Type keyword(s) to search

BiP Season 5: Speculation & Spoilers

• Start Topic

Still hoping Fleiss is messing around with RS! The comments are not pro Colton!

Mike Fleiss‏ Verified account  @fleissmeister

Please be respectful of all our candidates to be the next #TheBachelor . They are all good guys! We don’t want a divided #BachelorNation !!!

2 hours ago, nutty1 said:

Please be respectful of all our candidates to be the next #TheBachelor . They are all good guys! We don’t want a divided #BachelorNation !!!

Sorry, Fleiss. Bachelor Nation has spoken. Now send Jason the contract and announce it. 

• Love 15

Chris Harrison practically admitted in a radio interview that Reality Steve's spoilers didn't spoil the show at all.  Fleiss is messing with the gerneral public, as he does evcery season.  I truly think Steve is the last person the producers are concerned with regarding these reveals.  

But as always, YMMV!  

Well the announcement is coming this Tuesday morning on GMA so we don't have long to wait to see if Fleiss let the Colton news leak out to gauge how people felt about him and will make a change.  Or if he does't care and will go with the virgin ex-football player famewhore.

I think they fly the guy in. It's ABC, they can afford the plane fare and the nose and glasses to make it through the airport. Jason is in Buffalo, NY, this weekend for a wing-eating contest (as per sources elsewhere on the internets) so he's just a hop, skip and a jump away. 

Seriously, the entire Bachelor Nation is having a meltdown over this leak. Even Dean seems more capable of a relationship than Colton; what a joke of a season it would be. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, TheFinalRose said:

I think they fly the guy in. It's ABC, they can afford the plane fare and the nose and glasses to make it through the airport. Jason is in Buffalo, NY, this weekend for a wing-eating contest (as per sources elsewhere on the internets) so he's just a hop, skip and a jump away. 

Seriously, the entire Bachelor Nation is having a meltdown over this leak. Even Dean seems more capable of a relationship than Colton; what a joke of a season it would be. 

I hope Fleiss is paying attention to all this! 

• Love 3

I've read a couple articles and the powers that be seem convinced that a potential virgin deflowering would make a great story line.    What it makes is an awkward story line.    Jason would be a smooth operator and fun to watch.   

• Love 9

Ugh, just the idea of having to listen to the word virgin all season is making me cringe already.  It was bad enough dealing with Virgin Ashley.  I don't need all that nonsense again.

• Love 11

It feels like some sleep deprived people in a small room are obsessed with the idea of Colton being the Bachelor and the big Will He or Won’t He bang X, X or X in the Fantasy Suite week as the Most Compelling Ratings Draw Everrrrrrrr.

Add the weeping and wringing of hands by Colton and really what you get is crappy TV.  You can’t make me care about whether some famewhore NFL flushout has sex or not....he will eventually and then will continue to do so after that point in time.  The end.  BFD 

• Love 7

Colton made such a big deal about his virginity to Becca, saying that he had always hidden it when he was in football.  Then come to hear all the other guys speculating if Colton had told Becca about his virginity.  Then he has a convo with his Mom about his virginity.  I'm sick of hearing about his virginity Dammit!

Although I did find it hilarious when he asked Chris Harrison about what happens in the Fantasy Suite.  I really don't want to see the end of the Hometown Dates all about which 3 he picks to accompany him to the FS and the "fatherly" talk he's bound to have with CH.  It makes me cringe thinking about it. (Heck, do you think they'll throw in a phone call to Mom about it too? -- Maybe Becca will come in for a surprise counsel as well.)

No to Colton as Bachelor!

• Love 8

Remember Colton talking to Chris H. before the final 4 rose ceremony, asking about the fantasy suites? Jeez, maybe CH will have to have a full out Birds & Bees talk with him! ?

Edited by nutty1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, nutty1 said:

Remember Colton talking to Chris H. before the final 4 rose ceremony, asking about the fantasy suites? Jeez, maybe CH will have to have a full out Birds & Bees talk with him! ?

Well that just makes me want Colton as Bachelor, just so I can hear CH's version of the birds and the bees. lol 

• Love 3

@realitysteve   For those tracking IG accounts today to see who’s flying to NY for tmrw’s “Bachelor” announcement on GMA, keep this in mind: there are a few Bach Nation contestants going to NY for a “singles vs couples” game they’re gonna play on GMA tmrw morning as well.

So do we get the most.dramatic.proposal.ever. between Ashley & Jared tonight, or tomorrow night?  I want to make sure I have plenty of reading material, and my TV remote handy so I can mute the sound & ignore what's happening on screen.  Plus, I want to shield my sensitive eyes from that hideous yellow monstrosity she's wearing.  

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, leighdear said:

So do we get the most.dramatic.proposal.ever. between Ashley & Jared tonight, or tomorrow night?  I want to make sure I have plenty of reading material, and my TV remote handy so I can mute the sound & ignore what's happening on screen.  Plus, I want to shield my sensitive eyes from that hideous yellow monstrosity she's wearing.  

Yes we are getting the Jared/Ashley proposal.  I think the Janner and Carly/Evan plus babies are tomorrow night.  And don't forget, its THREE hours tonight.

And  in other news, Joe is going on DWTS.   Guess the produce will have to stock itself over the next few weeks/months.   That actually makes me kinda smile as you know that others coughLeocough hate that he's become so popular.  

• Love 4

Oh lord, I don't know if I can take all 3 hours. 

But I do like Joe going on DWTS instead of Leo or Colton.  And sadly, with Colton being tapped as Bachelor, I'm definitely going to opt out of the season.  But it's cool, I'll have lots of Netflix & Amazon prime to watch next January instead.  I'll trust Steve on this one, even though he usually says there could be a last-minute switch!  *LOL*  And I'll read his site during the filming, but that's to support Steve, not Colton.  

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, CindyBee said:

And  in other news, Joe is going on DWTS.   Guess the produce will have to stock itself over the next few weeks/months.   That actually makes me kinda smile as you know that others coughLeocough hate that he's become so popular.  

Yay for Joe!

• Love 5

That would be hysterical!  I would KILL to see Jordan as the Bachelor.  But he can't be, since we know he's engaged to Jenna. 

Jordan, the stand-up guy of Paradise.  NEVER would have thought that from seeing him on Becca's season!

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Boo for Joe.  This famewhoring thing will change him.  

Change him how?  He's already been involved with the Bachelor/ette franchise, so I see nothing wrong with going on DTWS.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Ohwell said:
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

Boo for Joe.  This famewhoring thing will change him.  

Change him how?  He's already been involved with the Bachelor/ette franchise, so I see nothing wrong with going on DTWS.  

Yep, he was already a fame whore, this just gives him the fame whore trifecta. 

2 hours ago, Ohwell said:

He may get caught up in the shit and quit his real life for famewhoring.  The thing that makes him so desirable besides his good looks is his down to earth home life.  

I just want him to remain pure for my selfish fantasies.  

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

He may get caught up in the shit and quit his real life for famewhoring.  The thing that makes him so desirable besides his good looks is his down to earth home life.  

I just want him to remain pure for my selfish fantasies.  

I understand but, alas, I fear it's too late.

Actually, I don't necessarily view famewhoring as a negative thing.  For me, it depends on the personality (and yes, the looks).  I consider any contestant who goes on a reality show a famewhore, but I like some of them, like Joe.  He might very well go back to just being Grocery Joe after DTWS, and the publicity he gets for being on the show will probably be good for business.   I think his biggest problem will be escaping the women.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, adhoc said:

Sounds like The Bachelor: Man-Child Edition has been officially announced.

I've been thinking about skipping the season because I can't stand the thought of hearing about his virgin-ness constantly. But I managed to watch Nick and Arie who I find revolting so I can probably stomach a Colton season. lol 

19 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

I understand but, alas, I fear it's too late.

Actually, I don't necessarily view famewhoring as a negative thing.  For me, it depends on the personality (and yes, the looks).  I consider any contestant who goes on a reality show a famewhore, but I like some of them, like Joe.  He might very well go back to just being Grocery Joe after DTWS, and the publicity he gets for being on the show will probably be good for business.   I think his biggest problem will be escaping the women.

Reality Steve has more about Joe and DWTS in his latest blog. 

Basically at the reunion that taped last week, he and Kendall admit they are going to try to make their relationship work long distance so Uncle Chris Harrison steps in with an offer "how about staying in LA and doing DWTS".    Oh, Kendall was filmed in Chicago asking Joe for another chance after they break up in Paradise--guess the break up will the main focus of next monday night, along with the two engagements.  That and Annaleise thinking she's getting a ring and Kamil passing on that.

DWTS is considered one of the best reality TV gigs so I don't blame Joe at all.  

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Basically at the reunion that taped last week, he and Kendall admit they are going to try to make their relationship work long distance so Uncle Chris Harrison steps in with an offer "how about staying in LA and doing DWTS".    Oh, Kendall was filmed in Chicago asking Joe for another chance after they break up in Paradise--guess the break up will the main focus of next monday night, along with the two engagements. 

Well, that makes sense. Can't go on DWTS unless you have your famewhore girlfriend/boyfriend watching and getting jealous of you and your dance partner. lol 

Do they even try to pretend this isn't all scripted anymore?

• Love 6

Have we seen Joe dance at all? I doubt he will last long. Is there also a rabid Bachelor Nation fan base that watches DWTS? I don't.  I just wish Joe would forget Kendall, who seems not a good match, and head home to Chi town. Btw, who's minding the store? 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

Have we seen Joe dance at all? I doubt he will last long. Is there also a rabid Bachelor Nation fan base that watches DWTS? I don't.  I just wish Joe would forget Kendall, who seems not a good match, and head home to Chi town. Btw, who's minding the store? 

I don't watch and doubt Joe being on would get me to but all other Bachelor contestants have done decently without the ability to dance, just cause they come with a fan base from the show compared to the other Z-listers.   

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

I don't watch and doubt Joe being on would get me to but all other Bachelor contestants have done decently without the ability to dance, just cause they come with a fan base from the show compared to the other Z-listers. 

Yeah, DWTS has nothing to do with dance ability. It's just who has the biggest fan base that is willing to spend their time calling in. It's just a big popularity contest which is why I checked out ages ago. I think Joe has enough fans that will watch DWTS for as long as he lasts so it was a smart call on ABC's part. They must realize he's popular at this point and are taking advantage of it. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ECM1231 said:

DWTS is not about already being a good dancer.  It's about taking a celebrity who s NOT a dancer,  pairing them with a professional dancer, and watching them fumble, be coached, improve, and perform.  And there are usually "ringers"  who have a background in hip-hop dancing, gymnastics, or figure skating, who outshine all the others.  It's fun to watch for the personalities of the contestants, I usually fast-forward through the performances of the "celebrities" I've never heard of. 

• Love 5