Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E01: Week 1: Season Premiere

• Start Topic

All I know is that I could never be with the perfume guy.  You see, I'm perfume woman, and a) we would need a HUGE house to fit both our collections, and b) we'd invariably try to out-smell each other, which could potentially not be very pleasing to the nose :)

• Love 9

Jordan, our male fashion model must consider himself an actor, albeit a bad one, and looking for work.  He has recruit written all over him. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, dcinmb said:

He did come across as boring on the show but based on his Instagram and FB pages, he seems like a sweet guy and a good catch---Ivy League engineer, one of Venmo's earliest employees so likely doing just fine financially, loves to cook, does volunteer work, close to his family, goofy sense of humor, runs marathons, travels a lot, sings and plays the guitar . . .

Instagram

Facebook

Well, I am glad to hear that. He does sound like a great catch. I almost said out loud that he seemed "too nice" until I realized I was watching with my teenage daughter. "Too nice" is exactly the kind of guy I want her to marry one day!

• Love 6

I was also super excited in the end clip when Jordan said something super stupid and douchetastic and one of the guys who got eliminated looked straight at the camera as if to say, "Oh god...this idiot." I love it when the cameras capture one of those straight at the camera looks. 

• Love 8
20 hours ago, adhoc said:

I really liked the lawyer guy (came in the race car driver's outfit). I guess he's gone now? :-(

Creepy eyes Nick. He's still there.

As is pointy-chinned Tittle-tattler Chris. WTF? He looks as if he will be the outraged moral-guard narrator this season.

But my absolute favorite Joe the grocer isn't! Woman, what is wrong with you??

20 hours ago, legaleagle53 said:

Apparently Grocery Store Joe is a fan favorite -- some people on Twitter are already calling for him to be the next Bachelor after he's spent a stint in Paradise!

Bring back Grocery Store Joe!

Colton squicks me out.

Her taste is the polar opposite to mine, I'd forgotten that muscled-up doofus ex of hers, but now I remember...

Jordan is hilarious. I love his commentary, and some of it is actually on point.

I found it weird she handed out a huge clump of roses to black guys, all in one go, six or so, one after the other...

Garret struck me as a dick, in his intro; I didn't realize it was some comedy reference. But maybe I should stick with my first impression, which was dick.

It really bothered me that Jean Blanc's big bow-tie was lopsided all night.

Apart from Joe, who is gone, I am really into Software John, who seems keen and sweet and a bit Jimmy Stewart.

I mostly tell people apart via their hair and as there are a slew of clean-cut brown-haired men it is going to be really hard unless they start mussing it up in a distinctive way, or someone wears a Hawaiian shirt regularly.

I enjoyed the Chicken/Venture Capitalist and am glad he stayed, but put him out of his costume next to Blake, Ryan, Connor, Jason, and whoever, and I wouldn't be able to pick any of them out of a lineup.

I liked the guy who had the Harry Potter quote tat on his arm... Maybe Will?

Becca was exactly as I expected, canned comments and laughs, 'the girl next door....(oops) only better!' as one of the guys said, and an unflatteringly cut evening gown...

I couldn't care less about her journey to fall in love with two guys at the same time, so I am all in now for the dumb comments and frank moments between the guys and the great talking heads, which look like many of them will be supplied by I'm a Model Jordan. So that will be fun.

Other than that: Bring back Grocer Joe! We've been robbed!

• Love 8
(edited)

Creepy eyes Nick. He's still there.

Um, you mean "Ames 2.0"?  I reserve any criticism until I learn more about him. Did he even get to say anything after he arrive?

Edited by adhoc

Wills, the graphic designer from California who loves Harry Potter, used to work for TMZ. Not that that means anything, but the TMZ people are excited he made it through the first night.

How can people function after being up all night long at that rose ceremony. It was bright daylight when the rejects went home. The drive to LAX was probably easy since rush-hour traffic was already over with.

Grocery Store Joe was a trader on the Chicago stock exchange, so he's more than a corner store owner. Will we see him again?

• Love 6

I love Ryan and Clay.  They’re both adorable, and they seem like genuinely good guys.  I’m glad they got roses.

Other than them, I really only liked Chase and Christian, and they were eliminated.  Bummer.

Kamill, the eliminated guy who was embarrassed to be beaten by a chicken now knows what did him in, as he watched,last night. He was the 50/50  guy who tried for 60/40.   She did  NOT like that and had a comment, under her breath, before he got to the door! 

She did not eliminate the tattle tail as I had thought.  I just watched some scenes again. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Uh oh, looks like we've got a fame whore on our hands:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5783171/Aly-Raismans-ex-Colton-Underwood-competing-Bachelorette.html

Colton, the ex-San Diego Charger who has the cystic fibrosis charity asked out Olympian Aly Raisman on a live MTV video Q&A.

They dated for around 6 months, breaking up in August 2017, as Colton cited "distance issues".  Um, so he wouldn't have "distance issues" with a bachelorette who lives in Minnesota?

Methinks he misses the limelight after being waived from the Chargers.  The timing of the breakup and his start on Bachelorette are suspect.

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Sterling said:

Uh oh, looks like we've got a fame whore on our hands:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5783171/Aly-Raismans-ex-Colton-Underwood-competing-Bachelorette.html

Colton, the ex-San Diego Charger who has the cystic fibrosis charity asked out Olympian Aly Raisman on a live MTV video Q&A.

They dated for around 6 months, breaking up in August 2017, as Colton cited "distance issues".  Um, so he wouldn't have "distance issues" with a bachelorette who lives in Minnesota?

Methinks he misses the limelight after being waived from the Chargers.  The timing of the breakup and his start on Bachelorette are suspect.

So what if he dated Aly Raisman?  I didn't read anywhere that she trashed him, and sounds like the split was mutual.  I mean, all of these guys have dated somebody before they came on this show.  I don't think that makes him any more of a fame whore than anyone else on this show.  

And I do hope that Joe is the next Bachelor. 

• Love 12
14 hours ago, Suzysite said:

Kaitlyn mentioned on her Twitter page that she said a lot of inappropriate things during that girls meeting, so it was just as well they didn't show it

I didn't even recognize her!

• Love 2

I'd really like it if, going forward, every guy had to leap over the bachelorette and dunk to qualify for mansion entry (hazard pay for b'ette!)  No dunk, back in the limo (or minivan, or ox) you go.

• Love 10

I'm watching this now, trying to figure out where she is in the beginning. It could be Minnehaha Falls, but it's usually frozen over in the winter. OK, now in this shot she's in the conservatory at Como Park Zoo (St. Paul). She is in the section where they have a lot of weddings. Then there’s the State Capitol. Now she's walking across the Stone Arch bridge over the Mississippi, just a few blocks from my workplace (Minneapolis). And now she's in California so I can't identify places any more.

I like her red car. Now for her meeting with the three Bachelorette wise women who still have their rings - JoJo, Kaitlyn and Rachel. The saging is kind of stupid. Did the smoke detector go off in the house? I heard this ringing noise, but it might be from the radio.

First impressions:

•  Clay is really nice and I liked the clay-date he had with Becca.
  • Garrett—he seemed weird at first, but the van was a good idea and Becca likes him a lot.
  • Blake is cute and seems OK.
  • Jordan, he belongs on America’s Next Top Model, not this show. He had too many talking heads and he is boring. He said he has a lot of love to give, but I think it’s only to himself. But at least he said “Becca and I” so he can’t be too bad.
  • One of the men look like someone from Rachel’s season, either Mario or Eric.
  • So Colton was born on Super Bowl Sunday. I wonder if his dad watched the game while his wife was in labor. His dog is cute.
  • Then John says it’s hard to mess up while I’m around her, then he goes the wrong way to the house.
  • Rasputin gives me the creeps.
  • Joe shouldn’t toss the produce around, he probably bruised that tomato.
  • That was a nice steer someone brought, looked around 8 months or so, definitely not full grown.
  • Kamil wears Ari shoes.

Things I’m glad about:

• The wrong reasons drama was settled quickly.
  • She kicked Jake to the curb and sent him home. I understood how she felt - why was he showing interest now when he had met her before?
  • Love 3
On ‎2018‎-‎05‎-‎28 at 5:23 PM, saber5055 said:

LOL! I can't tell JoJo and Kaitlyn apart, and for the life of me, I can't remember who any of them are engaged to, including Rachel. In one side of my brain, out the other. I love the bachelor intro packages. I need to take notes since a couple are already on my "Send Home" list and they aren't even at the mansion yet.

JoJo is the one who still looks like a human being, whereas Kaitlyn has turned in to an alien.

• Love 9
53 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

So what if he dated Aly Raisman?  I didn't read anywhere that she trashed him, and sounds like the split was mutual.  I mean, all of these guys have dated somebody before they came on this show.  I don't think that makes him any more of a fame whore than anyone else on this show.  

Maybe it's just me, but I find it suspect that he went after someone famous, and then broke up over "distance" right before the Bachelorette started.  Where he'd have the same problem if he dated Becca.  

It's not about whether he dated other people.  Of course he has.  It's him putting himself in the position of looking for people to date so that he can remain in the spotlight somehow.

There was something disingenuous about him that I found from his intro, and this adds to it for me.

If we disagree, then that's cool!

• Love 9

Best part of the episode for me was when she kicked Jake to the curb.  He recalls meeting her one time; she tells him, multiple times, that they've met many, many times.  Dude!  Why would she want someone who doesn't even remember meeting her all those times???  And if you met in a bar in Minneapolis today, things would be very different?  Why?  Would you remember her this time?  What an idiot.  I did enjoy her sending him away.

• Love 13

I have never been so angry after a first rose ceremony as I was watching Grocer Joe get eliminated!! On night one?! What the fuck, Becca?! He owns his own grocery store! He was super cute! He was nervous and looked so sad when his name wasn't called! Dammit, he can bring home free produce for me and we'll probably hand roll manicotti together (I'm just going to go ahead and assume he's Italian) and I'll listen to that adorable accent all night. Screw you for robbing us of him, Becca (and other choice words).

Anywaaay... I was actually impressed with this group of guys, and I was definitely not expecting that just by looking at their pictures. I've already picked my own personal finalists (for me, not for Becca who can't see the appeal in a sweet Southside Chicago grocer). So, obviously I would take Joe. Harry Potter guy already had my interest with his pretty eyes but then he revealed his expecto patronum tattoo and I was over the moon planning wizarding dates and fun Sorting Hat callouts at rose ceremonies. Can he be next Bachelor and we can bring in a bunch of awesome nerd girls?! Banjo guy is adorable and had my favorite suit jacket of the night (it reminded me of the patterns on a 1970s couch) PLUS he had that great "catching feelings" line when outdoorsy guy was fishing in the pool. If I was Bachelorette, well, there's my top 3.

Globetrotter guy was hot and also had gorgeous eyes. He reminded me of one of the guys from Remember the Titans (Julius I think?). He seemed a bit too much like a cocky athlete for me, but I'd definitely keep him around awhile. Nigerian guy is also hot and has that accent which puts him high on the list.

So, I really liked the minivan entrance and the outdoors clips in his intro, but I'm going to withhold judgment on Garrett for now. Colton has a nice smile but isn't my type (I really am not into athletes), plus he strikes me as very young.

Wow, I usually hate the villains, but please keep model Jordan on my screen as long as possible. Everything he said was gold! I think my favorite though was when he told Becca upon first meeting that the color gown she had chosen wasn't what he had expected (I wonder if it didn't coordinate with his extensively thought out grey suit).

This probably doesn't say much about my level of class, but the guy who drank champagne straight out of the bottle would have gotten a rose from me for that sole reason.

I was ready to hand out my first impression rose to whatever beautiful goth boy would pull up in a hearse, then it just ended up being some bland idiot who immediately misused the word "literally". What a disappointment.

My friend and I were oddly attracted to Chris at first which is surprising because he looks like a mix between the not so attractive Ron Perlman and (as pointed out above) Eddie from Friends. He seemed very calm and confident. Then he turned into a gossip queen on night 1 and I was over it.

I was excited to see them all outside playing a group game of basketball which was so different from the usual Night 1 formula of getting drunk and fighting over personal time with the lead.

I won't discuss the previews, but I was very excited to see that dragon staircase in Chiang Mai! I was just there the other year! Also Becca had some awesome dresses on. 

I'm weirdly excited about this season even though after one rose ceremony Becca has already disappointed me greatly. At least it is some consolation to see I'm not alone in my love for Grocer Joe.

• Love 15
21 minutes ago, jade.black said:

I was ready to hand out my first impression rose to whatever beautiful goth boy would pull up in a hearse, then it just ended up being some bland idiot who immediately misused the word "literally". What a disappointment.

I thought he was poking fun of people who misuse the word literally. Because only literally dead people need hearses.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, chocolatine said:

I thought he was poking fun of people who misuse the word literally. Because only literally dead people need hearses.

Hmm maybe I didn't give him enough credit. It could have been the vigor he popped out of the hearse with, maybe it would have worked if he had executed it more somberly.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, saber5055 said:

That's hilarious. Because if he didn't specify he's a MALE model, we'd all assume he's a woman. That could be an interesting drama-filled twist, a first for even this show.

And THAT'S ... missing the point entirely.  He's male, and he's a model.  There's nothing sexist at all about stating the obvious if it's what he's comfortable calling himself.  As I said, it would never have bothered me in the least to be called a male paralegal (or even a male legal secretary -- I've done THAT job, too). It's a matter-of-fact statement and nothing more.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, saber5055 said:

That's hilarious. Because if he didn't specify he's a MALE model, we'd all assume he's a woman. That could be an interesting drama-filled twist, a first for even this show.

1 hour ago, legaleagle53 said:

And THAT'S ... missing the point entirely. 

No, that's exactly the point! We know that all of Becca's suitors are male. Calling Jordan a "male model" is completely ridiculous and that's exactly why TPTB are doing it.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

One of the men look like someone from Rachel’s season, either Mario or Eric.

there was a guy who I thought "that looks like someone I've seen before." I don't know his name this time around but he reminded me of Eric of Rachel's season. But I have terrible face recognition powers.

13 hours ago, PhysNerd said:

Here is a link to Jordan's model profile: https://www.modelmayhem.com/4227737

Heh!  I'll bet he puts that serious, angry expression on his face by thinking about men who don't wear socks.  I thought he was hilarious talking about the chicken suit as though it was the other guy's regular fashion choice. I hope he sticks around for a few group dates so he can fret over what everyone's wearing. 

To be honest, "model," as a profession is always a minus for me, even though I really liked Jared and Peter.  My men don't have to be overly macho, hunting is also a negative for me, but the idea of a guy thinking, "I would like to spend my days wearing pretty clothes and posing for pictures," kind of turns me off.  Also, men with huge cologne collections.  Maybe those two will become friends.

• Love 15
43 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

Heh!  I'll bet he puts that serious, angry expression on his face by thinking about men who don't wear socks.  I thought he was hilarious talking about the chicken suit as though it was the other guy's regular fashion choice. I hope he sticks around for a few group dates so he can fret over what everyone's wearing. 

To be honest, "model," as a profession is always a minus for me, even though I really liked Jared and Peter.  My men don't have to be overly macho, hunting is also a negative for me, but the idea of a guy thinking, "I would like to spend my days wearing pretty clothes and posing for pictures," kind of turns me off.  Also, men with huge cologne collections.  Maybe those two will become friends.

Yes!! The Male Fashion Model and the Colognesseur will hopefully be this year’s Chad and Daniel, but instead of eating cold cuts and lifting, they’ll make a day of matching socks and pocket squares. God, I wish I knew something about male modeling to make make a joke, but when Male Model goes a bit too Wrong Reasons, Colognesseur will pipe in with “Be less like [insert name of a male model who’s a known trainwreck] and be more like [insert a name of a dignified and classy male model].”

• Love 7
On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 11:56 PM, Nowhere said:

Somebody should tell Jordan  there's a lot more to life than being really, really, really, ridiculously good looking. And he should find out what that is.

Besides, he's not ridiculously good looking. In 30-40 years he'll look like Henry VIII.

• Love 12
14 hours ago, mack6986 said:

I love Ryan and Clay.  They’re both adorable, and they seem like genuinely good guys.

Oh, I forgot about Clay. I liked him as well. He was appropriately and adorably nervous. He seemed genuine.

• Love 6
(edited)
9 hours ago, chocolatine said:
23 hours ago, saber5055 said:

10 hours ago, legaleagle53 said:

And THAT'S ... missing the point entirely. There's nothing sexist at all about stating the obvious if it's what he's comfortable calling himself.

No, that's exactly the point! We know that all of Becca's suitors are male. Calling Jordan a "male model" is completely ridiculous and that's exactly why TPTB are doing it.

Right?  Plus, I didn't see anywhere in @saber5055's comment that it was sexist.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, violet and green said:

But my absolute favorite Joe the grocer isn't! Woman, what is wrong with you??

Bring back Grocery Store Joe!

Jordan is hilarious. I love his commentary, and some of it is actually on point.

Other than that: Bring back Grocer Joe! We've been robbed!

Really?  I'm must have miss something with the grocery store guy cause he is just a passing memory to me, nothing stuck out that was of interest.  But YAS I do love Jordan.  I don't know why but he is fun for T.V.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Sterling said:

Maybe it's just me, but I find it suspect that he went after someone famous, and then broke up over "distance" right before the Bachelorette started.  Where he'd have the same problem if he dated Becca.  

It's not about whether he dated other people.  Of course he has.  It's him putting himself in the position of looking for people to date so that he can remain in the spotlight somehow.

There was something disingenuous about him that I found from his intro, and this adds to it for me.

They broke up in the Spring of 2017.  When did Bachelorette casting take place?

I liked grocery store Joe too and thought he was cute and had a good personality. And I can guarantee a store owner makes more money than your standard personal trainer/salesman. I don't really like Becca and think she is average looking at best, but of course I will keep watching. I thought she was a little bitter letting the guy go who met her a few times but didn't ask her out. When I was single I certainly didn't expect every guy I met to ask me out. There could have been many reasons such as he was dating someone, she was dating someone, he didn't get the right oppotunity etc. Now of course he could just be a famewhore like every other guy, but she didn''t have to humiliate him by sending him out ten minutes before the rose ceremony.

I don't know many of the names but I liked the football players, the van guy and maybe one or two others. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

I thought she was a little bitter letting the guy go who met her a few times but didn't ask her out.

Yes she seemed to be insulted that he hadn't gone gaga over her before. My husband of 28 years loves to tease me that I don't recall the first couple times we met (we were in overlapping friends' circles in grad school). It doesn't mean much more than I wasn't particularly looking for a boyfriend at the time.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Sterling said:

Yeah, but my point is that they're all fame whores, which is why they're on this show. ; )

Honestly, I don't even hold it against them.  Not that I would do it, but some people like the limelight. 

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

I thought she was a little bitter letting the guy go who met her a few times but didn't ask her out. When I was single I certainly didn't expect every guy I met to ask me out. There could have been many reasons such as he was dating someone, she was dating someone, he didn't get the right oppotunity etc. Now of course he could just be a famewhore like every other guy, but she didn''t have to humiliate him by sending him out ten minutes before the rose ceremony.

I kind of get why she was. If he already knew her and didn't show any interest in her then, why the sudden interest now? The only difference is that she was on The Bachelor and is now The Bachelorette. To her it looks like he was only interested because now she's on TV.

• Love 15
23 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I kind of get why she was. If he already knew her and didn't show any interest in her then, why the sudden interest now? The only difference is that she was on The Bachelor and is now The Bachelorette. To her it looks like he was only interested because now she's on TV.

It seems we're getting a "I knew you before" contestant every season. I wonder if TPTB search them out to add to the cast to create drah-ma. I mean, not that this show would ever do anything like that.

As for Colton dating Aly Raisman, he was a pro football guy who got injured so 1. was in a different circle of friends that includes professional athletes; and 2. he would have gotten a TON of money from the NFL after his injury. That payoff is what enabled Ryan Sutter to be a volunteer fireman and live in ($$$) Vail.

Plus I suspect more than one bach broke up with their girlfriend before this show started taping. Will we find out about others? Stay tuned! It would be fun if the Raisman connection comes out though. And Becca gets to meet Aly -- when Aly comes on the show to confront Becca!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, dleighg said:

Yes she seemed to be insulted that he hadn't gone gaga over her before.

I don't think that was it. It was more like "so, all that time we lived in the same town you never bothered to call, say hi, try to meet up, but now that I'm on national TV you want to compete against 20-something other guys for me? Yeah, no." I don't blame her one bit for kicking him to the curb. If he really wanted to meet her he could have done so any time between her being on Arie's season and her starting this season. Even just a "hey, remember me, I just wanted to see you were doing okay, sorry bout what happened" but instead he shows up on the show. She was 100% right in dropping him like the famewhore he clearly is.

I don't care for Colton. I want to but there's just something about him that isn't sitting right with me. I have no clue who Aly Raisman so that has nothing to do with it for me, but I still don't like him for no apparent reason. lol

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

If he really wanted to meet her he could have done so any time between her being on Arie's season and her starting this season. Even just a "hey, remember me, I just wanted to see you were doing okay, sorry bout what happened" but instead he shows up on the show. She was 100% right in dropping him like the famewhore he clearly is.

excellent point. You're right.

• Love 1

Becca seems pretty average but when they showed the scenes for the season she seemed a bit unhinged. I can't imagine getting that worked up over dudes you barely know. She reminded me of Kristen Wiig in Welcome to Me.

• Love 1

Watching the guys getting out of the limos and going into the house, it looked to me like they were more excited about hanging out with each other than doing their "duty" and pretending to be into Becca.  I know that's every season of the Bachelor/Bachelorette--they just want to hang out and hopefully enjoy themselves--but it seems to be more evident this season.

• Love 2
On 5/29/2018 at 7:49 PM, violet and green said:

I found it weird she handed out a huge clump of roses to black guys, all in one go, six or so, one after the other...

I noticed that too, and wondered how many people would end up commenting on it.  It cannot have been by accident, but I couldn't figure a good reason for TPTB to have her do that.

23 hours ago, Lamb18 said:
  • One of the men look like someone from Rachel’s season, either Mario or Eric.

16 hours ago, dleighg said:

there was a guy who I thought "that looks like someone I've seen before." I don't know his name this time around but he reminded me of Eric of Rachel's season. 

Yes, the one who looks like Eric is Jean Blanc, the "Colognoisseur."

In Blake's Bachelor head shot, he resembles James Franco in the face (not hair).  Chris (the tattletale) looks so much like Ben Stiller.  Connor definitely has the facial structure of JJ (past douche-y contestant).  In Chicken David's Bachelor head shot, he resembles Tim Daly (the actor).  In Trent's (hearse) Bachelor head shot, he resembles a less-good-looking version of Peter (Rachel's season).

None of these guys grabbed my attention at all.  Jordon was a super-douche but I really hope she keeps him around for the commentary, which I enjoyed.  

• Love 2
On 5/28/2018 at 7:26 PM, b2H said:

Not the cystic fibrosis guy.  What an excellent individual!!!!

Colton is a doll! He graduated from my alma matter. From watching the previews of upcoming shows, it is appears as though he goes pretty far in the show. But who knows????

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

Now of course he could just be a famewhore like every other guy, but she didn''t have to humiliate him by sending him out ten minutes before the rose ceremony.

Eh, I think he rightly got what he deserved. When you're sending a bunch of people home in one night he gave her enough reason to have him hit the tracks. As for sending him home early on that was one lonnnng ass night, with the rejects meeting the harsh glare of daylight... so he could very well be termed 'let go early'. Also, I think she wanted to make a point that she wasn't up for any shenanigans as she also sent home the guy who couldn't spin the "ex" girlfriend texts situation. Laters!!

This one caught me off guard when I saw it on the tivo late night so I didn't post before... my thoughts in general was that I didn't die of second-hand embarrassment during the introductions too often so that's a good thing. Seems there may be some genuine guys there. I don't find Becca that attractive though she is my type in a basic sense. Will be interesting to see how she comes across/is portrayed this season (and yes I know those can be two polar opposites). That will be what makes or breaks it for me. Hard to watch a season when you don't feel the Bachelor or 'ette aren't 'worthy' of the 'honor'.  

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

As for sending him home early on that was one lonnnng ass night, with the rejects meeting the harsh glare of daylight... so he could very well be termed 'let go early'. Also, I think she wanted to make a point that she wasn't up for any shenanigans as she also sent home the guy who couldn't spin the "ex" girlfriend texts situation. Laters!!

Actually, when you put it that way, she was actually kind to him letting him go early so he didn't have to stand there, drunk, under the hot lights for hours waiting with anticipation for his name and not hearing it. I'd much rather be let go early than have to sit stand through a rose ceremony if there was no chance I was getting a rose. I do think she was making a point though. This is serious to her and she doesn't want anyone there who's going to waste her time. Good for her.

• Love 5