Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E07: The Wrong Side of Where You Are Now - Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

I'm okay with the timeline gimmick.  If this were linear, it would be THE most boring arc ever offered in Walker World.  I'm giving them some points for getting us all to wonder "Wait, how did we get here?" 

• Love 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, DixonVixen2359 said:

Let's just switch gears and see what Tobias or Crazy Dog and Taqa are up to.

Sadly Michael Greyeyes confirmed that he and Justin Rain weren't asked to return this season.

Edited by MrsRafaelBarba
Just now, candall said:

I'm okay with the timeline gimmick.  If this were linear, it would be THE most boring arc ever offered in Walker World.  I'm giving them some points for getting us all to wonder "Wait, how did we get here?" 

Very generous of you, @candall :)

• Love 2
1 minute ago, candall said:

Yeah, it's working for me.

Just now, Red Fields said:

They are probably setting us up to cheer a child’s death.

I take it you never watched The Strain?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, DixonVixen2359 said:

We're the Procters completely wiped out at the dam? I seem to recall Procter John escaping the explosion....could they still be out there?

I thought they all died.

Maybe the Vultures are doing a scorched earth thing by taking everything they can so the group following or coming behind them don't get anything, and that is why they keep saying that this place is not going to survive, the following group will destroy, take everything

• Love 2
Just now, Primstone said:

Maybe the Vultures are doing a scorched earth thing by taking everything they can so the group following or coming behind

Yeah, wondered about that too. But those long light bulbs were a bit much.

It would be helpful at some point if any of these people could explain exactly why they're sure everything is going to fail beyond "because we stole everything that wasn't nailed down within a reasonable scavenging distance to ensure that you do fail."  Just saying it over and over is becoming tedious.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

It would be helpful at some point if any of these people could explain exactly why they're sure everything is going to fail beyond "because we stole everything that wasn't nailed down within a reasonable scavenging distance to ensure that you do fail."  Just saying it over and over is becoming tedious.

I thought Mel explained that his brother was going to make sure it failed, and then it showed him loading up a cattle truck full of walkers.

• Love 1

so if the Vultures are taking all this stuff, where are they keeping it all? there is to much stuff to keep with them and to much to store in those little areas where Ennis and Nick had died at. They would need to organize it all to know were everything is at

• Love 2

See, Charlie was the downfall of everything.  Just let her go with Mel if she wants to FFS.

Oh jeez Nick admits to being a Mama's boy, hee.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, jingles13 said:

Hey Primstone..Aren't they storing it ibn abandoned Stores/Pantries and silos??

I thought that's what they were doing too.

Just now, Ricci said:

Wait Mel survived this injury because didn't Nick kill him after this in that shed?

Nick killed Mel's brother what's his name.  Alicia just killed Mel a little while ago in the "present" timeline.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, raven said:

Nick killed Mel's brother what's his name.  Alicia just killed Mel a little while ago in the "present" timeline.

Ah okay.