Type keyword(s) to search

BiP Season 5: Speculation & Spoilers

• Start Topic

Reality Steve says in his blog today that the first wave of contestants leave for Paradise this upcoming weekend.  

So far he's hearing that the following will most probably be in Paradise:

Arie's Girls: Tia, Kendall, Bekah, Caroline, Krystal, Chelsea, Bibiana, Jenna, Olivia

Becca's rejects: Connor, Jordan, Clay (guess he's not in a football camp this summer), Colton who is annoyed with Tia,  Cute chicken David, Tattle tale Chris, Leo and his hair, Joe who is VERY popular on social media (saw some lady ask Chris Harrison on twitter for his number so she could set her daughter up with him)

Leo and Kendall are "talking" already so will see if that carries on in Paradise.  And if Colton gets out of the clutches of Tia.

As for others from past seasons, he's hearing names but didn't list anyone in particular.  And Yuki from Japan will be back but maybe not as a contestant.  Maybe she'll fill the Wells roll and hang out at the bar.

Hopefully this season will just have normal drama and lots of tears and bad hair/fashion.

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, Wouldofshouldof said:
On 6/2/2018 at 8:40 PM, Token said:

And if Krystal is back, I'm out.

But won't it be fun to watch no one show an interest in her?  Then she'll self-evict while crying that there's no one there worthy of her.

Hiiiiiieeeeyyyyyeeee!!!!

• Love 4

Reality Steve just posted that Bekkah M (aka Baby Bekkah) was slated to be on the show but apparently did not go on.  He doesn't know the real reason why.  

• Love 1

According to Reality Steve, in addition to those already named, these folks also show up at some point.  Also, filming is already complete:

Colton Underwood (Becca’s season)
Chris Randone (Becca)
Connor Obrochta (Becca)
Leo Dottavio (Becca)
Kamil Nicalek (Becca)
Benoit Beauséjour-Savard (Winter Games)
Caroline Lunny (Arie’s season)
Jacqueline Trumbull (Arie)
Jenna Cooper (Arie)
Jubilee Sharpe (Ben’s season)
Shushanna Mkrtychyan (Ben)

• Love 1
(edited)

So maybe baby Bekah decided to opt out of Paradise in hopes of jumping into the next Bachelor crew.  She's savvy & media focused.  She could be sliding into the DM's of the top guys who are currently working big Becca, and flirting her way into doing a Nick Viall-type move into the next cast. 

I can see her trying to keep herself fresh & relevant until they pick a new Bachelorette.   She'd be 25/26 by then.   And she wouldn't have to wait as many seasons as Arie did.  

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 3

So Reality Steve said on the Ringer's Bachleorette podcast that Colton and Tia are no longer together.  

Wonder if he's been given hope by TPTB that he's in the running for the next Bachelor?   Or they just had enough of their story line???

(edited)
3 hours ago, CindyBee said:

Reality Steve said on the Ringer's Bachleorette podcast that Colton and Tia are no longer together.  

Does that mean from the 1st time they got together, or did they get together again on BiP?

Edited by ByTor
4 hours ago, ByTor said:

Does that mean from the 1st time they got together, or did they get together again on BiP?

From what Steve said, they "dated" in paradise (he has pics on his site of a public date in Mexico) but now are no longer a couple.  Not sure if they left a couple and broke up once they got home or if they broke up before leaving as Steve has not come out with his full spoilers yet.

1 hour ago, CindyBee said:

From what Steve said, they "dated" in paradise (he has pics on his site of a public date in Mexico) but now are no longer a couple.  Not sure if they left a couple and broke up once they got home or if they broke up before leaving as Steve has not come out with his full spoilers yet.

LOL I'd love to see Becca's head explode over this!

15 minutes ago, ByTor said:

LOL I'd love to see Becca's head explode over this!

More likely she'll breath a huge sigh of relieve over the massive fame whore bullet she just dodged. 

• Love 5

I found it weird that the podcast even mentioned Colton and Tia.  Considering  that Colton is still on the Bachelor and Juliet Litman/The Ringer are usually silent on spoilers, I was taken aback on the casual reference to him on BIP (and I’m spoiled).

1 hour ago, Mabinogia said:

More likely she'll breath a huge sigh of relieve over the massive fame whore bullet she just dodged. 

I don't know, she seemed awfully jealous.

6 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

I think it will depend on if he made it to the fantasy suite and how that went. haha

Well of course nothing would have happened, he's a virgin (spare me LOL).

• Love 1
10 hours ago, ByTor said:

Well of course nothing would have happened, he's a virgin (spare me LOL).

That I actually believe. I think Fleiss has finally reached the bottom of the barrel. Now he's had to clone a Ken doll to have enough contestants, but he couldn't get the naughty bits right, since Ken doesn't have any. Hence, Colton has a modest mound where his bits are meant to be. But at least he was programmed with the entire Bachelor dictionary and code of etiquette so he knows exactly which trite phrase to say and which week to say it in. Who's a good little clone? *tosses Colton a treat*

• Love 6

Reality Steve says in his new blog that he thinks he knows who Jordan's true love forever girl is but didn't release her name yet.

Others couples to come out from the show, either by leaving Paradise together or getting together once filming ended include:

Nick the lawyer, who lasted a couple of episodes in Becca's season and Chelsea Roy

Connor and Angela, a night 1 girl from Nick's season

Kevin, who obviously still wants to be relevant in the US and Astrid

And the best one, IMHO for trainwrecky potential, Chris Randon and Krystal

• Love 1

No Barbie & Ken on paradise, but Krystal and psycho Chris?  WAY out of my guessing zone.   

And loads of people I've never seen or heard of.  The better known folks are either growing up and away from the fame whore life, or just don't want a cheap vacation at a run-down tourist trap.  

(edited)

Reality Steve is out with the last episode spoiler.   Robby, Diggy and New Zealand Jordan are the three last guys to arrive.  Others guys still on the show are:

Eric Bigger, Venmo John, First night Kamil, Psycho Chris, Canadian Kevin, Model Jordan, Grocery Store Joe

Girls are:

Kendall, Astrid, Cassandra from Juan Pablo, Shushanna from Ben H's, Krystal, Annaliese, Olivia from Arie, Jenna from Arie

Eric bails before the rose ceremony and then Joe and Kendall end things after being together for the entire season;  Steve says she has since visited Chicago but she's also enjoying being single so who knows what their status is.

Roses go like this:

Astrid to Kevin, Olivia to Venmo John, Cassandra to NZ Jordan, Annaliese to Kamil, Krystal to Psycho Chris, Jenna to Jordan, and Shushanna to Robby--WHY Shushanna WHY!!?  Diggy leaves.

At decision time for fantasy suite time, Kevin and Astrid break up but have been together post show.  Robby & Shushanna and Jordan NZ & Cassandra decide to leave as friends.  

Couples going to the Fantasy suite are:

Venmo John & Olivia, Kamil & Annaliese, Psycho Chris & Krystal,  Model Jordan & Jenna

And the big news is that Model Jordan & Jenna are ENGAGED.   

And Psycho Chris & Krystal MIGHT be engaged too, lord help us all. 

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 4

Wow, lots of stuff to make fun of, snark on and ridicule!  Especially the magenta floral shirt & shorts combo Jordan was sporting in the promo last night!  Yikes!  *LOL*

This is gonna be the most trastastic season EVER!

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Any word on Kenny?  I saw him in the promos.

Steve didn't post anything else about the season except that earlier in the season Colton & Tia broke up and they both left paradise.  

And the big drama comes from a fight between two unnamed guys that makes one look especially bad.   

So my guess is that Kenny came, hung out and then went back home after not forming a "connection" with anyone.    Seems like Psycho Chris and Model Jordan will be the two big male stars this season so as long as they bring the crazy, its all good.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

So my guess is that Kenny came, hung out and then went back home after not forming a "connection" with anyone. 

Yeah that sounds about right.  I don't blame him for taking the vacation.  

• Love 1

Reality Steve isn't going to put out any season episode by episode season spoilers; said after he posted how the finale went, he really didn't care all that much to fill in how they got there.  And I kinda understand the reasoning as does it really matter how Jenna ended up with Jordan?

Oh there are three engagements:

Ashley and Jared

Jenna and Jordan

and my personal favs, Krystal & Chris.   How he gets from going after Tia to engaged to Krystal in 2 weeks should be fun to watch.

See everyone in the episode thread tonight.  I'm planning on opening some wine and enjoy the stupidity after a very meh Bachelorette season.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Lol, has Chris even looked at Krystal yet?  And they get engaged ?

I can't wait to see how that happens.   For some crazy reason, of the two couples I can see them lasting but then Jenna isn't even there yet so who knows with her and Jordan.

As for the others, good for Venmo John making it all the way to the end as I think he's going to be my favorite.

• Love 4

John is definitely a few notches above the average contestant.  With him, I actually believe he's just there for a free vacation & to hook up with a pretty lady, not to "build his brand" and become a social media sensation.  He's obviously intelligent, as his job is in tech, not in sales or personal training! 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, leighdear said:

John is definitely a few notches above the average contestant.  With him, I actually believe he's just there for a free vacation & to hook up with a pretty lady, not to "build his brand" and become a social media sensation.  He's obviously intelligent, as his job is in tech, not in sales or personal training! 

Oh, definitely! John was SO EXCITED because he’s never had the opportunity to speak with so many pretty ladies! Wills was the same way—I’m going to dance and be fun! Just two nerdy guys living their best lives. It’s not even like they were focused on trying to hook up like the other guys, but more like: I get to just talk to a bunch of different people and have fun?!? This is a new experience for me and I’m going to make the most of it!

• Love 10
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

Oh, definitely! John was SO EXCITED because he’s never had the opportunity to speak with so many pretty ladies! Wills was the same way—I’m going to dance and be fun!

I wish they were the focus of the season and not Tia and Colton's tired old "love" story. Then maybe I'd actually enjoy watching this shit. 

• Love 9

I think they'll alternate between couples stories, and hopefully not flog the dead TiaColton horse too much.  Such an abundance of trashy entertainment with Krystal, Jordan, upcoming Leo, etc. 

The producers know by now not to put all of their crabs in one trap!  

• Love 4

I can see Krystal and Jordan getting more air time in the coming episodes, especially Jordan when Jenna arrives as there has to be some sort of narrative to why Jenna/Jordan and Krystal/Chris get engaged at the end.   

Just a guess to what happens with Krystal/Chris, when Tia drops Chris for her not true love Colton, Krystal sees a chance for more air time and (to quote Tia) "caught feels" for Chris.   

• Love 2

I wonder how many of Becca's guys that end up on Paradise expect to be greeted by every girl with the "Bachelor Handshake", aka. "The Jump-n-Straddle" or my newly coined term: "The Gyno Hello".  

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 13
45 minutes ago, leighdear said:

I wonder how many of Becca's guys that end up on Paradise expect to be greeted by every girl with the "Bachelor Handshake", aka. "The Jump-n-Straddle" or my newly coined term: "The Gyno Hello".  

I never understand why the girls on the Bach shows do that.  Who does that in real life?  Have you ever been tempted to jump on the man you are dating?  I have certainly not...I would worry I would knock them over.  I am not huge--just average, but I am not petite either, and besides that it isn't something I ever considered.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, alexa said:

Have you ever been tempted to jump on the man you are dating?

Well, not fully clothed and in public. lol

It just seems like something middle school girls think is cute. I wonder, though, how many of the guys thought it was cute. I mean, that's a lot of weight to suddenly have thrust upon you with little warning. Though I suppose after the first half dozen times they knew to brace for it. But still. It's odd.

I did read an interview that asked her about it and she said it was because they made them start the walking towards each other so far away and she got excited and just had to run up and jump on them like a monkey in heat (she may have phrased it differently though)

• Love 2

I wonder if there is time to re-edit the show with the news of Leo being suspended by his employer, as you know after last season, ABC/Warner Bros is probably leery of him becoming a big part of the season.   At least we know from Reality Steve's end spoilers that Kendall doesn't end up with him so that's probably a big relief to them.  Can you imagine if they had gotten engaged!?!?

1 minute ago, NoWhammies said:

I think when it's The Bachelorette, the male contestants should be allowed to give the female lead The Bachelor handshake...

This needs to happen. I would die! 

Actually, I'm waiting for the day the guy sees her coming in for the Handshake, and decides not to, takes a step back, and watches her crash to the ground. Yes, I'm headed to the Bad Place. 

• Love 11

Im sure this isn’t a popular opinion, but I think It’s  a shame that Colton and Tia don’t end up together. I’m not a huge fan of either of them, but I actually think they’d be cute together. 

Well the way Colton & Tia are acting in each other's social media post show, the break up must be very bad as they seem to hate each other now.   

And the preview for next week shows Becca showing up to see what's up with them.   So I guess next week will be 3 hours of Tia/Colton, 45 mins of Jordan meeting his dream girl, Jenna and 15 mins for everyone else.   

4 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

So I guess next week will be 3 hours of Tia/Colton, 45 mins of Jordan meeting his dream girl, Jenna and 15 mins for everyone else.   

Well, there's three hours freed up for me. 

I'm clearly going to the bad place because I'm delighted that Tia and Colton hate each other now. I can't stand either of them. 

• Love 5