Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E03: Bad Vibrations

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, RedHawk said:

Kasey actually said in her episode 1 intro that her parents call her “Princess” and that her mother did not “let” her do laundry. So yes, I’ll bet that she also lived at home all through college and mom continued doing her laundry.

Or  she lived on/near campus and schlepped it home every few weeks (if not more often) for Mom to do.  I knew someone in college like that.  I mean, she wasn't close to Kasey bad, but her mom did her laundry and sometimes would even pick it up/drop it off for her!  

• Love 4
(edited)
12 hours ago, OnceSane said:

I knew someone in college like that. 

My college boyfriend’a mother would drive down an hour to pick up his laundry and then bring it back along with grocery shopping and made meals. I frequently took advantage of the laundry service, and free groceries but not the meals because she was an awful cook! 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 3

This isn't the first time we've had a breakfast fiasco and it just seems like poor planning to me. I know this isn't a cruise ship so they probably don't want to just put out a buffet, but the chef should have some basics out and ready, like croissant, toast, bacon, sausage links and maybe some pancakes. Then if the guests want to order eggs some special way he isn't making more than a dozen different things at once for eight different guests.

It doesn't seem that hard to me. They don't just let guests order whatever they want off the top of their heads for lunch or dinner so why do they let them for breakfast? This isn't a diner.