Type keyword(s) to search

CSI: Cyber In The Media

I guess my hopes for watching Greg and Morgan cross over to Cyber are dead.  I could barely watch the show, but always hoped to see my old buddies from the original CSI make an appearance.  Well, on to find a new show to watch...

• Love 1

I always wanted a CSI show which had 'I Can See For Miles' as the theme tune. I got my wish. But this show was so bad. So, so bad. And that last episode clearly finished and wrapped up the story.

(edited)

Just noticed this in a list of cancelled shows. Didn't realized it hadn't been cancelled months ago. I'll never understand this one. How could there be nobody involved with a passing familiarity with the internet? Where did all the talent go from the previous series? Not just with the writing, but what happened to everyone behind the scenes? The people that did such a good job with style, conveying forensic processes, etc. It's like Zuiker, Mendelsohn, and Donahue cast the show, found the theme song and left it to an intern to handle the rest. And when I checked it out when it came back nothing that was broken was fixed, and the changes they made were completely irrelevant. I mean even if they had absolutely no understanding of computers they should at least understand the basics of television right?

Edited by wknt3
  • Love 2