyone would have to realize at some point it can't continue, and weddings are important and not cheap.  This is so weird.  

• Love 6

During Becca's season I thought Jordan had clearly been cast in the villain-lite roll, so I took every pocket square diss in the tongue-in-cheek delivery for which it was intended.  Once he got to BIP he was allowed to be himself and while he was still a bit vain and shallow I liked his humor and thought he was pretty cute. When he fell for Jenna I thought it was totally sincere and I was afraid for him because she didn't seem to reciprocate in kind.  Still, when she accepted his proposal I just put it down to her being less articulate and outgoing as Jordan. 

Now I just hate Jenna.  What kind of woman risks losing a guy who thinks you hung the moon for some player?  She may need therapy a lot worse than Kevin.

• Love 19

In Steve's new column, he says he actually spoke with Jordan and that Jordan was truly blindsided by the whole thing.  He hasn't even gotten an explanation from Jenna, but WTF could she say to any of it?

Jenna is obviously damaged, to be able to treat somebody like that so cavalierly and without a hint of guilt.  I really hope she fades off into obscurity and gets ZERO sympathy from anybody.  

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Shades of Scarlet said:

Lol.  Just do not understand the Kendall "hate."  She ended a relationship - and is now back together mending it.  How horrid!  

If that’s all you see then it’s understandable you don’t hate her. And that’s fine. Most of us that don’t like her find her condescending, patronizing, self righteous, hypocritical, self centered, and egotistical. It’s a bit of schaudenfraud, watching her put in her place and dumped. We were upset Joe took her back and watch her go back to be her same arrogant, know-it-all self. There’s nothing wrong breaking up and getting back together. I’m rooting for Astrid and Kevin. But I feel like Astrid and Kevin are more mature and honest about their feelings. People just don’t like Kendall as a person. 

• Love 19
14 minutes ago, leighdear said:

In Steve's new column, he says he actually spoke with Jordan and that Jordan was truly blindsided by the whole thing.  He hasn't even gotten an explanation from Jenna, but WTF could she say to any of it?

Jenna is obviously damaged, to be able to treat somebody like that so cavalierly and without a hint of guilt.  I really hope she fades off into obscurity and gets ZERO sympathy from anybody.  

Knowing how this franchise runs lately, they'll probably make Jenna the next Bachelorette.

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, leighdear said:

I can't believe she sat there and let a glowingly happy Jordan announce the date and ask Chris H to officiate.  

And she's an idiot if she thought she could make this work to her advantage.  Was she going to dump him at the altar (the most dramatic Bachelor in Paradise ever!) or what?

• Love 8

Jordan just ended things with Jenna on his instagram--can't bring the post over as I'm at work.

Anyway, best of luck to him. 

As for Jenna, wow, just no words to say that you actually thought you could get away with acting the way you did.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Shades of Scarlet said:

Lol.  Just do not understand the Kendall "hate."  She ended a relationship - and is now back together mending it.  How horrid!  

She made the mistake of doing it to America's Sweetheart. Grocery Joe has taken on some mythic levels of perfection.

• Love 14
30 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I can't believe she sat there and let a glowingly happy Jordan announce the date and ask Chris H to officiate.  

And she's an idiot if she thought she could make this work to her advantage.  Was she going to dump him at the altar (the most dramatic Bachelor in Paradise ever!) or what?

She may be a rare example of a female psychopath. And I’m not joking. They lack empathy for others, but can be extremely charming and manipulative because they study people to see how they’re SUPPOSED to act around other people. It’s become easier to notice males, because it’s more common in males and a lot of high powered public males are psychopaths. 

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

She made the mistake of doing it to America's Sweetheart. Grocery Joe has taken on some mythic levels of perfection.

I really don’t get the big deal about Joe, at all.  We saw him for all 5 minutes or so on Becca’s season.  How did he become a fan favorite without really knowing anything about him?  We got to know him a little better on BiP, and while I didn’t think he was unlikable, there was really nothing about him that stood out.  He had a cute smile, which I guess made him a bit endearing, but otherwise his looks were average. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Fable said:

I really don’t get the big deal about Joe, at all.  We saw him for all 5 minutes or so on Becca’s season.  How did he become a fan favorite without really knowing anything about him?  We got to know him a little better on BiP, and while I didn’t think he was unlikable, there was really nothing about him that stood out.  He had a cute smile, which I guess made him a bit endearing, but otherwise his looks were average. 

I think it started with his intro package.  He came across and funny and quirky and normal... and nice looking.  Then he got all tongue tied and sent home the first night.  Considering some of the losers she kept, people thought it was too bad she didn't give Joe a chance.  Maybe if he had been on the whole thing, or a large part of it, he would have lost the glow, but everyone just had the charming intro to go by.

Then he comes on Paradise and turns out pretty much the way he initially presented, which is rare.  Usually people tarnish in Paradise.

• Love 18

Usually when these Bachelor in Paradise "engagements" end ala Lace/Grant and Amanduh/Josh, everyone pretty much goes "so what" but the out pouring of love on social media right now for Jordan is pretty overwhelming.    Never seen anything like it.     

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Usually when these Bachelor in Paradise "engagements" end ala Lace/Grant and Amanduh/Josh, everyone pretty much goes "so what" but the out pouring of love on social media right now for Jordan is pretty overwhelming.    Never seen anything like it.     

The difference is at least those couples were single before they got engaged and then they split up, when reality hit.  Jenna let producers and Jordan think she was single. If she had any sense of decency at all, she would have at least broken up with Jorden before he proposed.  Bad karma bitch.  Like others, I can't believe I am now liking Jordan enough to feel sympathy for him!

• Love 7

Blah, I turned on Joe and his oh shucks bullshit and overly whitened teeth. If he wants to become a passive celebrity, his acting game needs work. 

im not going to suckle his young’uns no more.  

I hope he has fun shoving sawdust up dead rat asses with his new “girlfriend “. 

As to Kendall, worse actor than Joe.  And she’s had practice failing at being a “celebrity “.

As to Jenna, get some damn hot oil treatment for that birds nest on your head.

• Love 1

Ok, I just read the Reality Steve page with the text screen caps. What is Jenna’s “business” that requires her to pretend she’s romantically interested in multiple rich men? Prostitute? Professional sugar baby? What was her “job” as listed on the show?

Forget Joe, I think they should swap out Colton for Jordan. Jordan now has the Most Dramatic heartbreak storyline and he also has the most gregarious personality out of the bunch.

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Forget Joe, I think they should swap out Colton for Jordan. Jordan now has the Most Dramatic heartbreak storyline and he also has the most gregarious personality out of the bunch.

So much THIS. That would make me SSSOooooooooo happy. And that's something I never imagined myself saying .. or writing. I'm not a Colton fan, but Jordan went from being "eh" IMO to being my fav on BIP and afterward. And now, such grace in his online posting. Yeah, I'm all "Joe Who?" now. Bring on Jordan. For anything, ABC.

And yeah, just what is Jenna's job that's so important?

• Love 12
16 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Ok, I just read the Reality Steve page with the text screen caps. What is Jenna’s “business” that requires her to pretend she’s romantically interested in multiple rich men? Prostitute? Professional sugar baby? What was her “job” as listed on the show?

It would have to be a mighty fast recovery time for Jordan to be ready to start taping, what is it, next week?  He's gotta play the wounded victim for at least a little longer to be legitimate.  And I'm on his side on this one.  Didn't care for him much on Bachelorette, but he seemed to seriously tone it down a bit (other than the jealousy over anyone so much as looking at Jenna).  I have to wonder how emotionally damaged Jordan will come out of all this.  He really did pour his heart and soul into this.

• Love 3

I think Jordan would be much better suited for DWTS. He's got that outgoing personality that would make him a good performer to hide the fact he can't dance well (if he can't, IDK, but the "stars" usually can't, unless they are actually dancers (aka ringers). I'm not sure he'd make a great bachelor, but I do think his season would be infinitely more watchable than Colton (who is too dull) or Joe (who is too "nice"). I think Jordan would have fun with it while the other two would take it way too seriously. 

• Love 6

I think Jordan is a pretentious jackwad with a mean streak a mile wide. I didn't like the way he verbally attacked people, not just the comments themselves but the way he would declare himself the "winner" in any confrontation and of course he was the winner because he is better than everyone else.

I do believe he was truly in love with Jenna and feel for him being treated that way by her. Still not interested in seeing him and his child-bearing hips on my tv again.

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, OldWiseOne said:

I think Jordan is a pretentious jackwad with a mean streak a mile wide. I didn't like the way he verbally attacked people, not just the comments themselves but the way he would declare himself the "winner" in any confrontation and of course he was the winner because he is better than everyone else.

I do believe he was truly in love with Jenna and feel for him being treated that way by her. Still not interested in seeing him and his child-bearing hips on my tv again.

I agree with this. I liked parts of Jordan on BIP, but his interaction with Benoit reminded me he’s still basically a child. He wins arguments just by yelling louder and over you, berating you, and being relentless. And he has NO fuse before he goes off. I can imagine him berating the girls or getting overly confrontational/aggressive if things don’t go his way. We saw a few tirades on BIP when he was sharing screen time with other people. I can’t imagine his meltdowns when he’s the lead of the show. 

Not to mention he’s self absorbed and dumb. He could never pretend to be conflicted about 25 women. He’d be disgusted and reject at least 90% on the first night. 

And can I add what a pain it is now that the show is over that we have a spoiler-free thread, a spoiler thread, and a BIP in the media thread all talking about the same things? It would be nice to somehow consolidate everything into one thread. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, OldWiseOne said:

Yes, and Jordan would lose his temper on any guy who tried to get close to jenna, even if jenna was welcoming the attention. Though he did seem genuinely  fond of her, there was a controlling  aspect that is scary.

• Love 6

I guess it's just me, but I thought he was gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Can't remember where I read that a friend of Jenna's called the other guy her "sugar daddy".  Maybe on twitter on Reality Steve's feed.   So yeah, something is fishy about her "business".

Her ABC bio lists her occupation as "social media manager".   That's very vague to me so who knows.   

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, phlebas said:

Is there ANY CHANCE this other guy is Chicken David? 

No as Steve would know that.   David has actually been hanging out alot with Bibiana and she wouldn't be if he was the other guy.

21 hours ago, Shades of Scarlet said:

For me, it is as if she is trying to be Meg Ryan's character in "Sleepless in Seattle" TIMES 12.  Her voice and the pace at which she speaks is identical to that character and it DRIVES ME CRAZY. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, CindyBee said:

No as Steve would know that.   David has actually been hanging out alot with Bibiana and she wouldn't be if he was the other guy.

Interesting. I wasn't really serious about him being Jenna's sugar daddy, but I also wouldn't have imagined David and Bibi as a couple

• Love 1
On 2018-09-07 at 12:58 PM, Nowhere said:

Kenny was the obvious choice. I thought he left because he was getting ready to be the next bachelor. The “I have to see my daughter’s dance recital” excuse to leave wasn’t believable. 

Ah not believable at all. Only one reason he left, I think - Annaliese. He was her second husband "target." I think Jordan was first, Kenny second, then Kamil third. Although there may have been some other random guy before Kamil. 

On 2018-09-07 at 2:44 PM, kelvins said:

The majority of the US is still white. Even when whites become a minority, they will be the largest racial bloc in the US. For the vast majority of our country's history, 90% or more of the country has been white. It's OK to be white.

Ratings for the bachelorette plummeted when the bachelorette was black as well, so that's something to keep in mind. 

Hmmmm I don't think being "white" is a racial bloc. Even if it was, most of us white people are open to watching bachelors and bachelorettes of different colours and backgrounds. I was/am rooting for Jason/Grocery Joe/Diggy/Wills for the Bachelor and not necessarily in that order. I'd now add American Jordan*. Any of them would be fine. Coulton is not. I'm skipping his season.

On 2018-09-07 at 2:51 PM, Mabinogia said:

Whew! Good to know. I'm as pale as they come so I'm relieved to know it's okay. lol

My saying Colton was the "whitest" wasn't actually about race. It was about his being so lacking in anything. White as in white walls, a blank white sheet of paper, white bread. He's just blank. Devoid of excitement.

I'm so white I glow in the dark! Yep, Coulton is the vanilla version of a blackhole. Sucking in all energy and excitement. 

On 2018-09-08 at 4:56 PM, Mabinogia said:

I know that for me I didn't watch her season because of her utterly boring, yet annoyingly abrasive and completely unpleasant personality. I think I just don't like lawyers because Andi is the other one I skipped also for personality reasons, and the fact she looked like Angry Cat which was highly distracting. 

I watched both Rachel and Andi. I initially liked both of them, but they irked me more and more as the season went on. Kind of like my feelings for Kendall in BIP.

On 2018-09-11 at 3:34 PM, leighdear said:

Oh.MY.GAWD

I really feel for Jordan.  Even if Steve couldn't get in touch with him, SOMEBODY Jordan knows has to read Reality Steve and has clued him in already.  Steve is pretty well known in the B'verse, so a friend or former contestant HAS to have reached out to him, right?

I'm going to be thinking such stabby things about Jenna the entire show. 

From what I read, Chris (Goose) sent Jordan screenshots from Reality Steve's website. Jordan said he knew that it was Jenna, just from the way it was written.

On 2018-09-11 at 8:33 PM, hnygrl said:

Eh, I don't feel sorry for anybody on this crap show. Jordan Especially. Oh, he warmed my cold, cruel heart as well...who knew the boy could be so darned ADORABLE and SWEET?

But he is a narcissist, and if "proposing marriage" would get him farther in his career? Hell yeah he'd do it, and now? And NOW? He's the spurned little lover boy whose narcissistic little heart is bruised by the woman he proposed marriage to after knowing for a couple of weeks. Y'all forget. BIP was only like three weeks long (if that). THREE. WEEKS. And didn't Jenna come on till what? Like week 2 of 3?

They a'int know each other well enough to propose freaking marriage. I think this was all staged, but they didn't get away with it cause Jenna's a (my opinion only) sleeze who couldn't keep her victims quiet. Bitter Barney spilled his guts and now the jig is up.

I don't for one second believe those two are/were ever in really really love. How often, after the age of 16, have you fallen hopelessly, till death do us part, in love with someone after knowing them for less than 2 weeks? And even then they were sucking face with other dudes?

I think the only reason Jordan wanted Jenna was because she was in his opinion the most beautiful woman on the beach, and he has to have the best. Otherwise he would've let Benoit or whomever have her cause he's too good to fight over a woman...the fight over HIM...

Reality Steve seemed to think he was legit, and he deals with all these famewhores repeatedly, so I tend to trust his judgement over their legitimacy, once he has actually spoken with them anyway.

I have never figured out why anyone would think Jenna was particularly good-looking, let alone beautiful. Her hair is a hideous mess 90% of the time, all dried out and stringy looking. She has kind of a weird, over tanned face and bad posture. Also talks in the wispy fake voice that Krystal adopted during her Arie season. I have seen that weird phenomenon before though, when a woman thinks she is hot shit and it magically mists nearby men into believing there is a good reason for her over-confidence.

On 2018-09-12 at 5:27 PM, Mu Shu said:

Blah, I turned on Joe and his oh shucks bullshit and overly whitened teeth. If he wants to become a passive celebrity, his acting game needs work. 

im not going to suckle his young’uns no more.  

I hope he has fun shoving sawdust up dead rat asses with his new “girlfriend “. 

As to Kendall, worse actor than Joe.  And she’s had practice failing at being a “celebrity “.

As to Jenna, get some damn hot oil treatment for that birds nest on your head.

I like him, I found him to be a legitimately hot, mature man. Compared to the immature bunch most of the other men were this season. Does not suckiling his young'uns mean that you used to find him attractive but no longer do? Yeah, agreed over Kendall though, I originally thought she was fake on Arie's season, then I was won over by her seeming intelligence, now I am back to thinking that is her schtick for reality world fame. She can go far far away.  Her hair sometime looks badly processed too but nothing as horrible as Jenna's mane. I think the best thing for Jenna is to cut it all off and go into the witness protection plan. GroJoe Bachelor Nation fans will be coming after her with a machete.

• Love 4
On 9/11/2018 at 5:33 PM, hnygrl said:

Eh, I don't feel sorry for anybody on this crap show. Jordan Especially.

This. I'm actually surprised so many people feel bad for Jordan. Nothing about their relationship/courtship seemed geniune. I don't watch The Bachelor so this was my first time observing him, but nothing seemed real about his time on BIP. All for entertainment and camera time and he obviously was not trying to hide it. 

Anyway, I doubt he's sobbing himself to sleep right now. Probably thanking his lucky stars it did come out so his 15 minutes can be extended + sympathy from BN. He better send Jenna a thank you card for taking the heat for their fake relationship. 

• Love 4
On 9/11/2018 at 9:22 PM, ramble said:

The biggest giggle this show gives me is that these folks act so completely earnest about their only, last, best chance to find the one during two weeks in an unairconditioned cut rate resort with a small cast of other Bach/B’ette reject famewhores. 

And not even 2 weeks! This season was filmed in only 10 days! 

There's no way you'll get me to believe their affection or engagement was legitimate. 1 or 2 couples this season showed genuine feelings for each other. J&J talked like they were characters from a Young Adult novel. There was never any emotion from their faces or voices; only over-the-top, obvious acting. 

This drama should've been with Kendall and Joe. Now THAT would've made me actual care and feel sympathy for one half of the couple. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, RealitytvLover said:

This. I'm actually surprised so many people feel bad for Jordan. Nothing about their relationship/courtship seemed geniune. I don't watch The Bachelor so this was my first time observing him, but nothing seemed real about his time on BIP. All for entertainment and camera time and he obviously was not trying to hide it. 

Anyway, I doubt he's sobbing himself to sleep right now. Probably thanking his lucky stars it did come out so his 15 minutes can be extended + sympathy from BN. He better send Jenna a thank you card for taking the heat for their fake relationship. 

Jordan was also a real asshole for much of the time on Paradise.  Temper tantrums, yelling, feeling like he "owned"  Jenna, and would fight with any guy who tried to flirt with or approach her .   If anyone deserved to be conned it was him.   

And I'm not even sure he wasn't in on the whole thing.   Wouldn't it be great if their whole relationship was faked just for TV exposure?  

• Love 5

I listened to Jordan's nonsensical ramblings on Reality Steve's latest podcast.

I. Don't. Believe. Shocked? Broken hearted? Gutted? Nah fam, I'm not buying it.

This whole thing is all made up.  Oh, it's real, as far as that goes. She actually DID have a boyfriend she treated so badly he turned into a bitter vindictive little bitch. But I don't believe a 6 day relationship was LUUUUUV. Nope. I think they were supposed to stay for the insta likes and appearances and then "drift apart" eventually.

To be honest, Jordan sounded like he always does...opportunistic and narcissistic. All about Jordan and what can put Jordan in the best light. Didn't sound sad or broken up or even shocked. Just taking this opportunity to make HIM look good.

Did any of that make sense? 

• Love 7