Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E09: Hilton Head-Ache 2018.05.31

• Start Topic

Danni and Ashley are vying/dying/trying for Bravo celebrity. Their producers/agents/handlers told them to BRING THE DRAMA so that they can earn their peach/apple/orange. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Jets4274 said:

I think she's on some prescription meds.

She's probably on meds to keep her off drugs and alcohol.  Maybe antidepressants also, which is a good thing.

• Love 20
(edited)

Why is Thomas keeping Ashley around? Aren’t they still together?! So vile. He is a disturbed man. 

I would love to know more about Ashley-her family, her past....she is scary! 

On the preview for next week Austen says to Victoria that Chelsea isn’t the romantic type. I agree. She is fun and really cute but I don’t see the vulnerability in her that would make her truly fall deeply for a guy. She seems to like to play guys more than really get into them. 

Edited by Sage47
  • Love 12

Well, Ashley is really welcome to Thomas ( convicted felon and accused rapist are not exactly great credentials).  He seems so vain and weak when he is with her and if he ever does put a ring on it, you can bet that lady will not be fawning over him and painting his nails. She will be laying down the law and have a leash around his neck. I am actually, hoping she gets him to do that as I would love to watch; however, if he gets written off the show I can guarantee that she will benhighttailing it back to California or suddenly find herself " in love" with one of the male regulars.

• Love 15

Boy I would've boxed those dumbo ears if Thomas got in my face like that.

And then to see his orange painted toes?!  Retch worthy.  Wish I could've post a gif of sea sick stew from Below Deck Mediterranean.

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

So, Craig?

No.  Craig was busy knitting an Afghan with Gizmo's picture on it.

it's interesting how similar situations show up in different franchises - psychics in almost all and now buying fish instead of catching them in this and Housewives of NYC.

• Love 7
(edited)

Sadly, I think Kathryn still holds out hope that Thomas can really change and become a faithful, loving man and if he sees the "new Kathryn" he will get back together with her and they will live happily ever after as a family. She hasn't faced reality yet where he's concerned. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 12
8 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Sadly, I think Kathryn still holds out hope that Thomas can really change and become a faithful, loving man and if he sees the "new Kathryn" he will get back together with her and they will live happily ever after as a family. She hasn't faced reality yet where he's concerned. 

I go back and forth. I think she may fantasize about that but only because they have children together. She's become more and more resigned to the fact that he's a jerk.

• Love 21

"You're stuck with me!"  Brrrr, I think you got a bunny-burner there, Thom-ass.  Ew, what an icky creepy chick.  

But he's so desperate for someone young, and she's so clearly desperate to latch onto someone with dough, she ain't goin' nowhere.  And looks like she's yet another one relentlessly thirsty to be on a reality show (um, hello Naomie).

Whitney still seems like befuddled Grampa Simpson to me.  Get Whit a cane & a walker.

Is it just me -- I think Kathryn looks really cute with no mascara.

• Love 18
50 minutes ago, Suck It Trebek said:

Thomas screaming at Chelsea on the ferry was pretty scary. She handled herself really well in the face of that, especially considering no one really told him to back off. I suppose Austen, but that seemed half-hearted at best.

I thought southern men were gentlemen.  TomAss is no gentleman to scream at a woman like that.  Chelsea should of gotten up and slapped his freakin face.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

Someone please just put Ashley's head in the toilet and flush. 

You may have gotten your wish...kind of. Earlier today I was browsing on another site, TT, and saw a picture of Ashley and Shep. Something very unhealthy has happened to her. I didn't even recognize the woman in the image was Ashley. Not making any excuses for her abysmal behavior tonite, but hanging around old toxic TRav appears to have an extremely destructive effect on women from what we have seen on this show and the current news items. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Sage47 said:

Why is Thomas keeping Ashley around? Aren’t they still together?! So vile. He is a disturbed man. 

I would love to know more about Ashley-her family, her past....she is scary! 

On the preview for next week Austen says to Victoria that Chelsea isn’t the romantic type. I agree. She is fun and really cute but I don’t see the vulnerability in her that would make her truly fall deeply for a guy. She seems to like to play guys more than really get into them. 

My guess is to make him look better during the investigation for his various sexual assaults.

• Love 17

During Ashley's rant, she repeatedly mentioned the nanny "knocking on the door" to talk to Thomas about the kids not sleeping.  Anyone know if it's true that the kids and the nanny are banished to the guest house, and don't basically live with him?  I wonder how that flies with whatever child protective agency they are governed by.

Ashley is demented, and if not for the poor children, would be a perfect match for the drunk, convicted felon.

• Love 6

Ashley is really playing it up to be the next big Bravo villain, huh?! Just all those snide comments to the women and to Shep, who has done nothing to her, and some wonder why she's the pariah of the group. I thought it was common knowledge that if you're the new kid on the block, you try to fit yourself with the group at first, not the whole group to try to fit with you. Shep's right - she's condescending and a bit of a brat. If she's playing it up to be a foil to Kathryn, oh well, good luck to her.

So is this officially the Phase 2 of the season now?! Naomie was the first half villain and now, it's Ashley?! Speaking of Naomie, I'm getting the feeling that the Naomie-Peyton-Craig triangle or whatever that was was so, so scripted, and that it's weird that it died a sudden death. No Peyton in this trip?! Why?! She has served her purpose, I suppose.

In less interesting news, why is Victoria surprised that Austen is still canoodling with some other woman - worse, his "ex-girlfriend" - while just professing "we're together" just a few days before? He's the male Landon! "Who, me?! I don't know why her arms are all over me. I mean, you know...I can't just walk away and move to the other side, and avoid her altogether...she's flirting WITH me!!" This is the same guy who brought said ex-girlfriend as his date to a ball, and had some other chick sit on his lap for half the time in front of his date. Move on, Victoria. You seem ok, why settle for this muppet mouth, who doesn't know or understand the basic decency of respecting the woman he's in a relationship with by physically moving away from his ex, who also happened to be your friend. Oh well, you moved on him anyway even with Chelsea as your friend, so I guess, y'all deserve each other.

Although I'm surprised that's the picture Victoria got pissy with, when Austen proudly posted a photo of Chelsea sitting on his shoulders and him holding her legs on his IG after dinner on Marshide Mama's.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Sterling said:

MUaL-TB2VLSI-MqmzzueHXBPcJ_LvtkxSe0tQQL53p0.thumb.jpg.536006082e7c654769478bf554e58c8f.jpg

This was taken 4 days ago.  Is this the photo?  She looks emaciated.

Yep-that is the picture.

I obviously do not know how she got to this point, and am not blaming Trav for this because we are all responsible for our choices, actions, and words.  She did not look like this pre-Thoms Ravenal so her time spent in his company had a definite effect on her choices and it has not been healthy choices.

He is poison.

My head is conflicted because I abhor her behavior tonite on so many levels, but when I saw this picture I felt sorry and concerned for her.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

She's probably on meds to keep her off drugs and alcohol.  Maybe antidepressants also, which is a good thing.

Her and Thomas were drugged out of their minds. He was slurring and she was having probablems with her speech. Sounded like they were on uppers to me and mixed it with alcohol. 

• Love 7